Mom's Deep Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angelmom37
angelmom37
1,046 Followers

Sabrina was a replica Dania varying in skin and hair only. Otherwise they were essentially the same body shape. Petite and firm. Sabrina had lived with her grand mother for most of her life as she was raised as the daughter of Tabitha to hide the fact that she was the product of an incestuous relationship with her real mother and her grandfather. She was not even aware who her real mother was until she had turned 18. She had grown up loving her biological mother as a sister but soon began to understand the nature of things in the Dugan family. She still called Tabitha mom but had begun to do the same for Stacey as well. The three of them were extremely close. Incest between Tabitha, Stacey and Sabrina was a given thing owing to the manner in which she was conceived and raised and also due in large part to the propensity for all the Dugans to cherish the female form.

Sabrina had always been close to her sister mom but the two had only become intimate after she had gone away to school. Unlike Tabitha and Stacey, Sabrina matured later and had only become aware of her sexuality after stumbling through a couple of first-term college relationships with both boys and girls. She had been awkward and came home for her first break sad, confused and frustrated. It was then that Stacey had taken her under her wing determined to ease the child's suffering painful transition into the world of sex and relationships.

THREE YEARS EARLIER

It was the night of her return from that difficult first semester that Sabrina came to Stacey, whom she believed to be her older sister. She was crying. Given the closeness of the two she just opened up completely. She said that she had no one else to turn to and that she would have been too embarrassed to go to her "Mom", Tabitha. Stacey consoled her sister daughter and explained that she would do anything to help her. Sabrina had said that she was so ashamed that everyone in school was so much more mature and knowledgeable about sex than her. She explained that she was fearful of sex since she knew she would be embarrassed by her lack of knowledge. Stacey had asked what she could do to help her and gain said that she would do anything. Sabrina asked her to teach her about sex. She had never even masturbated and knew nothing of the pleasures of sex. She had only kissed a few of her dates and was confused as to why she was attracted to both boys and girls.

The two started their journey as they sat alone in the big ranch house on Sabrina's bed. Stacey told her daughter that the first thing she had to do was to learn her own body and how to elicit the pleasures of sex for herself. Only then could she discover how to please others and be pleased by them in return. They had grown up seeing each other naked so when Stacey stood and took off her clothes it was no big deal to Sabrina. Stacey then told her to take off her clothes as well and sit in front of her on the bed. The two sat naked on the bed. Stacey slid back to the headboard and spread her legs She began gently stroking her own thighs explaining that Sex and orgasms were mostly products of the mind and that relaxation, imagination and appreciation were the keys to having successful and rewarding sex. She said that this was true for both solo sex and with others as well. She told Sabrina to scoot closer and do to herself as she was doing. They both sat facing each other stroking their own thighs. Stacey said, "Now, treat me like a mirror and do what I do." She began touching the area where her legs and pussy met, lightly rubbing the outer part of her mound. Sabrina watched and copied her movements.

Stacey's fingers moved to the slit that opened to her pussy and spread the lips. She had already become wet. Sabrina did the same but there was a noticeable absence of juices. "Sis, why is your pussy wet and mine is not?" she asked.

"It's because I am so excited already thinking of what we are doing and what it will lead to." She replied.

"What will it lead to?" asked Sabrina.

"Well, an orgasm for sure and hopefully maybe even more." With that she leaned over and kissed her daughter in a whole different way than she had ever kissed her before. They leaned into each others mouths savoring their first real kiss as they both continued to touch themselves.

"Mmmm, that feels good sis." Said Sabrina. "It kinda made me tingle down there. And now I feel moist too."

"Come sit next to me and lean against the headboard so you can be more comfortable." Said Stacey. Sabrina slid next to her and they both continued to masturbate. "Sometimes I like to touch my breasts when I do this. It seems that my nipples are connected to everything and it makes it feel even better in my pussy." Sabrina mimicked Stacey's movements and her other hand went to her own breast to fondle them and play with her now hard nipple. Sabrina leaned against her mom and Stacey leaned into her. She kissed her again.

The newness of it, the fact that she was masturbating with her daughter and knowing that it would soon be Sabrina's first orgasm pushed Stacey towards the cliff of orgasm herself. She began to moan as she kissed the teen. It was contagious. Sabrina began to feel the rising of her first orgasm. She let her hands take over and do what eons of evolution had taught women to instinctively do. She leaned harder against her sister mom.

"MMMmmm, it feels really good." She said as it began to come over her. "Ohhhh wow...Ohh...ohh ohhh... Kiss me sis, please kiss me again!!" Stacey obliged and their tongues slipped in and out of each other's mouths as they both started to come. Sabrina moaned into Stacey's mouth kissing her harder. Sabrina came, "Ohhh Ohhhh OH GOD!!' OH MY GOD" she cried as she leaned hard against her sister mother. "Ohhhh it feels so good sis. Oh I love it!!" She yelled.

Stacey came along with her daughter relishing her child's first orgasm and the new bond that it created.

As the sensation passed, Sabrina leaned against her and lay her head on her shoulder. "That was the best thing ever. Oh my God that was fantastic. I want to do that for you. I want to make you have one too. Please, can I make you have an orgasm sis? Can you come again now?"

"That's the beauty of being a woman sweetie, we can keep coming and coming. Guys need a bit of recovery time, even the young ones. But we can keep going like the energizer bunny. Let me show you how to do this another way on you and then you can do it to me if you want. With that Stacey slid down the bed and lay face down in her daughter's pussy. She began to lick her labia and kiss her tenderly testing to see if she was still sensitive. She wasn't. Stacey sat about seeking out the girl's clit. It wasn't hard to find. It was stiff and peeking out of its hood as her tongue found its mark. She began to make small circles around it occasionally licking the slit beneath it. It wasn't long before Sabrina was knocking at the door of another orgasm. She put her hand instinctively on the back of Sabrina's head and pulled her hard into her pussy as she began to hump her face. Stacey loved the feeling. She loved that she was eating her daughter's sweet pussy for the first time. But more than anything, she loved that she was giving her daughter the wonderful gift of pleasure through another orgasm and teaching her how to enjoy herself. Her own hand went to her pussy as she fondled her clit, she too was at the door step of another orgasm

"Oooooo... Its coming again sis, I am gonna come again. MMMmmmmm it feels so good, better than the other one... Oh..Oh...OHHHHHHHH!!" Sabrina cried as her hips bucked into Stacey's face. She came gushing cum into Stacey's mouth. She lapped feverishly sucking it all in and relishing the taste of her daughter's cum. Then she too came.

"MMMMMmmmm, "she moaned into Sabrina's pussy as she flexed her hips up and down in the throes of her second orgasm. She continued to kiss her daughter's pussy, the mound around it and her thighs as they basked in the post-orgasmic delight.

Minutes passed and Sabrina said, "Can I do that to you now? Please?"

"Of course you can sweetie, if you want."

"I really really do. I want to make you feel that and I want to know that I can do it for you. Is it ok, I mean is it ok that we are doing this since we are sisters? Isn't this incest or something or does that have to be sex, like between a man and woman?"

"Well hon, who really cares. It's not like we are going to get pregnant or anything. But yes I guess it is incest since we are related. But I won't tell if you don't," laughed Stacey. "Besides, we're already knee deep in this anyway. And how can something this good and this important be wrong. Who better to learn things from other than your family? I mean, I already love you and you love me so isn't this the best way to show someone that you love them by having sex with them?"

"Yeah, I guess so now that you say it that way. I wonder why more people don't do this in their families. Or do they"

Stacey saw her opportunity, "I think we might be surprised if we really knew just how many relatives have sex. Tell you what, if you really want to eat my pussy, let me tell you something first and if you still want to afterwards, we can have as much sex as you ever want, anytime all the time."

"Sure sis, tell me."

"I want to make sure, Sabrina, cause this is about OUR family and incest. Are you sure that you want to hear this?"

Sabrina thought for a minute. "Let me eat your pussy first, OK? Then you can tell me. I really want to do that for you cause I love you and we are already sisters, so what difference could it make?"

"Well, I have to tell you first, cause we are actually closer than you think."

"How can we be closer than sisters? I mean, this is like incest already, you know. I mean, I love my mom too and I would do this with her cause I love her, if she'd want to. I'd want to show her this pleasure too cause I love her. You know. I mean, like, I wouldn't even care that she is my mom. Like, I already had sex with my sister and it was, like WOW!!. So I'd do her too. I mean I love her."

"Well, baby, hold on to your head cause I am about to blow your mind. First, I have to say. I love you. I love you more than anything in this world."

"I love you too sis. You are my best friend and I love you so much and now I love you even more now that we shared sex. I mean like you said, it is the best way to show someone that you love them, right?"

"That's right Sabrina, it is the best way to show someone you love them. It makes you feel good."

"The BEST!" interrupted Sabrina.

"Yes, the best. And if you truly feel that way and it's not just the sex talking then you will understand even more how much I love you and how much love there is in our family.

"Wait, have you done this with mom?' asked Sabrina. "I mean it's totally ok and, I guess kinda cool now that you explained how it shows so much love. But have you done this with mom?"

"Well, yes I have done this with my mom." Replied Stacey.

"You mean 'our mom' right?"

"Actually baby, no, Tabitha is really your grandmother."

"WHAT? Tabitha is my grand mother? But she's so young and she has always been mom. She's mom to me but what are you saying?" With that Sabrina sat upright in bed.

Stacey chimed, "She is 'mom' to you and always will be and she's my mom too. But she is your grandma." She hesitated, "Baby, 'I' am your real mom."

"WHAT?!?!!? YOU are my MOM? How can that be. Tabitha says that my dad was her husband Jim and that he died the day after he made me and I've always called her mom." I am confused.

"Jim was your dad. He did conceive you and he did die the day after he made you. But he made you with me. And he was my dad too", Stacey said as she started to cry.

"Sis, wait, why are you crying and please explain all this, please." Said Sabrina as she to started to weep.

Stacey hugged her daughter close holding her as they both sobbed. "I love you Sabrina, I love you more than I can ever tell you or show you or make you feel. I mean what I say when I say that sex is the best way to show love. But it is even more love when that loving gesture leads to creation of another life. I loved my daddy so much and mom did too and we all three loved each other. And we all three had sex and it was love... pure love. And it made you."

"Sabrina pulled apart from Stacey. "So you are really my mom? And you are really my sister too?"

"Yes baby, I am both. We couldn't let people know about it especially since Dad had died and we were left alone. People would have treated us so bad because I was very young and I was not married and there was no one around who they would have thought of to be the father except my dad. And people would have thought terrible things. They wouldn't have understood the love, the closeness. So we decided that I would stay home and so would mom. It would seem like we were mourning for a long time, which we did. But I got bigger with the pregnancy and as I did I had to stay home and so did mom. We decided that we would say that you were mom's baby so no one would think bad of us and especially so no one would think bad of you. See baby, you are the most special person in the world. You are very special to me and mom and we love you so much." With that Stacey hugged her daughter so tight.

Sabrina held her mom and thought for a bit. Then she pulled back just a little and laid her head on her mother's bare chest and said, "Its OK, actually," she pulled back and took her mom's hands, "It's more than ok, I love it. I love that I am your daughter. I always knew that there was something more than sisterhood here." With that she pointed to her mom and her. "I knew we were closer. And tonight, I knew we would do sex too. Somehow, I knew. I love you so much. I love you sis...er, uh ..Mom. So what do I call you?"

Stacey wept, "You can call me anything my precious angel. You can call me sis, Stacey, mom, girl."

At that Sabrina leaned in and kissed her mom on the lips, a deep lover's kiss. After a long kiss she broke and said, "Can I call you my love?"

Stacey hugged her and said, "Yes, you can call me love, especially that. I love you so much."

Sabrina pushed her mom gently back and said, "So when can I eat your pussy, mom?"

They both laughed and held each other's naked bodies close. "Anytime, baby, anytime," replied Stacey. They lay down next to each other and held each other as they drifted off to sleep.

The next day they had awaken and on rising. Sabrina kissed her mom as if the world had just become her own. She walked confidently from the bed to the bathroom and turned on the shower. "Wanna join me in the shower, 'Love'?" she asked.

With a huge smile Stacey arose and joined her daughter in the shower. They kissed and played for a while soaping each other's tits and playing with their asses and pussies. After toweling off, Sabrina led Stacey back to the bed. "Time for me to give to you now, 'Mom'", she said as she lay her mom onto her back. She crawled between her legs and just like her mom had done with her the night before she began to lavish praise on her sister mom's sweet pussy. She ate pussy like a pro as if she had done it all her life and in no time Stacey was writhing in the first orgasm of the day. Sabrina was so proud of herself for having made her mom come that she wouldn't stop with just one. She continued to kiss Stacey's thighs and belly in much the same way her mother had done for her as she waited for her to recover and not be so sensitive that it would be uncomfortable.

Soon she returned to her pussy and began feasting on her mound and her sweet clit. She slid her tongue into her mom and worked it around like she was searching for a lost diamond. She loved the feel of her mom's pussy on her face and loved how her attention made Stacey squirm and moan. She slid her hands beneath her momma's ass and pulled her to her more, driving her tongue deeper into her pussy. Stacey was soaked. Love juices and saliva dripped down into her ass crack as Sabrina slid her chin up and down while eating her. Then the teen worked her hands closer together and began rubbing her thumbs in the crack of her mom's luscious ass. She toyed with her mom's anus which made Stacey moan even more. She could tell that her mom liked that so she continued to thumb her wet ass hole. Then she grew bold and slid a thumb straight into Stacey's ass hole. It slid in so easily from all of the juices covering her little hole. It was too much for her mom. She grabbed the back of her daughter's head and pulled her hard into her pussy and began humping the girls mouth. Sabrina realized that she had done something really good and drove her thumb all the way into her mother's ass. She curled it and worked it around as she felt her writhe and buck.

"Oh God, baby, that's it that's so good. Eat mommy's pussy oh, I'm coming baby... I'M COMING AGAIN!!" Stacey shuddered as wave after wave of pleasure rolled over her. Grabbing the sheets for traction she pushed even harder into Sabrina's lips. She looked down to see her daughter's sweet eyes. They seemed to be smiling at her and she loved it.

Meanwhile, Tabitha had come back home from her out-of-town meeting early that morning having risen early enough to beat what little traffic that would be on the road to the ranch. She was anxious to see her two girls again and maybe have breakfast with them. As she stepped through the door she could hear the commotion from upstairs. Quietly she crept up the stairs thinking that maybe Stacey was noisily masturbating in her room. She stripped off her clothes hoping to surprise and join her. The two had been having great sex for so long and she loved when her daughter joined her alone for weekend visits. This was going to be a nice way to start the day. Hoping that Sabrina, in her room, would not be disturbed by all the noise, she waited for Stacey's incomprehensible sounds to die down. It almost sounded like she was saying something about "Mommy's pussy". Surely she was masturbating thinking of just how good her mom ate that sweet pussy of hers. Well, why masturbate when you can have the real thing. With that she opened the door. She stepped in with out looking and quietly closed the door facing it so that she could control the shut.

"Hi mom, or should I call you Grand Mom?" she heard Sabrina say.

Quickly she turned and almost fell over at the sight she beheld. Here were her two most precious women naked before her. Her grand daughter / step-daughter, Sabrina, was lying with her sweet ass in the air between her daughter, Stacey's, legs. She was so dumbfounded that she forgot that she was naked.

Stacey held out her hand to her mom and said, "We talked; she knows."

Tabitha burst into tears. She sat on the edge of the bed and was greeted by naked hugs from both of her loving girls. They kissed her on her tear-soaked cheeks and wrapped their arms tightly around her naked body.

"It's OK, Mom, I am ok with it. I understand." Said Sabrina. I am happy. And I love you even more now and love my sis even more too now that I know she is my mom.

"But, how did this come up and why are you two having sex?" asked Tabitha.

"It's a short story, but one that can wait. Right now I just want to hold my two moms and love them. I am so happy." Said Sabrina renewing her hug with vigor and including Stacey in her arms.

Stacey kissed her mother tenderly on her lips as Sabrina snuggled between their necks. Breasts were rubbing against each other in a three-way joust. Nipples began to stiffen; even Tabitha's showed the signs of arousal that had faded at the sight of both of her daughters. Tabitha's kiss with Stacey turned to passion as tongues swarmed in each other's lips. Sabrina slid her head back allowing her two moms to kiss passionately. She watched in amazement as the two women of her family began love-making. It was a beautiful thing to see and she felt her pussy tingle at what she beheld. She started to slide back more so that her moms could get onto the bed and continue. Tabitha reached out and stopped her without breaking her kiss with Stacey. She held her arm for a moment then looked and said, "Oh no, you are going to be a part of this." She said as she leaned over and kissed her grand daughter on the mouth. She pulled her head to her pushing her tongue gently between the young girl's lips. Sabrina responded to her nan. It was right, it felt good and she wanted it.

angelmom37
angelmom37
1,046 Followers