Mom's Biggest Fan Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed Justine gently on the lips as Justine opened her eyes. She was smiling down at her, her hair swept to one side. In those beautiful green eyes Justine could see herself reflected inside them.

"You're worth the wait. Definitely worth it. I love you, honey."

Justine let out a small happy laugh and wiped at her eyes. She could never get tired of those words. "I love you too, Mom."

Mom wiggled Justine's collar. "I have the key with me, don't I? I'll always have the key." She kissed Justine on the lips for emphasis.

"Yes." Justine said with a smile of relief as they pressed their foreheads together. Mom was her domme, and she took immense comfort in that knowledge, that in all of the chaos and drama in their lives, that Mom chose her.

They had given themselves to each other. And she knew in her heart that she would always be Mom's slave, her submissive. Mom's biggest fan.

End.

12