Mom's "Conservative" Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't have words" she sighed. "That was sooo good and I am sooo grateful. You have no idea how long it's been since I...well...let's not go there."

Her words trailed off. Meanwhile, I was still hard and had slowly inserted myself into Diane's wet pussy from behind. I shifted position to put one hand beneath her and one hand on her hip so that I could pull her ass towards me as I pistoned in and out of her warm (and surprisingly tight) pussy. I can actually last more than 4 minutes, but then and there I didn't need to. I was more than ready to come. The situation, the warm wetness, feeling Diane's lovely ass cheeks against my stomach when I pushed in all contributed to a quick orgasm. I felt Diane shift and push back against me. Knowing that she was into it and helping was sexy too. I came in three huge spurts and it was so amazing. When I come like that it seems like a religious experience. How can something be this good? How can we be so lucky?

I moaned a few times and took my own deep breaths. Diane turned to face me and we embraced and held each other. Lovers. Friends. My mind raced to take it all in. Just hours ago this woman was walled off from me like someone in a display case. Real and not real. Now I had sucked her clitoris and tasted her wetness while she moaned words of encouragement. I had no doubt she'd wrap those womanly red lips around my dick and take me in her mouth willingly if I wanted. I smiled at the thought and vowed to try that first thing in the morning.

Life takes such weird turns.

12