Mom's Best Friend Pt. 01

Story Info
A story of how I had sex with my Mom's best friend.
915 words
4.11
50.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hot, middle of July in Louisiana. I walked through my door and knew right away that something was wrong. It was 84° in my house. The air conditioner had crapped out while I was at work and there was no way i could stay at home until I could get it fixed.

I knew my mom was out of town, so I called her and asked if i could crash at her place for the night. She said that was fine and told me that her friend Julie was staying there too and I needed to call her and let her know I was coming over. She gave me her number and I called Julie to let her know.

My mom and Julie have been friends for a long time. I'd known her since I was a kid. She had been through a rough divorce about two years before and still hadn't recovered. Jules was 49 at the time. Shes very hot for her age, 5'10 130ish, curvy in the right places, had shoulder length blonde hair, perky C cup tits, and a gorgeous little ass. She almost always wore tight jeans!

She was at the bar having a few drinks and asked me to come by. I made it there pretty quickly and she bought me a beer. We sat and talked for a while, about my job, my mom, her divorce, and just life in general. After a few more beers I told her I needed to get to Moms before I drank too much to drive, and she agreed.

We made it back to my moms and went back to drinking and talking. In a few hours we we're both feeling real good! She asked me if i had a girlfriend, and I said nothing steady. I asked if she was seeing anyone, and I got a quick "Fuck No" in reply! She had loosened several buttons on her shirt and her perky tits were just about to pop out. Then she looked at me and said, "I've got to get to bed, good night sweetie," as she turned around and headed down the hallway, her gorgeous ass swaying as she walked away. It was like she was begging me to follow!

I sat there at the counter for a minute drinking beer, i couldn't take it anymore! I walked to her room and pushed open the door to find her naked, sitting up on the bed. I stared at her for a minute, then she winked at me! I couldn't get my clothes off fast enough! I jumped on the bed and landed between her legs, her pussy was completely bald and smooth. I slowly licked and teased around her pussy until she grabbed my head and shoved my face into her clit. She was so wet, her juices were flowing like a river. She kept pushing my head down, i could hardly breathe, but I just kept licking and eating up her delicious soaked pussy. She started moaning, and fucking my face, rubbing her clit on my tongue, and then she screamed and came all over me! She squirted her juices all over me and the bed! Im still not sure who was shocked the most from her intense orgasm!

She laid back on her pillow shaking for a second, catching her breath. I had made girls cum and squirt before, but had never seen anything like what I had just witnessed!

After she came down from her high, she came to me and kissed me, then pulled me in closer, her tits against my chest. She was licking her pussy juice off of my face, it was so fucking hot! She pushed me on my back and followed me down. We we're making out and her hand was stroking my cock. My hands were playing with her tits. She grabbed my cock and slid it into her tight, wet pussy and she began to ride me slowly.

She slowly sped up, going faster and faster, bouncing on my 22 year old hard cock. She was so wet, it was amazing! I started thrusting in synch with her. I sat up and started licking and nibbling on her titties and grabbing her ass while we fucked. I'd never been ridden like that before, we were both moaning, and enjoying it so much! She yelled suddenly "Oh my God, I'm gonna cum!" and at that moment I came too. I was filling my mom's best friend up with my cum! She just kept riding up and down slowly until my dick slipped out of her cum filled slit. She went down on me to suck and lick the rest of my cum. I was shaking now!

We cuddled up and laid there for a few minutes. She looked at me, smiled and said, "not only is that the first time I've had sex in two years, but that was the hottest sex I've ever had in my life! I've never came like that!" That was quite a compliment, and i know i was blushing with pride! I told her I felt the same way, it was definitely the hottest sex I'd ever had! I asked her if she wanted to take a shower, she said "No, I'm going to work smelling like sex tomorrow!" At that, i got up and turned out the lights, crawled back in bed, and held her til we both passed out from the pleasure.