Mom's Biggest Fan Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia ran her hands down Justine's stomach. "...just have their way with you, with such easy access." She teased as Justine squirmed happily against her touch.

"Anyway." She removed her hands, delighting in the way Justine bit her lip.

Always leave them wanting more, she thought to herself.

"But seriously, you look incredible." She gushed to her bashful daughter, knowing Justine could use the praise. "And it brings out the beautiful color of the collar too." She caressed the collar fondly.

"Alright, now I gotta get changed too."

She decided on a white blouse with a black skirt and heels, nothing too special. They waited around for a bit and watched tv. Olivia checked her phone's notifications. There was the usual stuff, emails, event invites, Olivia quickly cleared those. And then...a text from an unknown number.

I saw the two of you together.

What followed was a picture, Justine on top of her. Both of them naked, their faces clearly visible.

She stared at the picture, a chill moving up her spine. Fuck! Someone had seen them. With the way the text was sent, there was no doubt what the mysterious texter had seen. Time seemed to freeze as she stared at her phone. She looked over at Justine, who was sitting on a chair, engrossed in the show. Unaware.

She couldn't know.

Olivia quickly sent a text back.

What do you want?

She stared at the phone and waited for an answer. When there wasn't one, she set the phone down for a second. She had been so happy with Justine, so completely obsessed with their love, she had completely forgotten about what it meant to others. What they would think. How they would judge them. Hopefully all the stranger wanted was money to keep quiet. Hopefully.

There was still no text when it was time for dinner, and Olivia tucked the phone into her purse as they headed towards the dining room. Justine was chatting to her happily, blissfully unaware of what was going on. Olivia nodded and replied with brief responses, but she continued to worry...

**

The dining room was beautiful! Well lit, with tables with beautiful white table cloths and in Justine's opinion, an intimidatingly large amount of cutlery arranged for each guest. The tables were numbered and Justine found the one they were supposed to be at.

Mae was seated already with her girlfriend. They both gushed over Justine's dress, lavishing Justine with compliments, gushing over the collar -Justine lied and said it was a gift from her Dom-, until she was sure she was blushing hard.

"Are you prepared for the marathon of dishes they're going to serve us?" Mae said with a chuckle after they had both sat down.

"Oh I'm totally ready for that." Justine said with a grin, taking a seat next to Mae.

"Seven courses...mm maybe we'll actually be full at the end." Mae nudged her with her elbow playfully. Justine chuckled. Oof, sitting down had reminded her of her sore butthole. She liked it though, the soreness reminded her of the amazing fuck they had just a few hours ago, as well as Mom's dominance. She looked over at Mom hoping to catch her eye but Mom was busy with her phone. Oh well.

More guests arrived, some with even more revealing or risqué attire, all tastefully done of course. More guests arrived to sit at their table and Justine and Mom introduced themselves to everyone. Mom seemed very preoccupied with her phone though, checking it every few minutes.

"Is the famous Olivia Aldaine that busy?" Mae teased Mom, miming texting with her phone as the hors d'oeuvres arrived, a tiny colorful arrangement on a single cracker.

"Hah." Mom said, finally putting away her phone.

"Are you supposed to eat this with your hands?" Justine leaned over and asked her quietly. Everyone looked so fancy here, it made her feel awkward. She was grateful for the music streaming over the speakers so she could actually ask Mom without everyone hearing. Mom leaned over too and looked at the plate.

"Hmm well that depends. It used to be that you would never use your hands, but times have changed. I think with this one, one quick motion to pop the whole thing in your mouth would be best." Justine watched as Mom smoothly picked up her own hors d'oeuvre and popped it into her mouth as a demonstration. It looked like a movement she had done many times before.

Ok easy enough... Justine picked up her own with a somewhat shaky hand. She popped it into her mouth.

Oh! Mmmm the flavors were incredible! It was some sort of fresh vegetable, a creamy paste and a savory meat on top of the seasoned cracker. She wished there were more of these little things! She chewed and watched as the other guests did so similarly, some with more grace than others. One of the guests, a beautiful blonde in a green strapless dress, was trying to use the small fork to eat it. She finally looked around, saw what the others were doing and quickly popped the cracker into her mouth almost guiltily.

Mae started to chat with Justine about the cutlery, and she listened with fascination. She had also noticed Mom had taken her napkin off the table and folded it neatly in her lap. Mae taught her how to do the same. Mom was now looking at the guests coming in, a small frown on her face. Was she expecting someone? Soon Justine was distracted by Rachel commenting about the wine pairing. She listened and nodded. Wow, talk about being overwhelmed! There was so much to learn and she was eager to do it. She wanted to be just as poised as Mom at events like these. Justine knew it couldn't be done in real life, but she fantasized about being on Mom's arm, the hot little piece (and girlfriend!) to be introduced to jealous colleagues and friends.

Now if only Mom would stop being so distracted... she thought, sighing internally.

**

Olivia couldn't stop worrying about the text message. She scanned the people in the dinning room, as if that could help her figure out who it was. But everyone just seemed happy to be there. She glanced at her phone occasionally, but there was still no reply. She chatted occasionally to Justine and the other guests at the table, but her mind was elsewhere. After the soup course, she excused herself to walk around. She needed to get rid of all the pent-up energy. She saw a blonde woman in an electric blue dress leave the dining room, and without any better ideas, she followed her out onto the deck.

She felt silly after a short distance, and was about to turn around when she caught a glimpse of the woman's face. Then she picked up the pace.

"Mom?" She whirled around. Justine was following her, looking confused and a little hurt. "Where are you going?"

"Come here." She waved her hand, urging her to come quickly. "What are we-"Olivia grabbed her by the arm, reluctantly catching her up to speed.

"And you think that she did it?"

"It must be!" There were few people that knew her personal cell number. They rushed to catch up.

"Stop!" Olivia yelled when they reached an area on the yacht with no one around.

Hayden whirled around in surprise. "Olivia!" She said, eyes wide in surprise.

"Get in there!" Olivia grabbed Hayden and pointed at a labelled closet. Justine opened the closet and they piled in there.

"Goodness, I mean I can't say I'm not flattered, but is this the right time- " Hayden's grin faded when she saw the furious look on Olivia's face.

"I know you sent the text." Olivia said. "Now what do you want?"

"What text?"

Oh she was good at pretending, but of course she would be, she was in front of the cameras often enough.

"Don't lie!" Olivia snapped. "I figured you out. I don't give out my number that often."

Olivia was keenly aware of Justine watching them. The thought that anyone would want to hurt her precious daughter was enough to make her see red. She would get to the bottom of this.

Justine watched the back and forth between Mom and Hayden. As much as she hated the woman for having been with Mom and continuing to flirt with her even now, Hayden clearly didn't know what Mom was talking about. But Mom was on the war path and wasn't letting Hayden go until she got a confession.

"Mom."

"Of all people, I would think you would keep a secret, not dangle it in front of me..."

"Mom!"

"What?" Mom snapped and looked at her. Justine flinched at her tone. Mom's expression softened a little.

"Your phone. You got a text." Justine pointed timidly at Mom's purse, the pocket she had put it in was see-through, she had probably put it there earlier so she could continue to look at it without it being in her hand.

"We're not done." Mom pointed aggressively at Hayden before she took her phone out and checked it. Her mouth was a thin line, but her eyes widened at the text.

"Come on Justine, lets get out of here." She said, grabbing Justine's hand and opening the closet door again. Justine followed Mom outside.

"Wait...what?" Hayden said. She didn't look like the tempting seductress anymore now that her hair was a mess and she was leaning against a broom and a white cleaning bucket.

Mom turned around and pointed a finger at Hayden again. "Don't you ever come near me or my daughter again." She said. Her hand moved to close the closet door but decide better of it. They walked away from Hayden, who still looked extremely confused and hadn't moved from the closet.

"It's not her." Mom said, still fuming as they walked back towards the dining room.

"What did the text say?" Justine asked.

"To meet after dinner, they would text me the location. To go alone." Mom said between gritted teeth.

"Are you going to do it?" She didn't want Mom to go alone.

Mom sighed heavily, running a hand through her hair. "Well I don't have a choice, do I, Pumpkin?"

**

Dinner seemed to stretch on forever, and neither of them could enjoy their meals, no matter how delicious they were.

"Let me come with you." Justine begged once they were back in their room, but Olivia shook her head. The sun had set and it was getting colder, so they had both changed out of their dresses into long pants and long sleeve shirts.

"The text said to go alone." She said. "We don't know where they could be watching from." She couldn't stop the guilt from churning her gut. She was the one who wanted Justine so badly that she tempted her into this taboo affair, and now they both would pay the price.

"I have to protect you." She said, touching Justine's face gently. She saw her daughter close her eyes briefly, touching the hand on her cheek. Then her eyes opened again.

"But I have to protect you too." Justine insisted.

Olivia smiled grimly. "Alright, well if I'm not back in an hour, you can call security, ok?" She pointed at the number on the placemat on the desk.

"Ok."

**

As she left the room and headed up out of the guest quarters, it felt more and more like she was walking towards her execution. Her phone buzzed again, and she looked at it.

Room 9.

It was normally one of the rooms guests could reserve for kink play, soundproof and private. It felt like she walked for ages, past happy party goers on the deck who were having a good time. The sun had set, and now the deck was illuminated by lanterns on the walls of the yacht. She walked back inside where the noise outside was muted. She walked to room 9 and knocked. When there was no response, she opened the door, finding it unlocked, and went inside. It was one of the smaller rooms, well lit with a warm glow. Someone had placed two comfortable chairs facing each other. She waited. She went to sit down. Finally, the door opened. She stood up. She couldn't believe who walked in.

Mae locked the door carefully behind her.

"Hello, Olivia."

Olivia was speechless. She nodded and watched as Mae went to sit on the couch across from her.

She couldn't believe her own friend would betray her like this. Mae looked solemn.

"I'm sorry I didn't message you earlier. I had to talk to you, but I wanted it to be in private, after dinner."

Seeing the expression on Olivia's face, Mae spoke quickly.

"I'm not here to blackmail you, or do anything like that." She said. "I wouldn't do that to a friend."

Friend? Rage simmered underneath the surface, but Olivia kept her face impassive.

"I only took the picture to show you how easily someone could have caught the two of you. I deleted it right away." Mae said. She took out her phone to show Olivia her photo gallery, which only contained pictures of her and Rachel and scenery.

"Well, why are we here?" Olivia demanded.

"Easy." Mae said, frowning. Olivia gritted her teeth. "I just...wanted you to know how serious this was."

"I'm well aware." Olivia snapped, sitting back in the chair just so she wouldn't be tempted to loom over the shorter woman.

"Are you?" Mae asked. "This could ruin your career."

Fuck my career. I want her.

"And if you don't care about yours, fine. But what about hers? She hasn't even graduated yet. You want her to have this looming over her for the rest of her life?"

Olivia crossed her legs, fuming. She looked away.

"She has her whole life ahead of her, Ollie." Mae said, this time more gently.

Olivia bristled at the use of her nickname, but Mae had a point. "She chose to be with me." She insisted. "She's an adult."

Mae sighed. "She's a young woman. They're not known for making the best choices."

You wouldn't understand. Olivia felt conflicting emotions inside her.

"Not to mention the age difference between the two of you." Mae continued. "Are you still going to do this when she's thirty and you're already in your fifties?"

She'll be in her prime. And I... It was difficult to think about. Olivia wiped at her eyes.

"I won't bother you again." Mae said gently. "You're my friend, I just wanted to look out for you. To beg you to think about this." She stood up. "I think you know what to do." She walked to the door and opened it. She too looked sad. "I'll be in my room in you need to talk after." She left, closing the door behind her.

Olivia sat numbly in the chair. Her phone ringing jerked her out of her thoughts.

"Mom? Are you ok? Should I call security?"

"No! No...I'm ok." Olivia said with a sigh. She rested her head against the headrest, suddenly feeling exhausted.

"What happened?"

And Olivia told her, every single detail. Justine was quiet at the end. "And what are you going to do?"

"I don't know." She said with a heavy sigh. Mae had brought up everything she had been worried about, the thoughts that had always been lingering there, but she had been too happy, too caught up in their whirlwind romance to really think about them.

"I need to think about this." She said.

"Where are you?"

"I need to think about this alone." Olivia said. The silence over the phone was deafening.

"Well, I'll be in our room, let me know when you make up your mind." Justine said. Olivia could hear the sadness in Justine's voice, and she felt like the world's biggest asshole.

"I love-" The line had already gone dead.

She left the room, making her way to the bow. They were still out in the ocean, and there was only the tiny half moon in the sky, the only light in the distance, casting light onto the waves. It was such a clear night, a calm one, and the stars were so beautiful. She could only think of one person that she wanted to share this beautiful moment with.

This time the walk felt long, but for a different reason; she couldn't get back fast enough. She rushed up the stairs and opened the door. Justine was sitting on the couch, looking out the window. Olivia smiled. "I- "

"Before you tell me, I want to say something first."

Olivia nodded hurriedly. "Of course, but I- "

"Mom." Justine said, shaking her head with a frown. Olivia's smile faded. Because she realized that when she had been taking time to think, Justine had been too.

You're not wearing your collar...

Justine took a deep breath, "Mae brought up some good points."

No... She couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"And I've been thinking myself...and you know what." Justine seemed to be mustering up courage for her next words. "I know I'm young, and I'm inexperienced. But I've wanted you for a long time, and I've loved you for even longer...all my life...and...you were only twenty-one when you met Dad, and that was enough. You knew." Justine's voice was shaky but Olivia could see the resolve in her eyes. She listened with bated breath as Justine continued. "And the age gap, that won't matter after a while, and...you'll always be my Mom, and I'll love you, and I want you to be my Domme and girlfriend even when we're both old ladies in the same retirement home!"

Olivia couldn't help it, she burst out laughing even as she started crying. Justine started crying too. "I chose you." Olivia said quickly, "I want to be with you."

Justine got off the couch and ran over to her, and for the second time that day they were crying happily as they professed their love for each other.

"You scared me, I came in here, and you didn't have your collar on anymore." Olivia said, running her hand over Justine's neck.

"Oh, right." Justine said with a happy sob. "I had to take it off because with it on I couldn't think of anything else, my answer was always yes."

Olivia helped her put the collar back on. "You know the night view is better on the balcony." She said.

They went out and shared the lounge chair, cuddling under the warm blanket they had brought out, admiring the stars and enjoying each others' company.

**

The next morning after the yacht docked, they bid farewell to the other yacht goers, promising to meet up again next year. Jonathan remarked that the two of them looked properly relaxed after their vacation. The two of them insisted it was the sun and ocean, oh the good food and great company that put them in the best spirits, but they both secretly knew that it was their love for each other, now tried and tested, that had made them so happy.

"You know, this is only the start of a great summer." Olivia remarked. "And I have so much left to teach you."

"And I'll always be your eager student." Justine promised.

"But hopefully not always behaved." Olivia said with a gentle nudge. "Because if I don't get to punish you every so often, what would be the fun in that?"

Oh..she just couldn't wait until they got home!

12