Mom's Broken Arm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John pulled himself up and slotted his cock into her pussy, Kristy tried to push herself up on to his cock but he pulled away until she settled back on the mattress. He said, "Look at me while I fill you with my cock for the first time! I want us to remember each other's face as my cock bottoms out and we change our lives forever."

He slowly filled her until he bottomed out. He stayed still for a moment then started to rock back and forth as he looked into her eyes. Gradually he picked up the tempo

until their words of love turned to grunting noises and then loud curses as they both came.

Kristy laid back her hair was plastered to her forehead and face, a puddle of sweat forming between her breasts. She was panting as she finally found her voice and said. "Oh god I've never cum that hard before." She panted a few more times and continued' "I thought I was going to die, I couldn't catch my breath, my heart was jumping out of my chest and I could feel my pulse pounding in my clit and my ears at the same time!"

John rolled off his mother and brought her head to his chest as he tried to control his breathing and allow his heart rate to slow back to normal. "I've fantasized about making love to you so many times, but it was never as good as what we just had together."

She raised her head, kissed him and said, "I think it will get even better the more we practice."

"Does that mean we'll be doing this again?"

She molded her body to his and whispered, "We'll have to wait to find out. Tomorrow is another day and another story. But I certainly hope so!"

12