Mom's First Short Film

Story Info
A 48 year old Indian mother acts in a short film.
2.2k words
4.22
15.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arlot is an Indo-Australian art community started in the early 80's by a group of people migrated from India to Australia. Native Australians, second and third generation Indian immigrants are an integral part of this community. Arlot has become more of a sub-culture in the southern part of Western Australia where this community functions. It is an invite-only community as they have peculiar taste for everything they do. Acrylic painting and charcoal art are famous among their art.

My mom, Sana, migrated from India when she was 23 years old after marrying my dad who was already working here at that time. She joined Arlot within few years of moving to Western Australia when membership was not invite-only. She was so interested in charcoal art and concentrated on creating only that in her initial years. When I was 20, I got my Arlot membership through my mom and started involving in the group that made short films. It was the same time mom got busy with work and stopped coming to the weekly events that took place in Arlot studio.

Arlot has grown into a 500+ member community now. Yes, not an impressive number for a community like this old, but the work it creates is top notch and unique. I go to Arlot every weekend. What is there to do for a 24 years old on holidays?

Today is Saturday and I have come to D-wing of the Arlot community center where they discuss new short film ideas every week. There are few people already in the lobby as I go there. They look at me as they were eagerly expecting me for so long. As I exchange greeting with them, Greg, who is one of the film directors there approaches me. I know he wants to have a word with me personally. Two other friends Matt and Jemima also follow him. I sense Greg is okay with them joining the conversation he is going to have with me. He guides me to another room right beside the lobby and we all get in there. Greg is 50 years old with a rich look. He has directed award winning films and has a good reputation not only in Arlot but outside as well.

"I need to talk to you," says Greg.

"I am cool," I reply.

I am not concerned about Matt of Jemima being there though it looks like its going to be a private conversation. They both are very good friends. If they stayed near my house, I would have gone to school with them.

"I will come to the point, Arun. I am going to direct a short film," says Greg.

I am not surprised as Greg often pulls in members of Arlot or their friends to cast in his movies.

"Well, okay...." I mumble.

"This is a story about a middle-aged woman who has an affair with a co-worker," says Greg.

I nod at him. Matt and Jemima flash a smile.

"How can I help?" I ask.

"I want the middle-aged women to be your mom. I know she will make a good actor but for some reasons stayed with charcoal all this time. I tried convincing her to act in my short film three years back but she refused. I think this is a good chance for her again as this role suits her better."

I did not expect this but it did not surprise me as well. People are very open in Arlot and they discuss widely before starting any project. I know Greg is telling me this as this involves my mom.

"Do you want me to talk to her?" I ask Greg.

"I am going to speak to her Monday," Matt interrupts.

Matt works in the same firm my mom works and they see each other every weekday. I understand that this discussion is more like getting my consent as the story line is erotic in nature. I know other short films Greg has directed. They are valuable erotic art works.

"I am perfectly okay with it, " I say

I know Greg is being nice here by telling me of this project. He knows our family, who have been in Australia for almost three decades, is contemporary and we will do whatever is needed for art.

"If you want to talk anything about the film, let one of us know," Greg says.

Grey smiles and pats on my shoulder before leaving the room. Matt gives a thumbs up and follows Greg. Jemima gives me a small hug and tell me it's going to be alright. May be she sensed I am concerned casting my mom in that role. I think it doesn't bother me personally. Greg's choice is sane. My mom is tall and curvy with long hair; she represents all that is Indian in a woman. She is also at the same time contemporary to do this role.

Three weeks have passed. Jemima calls me to say that coming weekend is the shoot and Matt has already spoken to mom. Today is Friday and my mom calls me for dinner. I have not asked her of the short film yet. I sit on the table and she speaks to me.

"I'm going with you to Arlot tomorrow. I hope you know from Greg what for."

"Oh yes! I know. He told me few weeks back. Hope you are okay to spare sometime for Arlot."

"I am excited," mom says.

"I didn't know you are an actor. How does Greg know you act?"

"I enacted like him for fun ... for like a minute ... to make fun of him. That was many years ago. I didn't think he saw the actor in me at that time."

"Good to take you back to Arlot."

Mom keeps blushing the whole time we are having dinner. I don't want to discuss more on the nature of the film as she knows that I know it already.

Today is Saturday. I drive mom to Arlot. Mom is usually talkative but she's mum. We both walk in to the D-wing of Arlot with no much talking. Mom is excited and happy to see the place after a long time. We see only Jemima in the lobby. She hugs mom and directs both of us to E-wing where usually shoot happens. Mom walks in the front and I trail. Jemima joins me leaving mom in the front.

"Today is the love scene," Jemima says.

"What? I didn't know that. Today is the first day, How come?" I ask

"This is a shoot, it doesn't have to be in chronological order. You know that. Greg wants to do this first as your mom might be comfortable and relaxed for the rest of the shoots in the coming days."

The set has already been made in the room. I see Greg and Matt already there. I also see Paul, the camera man. He's new to Arlot but friendly. I wave at all of them. In the corner, I see Ben who is around 50 years of age. Ben is an Indian immigrant like mom. I have known him for few years. He joined Arlot after mom took a break. Mom doesn't know him yet. I sense that he is going to be cast against mom in the film. I introduce Ben and Paul to mom and we talk for few minutes.

An hour has gone talking about our past. Now, Greg explains the script to Ben and Mom. I am not particularly interested in the script so I go around the art gallery in Arlot for a while. When I come back, they are almost ready for the shoot, Ben removes his shirt. He's now wearing only his pant and nothing on top. Greg shows mom the adjacent room. I understand, she is to change there. I know Jemima would have already discussed with mom her body measurements to get the wardrobe ready. After few minutes, mom comes back in a gorgeous green saree. It is perfectly draped below her waist. Her slightly chubby belly flashing her deep navel. Her blouse was perfect for her body, not hiding too much, not revealing too much of those lovely right-sized melons. Her hair is tied to a bun. Mom looks at me for a second but ignores me as we both are in this situation for the first time and she knows I will be okay. I never listened to the script of Greg when he discussed with others, so I don't know what the scene is going to be. The room was setup like a bedroom and we all get to a corner. Ben sits at a table with a laptop. Mom is now lying on the bed. Paul starts rolling the camera.

"Action!" says Greg.

"Aren't you done with your work yet? mom asks Ben.

"In five minutes," says Ben.

"I have been waiting for you for so long honey," says mom.

She arches her back as she sits on the bed, protruding her breasts forward. Ben is still turned away from her, busy with his laptop.

"Your husband is not in town, why hurry?" asks Ben.

"Ah, yes, but today my son will be coming home from college soon and he might call me anytime now."

Ben turns to her and smiles. Looks at her for a good while and approaches her.

"I understand my love, what do you have for me?"

"What ever you want honey."

Ben plants a gentle kiss on mom navel and mom hisses. He flicks his tongue in mom navel as mom twitches. He gets near mom and slowly removes the saree that is covering her top. Mom keeps looking at his eyes. Now, mom is covered in saree below her waist and blouse on top. Ben puts a blanket on mom. Only above her shoulder is now seen. Ben and mom are now lying on the bed. He gets into the blanket. Mom users both her hands to caress Ben's face. It looks like Ben is caressing mom's breasts inside the blanket. After a while, he throws mom's blouse on the floor. Everyone else in the room is lost in time and we hear only mom's hissing sound. He puts his tongue in mom's mouth and kiss passionately. They look like hungry animals now. After a minute, her bra falls on the floor. Ben hugs mom tightly under the blanket and looks at her. They stay looking at each other without moving for more than two minutes. Yes, that's Greg's film making.

"What do you want first? Melons or honeypot?" asks mom.

"Only honeypot this time, as I'm starving," says Ben.

"Anything for you love," says mom.

Mom is lying topless with a man under the blanket. I know this is art but the sense of eroticism is starting to show now. He slowly slides down her. The blanket still covers both of them with only mom's face to be seen. Mom's saree falls on the floor. With Ben nowhere to be seen outside the blanket mom's panty falls on the floor too through a small gap in the blanket. Mom's eyes are shut now; she is clawing the bed, biting her lips. It doesn't take much intelligence to know that Ben's face is right above mom's honeypot; from outside the blanket, one can sense Ben placing his face on the most private part of mom. Ben now moves is face up and down.

"Arrrrrrrrg, Ben, my love," shouts mom.

"Sweeter than anything I have tasted," shouts Ben from inside the blanket.

The motion continues for few minutes. Then there is silence for good five minutes as they both are lying on bed. Ben comes out of the blanket and kissed mom with his wet mouth and sits on the bed. Mom's phone rings. It's part of the scene and mom slowly removes the blanket and sits on the bed with her back facing the camera and us. She is now fully naked. She answers the phone and acts like talking to her son.

Mom keeps talking on the phone. Ben watches mom's bareback from behind. For me, it feels like the whole world has stopped as I've never witnessed my own mom naked with another man. As mom is on phone, Ben slowly licks her back that's wide and beautiful. Strips of his saliva shine on mom's back. He pinched her right hip and bites it. Mom acts as she's careful not to make any sound on the phone. She pushes Ben aside, hangs up and stands. I now see my fully naked mom from her behind. Her butt is smooth as butter. I want her to turn and face us to see how her front looks but she doesn't. She looks peeping at the window. Ben keeps looking at her butt.

Greg wants everything natural and doesn't use anything artificial to simulate his scenes. No wonder this scene looks so real. Mom slowly moves into the bathroom without showing her front and closes the door as Ben watches her. As Ben starts to get busy with his phone, mom's hand reaches out of the bathroom and snaps at Ben asking him to come in. Ben gets up swiftly and removes his pants and boxer to go fully nude. The camera and all of us in the room could see his bare back and front. I think this is how Greg wants it. Ben has a large penis which is already erect. He now goes into the room and shuts the door. We all hear loud thugs of noise, ooohs and aaahs for five minutes.

To be continued...