Mom's Birthday Entertainment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to admit being a bit foolish." She started. "Or, .. a lot foolish."

"Oh no." I started, joking. "What have you done?" She simply started at me from across the planet, waiting for my smile to fade. She gulped nervously.

"Well, it's your birthday." I nodded and waited. "Well, ... I thought, ... and Cherie and I had dinner, ... and I drank a bit, ... too much of a bit, ..." I simply waited. Where was this going? She drew a deep breath.

"I thought, ... tooooooooooo, ... entertain you for your birthday." What followed was an embarrassingly long pause as my brain fought to understand what she was suggesting. Did she mean, ... No! ... What I thought she meant?

"Like I said, ..." she finally added, "a bit foolish." She looked crestfallen, like I had laughed out loud.

"A bit, ... wait, ... I'm sorry. I have to catch up." I was babbling. "You were, ... When you said, ..." Another painful pause. "I really don't want to get this wrong, ..." I began again very slowly. "You were thinking, ..."

Mom began nodding slowly, her gaze lowered. "You were thinking, ..." I repeated. Mom kept nodding. "By 'Entertain' you mean, ..." her nodding continued. "You mean, ..."

"Like I said, 'foolish', I know." Another long pause. "I thought, ... I'm a bit drunk, so forgive me, but that a, ... mild strip tease, might, ... entertain you." After another long pause she added, "forgive me, I thought, ..."

"No no no!" I jumped in. "I don't mean, ... that, ..." more babbling. Her eyes came up to mine. "That is the hottest thing I think I've ever heard!" We shared a long look together. She looked less shamed and more curious. "You were thinking to, ... entertain me by, ... dancing for me?" I chose my words very carefully. She simply nodded, almost imperceptibly. "Oh my goodness. I think that is the best birthday gift of my life!" A smile grew on her face.

"Like I said, kind of foolish."

"Oh, not the tiniest bit! That is the most incredible idea ever!" She looked a bit incredulous.

"Really?"

"Oh man! I really, really love you!" We shared a nice relieved laugh.

"I just thought it would be fun to, ..."

"Oh, trust me, it will be fun to, ..." I noted a somewhat concerned look on her face. She was now in a position where I was excited about the idea of her dancing for me.

"Well, I mean it was a bit foolish, ... I mean your old mother, ..."

"No, no, my gorgeous mother. Dancing for me on my birthday. Greatest gift ever!"

"Really?" she was now staring at me with surprise. You actually do want me to, ... dance for you?"

"Oh, yes please please! How beautiful you are! You have always been the sexiest mother. I've had to fight off my friends for years." She openly laughed at that idea. "I love this idea!"

"I think I need wine." She told me then got up and left the room. I stared at a blank screen for a long while, listening to her clank around, off-screen in the kitchen, opening and pouring wine. By the time she returned and sat down she was looking more calm, determined. We stared at each other for a long time, I didn't want to break the spell she was under, whatever it was, and simply waited to see what would happen next. I was aware that my penis was now obscenely pushing out the front of my shorts again. I didn't move.

Mom set down her wine, straightened her back and took a deep breath. "So." I simply waited. "Is this what you really want for your birthday?" I was grinning wide. I simply nodded. "I need music." I watched as she rose, stepped around the couch and started the turn table. Whatever she was going to dance to had been pre-selected. The opening strains of Ray Charles singing Georgia came out. I watched as Mom, her back to me, began to sway her hips. Her skirt was tight around her hips and I realized, for the very first time, how shapely those hips were.

She was slowly moving with the music becoming entranced with the sound, the wine and the thought of performing something sensual for her only son. I watched as she moved so sensually. We had danced together over the years, weddings, parties, but this was altogether different. She worked her way around in front of the couch again.

"I hope you like the music." I told her that I loved it. "Ray Charles just makes me move."

She was trancelike as she swayed and moved. Her hands went to the back of her head and let her hair down. It had always amazed me how straight her hair was, dark brown and silky smooth. As she shook her hair loose her eyes came to mine and she smiled a bit.

"Is this okay?" she asked me.

"Fantastic." She Mmmmmm'd happily in response.

She turned her back to me and ran her hands down her sides to her legs. Her skirt ended mid thigh. She stroked the smooth hose she was wearing. I noticed they were the old style, sheer black with the line in the back; sexy!! Her hands came up stroking over her round bottom, as her hips swayed.

"Beautiful bottom." I told her. She 'Mmmmmmmm'd again. She worked her hips sensually some more, stroking her hands slowly in circles around her tight bottom.

Turning she repeated her slow caressing exploration over the fronts of her thighs. "Do I look okay in these?" she asked quietly.

"You are so beautiful. So sensual, So sexy." I told her. She approached the camera head down hair falling across her face. Her eyes came up to mine.

"Yeah? You think so?" She combed her hair behind her ear, looking hotter than any woman I can recall. "I love you so much sweetheart. Happy Birthday."

"Oh, I love you so much too. Best birthday ever!"

She chuckled brightly, standing and moving back away from the camera. Her hands traveled the length and breadth of the front of her body, finally slowly travelling over her breasts. I stood stunned as she simply, gently cupped them and presented them to me to gaze at.

"Oh my god! You have the most gorgeous breasts." I whispered aloud. She Mmmmmm'd again and gave them a gentle squeeze.

"It is kind of hot in here." She told me as she unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse, agonizingly slowly. "You more comfortable in your shorts?" she asked. Then, "Oh my!" she said.

I realized she was now taking in the tent in my shorts from the full erection trying to get out. "Sorry." I told her. "What can I say?" she Mmmmmm'd again. "Sorry, not sorry1" I told her.

"Would you mind if I kicked off these shoes?" she asked. I told her that I wouldn't mind a bit. She sat on the couch and crossed her legs, demurely, allowing one shoe to drape from her toe. She then let it fall to the floor. I had never realized how pretty her feet were. I told her so.

"Thank you sweetheart. I'm very glad you like them." Both shows gone, she danced around a bit more, turning to show me her bottom and the backs of her stockinged thighs again.

I realized that she had selected and stacked a collection of 45 record singles, as they dropped one by one onto the turntable. Her selection was made up of sensual oldies, perfect for this 'entertainment'.

"I love these stockings." She told me. I agreed. She was caressing them, her back still to me. Then she turned and did the fronts. Her legs were beautiful, so I told her that too. I watched her sit demurely and cross her legs again. She drank some wine gazing at me. I know she was gazing at my barely covered penis, which threatened to peek out the leg of my shorts. What would she do or say I wondered.

She then busied herself gently peeling the stockings off. They were thigh high with the little stay-up band, so she had to expose a lot of thigh to get them off. I was given a tiny glance of her bright red panties as she worked them off. I had moaned aloud and she asked what was wrong, feigning concern.

"I admit to getting the trembles over those little red panties."

"Oh my!" She played. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to tease you."

She made absolutely sure to tease me in the next moment as she uncrossed and crossed her legs again to work off the other stocking. The flash of red satin made my penis jump a bit.

Stockings gone she sat up straight, legs together, and caressed them up and down. "Mmmm. That's more comfortable." As she caressed her thighs she drew her skirt up a bit higher, exposing an uncharacteristic amount of bare thigh; it was beautiful. I was afforded another glimpse of red satin as she stood again, smoothing down her skirt. She fanned her face and she began to dance to a more up-tempo song. She undid another button on her blouse which now peeked a matching red stain bra. Her hands traveled all over her body again as she danced, hips working beautifully.

Turning to gaze into my eyes, she undid one more button on her blouse. Besides the red bra I now had a lovely view of her cleavage. Her breasts were cradled in such a way as to show the elegant soft skin between and a fair amount the curvy breast on either side. I was immediately trying to guess at her cup size; C maybe?

"I'm just not sure how far to take it?" She asked absent-mindedly, dancing slow circles.

"How much to remove?" I asked. She just Mmm hmmm'd.

"Well," I responded, trying to sound professional. "You've teased me with that perfect red stain color, it seems somehow wrong not to allow me the full view."

"Oh does it?" she asked, turning to face me, sounding suspicious of my ulterior motives.

"Well, my only problem is that the panties don't cover much in back."

As if to prove her point and turned and began working her hips again, showing me her beautiful bottom. She ran her hands over her bottom, slowly drawing up the skirt material. As it reached the tops of her thighs, the curve of her bottom came into view a bit.

"Oh my god! How beautiful!" I responded. She giggled a bit and then drew the hem up slightly higher then danced a bit with this cheeky display exposed for my pleasure.

"Greatest birthday ever!" I told her. She turned to face me with an earnest look.

"Yeah? It's okay for you?" She looked honestly concerned that I truly thought so.

"This is the greatest gift ever! I adore you and find you to be so exquisite. Your body is heaven!"

Mom grinned wide at the compliment, nicely reassured. She blew me a kiss. "I love you so much sweetheart!"

"Oh, me too you!" She smiled wide and emptied her wine glass in one gulp. She then stood and began some real strip tease moves. She undid one more button on her blouse, one more and it would be wide open, placed one hand behind her head and the other low on her tummy and began really working her hips. I realized for the first time how fuckable this woman was. If she did this in bed, holy shit! I realized how wrong it was to think of her like this then immediately forgave myself and let my mind wander.

She turned again and drew the skirt up again, a bit higher, exposing her beautiful cheeks again and kept working her hips. I don't know if she realized or not, cared or not that each rotation of her hips caused the skirt to ride higher and higher until her bottom was completely exposed. The red stain turned out to be a tiny strip of a thong, that disappeared between her cheeks. As she worked her hips her bottom bounced tightly. It was pretty damn fit!

Turning again, now the front of her panties was visible. The red satin was quite brief and I realized that she had either shaved or waxed, as there was no hair showing around it. She was moving more energetically now so that much of her blouse had come untucked, showing virtually all of her bra. Her breasts were bouncing nicely in the cups which looked to be barely concealing her nipples.

The next song was a bit slower so her pace slowed, giving me a better chance to gaze at her body. Her eyes came to mine. There was a long moment between us, letting the realization sink in that she was basically in her underwear in front of me.

"So beautiful." Was all I could think to say.

"I'm very glad you think so." She whispered back.

"I think so because it's true. You are so very beautiful."

"Thank you sweetheart. It has been so long since I even felt that way."

"I'm sorry to hear that. I wish I had told you before."

"It means the world that you're telling me now.

We shared a long look and she moved slowly in front of me.

"So, ..." she began, apparently asking me if we were done.

"More." I told her simply. She smiled wide and nodded questioning. "Yes, please! More"

" May I get more wine?" I told her to please do, but hurry right back.

"I stared at the empty screen, reeling over what we were doing, replaying every moment of her dancing and stripping for me. "Best birthday ever." I whispered to myself grinning.

I watched her reenter the room and reset the entire stacks of singles beginning with Ray Charles again. She carried her completely full glass of wine back to the table and set it down.

"Can I admit something to you?" she asked quietly. I told her of course. "I'm really nervous now. Very excited, but nervous too." I asked her why. "She took a swig of wine and was thoughtful for a moment. "I never done anything like before. Certainly not with, ... my son. I don't know how much farther to take this, or how much more you want me to, ..."

She sat down onto the couch and we simply gazed at each other for a while. "I just don't want to cause, ... to ruin, ..."

"I think," I started. I was silent a long time, trying to think how to put my thoughts together. "There will never be any man, anywhere in the world, that would ever, ... could ever love you more than me, ..." She smiled lovingly at that. "After this birthday gift, ... we may be a little different with and to each other, but really only closer. I have always simply adored you, couldn't be more, and will always adore you, regardless." Another long silence. Regardless of what we do today, or in the future, I will always adore you!"

Mom wiped a tear from the corner of her eye. "You have always been the greatest part of my life. Ever since you were , ... first conceived, you have given my life such joy. I have always loved you too. Doing this, ... tonight, ... seems somehow, ... okay, even though it is so wrong on so many levels." I started to protest. "No seriously! This is so naughty! I shudder to think what other people might think. But honestly, I don't really care what other people might think. This is just about us. No one else." We shared a long gaze between us. "Does that make sense to you?"

I told her that it did and that I agreed. I also told her that as far as 'this' was concerned we needed to keep very honest and open communication about it between us. The only people that mattered was the two of us, but it remained critical that we look out for ourselves and each other.

"The last thing either of us want is to hurt the other. Or put the other in an uncomfortable place. It just requires constant honesty and checking in with each other." She agreed. We formally promised to do so.

Anita Baker came on the background and Mom jumped up. "Oooh I love this song!" she began to dance around again. Her skirt had fallen back down over her bottom, but I didn't mind. I pictured her sexy thong and those perfect cheeks bouncing tightly under the fabric. She returned to her wine glass a couple of times for a sip and then danced some more. She backed up to the camera and slowly drew up the skirt again, exposing her cheeks fully. I noticed her tan line was pretty sharp and reflected bikini bottoms that weren't as brief as this thong but were still pretty cheeky. I told her that I admired her tan line.

"Oh yeah. I bought a new bikini and have been getting some sun in the backyard."

"It looks pretty brief."

"Yeah well, no one else has seen it so, ..."

"What color?

"Shiny black. It looks wet, even when it's not." I told her it sounded hot. "Well maybe sometime we can Skype when I'm outside sunning." I told her that I would like that very much.

Mom smoothed her skirt back down over her bottom. She continued to work her hips at me. I watched as she slowly reached around to find the zipper at the back. She slowly drew it down unzipping her skirt, exposing her thong as it went. Completely unzipped her skirt hung precariously from her hips.

"Is this okay?" she asked quietly.

"Of course! Please!" I heard her lilting giggle. She worked her hips just enough to cause the skirt to dip but not fall off. I watched so closely, willing it to fall. "Oh. Oh. Oh" I kept moaning as it got closer and closer to falling. Her hips finally went completely still, her beautiful ass facing me in the camera. With a final shake of her hips the skirt fell out of sight, leaving her gorgeous ass naked, but for the tiny panties.

"Ohh!! Fuck me!! That's beautiful!!" Mom turned to face the camera, leaning over and exposing her bra.

"Oh you naughty boy!" she teased, feigning anger. "Such language!"

"Yeah?" I teased back. "Is it the language or the idea behind it?" Mom blushed at the inference. She stood and began dancing again. Her tiny panties barely covered her sex in front. Her pussy mound was definitely looking a bit swollen. Her hands went to the top button of her shirt, long since unbuttoned. She fiddled with it for a moment, then went to the one below it, then below that, until she reached the last button holding her blouse closed.

"Oh yeah please." She had a questioning look. "Please." I repeated.

"Please, what?" she asked.

"Please give me that button. Slide it back through that tiny hole and release that blouse. Open it for me. Show me what's under it." She grinned wickedly at this request.

"My! Such a naughty boy." I grinned and nodded. "But this bra doesn't cover much. It only has demi cups. It barely covers, ... well, ..." I kept nodding. "But what if I, ... pop out somehow?"

"That would be such a shame." Her grin was exquisitely erotic.

Her fingers worked slowly at the button. "I'm embarrassed." She whispered. I asked about what. "I'm so aroused that my fingers are shaking. I can't get it." My penis lurched heavily at this admission.

"Oh, fuck me!" I repeated slowly. "Please keep trying." The way she feigned shock at my language and then bit her lower lip almost gave me an orgasm right there.

"I think I have it." She whispered. "Shall I?" I nodded.

Mom turned her back to me and slowly opened the front of the blouse. It fell from her shoulders, exposing her beautiful back to me. She let it slide lower, agonizingly slowly then it fell from her body pout of sight. Slowly she turned her head to look at me over her shoulder.

"Like that?" she purred. I sighed heavily, Mmmm hmmming deeply. She danced for a bit, showing me her practically naked back then slowly turned to face me, working her way closer and closer. Her body was beautiful. I softly told her so.

She moved right up to the camera, obviously looking at me as well. She had bent over a bit to see me and the edges of her areolas were peeking over the cups, straining to hold her breasts in.

"Oh my goodness sweetheart." She whispered, gazing at me. I glanced down following her gaze noting that my penis, achingly hard was sticking half out the bottom of my shorts.

"Oh! Sorry!" I told her, moving to cover it up.

"No baby." She purred, "Don't cover that. It's beautiful!" I laid my shaking hands back down at my sides. "Show me." she whispered. "Show it to me. Let me see it." I was hesitant. "Don't ever cover that from me. It's beautiful!" I sat there and let my mother gaze at my half exposed erection. "Get comfortable baby. Take those shorts off. Show mommy that pretty cock."

I quaked in my seat. I almost ejaculated right then and there from hearing my mother use those words. She simply stood there waiting as I slowly lifted my hips and pushed the waistband of my shorts down. My penis leapt up, freed from its confines.

"Oh sweetheart!" She gasped. "How beautiful!" She simple stood there gazing at my throbbing penis. It was dancing now. Leaping up with its needs to shoot. "How beautiful!" she repeated, "And big! Sweetheart your cock is so big!"