Mom's Cure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, “Yes love, I want you to have my baby.” I entered her and held her legs apart. I massaged her pussy as I fucked her. My cock was between my fingers as I stroked the soft swollen lips of my mother’s vagina. I used my thumb on her clit and she came unexpectedly.

Her exclamations were loud and imploring. “Give me your cum, Tommy, fill me with your cum.” She bucked and remained in a high arch letting out a long “Ohhhh….” And then she followed it with a word I’d never heard her say, “Fuu…FUUUCK! Oh God, fuck me Tommy…fuck me…fuck me…fuck me…”

When she finished she was so surprised at the orgasm and her reaction, she started laughing so much I had trouble staying inside her. But I did stay inside her and then I stroked her and rode her until I came in her. My mother had given herself to me, from her sex to her heart and I was in love.

We talked all the time and got to know the things most mothers and sons never find out about each other. When I told her she was my first, she was moved and happy and held me for the longest time. When she told me I was only her second man, I was shocked. I knew she had gone out on dates and seen some men for only short periods but I was surprised that she had never slept with any of them. She wouldn’t talk much about the man who fathered me but it was clear that he had soured her on men and she was determined not to be hurt and taken advantage of in the same way again.

As the months passed by, except for our special circumstance, we were like any two people who loved each other. People who love each other take care of each other, emotionally, and physically. I had found a decent job and I was feeling good about everything.

And then the headaches came back. She didn’t tell me about it at first hoping they would just go away but after a few days it became evident to me that something was wrong. When she told me, I made her go to the doctor.

More fucking tests, more fucking hospitals, and more fucking waiting; I was anxious enough to spit flames at anyone who even told me good morning. Finally they came up with a diagnosis. It had to do with a pressure buildup of some fluid or other. The best they could offer was that as long as she took her medication when the symptoms started, (Can you believe 27 dollars for each fucking pill?) it ‘probably’ would be controllable.

By the time I got myself under control, a month passed and the symptoms recurred. Just as I was preparing to ruin the next few days with worry, my mother said we had to talk. We’d had some long conversations in the past but this one went from after dinner until two in the morning. I wasn’t the same after that talk. Basically what my mother convinced me of, was that her situation was no different from anyone’s, at any time. She said, “Honey, I’m going to die, but not today. Tomorrow can bring anything for any of us and I’m not going to waste a minute of what we have. The doctors said I’d be fine and I can’t let you drive yourself crazy. I want you to do something for me. Will you?”

I said I would and she spent an hour convincing me that if I faced and accepted all possibilities, I could be done with it once and for all. I fought the thoughts. At one point I almost cried and said, “I don’t want you leave me.” After a long struggle with it I did what she said; I swallowed it. She was gone in my mind; I was gone in my mind and then it was all gone. I saw it. That was when I understood what she was trying to tell me. There’s now, and it’s a crime to spend it in anything but love.

I kissed my mother’s soft lips and she knew it was okay. She smiled because I was with her. We touched and fondled and before long I took her bra and panties off. She made me lie back and took my cock into her mouth as I weighed her hanging breast in the palm of my hand. After a few minutes of teasing me with her mouth, she straddled me and looked into my eyes and said, “I’m so proud of you love, proud that you’re my son, and proud that you’re my husband.”

She brought her pussy to my lips and I licked and sucked until my lips and mouth were smeared with her juices. She tasted creamy and sweet. My tongue toyed with her clit and slathered the swelling velvety lips of my mother’s vagina. Her lips on my lips felt soft and puffy. Her eyes were closed and her smile of delight was contagious. She took a deep breath and let out a long sigh. “It feels so good Tommy,” she said it as she reached back and took hold of my burgeoning hard-on.

She rubbed me for a while and then turned herself so that she could suck me as I sucked her. Her hips gyrated slowly as I pleasured her pussy and she made lovely noises with my cock in her mouth: that warm mouth of pleasure that held me as her tongue massaged, and pressed, and painted. If I could pick a moment of perfection to live in forever, that would be it; in my mother’s mouth with her in mine.

Her stockings were still on and they felt sensuous as I ran my hand down my mother’s legs. I held her thighs and could feel her begin to quiver as I took her clit between my lips and circled it with my tongue. She bobbed harder on my cock and the sounds she made became more intense.

I’m not sure who started coming first but it was close. We didn’t always come at the same time but that time we did. She was making noises but she kept my cock in her mouth as she came. I released and tried to control my bucking because I didn’t want to hurt her as I fucked her in the mouth. My mother swallowed most of the cum I gave her but I guess there was just too much and some of it ran down my cock. When we both finished, she massaged it along my shaft and over my balls.

We were resting and talking idly as she nestled under my arm. I asked her if she ever thought that what we were doing was wrong and she said, “No baby, I don’t think it’s wrong; for me it’s been the most ‘right’ thing I’ve ever done. The only thing I do think sometimes is that maybe I’m too old for you, and you might get tired of me.” I assured her that it was never going to happen and she said, “I love what we have baby, I love being in love with you, it makes all the stuff at work unimportant and I don’t care that right now we can’t afford any fancy stuff. It just feels good to think about how I can make it good for my baby. She smiled and said, “And I don’t have to tell you about the sex, do I?”

I said, “Yes, you do.”

She laughed and whispered in my ear. “I love it; I love you. I love having you in my mouth and I love having you in my pussy.” She kissed me and I realized that I wanted to hear another sentence.

I said, “Mom, did you ever have anal sex?”

She cocked her head and with a quizzical look said, “No.”

It was my turn to whisper in her ear. “Mom, I want to be in your ass.”

“Oh God…” She paused a moment and then put her hand on my cock and said, “…if you want it baby, I want to give it to you.” She left the bedroom and came back with a jelly lubricant and said, “We’re going to need some help getting that into me.” She nodded toward my stiffening cock and then applied a coating on the shaft and over the purpling knob. It felt cool. It was the last time my cock would feel cool for a while.

When she began taking her stockings off, I stopped her. Her legs looked so good with the sheer shiny nylon covering reaching up to her creamy thighs. We always enjoyed lots of foreplay before we fucked but that time we just seemed to want to get to it. My mother got on the bed and on her knees. She raised her hips creating a sight that could have made me come looking at it. I couldn’t wait to put my cock between those round fleshy globes. I approached her ass, and taking hold of my slippery cock, I said, “I do love you; you’re my beautiful baby.”

All thoughts about what might happen someday had vanished. All that mattered was that it was my mother and I, right then, right there, joined in love. I was there, with my mother, about to take what she lovingly offered, herself. I was there, with my cock approaching my mother’s small puckered hole. There, pressing the head of my cock through the ring that closed tightly around it.

She gave me entry. I pushed and held her hips so that my cock could find it’s way deeper into her heat. It was much more than I had expected. More heat, more pressure, more pleasure. I thought to myself, ‘It’s really me, and it’s really her. Tommy’s inside Rachel. I’m in my mom’s ass.’

I was half way in when she moaned, “Tommy, Tommy…Tommy…you’re filling me up…so full…” I pressed more of my length up into her and she squealed a long “Ohhh…” and I stopped. “No baby don’t stop, give me your cock…my baby’s long, lovely cock…give it to me…” I stroked back and forth until her ass was completely filled with my meat. I held tight to her until my balls rested on her ass and she said, “Ahhhh Tommy…I have all of you inside me now, stretching me open…my Tommy…”

Just at that moment she turned and opened her eyes giving me a smile that said it all. It had all the love and sex and beauty anyone could ask for. I’m sure it would be difficult for most people to understand how a son could have sex with his mother, let alone anal sex. But there I was with my cock deep in my mother’s ass and I knew that if anyone could see that smile, they might understand, just a little.

She said, “Tommy, I love you so much; do you know it baby…do you?”

How could I not know it? My mother was giving her body and heart to me, opening every hole for her son to fill, opening herself to be taken willingly, and lovingly, holding nothing back. “Yes mom,” I told her. “I know it every time I’m inside you, every time you give more of yourself to me…like this.” I rotated my hips to move in the tight channel that held me and she responded with a moan. “I love you mom, and I’m going to love to love you always…like this and in every way I can.”

“Yes baby that’s all I want, just for you to love me like this. Oh God, I never thought I’d feel like this and it’s you baby, you that’s doing it to me. Yes…yes…do it to me like that, fill me like that, spread me, give me your cock until I can’t take any more.”

She began twisting her ass in fits and starts and my cock was squeezed and milked until I knew it would be me who couldn’t take any more, not my mother. I wanted to come so badly that I knew that I would have to finish no matter how good it felt to be her sweet ass.

I spread the meaty globes and looked at the bit of thin sheath of skin that came out each time I withdrew. Again and again I inserted the hard pole back in. With each push into my mother’s ass I knew I was getting closer to coming. I reached under her to grab one of her swaying tits. I pulled on it letting it flow through my hand until only the thickened nipple was left between my fingers. My mother moaned and I said, “You’re my love mom; you belong to me like this, don’t you?”

“Yes baby, I’m for you, whenever you want me. This too, even in my ass, there’s nothing I wouldn’t give you.” She reached back and spread herself with both hands, as I pumped deeper, and harder, spreading, and stretching her. “Yes baby, take your mama…I’m all opened for you, waiting for you, ready for you always baby…always.” When she said it, I believed her. At that moment I knew that my mother’s body would be there for me, that her mouth and pussy and ass would be given to me because she had given me her heart.

I gave her all I had to give. I pushed and pounded, as my cock seemed to get even harder as it became more difficult to get it all the way back into her. The friction had thinned the lubrication and it was getting hotter and tighter in her ass. She was moaning louder with each insertion and when I felt the immanent explosion, I said, “Oh mom, I’m going to come…I’m coming…in your ass…I’m coming.”

The first release of cum fired off into her, she gave a little laugh and said, “Yes, yes, come in me, come in me baby.” I came in her. Each release felt like a jolt to me as her tight hole squeezed and drew the shooting cum out of my cock and into her sore, small channel. I could see the creamy cum on my cock as my mother took it all into the coated walls of her ass. I was rubbing her flanks, from her breasts down to her thighs when she turned her head and said, “Tell me baby, tell mama you’ll always love me and you’ll always want me like this.”

I said, “Yes mom; I’m always going to love you like this, want you like this, just like this.” As I spoke, I felt that rising in my balls and the approach of what feels like almost a second small intense orgasm that happens only once in a great while.

With the final stroking came those exquisite last spurts of cum that I would send into my mother’s ass. She turned her head and I kissed her and remained on her mouth. I stayed buried deep in her as she collapsed down onto the bed with me on top of her. I stayed on her, inside her ass, not wanting to move for a long quiet time. When I began to withdraw she said, “No baby, stay in me, I want to feel you inside me like this; I want to feel you where you belong, inside of me.” I stayed, where I belonged. And all these years later, we both agree, it’s still where I belong.

12