Mom's Deep Love Pt. 02 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could no longer control herself. Two things happened simultaneously; she began to run her tongue around the meat in her mouth and she slid her hand into her shorts and began to rub her wet pussy. She had now taken her eyes off of her brother's face to look at what she was doing. She had her mouth full but there was so much more of it. She let her fingers play up and down its shaft. She took it from her mouth and began to rub her lips up and down the underside of his cock. He moaned.

Rather than scare her, it drove her on to be bolder. She took it back into her mouth and began to bob her head up and down on his huge dick. She was oblivious to all else. She didn't care if he woke. He wouldn't care, she was his twin. This was good. Suddenly she felt a hand on the back of her head. She looked back at his face. He was starring straight into her eyes. She smiled around the huge cock in her mouth and continued to work it. Her pussy began to ache. She had masturbated so much but now it just wasn't enough.

Selena stood and removed her top and shorts. She was once again naked before her brother, just like she had done when they were kids. She toyed with her cunt as she held his cock in her other hand. She moved closer, she put the head of his cock onto her pussy lips and began to rub it over her slit. Adonis reached for her tiny ass and began to caress its sweet flesh. She wanted him inside her.

She released his cock and pulled at the waist band of his shorts. "You, my brother, are going to fuck me," she said as she pulled off his shorts. "You are going to take my virginity, right now," she added.

"Mmmm," said Adonis as he raised his hips to allow his sister to remove his shorts. He slid further onto the bed as she climbed astride him.

She positioned her tiny body over his massive rod. Using one hand to hold her up and the other to guide his cock, she placed the head of it onto her slit. She rubbed it a bit to cover it in as much of her juice as she could. Then ever so slowly she put her weight onto it. At first she just sat there on top of his cock. Then with a pop, it slid inside her taking her by surprise. She gasped and caught her weight so that it only went in about three inches. It wasn't painful but it was uncomfortable.

She looked down at her brother. He smiled back up at her. He placed his hands lovingly on her ass and helped support her weight. Then she nodded and he slowly released his support. She slid a little farther onto his cock then up a little more. It was becoming more comfortable by the second as her secretions lubricated the huge rod. She slid up and down slowly and cautiously at first. It was fast becoming more and more pleasurable. Then with a determination and a sudden downward thrust, she pushed his cock through her hymen. It was like a pinch, a very quick tearing sensation that was over before she could register the slight pain. Then there was a rush of moisture. She knew this to be her blood but, at this point, she didn't care. It was starting to feel great. She was fucking for the first time and it was wonderful. She looked down at her twin and smiled at him.

Adonis began to move rhythmically in and out of his twin sister. He was slow at first, not sure if she was feeling pain. Then as she began to join him in the rhythm, he began to push his cock further and further into her warm, inviting, and unbelievably tight pussy. He reached for her breasts and began to toy with her nipples. They were puffy and stood out. He loved the feel of her breasts in his hands. He caressed them beneath his massive paws feeling their sweet softness under his grip. She smiled at him and placed her hands over his holding them to her chest. She leaned forward and kissed her sweet brother slipping her tongue deep inside his mouth. They continued to fuck as their tongues danced with each other inside and outside of their mouths.

Selena paused the kiss and said, "I want you on top of me."

Without pulling out of her, Adonis flipped his tiny sister onto her back and raised up on his arms to support his weight. He began to slide his massive cock in and out of her using its full length. She starred straight at him as the first orgasm from her first real fuck began to build. "I'm going to come brother," she said. "Oh how I've wanted to do this for so long," she added.

"I've been wanting this too for years, sis," he replied. His strokes began to quicken. Selena grabbed her brother's ass and began to pull herself tighter onto him. He lowered himself onto his elbows and began kissing her again. She wrapped her tiny legs around his waist. Suddenly he thrust his cock deep inside her with a loud grunt as he began to come. His sperm shot deep inside her but her tiny pussy could not begin to contain the river of cum he sprayed into his sister. She could feel their juices leaking out of her, down her ass crack and onto the bed.

Selena pulled her brothers ass into her with each thrust as she too began to come. She screamed into his mouth as they kissed. Then she began throwing her head side to side as the orgasm took over her entire body.

Adonis collapsed onto his tiny sister and she rubbed his back softly relishing the feel of his weight on her. "Happy Birthday to us," she said.

Now, months later, here she was giving her cousin her first taste of real sex. Selena had fucked her brother many times since then in so many different ways. Now, as the two lay holding each other, she was curious to see if Denise would want to join her with her brother. "How would you like it if Adonis gave you a birthday present like this?" she asked.

"I think that I would like that," she replied. But I have a plan. Would you be upset if I seduced your father into taking my virginity first?" she asked in return.

"Oh my God, no. Like, I wouldn't be upset at all. As a matter of fact, I would love to be there when you do it. I thought you might want that. You have always loved him and he loves you. But how are you going to pull that off?" she asked.

"Well, I'm not completely sure but I think if I can get him alone this evening and shed a few tears about not knowing anything about sex, it might work. What do you think I should do?" asked Denise.

"That might work, especially if he has a few drinks at your party. But we have to plan it so I can watch. I want to see this," she said excitedly.

"I'll let you know how it plays out. But it may be sudden so you have to be ready if you want to be there," she said.

"I'd stay in your closet all day if I thought I could watch my daddy fuck you. I have watched him with my mom so many times. They don't care that I watch. I even asked them the first time I did it. I told them I wanted to see how they showed their love to each other. And they were so cool with it. I used to watch them fucking and masturbate as I did. My mom has even watched me and my brother have sex. Oops, I hope that doesn't creep you out or nothing," said Selena.

"Oh my God, you fucked your brother?" asked Denise.

"Well, yes. I mean, he is my twin and everything. And we've always been really, like super close. So, you know, like, it just kinda happened," she said embarrassingly.

"Oh my GOD! That is so hot. I want to hear all about it. But I really gotta pee and I think we should get downstairs soon. Will you tell me all about it? I want to hear everything. I can't believe you never told me!" she said swatting her arm.

Selena smiled and kissed her cousin. "Hurry up," she said, "I gotta pee too."

Sabrina had breakfast ready for the girls. They were still in their sleep shorts and tops when they came down the stairs. One look told her all she needed to know; they had had sex! She kissed Denise good morning on the lips as usual. No taste there. She kissed Selena; ah, there was the scent and taste of pussy. She stopped, looked at the girl and kissed her again. "Hmmm, interesting flavor of lipstick you have there Selena," she said with a coy smile.

Selena blushed a crimson shade. She had not thought to wash off Denise's scent from having rubbed it all over her face. She averted her gaze from her aunt and said. "Look, Denise, pancakes for your birthday," she said indicating a stack of the flap jacks with a candle on top.

"Awe, thanks mom. You are so sweet," she said kissing and hugging her mother again.

Sabrina enjoyed the feel of her daughter's body against hers and held her for a bit. She could feel the girl's nipples stiffen against her. She looked at Selena and winked. Selena smiled back felling more at ease. "Anything for my baby," she said. I love my little girl so much and now you are all grown up and a woman," she said as she held her hands at arms length. She took in the view of her sweet petite daughter and was pleased at the thought of her just having had sex with Selena. "It's going to be a big day for you," she added. "So you better eat up."

Up at the house of Stacey and Lydia, that family too were starting their day. Cathy and Katy awoke side by side. Cathy was laying on the shoulder of her sister's naked body. She was naked as well. The two had been sleeping together and having sex for as long as she could remember. It only seemed natural that the daughters of two lesbian wives who all lived in the same house together would, themselves, be attracted to each other. They grew up playing kissing games, seeing each other naked all the time, and, as they developed, experimented with each other sexually. Now they were full blown lovers. Oh, they had an occasional boy between them, literally. But, their true love was for each other. Since they were the same age, they had fucked both of their nephews, Adonis and Ian on a regular basis. They felt no guilt or remorse in this incestuous play because, well, that's the way they were brought up. They showed affection for one another. Since turning 18, both had experienced sex with each other's mom as well as their own. There were even occasions when the four would have wonderful nights of sexual frolic enjoying each other in every way. Then there was the times that their Nan had joined them all. She was incredible. She was a sexual dynamo. They both wanted to be like her. The two were the only ones, at this point, that knew the entirety of the Dugan family secrets.

Katy thought back on the first time she had sex with her mother. She had admired the woman for so long and felt lust for her as well. She would ask to join her in the shower or watch her dress just to see her naked. That day, she simply walked up behind her at the sink and whispered into her ear, "I want you." She slid her hand over her mother's ass and reached around to feel her breast. She felt positive that her mother would want it and had made up her mind to do it days before.

Stacey had simply laid her head back onto her daughter's shoulder and let her feel her breasts and ass. Katy kissed her mother's neck as she continued to caress her breast and sweet ass. They stood there for the longest time as Katy toyed with her mom. Finally, Stacey turned and kissed her daughter. "Are you sure this is what you want, baby?" she had asked.

"Oh yes, mom. I've been wanting this for a long time. I love you and want to show you like you show mother," she had said.

Stacey kissed her deeply as her hands went to her daughter's breasts. She had watched her grow up into a beautiful athletic woman and now she was going to show her how good she could make her feel. Katy undid her mother's pants and slipped her hand into the back caressing her bare ass along side her thong. Stacey continued to manipulate her daughter's tits as she kissed her passionately.

Clothes were shed and the two began to have sex right there in the kitchen. Katy knelt before her mother and buried her face into the pussy that had given birth to her over 18 years before. Stacey pulled her daughter's head into her own crotch as she let herself go. She came in seconds from the heat of their incestuous love.

Then, pulling her to her feet, they went upstairs to the bedroom where they took their sweet time wallowing in mother-daughter sex. She explored her daughter's body like she had never done before. She kissed her every inch. She relished the feel of her muscular legs and ass. And she loved the taste of her sweet young pussy. She savored the feel and smell of her as she licked and kissed her sweet quim. Katy lay back and enjoyed the feel of her mother's tongue on her pussy. It was so relaxing and exciting at the same time. The two experienced a wonderful afternoon of sex and love.

Afterwards, Katy felt embolden to ask a question that had always troubled her. "Mom, was I truly the product of artificial insemination?"

Stacey had looked into her daughter's eyes and was glad to finally tell her the one last Dugan family secret. "No baby, you were a product of the most perfect love that could ever be. Your daddy loves you so much and he will be so happy that you will finally know," she said.

"Is it my step-brother Brian?" she asked.

"No baby. As much as I love Brian, it's better than even that. Your dad is your brother, Sean," she said with a relief.

"Katy's face was expressionless for a minute. Then she smiled, ear to ear. "I knew it," she said. "I knew we were closer than brother and sister. I love him so much. He had to be my daddy," she said.

"He will be thrilled that you know. And while we are at it, I might as well tell you the only other little family secret. Your niece, Denise, is also your sister. Sean is her dad as well," said Stacey.

"Wow, Sean fucked his sister? Sean fucked Sabrina?" she said surprised.

"Yes baby. After Sabrina had Ian with Brian, she wanted a baby from Sean as well. You know, they are only half brother and sister anyway. So She asked Sean to give her a baby and Denise was that gift," she said

"I knew it!! He treats her like a princess, just like he treats me. I knew it!! I am so happy mom!" she said hugging her mother She was still turned on by the feel of her mom's naked breasts against hers. She was happier than she had ever been. "Do you think that he would want to fuck me?" she asked.

"Well, given our family ways how could my son not want to have that sort of love with the daughter he made for me?" she said.

"Wait, what about Cathy? Is she the same as me? Is Brian her dad?" she asked excitedly.

"I don't know if it is my place to answer that. Why don't you ask your mother instead? Lydia should be the one who shares anything about her life, not me," answered Stacey.

"Can I do it like I just did with you? Would it be ok if I ... uh...," Katy stammered.

"Have sex with her? Of course, honey. If she wants, and I am sure she would. She loves you so much. You can have sex with your other mom," answered Stacey.

"Great, I cannot wait! When will she be home? I want to do it now. I want to be with both of you. Can we do that too? And maybe, if she wants, Cathy too? You know Cathy and I are having sex, right?" she asked her mom.

"That is certainly no secret. We've both heard you two going at it many times," snickered Stacey. The laughed and hugged each other again.

Now she kissed her step sister who lay on her shoulder. Cathy stirred. She let her hand slide across Katy's chest and rest on her breast. Katy smiled. She knew how the day was going to start. The two would do as the customarily did and give each other a morning orgasm before they climbed out of bed.

Cathy Looked at her sister and smiled. "Good morning my lover," she said kissing her on the lips. "How would you like to start the day?"

Katy immediately answered by placing her lips onto her sister's nipple. She loved her sister's tits. Her areolas were about the size of a silver dollar and her nipples would stand up almost a full half-inch when she was aroused. Best of all, she could make Cathy come just by sucking her tits. But today, she was going to add her fingers to the mix. Her hand slipped down the girl's belly and straight to her pussy. It had made that journey so many times. The two kissed as they both fingered each other's pussies.

"Put your hand in me baby," said Cathy as she spread her legs wide.

Katy moved down just a bit and, without taking her mouth from her sister's tit, she collapsed her hand as small as it would go and began the process of sliding it into Cathy's cunt. As Cathy relaxed, soon Katy's whole hand was inside of her. She began to pump it in and out. She knew that her sis was going to have one hell of an orgasm. She loved being fisted.

She wasn't disappointed. Soon Cathy began to thrust her hips up as Katy slid her hand all the way into her vagina. She was touching her cervix with each thrust. As she came, she began to squirt. It was a flood. Katy laughed as the bed became soaked. Soon, she was ready to come too. Cathy's fingers had resumed their attack on her clit and vagina. She grabbed her sister's arm and pulled it to her as she came. She kissed her deeply> "I love you so much,: said Katy as she broke the kiss at the end of the orgasm.

Sabrina was cleaning up after breakfast as the two girls sat at the table talking. She could hear an occasional giggle as the two whispered for the most part. As she was drying off some of the pans, she noticed that it had gotten very quiet. She looked into the room to see that both of the girls were looking at her. She smiled and they giggled again. She turned back to what she was doing. Moments later she felt rather than heard someone behind her. Before she could turn and look, she felt hands on her waist. She turned to see that both Selena and Denise were standing closely behind her smiling. The two girls leaned over and kissed her on each cheek.

Sabrina smiled at the thoughtfulness of the two teens. Then she felt arms encircling her waist and chest as the two hugged her from behind. She leaned back in happiness. Denise kissed her mom on the neck. She felt hands creeping up on to her breasts. It took her by surprise but she didn't react. She let it play out. Selena began kissing her aunt on the face working her way to her mouth. Stacey turned to meet the girl's kiss. Their lips met and she kissed her niece with passion as her daughter continued to kiss her neck. Sabrina was definitely turned on by this. Denise began to undo the buttons on her mother's blouse. She turned and kissed her daughter in a non-motherly way. She slipped her tongue between the lips of her teen daughter and explored her mouth. She placed a hand behind Denise's head as she kissed her deeply.

She could feel her pants being undone by Selena while her daughter slipped her hands under her bra and began to caress her tits. Selena slipped her hand into Sabrina's open pants and slid one towards her crotch. Next she felt her bra unclasp and her daughter slid both hands around her cupping her tits in them. Selena's fingers had found her aunt's clit and began teasing it to hardness. It was then that she realized that the girls were naked. They had been so close when she looked at them that all she had seen was their heads. Her hand went down to find both girls' pussies. They were wet and ready. She turned around and slipped off her blouse and bra.

"I guess were going to do this now, huh?" she said.

"Only if you want to mom," said Denise.

"I would love to baby," she smiled as she kissed her daughter. Selena was busy removing her aunt's jeans and thong. Now the trio was naked. They headed for the couch. She was set in the middle as the girls continued to lavish kisses onto her mouth and body. Denise began to kiss her way down her mother's belly towards her waiting pussy.

"Wait!" said her mother. "It's your birthday," she added. She pushed her daughter back onto the couch and pulled her legs apart. Sabrina began kissing her way up her daughter's legs towards that beautiful gap where they came together. She had seen this pussy so many times but now she was going to taste it for the first time. As she leaned into her daughter's pussy, she felt Selena's mouth on her ass. She was kissing her way towards Sabrina's cunt. She spread her legs to offer her pussy to the girl.