Mom's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took off his T-Shirt which he has being holding all this time and threw it onto the bed. He placed his hands on her head and followed its moment for a while. He then started to push it more onto his head.

Linda was not at all shocked this time. She instead let him move her head.

Ron held her hair tight and increased his speed.

She understood that he was reaching his orgasm so she completely let him take the control. She just kept sucking him while he roughly moved her head onto him while pounding his dick hard into her mouth.

As he is now fucking her face Linda just placed her hands on his ass and started squeezing them.

"Ahhh!! Ahhh!! Ahhhhhh!!" Ron erupted in her mouth closing his eyes.

She could feel his cum hitting her throat and all inside her mouth.

He took it out while she was trying to drink it all. His dick sprayed cum all over her face covering her hair, forehead, eyes, lips, chin and few drops fell onto her boobs.

She let him finish on her face and then took his semi hard dick into her cum-filled mouth and sucked it clean. She licked it all clean.

Ron fell on to the bed to sit as he couldn't stand anymore. He finally opened his eyes to see Linda.

She was just sitting on the floor looking at him.

"Thank you Ms. Adams! That was amazing!"

Se just smiled at him.

"It is way more better than what I imagined. Thank you so much!"

"No need to thank me. Glad you liked it. I just hope this will help you to clear up your mind." She smiled again.

She took her clothes and walked to the door.

"Take some rest and after sometime we can do our actual work." she laughed and went closing the door behind her.

Ron fell back and just thought of what happened. He just closed his eyes picturing everything.

-------

"That's a lot of load." Linda said looking herself in a mirror. It's everywhere on her face and boobs. She wiped it and couldn't stop herself from licking it.

"Hmm.. It's good." she thought to herself. She just looked at her body in the mirror. She gently moved her hands all over herself.

"You still got it baby." she said to her mirror reflection with a naughty smile and went for a bath.

She put on just a T-shirt and a short without any undergarments. She then went down.

-------

They both meet in the living room again and had a casual talk for some time. Then they went on to do some packing and moving.

All this time they were good. Linda felt so happy how things get normal again.

After a couple of hours they had dinner and came back to the living room.

"I guess it's all done Ron! Thank you so much for the help! It would have taken my whole weekend but because of you I can have rest for the weekend."

"Its okay Mrs. Adams. It's my pleasure. I love being with you."

Linda blushed a little and smiled back.

"I think I am done for the day. Good night Ron!"

"Good night, Mrs. Adams!"

They both left to their rooms.

---------

As soon as she gets into her room, Linda removed her clothes and stepped into the shower. After taking a long bath, she stepped out, put on a robe and slept.

Back in his room, Ron was still trying to sleep. All he could think is the blowjob he got from Linda. He could still feel her mouth around his dick.

"Wish I could get more of her and fuck her." he was thinking of her while stroking his cock through his shorts. It's completely hard.

He thought of sneaking into her room again hoping that he could get to see her body. He slowly made out of his room and it was all silent. He climbed the stairs and went to her room. He tried pushing it and it was opened as she forgot to lock her door again.

He went straight to her bed to see her sleeping there. Linda was just lying there with her robe opened a bit. He could see her left boob slowly moving as she breaths. With the moon light from the window she looked like a sleeping angel to him.

Ron just stood there looking at her. He removed his shorts and started stroking his cock. He was tensed when Linda moved a bit. He quickly went behind the couch. He then looked over just to see her adjusting herself in the sleep. He went to her bed.

The robe is now completely opened and he could see her completely naked body. She had a very little pubic hair above her pink pussy.

Ron couldn't hold himself back anymore. He slowly get on to the bed and moved her legs apart. He was very careful not to wake her up before he gets to that pussy.

After making enough space between her legs he bent down to take a breath of her pussy. He was so taken by that.

Ron started kissing her thighs slowly while feeling her pussy with his fingers. He made his way to her pussy and started kissing it. He licked it while rubbing her clit.

He now completely left the fear of her catching him in the act. He just wanted to do it and he is doing it.

He moved his mouth in and out of her like he was fucking her with his tongue.

Linda moaned with the pleasure he was giving and moved her hips a little while being in the sleep. He looked at her face while licking her nether lips. He could see her expressions changing.

With the increased sensations she opened her eyes to see Ron between her legs licking her vagina.

"What the hell are you doing Ron?" she shouted at him moving away from him. She covered herself with the blanket.

"I am sorry Mrs. Adams. I just couldn't control it." He got down the bed.

"Sorry? What the fuck are you thinking coming into my room while I am sleeping? And why is your dick out?"

He tried to hide it with his hands.

After a moment of silence, Ron said "I just wanted to thank you."

"Thank you for what?" she looked so distressed.

He remained silent again.

"For giving you a blowjob?" she questioned him knowing what he is referring to.

"And this is the way you planned to thank me?" she continued talking as he remained silent.

"Mrs. Adams, I get that it is so wrong of me thinking this way. But you made me happy and I wanted to thank you for that. I wanted to make you happy the same way you did for me." he finally spoke.

He got back on to the bed and said, "I just want to do this."

He started to pull the blanket from her which she held strongly.

"Ron! Stop it!" Linda said in a low tone. But he didn't stop. She slowly let go of her hold.

He threw the blanket a side and pulled her by holding her legs. She fell onto her back.

She didn't utter a word and just kept looking at him. He looked right back into her eyes and bent down to her pussy.

Ron placed his hands on her thighs and spread them. He bent down and started licking her pussy.

The pleasures just hit back to Linda. She knew she could have stopped him but she didn't. She closed her eyes and moaned.

He let go of her thigh and Linda held it back while he was eating her.

"Hmmmmmmm!!" she moaned as he inserted his finger into her vagina.

Ron started finger fucking her. He started slowly with one finger into her pussy while licking it.

Linda twitched her hips as he was eating her out.

"Mmmmmmm!! Ahhhhhaaaaaaaaa!!" she moaned as he started forcing his two fingers in and out of her vagina.

Ron continued licking and sucking her while vigorously finger fucking her.

Linda was biting her lips to control her moans. Her hands went to hold on her breasts and she started squeezing them hard.

"Hhhhhhaaaa!! Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!! Right there, yeahhhhh!!"

She knew she was about to cum. She placed her leg on his back and her hand on his head, pressed him into her. That encouraged him more.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh yeaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" She cam onto his fingers. She held his head right there while moving hips onto him.

Ron licked every drop that came out of her. He kept licking it until she let go of her hold. Once he felt her grip on his head loosen he raised a bit to look at her.

Linda was breathing heavily and her chest was moving accordingly. She stayed calm.

With her right leg still on his back, Ron held it steady and started to raise. He kissed her thigh all the way up. He just kept his look on her.

"That was amazing Ron!" Linda finally spoke. She couldn't believe that she said that but she actually felt great about what happened. Ron just smiled back.

"Guess we are done with this. Now please.." she couldn't finish as she cold his dick rubbing against her pussy.

"Ron! What exactly is your penis doing there?" Just when she said that she could feel his grip on her thigh.

He was still silent. He was just rubbing his dick over her cum dripping vagina.

"Ahhhhhhh!!" she moaned when Ron pushed himself into her in one go.

He positioned himself good and started drilling into her.

"Ahhhhhh!! Ahhhhh!! Oh my goddddddd!! You really doing this? You are fucking me!!"

He just kept rocking into her. All the time he kept looking her face. She turned hers away from him.

She couldn't believe that her friend's son is fucking her and she is actually feeling good about the action she is getting.

Ever since her divorce, she was almost lonely and the last time she had sex was 6 months back. She was feeling bad about letting him fuck her like that and also she was feeling great about the pleasure the young man was giving her.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!!" she kept moaning.

Ron slowed down a little to adjust himself. He left her leg and spread them. His dick slipped out of her pussy. They both shared a look then. She didn't move her legs an inch.

He pointed his dick into her pussy and leaned on to her. He continued to fuck her in missionary position. He thighs were flapping as he fucked her. He leaned further to kiss her breasts.

Linda just left everything to him and was actually enjoying the pleasure.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" she moaned as he started sucking and squeezing her boobs.

Ron felt he was about to reach his orgasm. He let go of her boobs and raised. He held her waist tight and started moving fast and hard into her.

"Hmmmmmmmm!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaa!! Yeaaahhhhhhhhhhhh" Linda was screaming as she was reaching her climax. The harder he moved the louder she became.

"Ahhhhhhhhh" Ron roared as he started to cum deep into her vagina. He could feel her pussy milking him. He held himself emptying into her.

"I am cummminnggggggg!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Ahhhhhhhh!!" Linda screamed as she climaxed. She held him tight with her legs around him. She could feel him unloading himself into her.

Ron moved slowly in and out of her. It made their combined cum oozing out of her pussy. He took his dick out of her as it went completely limp. He laid next to her.

Linda lifted her head and took a look at pussy. It was turned pink and cum dripping out of it. Then she looked at his dick. It was coated with all their cum. She then fell back.

Both kept silent for some time.

"What did you just do Ron?" she finally spoke.

He didn't know how to answer that. "Mrs. Adams.."

"You just raped me!"

"That's not what I wanted to do. You are so beautiful and I couldn't stop myself."

She didn't say anything.

"I love you Mrs. Adams."

"Oh!! Not that again! you don't love me Ron. This is not love. It's just your lust over me. What you love is my body."

"Well, May be it is. I just want it."

"What are.." before she could finish Ron was on her and started kissing her full on lips. His tongue went into her mouth. He squeezed her boob with one hand while his other hand moved her legs apart. He didn't get any resistance from her. He held his harden cock and guided into her pussy again.

Ron was completely a little man compared to her but Linda was completely taken away by him.

She gave in this time. She first spread her legs wide enough for him to adjust and then wrapped them around his back.

With all the lubrication they had from their previous session, his cock just slid in and out of her.

He bit her lower lip so hard she screamed between her moans. He was going full rough on her and she was liking it.

Linda held his head tight while he was sucking her boobs. Her nipples turned pink with all his assault. She could feel the pain in her pussy with his hard strokes and she was moaning of the pleasure out of it.

"Yeaahhhhhh!! Yeaahhhhhhhh!! Harderrr!! Fuck fuck fuckkkkkkk!!" Linda screamed as he increased his speed.

"Ahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa ahhhhhhhhaaaaaa!! Yeahhh!! Keep that going!! Fuck me!! Fuck me!!"

Her screams only encouraged him. He was biting her flesh on her upper body while fucking her lower one.

"Mrs. Adams. I am going to cum again!!"

"Yeah!! Give it to me give it to me!! Fuckkk!! Ahhhhhh!! Fuckkk!! I am cumming tooo!!"

Both climaxed on each other holding tight onto each other.

He kissed her again and this time she kissed him back. After kissing hard for some time he took his dick out of her pussy and laid next to her.

Linda raised and took his dick into her hand. It was completely covered in their cum.

He just looked at her. She slowly moved down and took him into her mouth. She licked every bit of the cum from his penis and she swallowed. After licking it clean she laid back.

"Hope you like that." she said.

"That was amazing Mrs. Adams. I just can't believe that I had you as my first sex."

She just smiled.

"You are so beautiful." And then he kissed her again.

They kept kissing passionately for couple of minutes. And then they laid back and fell asleep.

---------

Linda woke up first in the morning. They both were naked on her bed and she could smell all the sex they had last night. His hand and leg were still on her. As she moved Ron got awake.

"Morning Mrs. Adams!" He was happy that he was waking up next to her naked. He got out of the bed and stood next to it. Linda moved up and sat on the bed covering her naked body with a blanket.

"What did I do? I let my friend's son who isn't half my age fuck me as he wants."

Despite the fact that she liked all the sex she actually felt a bit bad about what happened.

"Mrs. Adams, please don't feel that way. You did nothing wrong." She looked at him while he was talking all this.

"We did nothing wrong." He climbed back on to the bed and sat next to her.

"How can I face your mother if she found about this?"

"How would she even know about this?"

She just looked at him and he kissed her. She moved her hand onto his face and he took the blanket on her.

Both rolled on the bed while kissing. Being on his back Ron held his cock up and Linda just mounted him.

"Yeah yeah yeahhhhh!!" she moved up and down the length of his dick.

Ron held her waist and moved his hips to meet her thrusts.

"Ahhhhhhhhhaaaa!! ahhhhaaaaaaa!! Mmmmmmmm!!" She moaned as sliding on to his dick. She leaned forward and started kissing him.

Both increased their speeds just about to reach their orgasms. And they both climaxed together.

"Hmmmmmmmmmm!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!! That feels so good. your dick feels so good in my pussy!!" She kept kissing him.

Ron hugged her tight kissing her while emptying into her again.

They both laid back panting.

After some time they kissed again and decided to go for a shower. They licked their cum from each other and showered together.

---------

They came out after a very long shower. She put on a T-shirt that covers up till her thighs and he just remained naked. They both went down. She went to the kitchen to make breakfast and he went to his room to dress up.

Ron got back while Linda was clearing the dining table.

"Mrs. Adams!"

"Yes, Ron!"

"I want to fuck you." He said and dropped his shorts. His dick was hard pointing at her.

"Like I would say no to you." She smiled back.

He went to her and kissed her. She broke the kiss only to get on to her knees. She took his dick into her mouth and sucked him for sometime.

He raised her by holding her hands, turned her and bent her over the table. Then he pushed her T-shirt up and forced his dick into her pussy from behind.

"Ahhhhhhhh... Ahhhhh!! Yeahhh!! Fuck me!! Fuck me Ron!! Fuck me hard!! Ohhhh yeahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!"

He held his grip on her waist and moved faster. After few hard strokes he removed his dick and turned her to kiss.

While having a passionate kiss, Linda was stroking his dick with her hand. He helped her to get onto the table and then entered her pussy again.

She removed her T-shirt and hugged him tight and kissed him as he kept fucking her.

"I am cumminggggggg." Ron screamed.

"Give it to me baby. Give your cum to me. Fill me with your load. Pour all that into me. Ahhhhhhh!! Yeaahhhhhhh!! Yeahhhhhhhh!!"

They both cam hard on each other. She kissed him as long as they both climaxed and then fell back on to the table panting. Ron dropped down to lick her pussy.

Once they are done they both went into the living room and settled on the couch.

After some time they had breakfast and had sex on the couch.

---------

At night, after done having sex again on her bed they both laid back panting.

"Mrs. Adams, what if you get pregnant with all the cum I am putting in you? Did you ever think of that?"

"Oh baby Ron! You think of that now? There is no possible way of you getting me pregnant."

"Are you on a pill or something?"

"Actually I need not to. Thing is I cannot get pregnant. That is the reason why my husband gave me divorce. And me staying single."

Ron could feel the sadness in her voice. He kissed her.

"You are not single anymore. You got me." He said while kissing her.

"Yeah! You can fuck me anytime." She laughed.

They continued to kiss and then had sex again.

----------

"Thank you, Kate. For sending Ron over the weekend. He helped me a lot." Linda said to Kate while having coffee in Ron's house.

"Ha ha! It's nothing." Kate responded.

"Thank you, Ron for everything you did."

"My pleasure, Mrs. Adams!"

Linda hugged both of them and left.

-----------

Linda and Ron kept meeting whenever they could and have sex. Ron would go and stay at Linda's whenever his Mom went out of the town.

They both love fucking each other and they kept doing it.

-----------

THE END.

12