Mom's Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is lovely to meet you Ellen. Tell me, how are you doing today Ellen?"

"Good. I'm sorry, but how did you know about this party?"

"Oh I'm friends with Mark."

There was always a Mark.

"Oh, I thought he canceled."

"I still knew to come." Lucinda shrugged. "How else was I going to meet you?"

"I appreciate the interest, but you should know I'm straight."

The idea crossed her mind to say "so is spaghetti until it's wet", but that would be too much too soon.

"Well, if you say so."

The already party resumed it's previous tone. Lucinda grabbed the hand of man and directed him to the middle of the living room and started dancing. It took him a minute to realize that she wanted him to follow along, but he picked up the idea and started to join her.

"Lose interest in Ellen?" He asked while they danced.

"No, she wasn't interested." Lucinda responded while making sure to swing her hips as seductively as she could.

"That explains why she's staring at your butt."

"Is she now?"

"And biting her finger. I think you really got to her."

"I may have to make a second try later on."

"Good luck. I'm James, by the way."

"Nice to meet you James."

The song ended, and she walked away from James, dragging a hand across his chest as she went.

She drank some, talked to some people, danced more. She made sure to keep herself in the general area of Ellen while doing her best to not seem to be hovering. A guy seemed to be chatting up Ellen, and some other women. Lucinda saw him patting a few butts. Sometimes Lucinda and Ellen exchanged a look, and Lucinda made a flirty look by raising her eyebrows or making a kissy face. Each time this happened, Ellen made a nervous smile and looked away.

Inspector Norse came on, and Lucinda grabbed James again and pulled him to the floor. She danced closely with him. She ran her hands up his chest and let the music direct their movements, but Lucinda always had an eye on Ellen. She was pretty sure the older woman was watching them dance.

The improv gave Julie good instincts, which helped her develop a plan.

When the song ended, Lucinda, put her head down, turned in the direction she thought Ellen was, and started walking. She looked up and pushed her hair up and back, and to her relief she almost walked right into her mother.

"Hello again Ellen." Lucinda said as she reached out and carefully placed her hands on the older woman as if planning on directing them away from each other.

"Hey Lucinda" Ellen replied in a nervous breathy voice that let a smile creep over her face.

"Doing good still?"

"Yes, thank you."

"Good."

The first drop of Get Lucky by Daft Punk and Pharrell hit and Lucinda smiled.

"Ellen, come dance with me"

Ellen seemed happy to follow Lucinda to the floor.

Ellen did not know quiet how to dance to EDM. She did her best to follow along with Lucinda, but gave in to her 90's pop instincts and started to vogue along. Lucinda could not help laughing at how adorable she found Ellen's dancing. Ellen flushed at the younger woman's laughing, and turned, but before she could walk away, Lucinda grabbed her hands and gently tugged her in. 'Lucinda' pressed her chest into Ellen's back.

"Don't worry," Lucinda whispered in Ellen's ear "this is disco, there's no wrong way to dance to it."

Ellen turned around and Lucinda gestured for Ellen to join in, and the two started to do a half vogue half EDM dance.

As the song started to wrap up, Lucinda started to pointedly mouth along, starting with "we've come too far to give up, who we are." Ellen started laughing, then joined in, mouthing "let's raise the bar, when it comes to the stars."

Neither knew the refrain well, but both did their best to mouth along before devolving into giggling fits. They were giggling and holding each other when the song ended.

As they held each other, Lucinda realized Ellen was drunk. The right amount of drunk that someone could talk her into doing something she would not otherwise agree to do. Something like what Julie had in mind. She felt guilt slam her body and realized she needed to stop.

"I will make her feel attractive" She told herself "I will make sure she knows she is beautiful, and tuck her into bed."

The music transitioned while they giggled and held each other. The next song was Clapton's cover of Wonderful Tonight. Lucinda stood up and wove one of hands through Ellen's and wrapped her other hand around the older woman's waist.

The two of them started to slow dance, and Ellen rested her face on the side of Lucindas'.

"So wonderful." Lucinda echoed after Clapton and Ellen giggled "Has anyone told you look beautiful lately?"

"I think you just did."

"Listen here smart aleck," Lucinda mock-threatened and Ellen started giggling again.

Clapton was turning out the lights when Lucinda whispered in Ellen's ear "can I kiss you?"

Ellen went stock still for a moment.

"On the cheek, of course." Lucinda clarified "A proper lady like you wouldn't let some strange woman do anything more."

Ellen seemed to relax and laughed at the remark. She nuzzled the younger woman's face and said 'ok', then started giggling much more awkwardly after Lucinda kissed her cheek.

The song wrapped up and was replaced by some metal song no one could dance to. Ellen stepped back and looked to Lucinda, as if she was looking for direction.

Ellen surveyed the party. It was not even 11, but most of the guests had left, and the few stragglers were waiting at the door or passed out on the couches. And most of the booze was gone.

"Looks like the party is over." Ellen said, then turned to Lucinda "Do you want to go to bed with me?"

"Ellen, you are drunk and it wouldn't be right."

"I'm not as think you drunk I am" Ellen smirked.

"Come on, let me put you to bed."

When Lucinda walked Ellen into her bedroom, Ellen closed the door.

"Now then," 'Lucinda said as she pushed her mother into her bed. "I am going to write my number on a piece of paper, and tomorrow you are going to give me a call. OK?"

She kissed the piece of paper before placing it on the table.

Ellen put her hands on Lucindas waist.

"I want you to stay. I'm not drunk. I didn't drink much."

"How about this, I will stay, and we can talk until you fall asleep. Which is fine, because I want to know everything about you anyways."

Ellen pouted, then started talking. By midnight, Lucinda had taken off hers and Ellen's shoes and started massaging her mother's feet.

They mostly talked about things Julie knew, but she was getting a new perspective on her mother. She knew, for example, that her father and Jim divorced her mother because of difficulties with Ellen's work travel. But, she did not know until playing the part of Lucinda that there was also sex problems. Her mother wanted more intimacy than her husbands could provide.

"They were both so," Ellen slumped back and thought. "So emotionally constipated. Not like you."

Ellen looked at 'Lucinda' with a naughty smirk.

"I've never had sex with a woman." Ellen's tone was low and serious "I never thought I was interested in women, but my daughter has bought a few a lesbian romance novels. It made me realize some things about myself. It was before your time, but in the 80's and 90's when I was young, it was not definitely not OK to be gay.

"I masturbated while watching lesbian porn once" Her mother confessed. "I don't know if I am interested in women, but I would like to find out with you."

Julie laid down next to her mother. They shared a look, then reached in and shared a kiss. A short peck on the lips, but it filled Julie was a rush of emotions. They kissed again, longer and more passionate with a small amount of tongue. Julie stroked her mother's face, and they kissed again, a deep and passionate kiss.

"Can we take your makeup off?" Her mother asked.

"No, uhm, Lucinda is a character. I'm normally no where near this assertive."

Ellen looked skeptical, but dropped the issue.

"Not to be rude, but how old are you?" Ellen asked.

"Twenty."

"Oh god" Ellen clapped her hands over her mouth "My daughter is your age."

Ellen pushed back, climbed out of bed, and started to walk to the door.

"Ellen wait," Lucinda was back, and caught Ellen "It is OK for you to have sexual feelings about a younger woman. I pursued you, remember? I knew you were older than me, and I decided to go after you. If you would like to explore yourself with me, then don't let age be a hang up, OK?"

Her mother turned around to face her, then leaned against the door.

"Do you want to sex with me?" Ellen asked

"I want to do, what you want to do. I will leave if you want me to, and I will stay if you want me to. OK?"

"Why me?" Ellen asked. "All the women here, why me?"

"Because you are extraordinarily beautiful, and I know you are kind and sweet, and we have great chemistry."

Ellen sighed into a smile, then leaned in and they shared another short kiss.

"Do we know each other?"

"I'm a friend of Julie's"

"Please don't tell her about any of this. I know she's taking her studies very seriously, and I don't want her distracted, OK?"

"I promise."

"I want," Ellen's voice filled with determination "I want to have sex with you."

They kissed again and Julie turned around.

"Help me with my dress?"

Her mother unzipped the dress with an almost reverence, and Julie let the dress fall to the ground. Ellen ran her hands up Julie's back, then down her arms until they were holding hands and pressed their bodies together. Ellen nuzzled the side of Julie's face.

"Do you know how you want to do this?" Julie asked turning around.

"One thing at a time, but other than that..."

Ellen trailed off as Lucinda s' hands reached under her sweater and started to pull it off.

"Sorry, I've been stress eating."

Lucinda took Ellen's hands and walked backwards until she sat on the bed, then put her hands on her mother's ample butt and pulled her in. Looking up into her mother's hazel eyes, Lucinda kissed her tummy.

"Don't apologize for this."

Lucinda unzipped her mother's skirt and let it fall to the ground, then kissed her mom's tummy again before resting her chin on it.

"Have any ideas now how you would like to start?"

"Lay on your back" her mother instructed.

Julie did what Ellen told her to do, shifting back until just her knees were hanging over the edge of the bed and laid down. Her mother sat down at her feet and hooked her thumbs under Julie's panties and pulled them down. When her daughter's panties were around her ankles, Ellen spread the younger woman's legs and started massaging the stockinged thighs.

Julie propped herself up and looked down at the loving look on her mother's face.

"Whenever you're ready, OK?"

Ellen scooted forward. She seemed unsure how to start, but ended up leaning in and took a deep breath in and out. The warm breath on her vulva sent a shiver up Julie's body. Ellen scooted in more and lent in and kissed her daughter's mons, then her vulva.

"That was a first to me." Julie giggled then reached down and stroked her mother face.

"Well it's so pretty. How could I not?"

Ellen went down and made a single long lick up Julie's slit, then kissed her mons again. Julie made a pleasured sigh.

Ellen started giggling.

"What's so funny?"

"I was thinking how much nicer your pussy tastes than any of the dicks I've had in my mouth."

"I've been eating a lot of pineapple this week, just for you."

Ellen started laughing out loud, even resting her head on Julie's thigh until the laughing died down.

Ellen bent in and licked her daughter's vulva, bringing a gasp from Julie, but as Ellen kept licking eagerly Julie relaxed and shifted under her mom. Julie started running her fingers through her mother's chestnut hair and rubbing her legs on her mother's sides.

Julie felt Ellen spread her lips and lick the soft pink flesh inside until her tongue flicked over Julie's clit. Julie squeezed and let out a meek whimper.

"You're a lot less talkative when you've got someone between your legs, you know?"

"Stop teasing me, meany."

The mask of Lucinda was falling away and 'Julie' was coming out.

Ellen made a few experimental licks up her daughter's slit, from opening to clit. She made more experimental licks as she honed in on Julie's sensitive clit.

"Is this OK?" Ellen asked.

"You're doing great" Julie cooed while stroking her mother's head.

"Do you want me to suck you clit? I always like that."

"I like that too."

Julie gave a contented moan when her mother's lips wrapped around her clit and started sucking. Ellen reached one hand up and started to rub Julie's breast. Julie's breath was starting to rougher and rougher when Ellen slipped a finger into Julie's pussy, bringing a surprised squeak and twitch.

As soon as the finger touched her g-spot, Julie climaxed. A wave of pleasure slammed into Julie, filling her with warmth and nervous energy. She felt reduced to a whimpering, drooling, mess.

Ellen did not seem to realize that her daughter climaxed as she continued sucking Julie's engorged clit and stroking her sensitive g-spot. Ellen even moved to using her middle two fingers to work Julie's g-spot.

"Oh god m- my god" Julie blurted out as she rolled into her second orgasm, almost saying 'mom'.

Ellen looked up into Julie's eyes from her position between the younger woman's thighs. She continued working her daughter's g-spot and kept her slit open, but stopped sucking her daughter's clit.

"Was that good?"

"Yes." She managed

"Good." Ellen paused to lick her daughter's clit "Because I love how you taste." She licked again "And I think we need to do this some more."

Julie mumbled in agreement, but pushed her mother off.

Julie was mostly naked, splayed out and dreched in sweat on her mother's bed, her mostly naked mother sitting next to her. The world slowly pulled into focus, and she looked up to see her mother's smiling face.

"Thought I lost you." Ellen teased.

"You sucked my brain out of my clit." Julie replied dreamily, then added "you monster"

Julie pulled herself up from the wet spot.

"Ready for your turn?" Julie asked.

"Yeah, while you were burbling I finished stripping."

"Oh, sorry about making you wait."

Ellen waved the idea away.

"Kind of seems like turning you into a mess is a good thing."

"I'll stick my pussy back in your mouth if you keep teasing me."

"Don't threaten me with a good time."

Julie reached out and grabbed her mother's face with one hand and roughly kissed her mother, sticking her tongue in the older woman's mouth. Ellen resisted at first on instinct, but relaxed into it, and allowed herself to be pushed onto her back, Julie mounting her waist.

"Now, if you're going to be mean to me, I get to be mean to you. Sound fair?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Know what edging is?"

Ellen smiled.

"Yes! Do it!"

"Good. But edging is only half as fun if there's no consequence for cumming early. How about this then, if you finish before I tell you it's OK, I get to sit on your face and smack your naughty pussy until I get tired. How does that sound?"

"You underestimate my pussy's power."

"Pussy powah!" Julie giggled.

Julie started by massaging Ellen's breasts while sucking one nipple and pinching the other. She changed this a few times as her mother stroked her head and sighed with pleasure.

Julie leaned in a kissed her mother with just the right amount of tongue, then climbed between Ellen's legs and propped one of her mother's legs on her shoulder. Julie looked at Ellen's shapely legs and started by kissing the inside of her mother's thigh right above the knee. Julie kissed up her mother's thigh until she was kissing just outside of her mother's pussy. Ellen reached her hands down and started to touch Julie's hair before Julie pulled back to repeat on the other side of Ellen's thigh.

Ellen reached out to touch her daughter's hair again, but Julie grabbed her hand and kissed her palm, then reached down to kiss her mother's tummy. Julie kissed her way down her mother's stomach until right above her mother's mons, then reached up and kissed her mother again.

"Are you planning to do more than tease me?"

"You started it" Julie replied, but before her mother could reply, Julie was on the attack.

Julie made a single long lick from her mother's opening to the top of Ellen's slit. They both involuntarily moaned in pleasure as Julie tasted her mother's salty sweet juices. Julie squeezed her mother's chubby thighs as she continued to lick Ellen's pussy. Ellen reached down and ran her fingers through Julie's hair and pulled her daughter up to her clit.

Julie started to suck her mother's clit and Ellen gasped. As Julie continued sucking, Ellen started to involuntarily rub her thighs on her daughter's torso and run her feet over her daughter's back.

"That feels amazing" Ellen moaned.

"You're getting too close to finishing." Julie told her.

Julie kissed Ellen's thigh and reached up to grope her mother's breasts.

"Tell me a secret about yourself" Julie demanded.

Her mother made a mock-thinking face.

"I... secretly hate you."

"I will bite you." Julie threatened.

"Prove it."

Julie accepted the challenge, and gently bit her mother's plump thigh eliciting a gasp from Ellen. Julie released her bite and started kissing the skin that had her red teeth marks while Ellen stroked the back of Julie's head.

When she satisfied herself, Julie went back to sucking her mother's clit.

Ellen used a pillow to prop herself up. She looked down at the deep green eyes between her thighs and started running her fingers through the silver hair.

"You're getting too close again." Julie told Ellen when she closed her eyes and started to bite her lip. "I haven't given you permission to finish, have I?"

"You don't expect me to call you 'Mistress Black', do you?" Ellen demanded while Julie climbed up to straddle Ellen's waist and started kissing her.

Julie had her hand's on Ellen's thigh and breast while they kissed. Ellen's hands wandered though, exploring her daughter's soft back and firm butt. Julie was pretty sure her arousal was leaking onto her mother's stomach.

When Julie pulled back, she could see her mother's horniness. Ellen was flushed, her nipples hard, her mouth hung open, and a line of drool ran down her mouth. Julie reached out and used her thumb to remove the line of drool, her digit ending at the corner of her mother's open mouth. Ellen reached out and wrapped her lips around her daughter's thumb, looking up into the younger woman's eyes.

Julie shifted herself so she was straddling one of her mother's thick thighs and inserted her middle two fingers into her mother's drenched cunt. Ellen gasped at the first stroke. Ellen sucked her daughter's thumb and Julie's experienced fingers started stroking Ellen's g-spot. The sounds Ellen started making became too much for Julie, and she started grinding her pussy on Ellen's thigh. Julie did not realize she was doing it at first, but when Ellen started groping her breasts, Julie started grinding purposefully.

The Lucinda character came back as Julie leaned over her mother.

"Tell me you want to have sex with me again" She demanded as she withdrew her fingers from her mother's pussy and her thumb from her mother's mouth.

"I do," Ellen pleaded, both of her hands wrapping around her daughter. "I loved going down on you, and I love what you're doing. Please, can we please have sex again?"

Julie kissed her mother, who started impotently humping the air.

"OK, I agree Lucinda."

Julie went back to her work. Ellen started making wonderfully erotic sounds. She was looking over the cliff. Julie could feel her mother tense every muscle and struggle to breath.