Mom's Group Chat

Story Info
Mom starts a group chat with her son and his friends...
5.3k words
4.65
42.6k
147
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colleen awoke in her queen sized bed. A half drank glass of Merlot stained with red lipstick rested on the edge of her nightstand. She groaned feeling the oncoming headache begin to creep through her skull. Her vibrator, still set in the on position, lay motionless atop her blanket next to her. A slight pain occurred between her legs when she shifted, and she remembered the abuse she's submitted herself to last night. Fuck, why have I been so horny lately? She thought, reaching for the bottle of water she'd acquired from the kitchen before retiring the previous night.

She sat up and checked her phone. A calendar notification appeared on her home screen. "oh shit!" She looked at the clock widget and saw it was nearly 11AM already. The boys would arrive in only a few hours.

It was the end of summer and the last weekend before her son, Alex, and his three best friend would be splitting up to travel to their respective colleges. Each one of them were bright, athletic, and had received scholarships at different ivy league schools. They had grown up and played together since they were toddlers, and this weekend was their final hurrah before parting ways. Colleen had surprised Alex by planning one last little house party for them. A party she had not slightly remembered to prepare for.

As she got dressed and swallowed twice the recommended dose of Tylenol, she began a mental checklist of all the items she needed to pick up for the event. Drinks, food, entertainment? The boys would probably just play video games and drink beer. It didn't need to be very formal for them. She opened the messaging app on her phone and started a group chat with Alex, John, Adam, and Marcus.

Colleen: "Hey boys! I'm heading out to pick up a few last minute items for the party tonight. Do you guys have any preferences on alcohol or food for tonight?"

It was a few minutes before any of them responded. Alex had spent the night over at Adam's house, so she had the place to herself to get ready. Colleen was tidying up her hair and makeup in the mirror when her phone buzzed.

Alex: "Morning Mom! Adam and I are fine with Pizza and a few Coors. We don't need much."

Colleen: "Okay, perfect. John or Marcus, can I get you guys anything?"

Colleen looked at herself in the mirror before she left the house on her errands. She was a short brunette woman with long curly hair that most people admired. Her stomach had remained toned even after kids, but a few months of heavier than normal drinking after her last breakup had caused a bit of weight gain. Luckily, it seemed to have gone mostly to her ass, which was getting harder to squeeze into the tight denim jeans and yoga pants she usually wore. She had on a white crop top which more than covered her small but perky breasts. She gave herself one last look to ensure she was presentable, then grabbed her car keys to head outside.

Buzz.

John: "Coors, Pizza, and maybe a bottle of Jack? Thanks again for planning this out Mrs. Brown!"

Colleen: "No problem! I'm glad to do it. I'll miss having you guys around all the time. And PLEASE just call me Colleen from now on. You're all grown men."

Marcus: "All that sounds good to me.. Thanks Colleen!"

It was a little over an hour later when Colleen returned from the grocery store. She unloaded a few cases of beer, a bottle of Jack Daniels, and several bags of chips and other junk food items she'd grabbed as an afterthought. She also picked up a few more bottles of Cabernet and Merlot for herself later.

Alex and Adam arrived first and were quick to crack open the now cold cans of beer Colleen had loaded into the kitchen fridge. They sipped on the Coors and sat talking in the living room when Colleen walked in, now wearing her accustomed evening clothes -- yoga pants and a large hoodie featuring Alex's new college mascot. "Hey Guys!" She said, walking past them towards the kitchen. "Let me grab a glass of wine and I'll be right over. Any thoughts on what you'd like for pizza tonight?"

She felt Adam's gaze lock onto the thin layer of fabric wedged into her shapely ass as she strode past. "I'm good with anything," he said, then reverted his eyes back to Alex. "You?"

Alex shrugged. "Just get a lot of meat."

"Yeah, Alex loves meat." He mocked.

Adam was the tallest of the group, but far less muscular then his friends. He was a track runner and a bit on the nerdier side. He scored the highest of his class during the college entrance exams, but was a little shy socially. He'd never had a real girlfriend that anyone knew and could come across as being awkward around woman. Colleen thought his dry sense of humor was cute.

Colleen chuckled as Alex rolled his eyes at the joke. She returned a moment later with a full glass of wine on her hand and took a seat next to them on the couch. "What's for fun tonight?"

"We were thinking beer pong and maybe just watch some comedy specials after we've had a few drinks. There's a new Tom Segura special on Netflix we haven't seen." Alex chimed.

A knock on the door a moment later, and the other two boys arrived carrying more cases of beer and snacks. "Wow, how drunk are you guys planning to get!" Colleen joked.

"Drunk enough to get pretty crazy," John winked at her. He was the stockiest of the lot, and was always flirtatious when girls were around. "You joining us tonight, Colleen? It's going to be a bit of a sausage fest if it's just us guys."

"Oh, soon enough you'll have enough eye candy you can get out at college. You won't need me around." Colleen bantered. "I'm just going to see that you all get settled in, but I'll spend the night upstairs reading and let you guys be."

"Aww, that's too bad," Marcus said, opening the fridge to stack more beer into the now overloaded refrigerator. "This was going to be John's chance to get drunk enough to finally ask you out, Mrs. Brown."

"Oh, shut up!" John said, cuffing his friend on the shoulder. The impact caused Marcus to drop the two cans of beer he'd been holding.

"Here, let me help you with those." One of the cans had rolled across the linoleum floor and under the table. Colleen got down on her knees to reach for it, arching her back and knowingly giving the two young men a great view of her ass. She paused a few moments before standing up and turning to face them. She'd always loved teasing them. "I think if Marcus ever did build up the courage to ask me out it would be a hard offer to turn down." She winked, passing him the beer. "Unfortunately my only date tonight is the last chapter of a book I'm reading and the rest of this bottle." She reached for the open Cabernet on the counter top.

"You look great Colleen! Have you been working out?" Marcus said, trying to cover for the fact that he'd clearly been caught ogling her. "Those gym sessions are paying off."

"Just the Yoga I do with Adam's mom, but it seems to help." She said, striking a pose. "well, I'll be upstairs. Holler if you need anything!"

Colleen arrived to her bedroom and dropped the bottom down on her nightstand. She took a heavy gulp of wine, and collapsed into her bed. The hangover from the previous night was returning. She didn't have a book to read, but she'd curl up in bed with her laptop and browse the latest viewings of porn on her favorite sites and nurse herself to an early night sleep.

Before getting too relaxed she strode to the bottom drawer of her dresser, which she called her toy chest, and opened it. She had a wide select of dildos and vibrators she'd collected over the years, some of them merely as a joke. She had her favorites, but many she had never used before. Her best friend Holly had gifted her a 12" black dildo that would probably tear her in half if she ever tried to use it. It was a gag gift many years ago after she'd joked about never having fucked a black guy before. Her friends all knew she enjoyed collecting sex toys.. just for fun, and for fun.

She picked up another toy Adam's mom, Becky, had given her. It was from a bizarre website that specialized in "fantasy" dildos, and it was supposed to be a unicorn cock, but it was really just shaped like a very large white horse penis. Becky had insisted not to knock it until she tried it, but she never had. Imagine what Adam would think if he knew his mother had a horse fantasy, she thought. She took another sip of wine before finding what she was looking for, a small 3 inch vibrator she used often. "bingo."

She settled in under the covers and grabbed her phone to send a message to the group chat.

Colleen: "I'll be heading to bed early tonight boys. Shoot me a message on here if we need anything!"

She opened her laptop and began scrolling through Pornhub for something to watch. Her favorite genre of porn had always been of mature lesbians seducing younger woman. There was something about watching two women pleasure each other she loved, even though she'd never had the experience herself. However, the last few nights she'd discovered a new interest in stories involving women seducing younger men. It had given her very kinky fantasies about her son's friends, and she loved toying with the idea of showing off more and more for them when Alex wasn't looking.

Buzz.

Marcus: "If we need anything, you say?"

Adam: "Jeez Marcus, you know what she means! Sorry Colleen, we will try to keep him on a leash."

Colleen: "If you boys don't, maybe I'll have to.. Have fun!"

Alex: "Mom, don't encourage him."

Colleen smiled at the comment her son made, turned on the vibrator, and slowly ran it up her thighs and over her damp panties.

___________________________________________________________________

A few weeks passed, and the boy's had all left for school. They had all gotten very drunk the night of the party and passed out in the living room while Colleen pleasured herself several times in the room upstairs fantasying about one of them catching her half naked walking around the house after dark. She was going to miss all of them.

It was Friday evening, and Colleen was still getting used to her new empty nest lifestyle. She had started going to more yoga sessions with Becky.. and was drinking more during the day. She had just returned from a night out with the girls, when..

Buzz.

Marcus: "Well boys, check what I landed tonight."

Colleen stared at her screen in shock. Marcus had sent the group chat a picture of a pale red haired woman topless on his dorm room bed smiling up at him through the camera. She had large E cup sized breasts and very hard pink colored nipples. She couldn't have been older than 19 and had flawless features.

Alex: "Marcus! Wrong group chat!"

Marcus: "Oh shit, sorry! Mrs. Brown, please ignore that. I am so sorry!"

Colleen closed her phone and put it into her pocket. She had not expected to see that. She walked into the living room and turned on the TV, trying to find something to watch. How should she respond to seeing that? Should she scold Marcus for exposing a young lady to his friends? What did Alex mean by "wrong group chat?" Against her better judgment she, went to the kitchen to pour herself a glass. She was already more than a little tipsy from her night out.

She returned to the living room, and pulled out her phone.

Colleen: "Well well Marcus, it seems I was right about the eye candy you'd have at college!"

Marcus: "Oh man this is embarrassing. Can we just forget I sent that lol?"

Colleen: "Haha, it's fine boys.. just don't go showing everyone all your conquests. Some girls prefer a bit of modesty."

Alex: "I'm sorry mom, it won't happen again."

Colleen waited a long time before sending another message, wondering how best to approach the subject.

Colleen: "So you boys have another group chat?"

Adam: "Yeah, we thought it was a good idea to help stay in touch while we are all separated. We've just been keeping each other posted on how college life's been going."

Colleen: "aaah, I see. Keeping everyone updated on your exploits ;)"

John: "No, it's not like that Mrs. Brown, really. It's mostly just general life stuff."

Colleen: "Mostly? But, you guys DO share pics like this?"

John: "Sometimes."

Alex: "Mom, this is really awkward, can I call?"

Colleen knew she was a little too drunk at the moment for a serious conversation with her son. She set aside her phone and ignored the conversation for the moment. She decided to take a shower to clear her thoughts. Was she really that mad about this? She knew they were all sexually active young men, and it was normal for them to act this way. After her shower, she tied a robe around herself and went to her bedroom.

Colleen: "No honey, don't worry about it. I was just a little surprised is all, but I am not mad about this. You boys are going to have a lot of fun at college. I'm maybe a little jealous :)"

Marcus: "Jealous of my date ;P?"

Adam: "God Marcus, how do you make awkward conversations even more awkward?"

Colleen: "Haha, not jealous of your date, Marcus.. Maybe a little of her gorgeous boobs! Just jealous that you all get to remain in touch. It's lonely back here at home."

John: "Well, I'm sure we'd be more than happy to include you in some of our conversations Mrs. Brown! You've always been like a parent to us."

Colleen: "Not all your conversations?"

Alex: "Mom, you know we love you.. but wouldn't it be a little weird if we talked about sex and stuff around you?"

Colleen: "No, it's perfectly normal to talk about that kind of stuff. It's not like I pretend you guys don't have sex and aren't going to party at college. We are all grown adults. It's healthy to discuss these things in a normal way. And please, would you guys just call me Colleen and not this stupid Mrs. Brown shit?"

Colleen hit send on the last message, hoping that cursing would get her point across, because she almost never swore in front of the boys.

Alex: "Really?"

Adam: "You'd really be okay with us having these conversations in our group chat here, Colleen?"

Colleen: "Definitely. Include me in your chats! We can establish a 'everything said in the group chat stays in the group chat' policy. I'd love to be able to see and hear about your guy's college adventures while you're away!"

Marcus: "dope!"

Colleen: "And besides, I can totally give you guys advice this way. Like Marcus.. please tell me you wore a condom?"

Marcus: "Promise I did!"

Colleen: "Good boy ;)"

Alex: "Okay mom... but if this gets too weird just let us know and we can either tone it down or go back to our other chat."

Colleen: "Sounds good! I'm heading to bed. Goodnight boys <3"

Colleen put her phone aside for the evening and relaxed. A new fire seemed to be brewing somewhere deep inside her. It was exciting to think about having access to all her son's and his friends college exploits. Her fantasy of them opening up to her more sexually was starting to evolve in her head. How far could she push them to share with her? Would this be awkward with Alex in the same chat? She almost didn't care. He'd become so used to her flirting with his friends in the past.

___________________________________________________________________

It was a few days later before the chat livened up again. The boys started sharing pictures of their college dorms and their campuses. They talked about how difficult or easy the classes they were taking were, and occasionally mentioned how "hot" some of their professors were. Colleen remained quiet for the most part, offering little exclamations about how interesting some of the pictures were.

Colleen decided it was time to take a break from all the excess drinking and get back into shape. During the day, she worked as a paralegal at one of the cities largest law firms. It was exhausting work, but she became determined to spend every afternoon at the gym working on herself. Becky, Adam's mom, and her friend Holly had Yoga together every Thursday and Sunday. The rest of the week she spent running on the treadmill and doing an "ass and abs" workout routine at home, which involved a lot of squats and crunches. By the time Saturday rolled around, she was the best she'd felt in months.

Buzz.

It was evening time, and she had just settled onto the couch with a glass of ginger flavored kombucha to watch her new favorite show on Netflix.

John: "You said you're cool with us sharing stuff.. right Colleen?"

Colleen felt her heart leap with excitement. It was late on a weekend, and the boy's must be out partying and chasing girls.

Colleen: "Of course sweetheart ;) Let me guess.. you found yourself a nice girl"

John: "Well, I don't know if shes 'nice,' but I felt like this was worth taking the risk to share with you and the guys haha."

John sent a picture to the group chat of a woman bent over a desk in a library. Her pants were pulled half way down her legs, and her ass was barely covered by a thin pink layer of panty fabric. It was perfectly toned.

Colleen: "Wow! What a gorgeous ass!"

Adam: "Are you in the fucking library?"

John: "We fucked in the fucking library."

Alex: "Woah, Congrats dude! She looks hot."

Colleen: "lol, how can you tell? All we can see is her ass. Does the ass have a face too, John?"

John: "She does, but the ass I thought was better, lol!"

Colleen felt her pussy start to glisten reading the chat. Suddenly, the group chat started blowing up with messages as if the flood gates had opened. All the boys started sending pictures of women they were out on dates with. Marcus sent another picture of the red haired girl from the previous week. This time she was wearing a school girl outfit. Alex sent a fully clothed picture of himself with a young dark haired woman who he claimed was "just his new friend" when his mother asked. Adam did not send any pictures.

Colleen: "Wow, you boys are killing it! #proudmama"

Alex: "lol, mom you're lame :P"

Colleen: "Seriously! You guys are landing total hotties. Do you like showing them off to everyone or something?"

John: "lol, yeah its fun. We've always done this since we were teenagers. She shared pics of all our girlfriends with each other."

Colleen: "really?"

Alex: "John, don't tell her that!"

Colleen: "haha it's fine! Everything said in the group chat stays in the group chat, remember? I'm sure you boys have had lots of girlfriends and woman you've lusted after over the years ;) it's totally normal."

Marcus: "There's always been at least one for me, Colleen ;)"

John: "Marcus, you have a smoking hot red head with a killer ass, and you're still hitting on Alex's mom lol!"

Marcus: "Her ass isn't nearly as nice as Colleen's"

Alex: "Dude!"

Colleen: "lol, it's fine. It's a nice complement :). Okay, I am curious now though.. Of all the woman you boys grew up with, which one of them did you all fantasize about the most? Be honest, remember the pact! No secrets inside the group chat, only outside the group chat."

Alex: "Oh, that's an easy answer from everyone I bet.."

John: "Yup. Holly."

Marcus: "Haha agreed."

Colleen: "Really? Holly? Why's that?"

Alex: "Mom, she's a hot single woman with amazing boobs. She's always showing a ton of cleavage, and honestly.. despite what Marcus thinks, she has probably the most perfect ass we've ever seen."

Colleen almost laughed to herself thinking what Holly's reaction would be if she could read this group chat right now. She was the queen of showing off to men, and would be head in the clouds falling over herself if she found out all the boys from the neighborhood were having sexual fantasies about her.

All the boys in the chat were agreeing with the comments. John mentioned about having fantasies about her for as long as he could remember, and Marcus couldn't stop talking about how amazing she looked in tank tops. He also apologized to Colleen for having to say it.. but that she had a nicer ass than her.

12