Mom's Enormous Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Ken did his best to keep pumping his finger in and out of his mother's pussy. She felt so hot and creamy inside that he knew he would have to get his cock inside her. He added in a second finger, and at the same time he wedged the fingers of his other hand between her ass cheeks and quickly found her anal starbud. He smeared the juices flowing from her pussy over her rimhole, massaging the taut ring while his other fingers kept stroking in and out of her pussy.

"Baby, ohhhh fuck," she mewled. "You're touching Mommy's asshole. Ohhh, fuck, what a bad bad boy you are."

From the way her pussy was dripping juice past his thrusting fingers, Ken knew she wasn't about to make him stop anytime soon. And now her stroking and fondling of his cock was beginning to include his smoothly shaven balls. Making sure he got his finger well lubed with her pussy flow, the college boy started to push it past the tight ring of his mother's gripping anus. Cathy gasped deeply and looked at her son with wild eyes, barely believing her own son was really pushing his finger into her ass.

Ken loved hearing his mother's moans grow deeper and raspier as his finger went deeper into her ass. She arched her back, pushing her ass out further and giving him easier access. He was amazed how easy it was to feel his other fingers inside her pussy. The membrane in between didn't feel much thicker than a condom, and started sliding fingers in and out of Cathy's asshole and pussy at the same time, setting the strokes in counterpoint to each other.

Cathy couldn't keep up stroking his cock now as she grabbed the edge of the counter with both hands and leaned down, mashing her big tits against the surface. Ken's dick throbbed as he watched and listened. He'd seen his mother cum enough times by now to know she was getting close to exploding.

"Fuck!" she cried. "You're fingerfucking Mommy's asshole. When did my boy ever become such a dirty fuck?!"

He was dying to feel his mother keep stroking his cock, but there was no way he could stop fingering her, either. Watching his finger plug in and out of her tight rimhole was making his bone throb and drip. He kept pumping those fingers in and out of both holes until his mother's body suddenly tensed. Her ass and pussy both clamped even tighter on his fingers while she rose up on her toes, her entire body shaking with an orgasm that went longer than anything her son had seen before.

He kept his fingers inside her only for another moment or two after her climax, but then slipped them out, knowing her body would feel sensitive after such a powerful orgasm. He gave her a moment to catch her breath, but then he took her hand and put it back on his cock, reminding her that he still needed to cum more than ever.

"Oh, baby," she said softly, looking at his dick as if for the first time. "After that, you deserve something really special."

Cathy then sank to knees right there on the kitchen floor in front of Ken. His unwieldy rod was swinging right in her pretty face, and she quickly reached for it with both hands, stroking his shaft and caressing his balls at the same time. Ken moaned with approval. He was beyond excited to have his mother taking care of his cock the way he'd imagined so many times before. Then Cathy started licking his shaft, running her tongue all over its length, lapping hungrily at his smooth balls, and then rolling her tongue around the ridge of his head.

More precum kept dribbling from his dome, and his mother was quick to lick up every bubble of ooze. She was making love to his cock the way he imagined only a mother ever could, and he loved every second of it. Before now, he thought he'd had some hot sex with a few of the girls he met on campus, but nothing compared to the hungry love and touch of his own, voluptuous mother.

Cathy spent a long time licking and stroking her son's cock. Finally, she took the head into her mouth, swirling her tongue and sucking a minute or two before taking more of his thick shaft between her lips. Ken groaned deeply. He could barely believe what he was seeing as he watched his pulsating bone disappear into his mother's mouth.

With one hand cupping his balls and the other stroking the lower part of his shaft, Cathy moved her head back and forth along her son's rod, stroking him with her moist lips. His entire cock was soaked with his mother's saliva, making the throb that went all the way down his shaft and into his ballsac more intense than ever.

His mother sucked and stroked his cock the way no girl could ever handle before. She seemed to relish in her son's size, sucking him deeper and deeper and never letting up.

Ken watched in awe as his mother sucked his dick like it was something she was born to do. She kept up the see-sawing stroke of her wet lips until the throbbing suddenly reached the boiling point. His head was spinning while hot jets of cum poured out of his pulsing shank into his mother's mouth. He moaned and gasped for air while sucked valiantly, taking his load into her mouth and then down into her belly as smooth as a milkshake.

Cathy left her son momentarily dazed, until he finally stepped back and just gazed at her in awe. She looked up at him with an impish smile that made her look younger. What amazed him even more was how happy she looked to have her son's cum in her belly.

After helping his mother stand up again, Cathy gave him a kiss and told him how proud she was of him. Then she excused herself to go upstairs and take a shower. Ken decided to go outside and get in some nude sunbathing in the yard. He brought a beach blanket and sun lotion out with him. Once he got the blanket laid out and a good coating of sunscreen over his body, he lay down and thought about his mother. There was nowhere he'd rather be, and no one else he would rather be with.

He just lay there sunning himself and thinking of the intense climaxes he and his mother had given each other. It was blowing his mind that his own mother had just given him the blowjob of his life, taking every drop of his spunk into her mouth and swallowing it down like honey.

After a while, Ken was drifting in and out of sleep, dozing a while, then coming around and playing with his cock while he thought about that morning with his mom. He was soon hard as a rock again, stroking his shaft in the sun with a smile on his face and thinking about going inside to see what she was doing.

Meanwhile, Cathy had taken a long shower. After drying her hair she lay down on her bed for a while, still naked. It still felt like she was recovering the way her son had made her cum. She couldn't believe the things he'd done to her or the way they made her feel. For that matter, she couldn't believe she let him do those things, but once he started touching her she'd lost all resolve.

On one hand it was all so sordid and incestuous. But on the other, her son had made her cum the way no man ever had before. And there was no way she could ever love anyone the way she loved him. Then there was his cock. It was so big and solid. When he started spurting cum into her mouth it felt like he wasn't going to stop. She loved having that beautiful prize in her mouth, and she started to wonder why she denied herself so many times. Spreading her legs, Cathy slipped her hand between her legs and started lazily rubbing her pussy while she thought of how hot and delicious her son's beautiful cock had been.

The more she thought about sucking her son's dick, the more she wanted to suck it again. Her pussy kept getting wetter and juicier as she stroked her lips with her fingers, making her clit swell and harden again. The memory of Ken's spunk squirting across her tongue was making her pulse race. Slipping a pair of fingers into her pussy made her think of Ken's fingers and the way he'd handled her ass and pussy at the same time. For that matter, no one had ever given her asshole so much attention as her son, and it had felt amazing.

Yet the fingers now slipping in and out of her slit weren't enough. She thought about digging out one of her toys, but that wasn't going to give her what she really craved. What she needed more than anything was a hot, hard, horny man between her legs filling her hot pussy with throbbing man cock. And she wanted it to be a man who loved and needed her pussy as much as her son. With her finger drawing little figure eights over her swollen clit, Cathy thought of the way she'd had Ken's cock in her mouth and how amazing that was. Why shouldn't she feel that luscious tool deep in her pussy, too?

Naked, with fingers almost as wet as her slit, Cathy got up and went to find Ken and show him how she'd changed her mind about a mother and son sharing everything they wanted. Her heart was pounding with excitement when she went to check his room. Seeing he wasn't there, she went downstairs and quickly checked the kitchen and living room, where she finally spotted him outside in the yard through the glass doorway. He was lying in the sun on a large beach blanket, and his succulent cock was hard and swollen as he stroked himself.

He spotted her the moment she went outside, turning his head to watch her walk onto the deck, then down the steps and onto the grass to approach him where he lay. She loved seeing the confident smile on his face, and his hand that never stopped sliding up and down his thick pole. The very thought of having that big prize filling her body nearly made her knees wobble as she walked over to him. She loved the way his eyes never left her full, curvy body for a second.

When she reached him, she planted her feet widely apart on either side of his head, giving him a striking view of her wet pussy. His eyes lit up at the sight of her smooth slit. Then he actually groaned when she reached between her big thighs and spread her slit open.

"Mommy missed you so much, baby," she said, her pulse racing wildly.

"I missed you, too, Mom," he replied. "Maybe you could tell from the way I'm stroking my cock."

Cathy snickered.

"Hmmm, were you thinking about me? Stroking that big thing and thinking about your own mother?"

"Yeah, Mom. I was thinking about my hot, horny mother."

"That's really fucking naughty, you bad boy," Cathy giggled. "I bet you'd even fuck me and fill me up with all your hot cum. You don't even care that I'm your mother."

"That just makes me want to fuck you even more, Mom," the horny young stud told her.

"You dirty, dirty boy," she sighed, running her fingers over her dripping wet slit. She was never so in love with anyone ever, yet their filthy teasing had her pussy quivering with need.

"No wonder," Ken replied. "I have a hot, dirty mom with a horny, wet pussy and I know she needs to get fucked deep and hard."

Her son's words were shocking yet so true. Her body was shivering with need as she squatted down, lowering her dripping slit to her son's face.

"You have a dirty mouth, baby. Show Mommy just how dirty that mouth is," she crooned as she wiggled her open slit onto her son's mouth.

Cathy cried out joyfully as Ken's agile tongue instantly lapped at her dew-dripping cunt slit. She could barely catch her breath as she felt him lapping hungrily at her lips and clit. At the same time she could feel his strong hands clutching at the enormous globes of her ass, his fingers kneading hard into her flesh. She was aware she could smother him under her big, ripe body, but she hoped his ravenous licking and sucking would never end.

Cathy finally leaned forward onto her hands, keeping her pussy on her son's mouth. He lapped into her hole and fucked her with his tongue while he teased her asshole with a finger. The finger kept rubbing on her rim while he managed to close his lips over her clit and suck it like a tiny piece of candy. The horny, blonde mother was never so glad to have such a private yard when she cried out through gasps of pleasure as Ken lapped and sucked her pussy through a pair of hip-shaking orgasms.

Soon after, Ken was moving out from under his mother's pussy. Cathy tossed a glance over her shoulder to see him kneeling upright behind her. He had that huge cock in his hand and she instantly knew what he was planning to do with it. He started fondling her ass with the other hand and rubbing the dome of his cock along her dew-slick pussy lips.

"Oh god, oh fuck," Cathy hissed. She even felt her eyes water as Ken's thick rod pushed between her slippery petals and gradually started filling up her honey-coated sheath.

The blonde held her breath as she felt her son's enormous dick surging into her body. She arched her back, angling her pussy to give him maximum access. His shaft seemed to take forever to finally push all the way inside. The second she felt the full length of that hard, glorious cock stretching her hole, Cathy wished she'd jumped on the boy's tool the first time she saw him jerking off in the shower.

Suddenly Ken's hand smacked down hard on her ass cheek while he began to rock his organ in and out of her sodden core. The spank stung, but it wasn't like pain, exactly. It felt like her skin was heating up even more and the sudden shock of it made her pussy clench all around that magnificent prick.

Cathy moaned and rocked her hips, inviting her son to keep pumping his cock into her and slap her big ass as much and as hard as he wanted.

Ken was soon pumping his big rod into his mother's hole with driving force, spanking her cheeks until he leaned over her and reached under to fill his hands with those heavy tits. He squeezed and pulled at her overripe orbs while his cock kept pumping ever harder and deeper.

Cathy was moaning constantly. The angle of her son's hard thrusting cock sent her through two body rocking orgasms in short succession. But when he leaned up again and started fingering her asshole it sent her into the most powerful climax she'd had in years, maybe ever. And she could tell from his suddenly erratic thrusting that he was reaching his own peak.

"Cum in me, baby," she cried. "Fill that fucking pussy with spunk!"

Ken growled deeply, clutching his mother's hips while he rammed his throbbing cock into her body and sprayed her inner channel with steaming jets of cum.

Still dizzy from cumming harder and more often than she could ever remember, Cathy turned around and licked her son's cock and balls clean of all the mixed juices coating his skin. Then when they cuddled up together on the blanket they spent a long time kissing and staring at each other in awe.

"I can't believe we finally did it," Cathy sighed, nestling her big, naked tits against her son.

"I can't believe we didn't do it sooner," he replied.

"That's because you're such a horny fuck," his mother giggled, obviously very happy that he was.

"Well it's you who makes me that way."

"Good, because Mommy's going to be needing as much of that big, hard cock as she can get."

Cathy didn't care if they had to be locked down forever. She had everything she was ever going to need. And from the way Ken had filled her pussy with such a powerful explosion of cum, she knew he had to agree.