Mom's Curves Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh boy that's gonna leave a mark. God it feels like your pushing a small baby back inside me. Nnggaahh shit okay I can do this." She said as she took the last couple of inches fully impaling herself on his cock. And just when she Started too get use to his size, Susan came up behind her and inserted the fake cock back in Connie's asshole. It didn't take long for Susan to get the whole 12 inches buried. With both fake and very real cocks completely embedded, Connie experienced a series of mini multiple orgasms that threatened to become massive multiple orgasms.

"Nnggaahh please go slow or you'll rip me apart." She begged. Susan and William began sawing in and out slowly for a few minutes or for a few orgasms, depending on who asked. Susan of course was the first to pick up the pace and lengthen the strokes going all the way in and all the way out on each stroke. William noticed this and matched her stroke for stroke.

Connie was in heaven having one orgasm after another. She could feel the ridge of William's cock head and every gnarly vein caress her over stimulated G-spot. Holding William's face, she leaned in and pressed her lips to his kissing him passionately prior to running her tongue along the insides of his mouth.

Susan reached around with both hands, grabbed a nipple in each and tugged and twisted. This final act sent Connie to the moon in orgasmic bliss.

"Oooh fuckk yesss. I'm cumming again sooo hard! Nnggaahh oh fuck..." Connie said just as she gushed all over William's fat cock and heavy balls. Her pussy and ass began convulsing simultaneously causing the massive cock in her cunt to explode filling her unprotected womb with alpha male seed. She felt her insides expand to accommodate the thick hot never ending cum filling her to over flow.

Susan seeing William's face knew what was happening so she pulled the fake cock out of her sisters ass and knelt down behind her waiting for her meal. As soon as Connie climbed off the cock and bench, Susan pushed her over William's knee and dove her face in to catch the huge flow of cum leaking from her sister's cunt.

William took this moment to lean back and catch his 54 year old breath. When he looked up at the TV there was a blond bombshell on her knees surrounded by six or seven black actors taking turns with her mouth and throat. The actress was making short work of some very long fat cocks. William was no stranger to watching porn so was not surprised to feel he had see the actress somewhere before. He looked down at Connie being eaten by Susan on her knees and it hit him like a Mac truck. His eyes went from Susan to the TV and back a few times before he exclaimed, "That's you! Susan that's you in the video! Holy shit you're Coco Manhattan the pornstar!"

Susan and Connie looked up at the monitor at the same time but it took Connie longer to realize just what William was talking about. Susan on the other hand realized maybe coming to a adult sex shop then going into a booth playing porn videos with her sister and a stranger, wasn't the best idea.

"Oops!" Was all Susan could think of to say.

To be continued!

Feedback is greatly appreciated!

12