Mom's Biggest Fan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait." Justine cried unhappily, sitting up. Olivia took her chin in her hand and kissed her, long and hard. "Next time, you listen to me when I say wait, ok?" She said sternly.

"Yes, of course." Justine said, scanning her eyes.

"Good." She took off the plug and put the strap on back on. She shoved Justine back down onto the bed and thrust the cock back inside of her. "Oh...fuck!" Justine cried out, her eyes rolling back.

Olivia fulfilled her promise to herself and gave Justine a very hard fucking. She put Justine's legs over her shoulders and pounded her until she was crying out in pleasure from every thrust. It felt so good to fuck, to feel their bodies slapping together lewdly. Olivia delighted in seeing Justine's breasts bounce around as she buried the black cock inside her over and over again. Then she flipped her over into a doggy position and thrust the cock back inside.

"Oh fuuuuuck!" Justine screamed as Olivia slammed the cock into her repeatedly. She cupped Justine's pussy with one hand as she thrust into her. She grabbed that beautiful dark hair in her hand and Justine let out a sound she hadn't heard before. It was like a gasp of amazement, like she had found she liked something that she didn't know existed before. She wrapped the hair once around her hand before pulling her back onto the cock. She found herself gazing at the beautiful curves of Justine's shoulders, the curve of her back. With one hand she squeezed her buttocks, delighting in the feel of her creamy skin in her hands.

Soon Justine was coming and she gave her a taste of her own medicine, squeezing her pussy lips so that the momentum from the fucking caused Justine's clit to press up against her hand. Justine was so wet, that squeezing her lips caused her excitement to drip onto Olivia's hand. Justine clenched so hard she could barely move the dildo anymore, and she let her come, pressing her body up against her daughter's.

Finally, she relaxed and Olivia started to pull out.

"Wait, keep it in."

"Not a very good position to stay in." Olivia said with a chuckle. Justine let the cock slide out, then turned around, pulling Olivia back down onto the bed with her. The cock was quickly guided back inside. Olivia put her arms underneath the pillow as Justine kissed her, stroking her neck and cheek. "Wow." Justine said.

Olivia laughed and kissed her some more. Everything felt so good after an orgasm, her senses felt sharpened. She could feel the soft material of the sheets against her body, her daughter's warmth, her sweet scent. She buried her face in her daughter's neck and breathed deep.

They stayed that way until Justine fell asleep in Olivia's arms.

12