Mom's Birthday incest version, Pt. 03

Story Info
The grand finale of Mom's incestuous birthday fuck
5k words
4.5
16.8k
30

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drcock666
Drcock666
623 Followers

PART 3

I, Steve, 21 years old

My Mom, Erica, 43 years old, well turns 44 in this story

This story is a part of my incestuous relationship with my Mom and our "adventures".

This story starts with "The Day I Started fucked Mom", parts 1 and 2.

I wrote a story about Mom's birthday, that involved interracial sex, but a lot of people didn't like that, so this is a completely another version of Mom's 44th birthday.

In this, other version of Mom's birthday, I'm taking Mom on an incestuous cruise to the Caribbean and it's divided into three parts.

This part we will find out about if I get to fuck Mom on her birthday, or will I make love to her..

She likes it a little rough every now and then. Well, read and see what you think.

For you who are new to my stories, I am Swedish myself so English is not my native tongue, so bear with me on grammatical issues or misspellings. Focus on the big picture instead.

If you want to know more about Mom and how we ended up fucking, read "The Day I Started Fucking Mom" - parts 1 and 2. And of course part 1 and 2 in this mini-series.

______________

"No, Steve, lay down, and give Mommy her birthday ride."

Mom's ever first Mother/son birthday ride ever.

I took Mom in my arms and carried her to the bed, where I positioned myself in the middle and Mom straddled my hips She reached down, grabbed my cock shaft (leaking sticky fluids), and positioned it at her battered, bright red, swollen pussy, which was glistening with her juices.

Her pussy mouth was gaping open, showing the hot red folds deep inside, begging to be separated by a big stiff cock.

"Give me your cock, Steve, Yeees!"

She lowered herself slowly and gently, nudging her labia apart with my glans.

Mom leaned forward and kissed me as my cock parted her pussy lips and entered her velvety pussy, I loved Mom's heat and the liquid of her pussy.

Oh, my God, she was so wet, and I always loved the initial feeling of parting Mom's pussy lips and feeling my cock slide inside of her. I've had sexual intercourse before with other women, of course, but nothing like this. Never anything like this one, never even close to Mom's pussy and ass, fucking Mom was the greatest thing in the world.

I gradually felt my stiff prick slide deeper inside her. We kissed one another, as I slowly started to move my pelvis and fucked her in very small moves. I was making love to Mom, really making love to her, not fucking her, like I always do, no, this time it was slow and sensual.

"Make love to me, Steve," she said whispering in my ear like she knew what I was thinking.

"I need to feel your cock deep inside of me, make love to me," she said and continued;

"Make me yours!"

Her normally tight hole is nowhere to be found, she swallowed my shaft with no resistance at all.

"Oh, God!" Mom cried out as I bottomed out in her.

"Make love to me.... and then, after you've made love to me, I want you to fuck me, really fuck me hard. I want you to pound my pussy fast and hard until I cum," she said whispering while licking and blowing in my ear.

"Then, after I cum, I'm going to suck your cock like it's never been sucked before," she said, burying her tongue in my ear.

I loved when Mom talked dirty, and every time she whispered her lust in my ear, I always became even more sexually aroused by her words and her sexually seductive voice.

While kissing her, I slowly increased the speed and force of my pelvis, listening to her moan, every time I bottomed out in her.

Mom started humping me harder and faster.

"Oh, my God, Mom. I love you. I so fucking love you," I said humping her soaking wet pussy back.

"Oh, Steve. Don't stop. I'm gonna cum. Oh, my God. ahhhhh..... I'm gonna.... cum again. This is incredible. You're such an incredible lover," she said, grabbed my shoulders for support, and rode me like a champion wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around his back while she fucked me harder and faster as she met my thrust.

She leaned forward and her heavy tits hung down towards my face I reached up and groped them, her nipples were hard as bullets and her large areola felt so soft in contrast.

Mom was riding me hard and from the look on her face she wanted to come, she sat up and leaned back slightly and with one hand she reached between her legs, with my rock-hard cock deep inside her she began playing with her clit, it didn't take her long before she reached her orgasm, her pussy pulsated and tightened around my cock.

Letting out small sexual passion sounds to start with, she soon was gasping for air and as I felt her pussy convulse her songs increased to a high pitch as she came hard.

"Oh my God.... oh my... God..... that feels amazing baby." She yelled as she came hard on my cock.

"Now, Steve, you've made love to me, on m birthday, now it's time you fucked me. Fuck me fast and fuck me hard, slap my tits, slap Mommy's big tits, Steve... " she said, whispering her sexual, incestuous lust in my ear once breaking off our kiss.

I tossed Mom off me and placed her at the center of the bed, positioned myself between her legs, ready to slide inside again, but instead, I whacked her tit. She cried out in pain as her left breast bounced and jiggled under a stinging smack, then the right breast.

As she cried out in pain, I slowly entered her drenched pussy again.

"Arrrrrr.... Fuuuck," Mom yelped when I slapped her tit again, then the other.

There was a flurry of whacks to both Mom's huge fake tits that soon became bright red, which matched the glow on her face. The faster I swatted, the faster Mom rubbed her little pussy and pushed her hips forward to force my throbbing cock deeper into her.

"I love feeling your cock slide deeper inside of me. Fuck me, Steve, fuck me. I want you to really pound my pussy. Don't worry. You won't hurt me, spank my pussy, Steve, spank Mommy's wet cunt." she said, grabbed my hips, and started to fuck me back, hard

After some twenty whacks to each breast, I watched her sweaty body heave as she moaned and grunted from the fading stinging pain. Her tits crisscrossed with even darker marks left behind by my smacks.

"Ohh, fuuuck, Steve, fuuuck..." Mom cried out as her body shook violently from another huge orgasm.

I shifted my focus from her abused tits to her spurting cunt. She was having mini orgasms from getting her breasts worked as well as the huge one about a minute earlier.

My hand started gently patting her pussy and her dripping/soaking wet cunt was making wet noises. Mom instinctively opened her legs more in anticipation. Eventually, my hand changed the patting to something which was a mild slap. Four fingers were starting to slap Mom's pussy, causing every never-ending in her battered pussy to fire at the same time. Mom loved being dominated, and she had begged me to slap her pussy.

Gradually my slaps became more enthusiastic and Mom grunted as a few especially hard ones landed on her pussy.

The abuse continued and Mom fought through all the pain, her mind trying to focus on the pleasure of the whole experience, her birthday morning fuck. Her pussy was now red from the continuous punishment but was only getting wetter. Her inner thighs were slick as well by the nectar of her dripping pussy.

"OUCH! FUCK!" Mom screamed as white-hot pain shot up from her open pussy.

The slaps woke up every single nerve ending in the erectile tissue of her clit, and soon woke up every nerve endings of her whole vulva, she was shaking with erotic excitement.

The combination of my pussy attacks and the pain of the blood flooding back into her bruised tits sent my poor dear mother over the each. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her whole body shook like crazy while screaming like hell had just arrived.

Her legs gave away as well from the continuous punishment on the pussy. A loud outcry escaped her lips when she reached yet another orgasm.

I let my cupping hand press against her vagina and it gushed around it like a flood.

What an orgasm it was, she collapsed on the bed for a full two minutes. She was squirting cum on my cock, her breath was rapid and her pussy was hurting, but she was so satisfied that tears of joy rolled out of her eyes.

She was shaking uncontrollably, her ass throbbing, her pussy still pulsing from the slaps.

Her squirted cum made a mess on the bed.

I finally started moving my rigid cock in and out of her battered pussy.

"Oh, God" she gasped. I was claiming her with long deep strokes, much faster than before. Mom understood why. Her pussy was now my pussy, she wanted to belong to me.

I was the man of the house now, and her pussy, mouth, and asshole were all mine.

"Fuck me," she said.

"Say it like you mean it." My rhythm slowed within her into long teasing thrusts.

"Please fuck me - fuck me hard like before."

Still, the long teasing strokes until she couldn't stand the anticipation anymore.

"Breed me, fuck me, and knock me up."

"What did you say? Tell me what you need so I can hear," I said and once again slapped her left breast hard, and then I grabbed them both hard.

Now she understood. She filled her lungs and shouted.

"BREED ME, FUCK ME, KNOCK ME UPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!"

As she yelled, I placed both my hands to her sweat-drenched fake tits, grabbed them tightly, and began to give her what she needed. Fast, remorseless, deep strokes penetrated deep into her.

She felt my strength and my power. We've fucked plenty of times before, but never like this, it was so primal, so undeniable. Her mouth opened but only to let out long ragged gasps of breath.

"I'm your dirty Momma! Pound me with your big hard cock, Steve! Is Mommy's pussy hot wet enough for you, Steve?"

"Hot and nasty, Mom!" I reply, driving my cock into her pussy.

"Just like the rest of you, and happy birthday, Mom!" I added, relishing the velvety softness of Mom's vagina, mesmerized with desire.

"Thank... Thank you.... Steve..."

As I went faster, I felt Mom's pussy clamp my cock. I moved one of my hands from her breast and rubbed my thumb on her erect clit, then I slapped it semi-hard and then again. Her mouth opened wide. The unexpected clitoral stimulation made her cry out. Her cry was a low guttural sound, and her legs thrashed wildly up in the air, as the added stimulation led me to relinquish the last control she had over her body.

"Oh God, My Dirty Boy!" Mom gasped, her body was trembling. The gold cross danced between her bouncing breasts.

"OH FUCK YEAH!!" I yelled, fucking her with even harder thrusts.

"Oh God, Steve... your cock.... dirty... Fuuuck.. . . . Jesus! . . . I'm going to . . . I'm cumming! . . ." She screamed and thrash as I fuck her hard until she basically collapsed.

A wild scream emanated from Mom as she once again surrendered to the vast wave of pleasure that crashed over her. Her body melted, quivering, liquefying, as the force of her orgasm burst from her, her back arching as she rode wave after wave of ecstatic pleasure.

I kept rubbing her clit hard and kneading her breast while pinching and twisting her swollen brick-red nipples.

"Lay down, Steve, I need another birthday ride."

Facing me, she straddle me and reached between her legs to line up my hard cock to her cunt. She was soaking wet, just like the extremely wet sheets I was laying on. She was dripping sweet juices on my fat cock that she wants so bad. Her pussy lips were puffy and spread open like a rose blossom. She was ready to get her second Mother / Son birthday ride ever.

My cock looked so thick and big in contrast to Mom's tiny hand and it instantly found its way to her sopping cunt.

Mom pressed her ass down against my rock-hard cock and she felt it push its way inside her.

The head plowed its way up quickly into the shallow areas of her dripping hole. Mom fell forward and grabbed my shoulders, letting out a soft moan of delight that a girl feels when she feels a hard cock sliding inside her. This is exactly what Mom wanted for her birthday.

The sounds of her pleasure filled the cabin once again.

She slowly rose to the tip and slide back down many times, then she kissed me, and let out a muffled moan, enjoying the sensation of her pussy walls stretching around my cock.

With the full length of my cock in her pussy, Mom began bucking feverishly while moaning loudly into my mouth.

She eased her mouth off me and started to ride my cock harder.

"Oh, Steve, you're going to make me cum again. Mommy is cumming..... I'm cumming...... That's it. Right there. Don't..... stop.... Please... don't stop. Harder.....Oh... oh... oh... my God.... Oh, my God! Oh, Steve. Oh, my God. Oh, Steve. Oh, Steve..... God....Fucking....Damn, It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She screamed out as another orgasm overtook her body, spasming on top of my hard cock. My hands move up and squeeze her huge bouncing tits as her pussy came hard. Her hands dug into my shoulder blades as her pussy contracted around my cock like a sleeve. My cock was splitting her in two and I know that this is exactly what Mom wanted for her birthday, it was fucking amazing, I was so fucking horny.

As her orgasm washed over Mom, she looked down at me. I look deep into her lustful eyes, and my hands are squeezing her huge fake boobs, my cock still buried completely inside her. I bit down on my bottom lip as I started thrusting up, slowly and rhythmically at first.

"Holy shit...." Mom whispered as my cock moved back and forth inside her. My hands cupped her tits and my lips were wrapped around one of her rock-hard nipples, my tongue flicked across it and then I sucked into my wet mouth. Mom played with my hard nipples and met each thrust with a satisfying grinding against my cock, pushing it even deeper inside her.

"Oh yeah, baby....you fuck me... so good...." Mom said.

I pulled her down harder, slamming her pain-stricken pussy faster and faster.

"You like your son's big cock, don't you Mom?" I growled, my hands dug roughly into her ass, pressing her pussy down on my pistoning cock.

"Yeah, baby..." Mom moaned as she felt her legs begin to tremble and her ass shake. My thrusts became harder and faster as I could feel Mom's approaching another orgasm, pulling her down on top of my cock and hitting deeper and deeper inside with each mind-blowing thrust.

"Hell yeah, cum on dat cock Mom!." I shouted, holding Mom tightly as she thrash and buck as yet another mind-blowing orgasm crashed over her.

Her pupils were dilated, and her mouth was slightly watering. Her rapid breathing, and her hard bouncing on my cock, made her big breasts heave up and down.

"Ooohhhh God.... I'm cumming!! Aaaarrrrr... Yees....." she screamed out, and once again began to shake as her eyes rolled back and she seemed to lose all control. She bucked harder and faster with her ass clenched by two large hands.

Never once did I stop my relentless, thrusting cock, the orgasm seemed to stretch out infinitely. She screamed out, jerked and shook as my throbbing cock shredded her aching pussy apart.

As her orgasm subsided she fell to the bed with a smile of pleasure on her face. I rolled her over on her front and once slipped my cock into her pussy, and instantly began fucking her spread pussy again.

"Oh God yes! Fuck... my..... filthy..... pussy! Give me ..... all that cock.... son!"

My balls slap against her ass with each thrust adding to her pleasure.

She threw her head back as she shamelessly screamed from the pleasure she was receiving from her son's rock-hard cock. Her hands fell to the bed and gripped the sheets tightly. With each pounding thrust into her pussy she felt as though she was gonna pass out beneath me.

I pulled my cock for her sopping pussy, and a rush of air filled the vacuum of Mom's gaping pussy.

"No no no please... put it back in! Pleeeeeas...." She pleaded. Her eyes were glazed with desperation as she lifted her hips toward my cock. She pull at my muscular upper arms, as she begged for my cock.

She instinctively rose to her knees placing her juicy pussy in the air so her pussy could be taken again.

"Please, Steve... Come back..."

I knelt down behind her and ran my hands all over her buttocks. I pushed her butt cheeks apart and flicked my tongue up and down the lips of her pussy. Mom moaned into the bed as her arousal intensified.

I ran my tongue up and down the crack of her ass. Mom wiggled her ass in response, hoping I would rim her asshole, she loves being rimmed.

I flicked my tongue around Mom's rosebud anal opening, and it was driving her wild with desire.

"UUUUHHNN. Yeah, like that, Steve. Lick my ass, son. All over my brown crease. Taste my ass. Stick your tongue in, tongue fuck my ass, boy!"

I puckered up, and let a thick drop of saliva descend onto her horny brown anus, then rubbed it smoothly over her hole with my index and middle finger. After lubing it up, I aimed my tongue at the center of her wrinkled backdoor opening and slid deep into my Mom's ass thanks to the abundance of spit. I felt the narrow channel of her ass push me back out nervously, but I pushed right back and managed to slide a little deeper. This way I fucked my Mom's butt with my drooling tongue until I managed to get all of my tongue in her tasty, smelly ass.

"Yes, that's right, Steve. Stick it all the way in. Fuck my ass with your tongue. Deeperrrr. Uuuunnh."

After half a minute of this, it got a little rougher and I bobbed my head and drilled a pointed tongue into her ass continuously, an ass that by now sported a gaping, red hole. I pressed two fingers in her asshole, twisted them around, and frigged away.

I pulled them out again and placed my mouth over her brown shitter. Then I proceeded to suck on her butthole hard, making obscenely loud smacking and slurping noises.

"Yess. Like that. Suck my ass. Goddamn, Steve... Fuuuckkk."

I drilled my tongue back where the sun never shines and savagely twisted my head, cleaning out her ass with my tongue. I pulled back and noticed Mom squeezing her ass muscles, pushing out a thick yellowish drop of ass juice. I didn't hesitate for a second and lapped the drop off of her swollen pucker.

"Ooh, yes, that's what I like! Suck that ass of mine!" Mom screamed as I inserted four fingerers deep into her pussy. She screamed an empty scream of please when I started to fuck her hard with my rigid fingers, my whole hand was soaked and she had not stopped cumming as my fingers pistoned in and out of her hard, her scream accompanied by very loud clucking sounds from her drenched cunt.

Finally, it seemed she was slowing down and I took my cum-soaked finger and placed it in her ass.

"FUCK ME! was all I heard as I pushed two fingers into her ass.

She kept screaming, "Fuck me, please fuck me..."

In and out my finger went in her ass, twisting them, making sure all of her velvety anal walls felt my fingers.

After a minute of hard butt-fucking her, I left her aching asshole and started rubbing my bulbous cock head on her sensitive pussy, gently slapping her very red and aching pussy. She desperately pushed back on it letting it fill her with one swift stroke. Her mouth opened wide as a long prolonged moan echoed through the cabin.

I gave Mom another spanking to put an edge on our lust. The sound of my hand landing on my mother's ass echoed off the walls. After a dozen of soft slaps to each cheek, I lined my cock up with her ass-hole.

Then I slapped her ass hard, much harder than the gentle spanking from before. Mom moaned.

"Again," she demanded.

SLAP!!!

"Keep doing it, and harder. And pull my hair."

I probably had a big shit-eating grin on my face, as my fat head was pressed against the tiny entrance of her rectum. Slowly my purple cock-head split her thigh sphincter muscle and slowly it was inserted into her sweet asshole. I grimaced as Mom's ass tunnel was so tight, despite the two-finger fuck just a minute ago, it was challenging even to move.

Drcock666
Drcock666
623 Followers
12