Mom's Big Bed Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later as we cuddled and snuggled and kissed a tall blonde lady with enormous pierced casaba melons for fake titties came into the room with her husband. They asked if they could party and we all nodded our heads. The husband whose name was Ray got on the bed and hooked up with Rhonda and I fucked his wife Peggy along with Aunt Sharon. I plowed Peggy in the asshole and then pulled out had had Sharon suck me clean before I plowed Sharon's butthole and then pulled it out so Peggy could enjoy a little ass to mouth. We then switched to a good old fashioned doggy style fuck where I came hard in Peggy's pretty pink shaved pussy while she ate Aunt Sharon. We then collapsed on one side of the bed with me and Sharon making out with Peggy and sucking on Peggy's big pierced tits in a cuddle puddle of post orgasmic happiness. We watched Ray and Rhonda over in the next bed fucking like two animals in heat as both howled and screamed their way through a mad sweaty doggie style fuck of their own and we cheered and applauded when they came!

About that time Mom came up to the edge of the bed tapping her watch. Sharon nodded. I was spent anyway and couldn't fuck another stroke. I gave Peggy and Rhonda a kiss and shook hands with Ray thanking him for his wife Peggy and he thanked me for my wife Sharon – I didn't bother to explain. It was time to round up the whole fucking coven and get back into Aunt Sharon's "cackle wagon". Mom had a look on her face of supreme satisfaction on her face and she told me she was proud of how I handled myself!

We bounced in the van laughing and screaming back to our house. Mom suggested that the aunts file into the guest room to sleep it off and sober up. She'd cook breakfast for the whole group in the morning. My Grandmother came upstairs with me and Mom and the three of us got into bed after shucking off our clothes. Mom had more instructions for me,

"Ian, after a night of swinging, this is the most important event – fucking your wife to make each other understand that you are both EACH OTHER'S MATE got it?"

"Got it Mom!" I answered.

"Start with your oldest wife first Ian!" Grandma requested. I climbed atop my grandma and shagged her "husband-style" missionary position in a nice soothing fuck while Mom rubbed our bodies. After the two of us came, I rolled off my grandmother and Mom sucked me back to hardness in a few minutes. I then mounted my mother (again missionary position), and we made tender sweet love; fucking, kissing, snuggling, and caressing, until again we both came and yawned. I settled in between my two "wives" and spooned my mother with my dick up in her pussy while grandma spooned me with one hand wrapped loosely around my nuts.

"Tomorrow is going to be another big day," Mom whispered, "I talked to your aunts and they said your cousins will come by to get together by the pool and party with us again! We will get you initiated with the REST of the "THING" of ours! Good night Ian, I love you,"

"Good night Mom! I love you too!" I whispered back. Grandma was already asleep. Mom and I drifted off to sleep, resting in the blissful comfort of Mom's big bed!