Mom's HARD Choice

Story Info
Mom asks son to help her pick an anniversary outfit.
2.9k words
4.43
132.9k
235
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,304 Followers

"Kevin are you home?" Sharon shouted, stepping into the house with shopping bags in one hand, a baby in the other.

"Yeah, I'm here," he answered from the couch, busy playing a game on his phone.

The spires of Sharon's four-inch heels CLICKED on the wood floor as she sashayed over to the sofa. "Oh good, I need your help with something. I'm gonna nurse your sister and put her down for a nap. Don't go anywhere ok?"

The handsome 18 year old gave her a thumbs up, enthralled in his game.

Sharon dropped the bags off in her bedroom, then went to the nursery, changing her newborn's diaper. She pretty brunette unbuttoned her blouse and her huge bra-shrouded tits jutted from the parted top. The mother unfasten the nursing hook to one of the cups and peeled the fabric away, revealing the puffy swollen flesh of a pink nipple and areola. A bead of seeping breastmilk began to form on the thick papilla as she brought her newborn daughter to the rocker for a good nursing.

A little while later, she called out to Kevin again. "Darling, can you help me now."

Kevin went to her bedroom, where she was going through the bags she'd brought home. "What's up, Mom?" he asked, standing near her.

"It's almost your father and I's anniversary, so I bought a couple things today," she said.

"Oh that's right. You and dad's anniversary is this week, I forgot. What kind of things did you buy?" the boy asked.

"Some things I thought your father would like. I only needed one outfit, but I couldn't decide which one I liked the best, so I ended up buying two," Sharon explained.

"Two? Your anniversary's only one night, mom. How are you gonna wear two different outfits?" "I know that, smarty-pants, I have something special planned for the other one. I just need your help picking out which one you think would be your father's favorite, so that I can wear it the night of our anniversary," Sharon said.

"Ok, sure. I'll do what I can to help."

"You're an angel," Sharon smiled, then carried the bags into the joining bathroom. "I'll be right out."

Kevin didn't expect his mom to come out in something so skimpy. "Ok, here's the first outfit," Sharon said, emerging in an aqua colored stretch mesh see-through babydoll that featured a halter-style top that tied around the back of her neck. The bust portion had beautiful laced detail and Kevin could faintly make out the huge dark-pink rings of her areola through the design.

"Nice," Kevin said blushingly.

The sexy mommy struck a cute little pose in front of him, with her hands on her hips and one knee cocked slightly out. "I love babydoll nighties," she said, "and this one IS stunning. I just, I don't know if it's elegant enough for an anniversary."

Kevin's heart beat fast as his eyes drifted over her. "I love all the details, especially up around the boob area," he said.

"Me too," his mom said, "it reminds me of the bridal negligee I wore on your father and I's wedding night, except that was all white of course. Do you like the panties?" she asked.

Kevin lowered his eyes to her crotch. "Yeah," he muttered. The matching panties were on clear display through the transparent skirt portion of the gown. They too were made of a translucent material, allowing him a peek a her shaved pubis. He gulped excitedly, gawking at the puffy hairless folds that formed her pudendal cleft.

"Wanna see the back," she asked, spinning around before he could answer.

The teen could see where the material disappeared in the split at the top of her buns. The smooth tan half-moons of her meaty buttocks made Kevin's cock throb with hardness. He hoped his mom wasn't noticing the bulge beneath his shorts. "Not much to the back," he said.. "I know. These types of panties don't leave much to the imagination, do they?" Sharon asked, peeking back at him.

"Nope."

"Bet you didn't expect to be looking at Mom's thonged ass today, did you," she said, giving him a flirty wink.

"Not at all," Kevin nodded, still staring.

"Ohh, shoot!" Sharon said suddenly, looking down at her boobs.

"What's wrong?"

"My boobs are leaking...and soaking through," she said, turning to reveal the big wet spots on the fabric covering her colossal jugs. "And I just nursed her. These boobs are relentless in their milk production," she said.

"I doubt dad will mind all that much, mom," Kevin confessed.

"True. Ok, I'm gonna go wipe off and try on the next outfit. Be right back."

Before she could get to the bathroom, she stopped suddenly. "Oh wait, I have something that goes with this outfit," she said, rushing into the walk-in closet.

She emerged with a pair of black dainty heels and rushed over to the bathroom. "Sorry," she said cutely, her big milk-filled boobies bobbling beneath the nighty as she rushed into the bathroom.

Once she disappeared, Kevin fished his boner from his shorts and gave it a few strokes. The image of his mom in that sexy babydoll was branded in his mind and he was sure it was all he'd think about for days.

He put his dick away not long before his mom emerged in the second sexy outfit. It was a short black fishnet cutout dress, which fit her snuggly and was cut just below crotch length.The entire gown was nylon and spandex fishnet cutouts, clearly showing off her naked body beneath. "Jesus, Mom," Kevin muttered, his mouth hanging open.

"I know, it's revealing, but I've never had fishnet cutout dress before. I've always wanted one. Do the heels look okay with it?" she asked.

The boy's eyes traveled down her smooth legs, passing along her strong calves and slender ankles. Her sex feet were arched in daily black sandals with five-inch heels. They had a T strap that crossed her feet, just above her pretty painted toes. "Heck yeah," the excited teen muttered. "They didn't come with panties, but that's fine. I think it looks better without them, don't you?" she asked.

"Agreed, totally," Kevin said, starting at the smooth upside-down triangle of his mother's crotch. At the point of the triangle, just between her legs, he could see the juncture were her puffy outerfolds met. At the top of the pussy-cleft, the thick domed hood of her clitoris peeked out.

"You definitely won't notice the milk leaking out of my boobs as much in this one," Sharon said, peering down at her nipples. "It'll probably just drip out onto the floor," she giggled.

This was the closet to naked Kevin had ever seen his mom. He couldn't believe how big and fleshy her areolas were. They spread across the tips of her boobs in a wide round circles and were dotted with areolar glands. The nipples themselves were thick nubs with droplets of milk clearly seeping out.

She spun around. "What about the back? Like it?" she asked.

Kevin blushed, staring at that succulent mommy-ass, which stretched the fishnet cutouts teasingly. "What's there not to like?" he muttered.

Sharon peeked back at her teen and smiled, letting his eyes linger a moment longer on her derriere before turning back around to face him. Her movement caused her tit-cannons to wobble back and forth a moment, making Kevin's cock flex beneath his briefs.

"So now the big question, since it's such a hard choice for me, which one will your father like better do you think?" she asked.

"They're both hot, don't get me wrong, but definitely the one you have on," her son answered. "So if YOU were your father, that would be your choice?" she asked.

"Definitely."

"Ok then, it's decided. I'm wearing the aqua babydoll for your father and I's anniversary," she said. Kevin seemed confused. "Wait, why that one? I said he'd like this one better."

Sharon snickered and moved to her son, placing her hands on his shoulder and gently rubbing them. "I know, but to be honest, I really don't give a shit which one he likes. He'll be happy with either one of them. I really wanted to know which one YOU liked better, so I can wear it around the house for you this week," she said.

"Wear this? For me?"

"Would you like that?" she asked, "would you like Mom to wear something naughty around the house, when it's just you and me here?"

"I wouldn't complain," Kevin said excitedly.

"Let me ask you a candid question then... do you ever think about fucking me?" Sharon asked. "All the time," her son sighed, his heart racing.

"That's good, because I think about fucking you too 'ALL THE TIME,' she giggled. "I've been wanting to fuck you for a few years now and now that you're old enough, I think it's something that we should both explore, don't you?" she asked.

"For sure."

She slowly moved her lips in for a series of wet sensual kisses. Kevin felt her hand gently squeeze the bulge of his cock. "Mmm, you're so hard," she whispered.

"It's your fault," Kevin teased, getting a few more kisses.

"Do you want my boobs on you baby?" Sharon said between kisses, "Do you want mommy's big milky tits pressed against your chest?"

"Yess."

"Let's take off your shirt," she said, "let mom help you."

Sharon helped her boy shed his shirt, gazing lustfully at his chest. "Ohh those muscles. You're so fucking young and hot," she moaned.

"Your body is hot too. Your boobs are um...amazing," the boy muttered..

"Mnnn, thank you. They'll be even more 'amazing' when they're up against you," she said, "come here."

She pulled him in for a boob-squashing embrace. "Hhhooh," her son sighed, feeling the spongy flesh of her jugs spread out like soft dough across his chest.

"Let me kiss your neck, while I squeeze your dick," she whispered softly, then planted a series of wet kisses along the side his neck. Kevin felt her hand reach into his briefs and grasped the aroused meat of his manhood.

"Mmm, so thick. Where have you been hiding this?" she giggled between lustful kisses. "That feels really good," he panted.

"Ohh darling, this is nothing. Wait until you feel it inside me...stretching the soft pink walls of my pussy with your young cock" kiss, kiss," while I squeeze on you and soak you with my hot juices."

"Ohhh Jesus Mom," the boy shivered with overwhelming arousal..

"Mmm you like the sound of that darling? You want mommy to throw her sexy legs waaay back in the air and let you crawl between them?"

"Yess," her son whimpered, delighted by how she was squeezing and tugging his cock with her hand.

"Mmm baby your dick is so big. You'll fill mommy so full...reach all the way to her hot tootsy-roll center," she said, pulling his shorts off, while continuing to plant soft kisses..

"Ohh my God," he sighed with excitement.

Sharon pulled her gown up around her waist and the snug spandex kept it in place. "See, all mom has to do it lift her sexy new outfit over her hips like this...and we're ready baby. Ready to fuck our asses off!" she said with a thrill in her voice.

"Ohh man, yess." "Mmm where do you want me?" she asked, still giving him sporadic kisses. "Where do you want our maiden voyage to be? Do you wanna fuck me on mine and your father's bed or do you wanna take me down to your room and pound my hole on your mattress?" she asked passionately.

"Both," he muttered..

Sharon laughed. "Ohh don't you worry, we'll be fucking all over the house this summer," she said. "We'll fuck in the shower," she said between smooches, "We'll fuck in the kitchen, on the sofa and even in your father's workshop," kiss, kiss. "You can lift me up on his workbench and fuck me soo hard, then blow a huge wad of baby-makers into me, would you like that?" she asked. "Oh my God, yes," he sighed. "My bed."

"What baby?"

"I want it on my bed...the first time," he said eagerly.

Sharon giggled, then eagerly took his head. "Mmm, let's go," she whispered lustfully, then led him out of her bedroom. "Your bed sounds like a great place to start our sexual adventure."

Kevin followed his mother down the hallway, like a love-struck puppy dog, entranced by her naked buttocks as it swayed hypnotically, like a big juicy peach.

Once in his bedroom, Sharon led him to the bed. "I'll get on the bed first," she said, letting his hand go and crawling on to the mattress. This made her jiggling ass-mounds spread slightly, giving her boy a peek at the pink crinkled ring of her asshole. Kevin was so incredibly aroused he felt faint. His hardon jutted from his crotch in a perfect upward angle. It looked thick and strong, like branch of a mighty oak tree. The shaft was capped by a fat purple knob with a weeping piss-slit.

His mom rolled on to her back and immediately scissored her shapely legs wide open. "Mmm, your dick looks so hard. Mommy's spreading her legs for you baby," Sharon said.

"Oh wow," her son muttered. He knew his mom did palates, but was still amazed by her limberness. Her cunt-lips were splayed open, like thick fleshy butterfly wings, separated by the deep coral grove of her fuck-hole.

"Come get in," she said lustfully, staring at her son's cunt-splitter, "I wanna wrap these strong smooth legs around you."

Kevin crawled onto the mattress and took position between her thighs. He fit the tip of his pecker between the layers of labial meat. "Yess, slide it in," Sharon whimper.

The teen watched his boner sink inside her and was met by the heated ribbed walls of her juicy vagina. "Ohh God yesss, to your balls baby. I wanna feel every inch of you," she gasped.

Kevin let her have it all and he felt her shaved folds spread out around the root of his cock. "Ohhh shit," the teen muttered, overwhelmed from the sensations of being fully sheathed in the same pussy that gave birth to him.

"Kiss me," she said with wild eyes, "fuck mee!"

She tossed her sexy legs around him, while humping her ass off the mattress, setting Kevin's hips in motion. He kissed his Mom passionately as he began to plunge his hardon through her pussy. "Ohhh yess, your cock feel so good!" she cried out.

For a women who'd just given birth only a couple months ago, Sharon had a really tight cunt. This, along with the skilled use of her pussy-muscles, made it an exquisitely pleasurable hump for the young man.

"You like how that feels baby? You like having your dick in there?" she panted.

"Yess, feels amazing in there," he moaned.

"I'll squeeze my cunt muscles around that young cock," she said while kissing him, "make it so fucking good for you."

"Ohhyess!"

She clawed his back with her nails. "Come on baby, go faster! We Moms love to be fucked hard and fast," she shouted.

Kevin obliged, setting into a steady cunt-fucking rhythm. His big smooth balls beat against her upturned ass. "Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap!"

"Oohhhyesss!!" the horny mother cried out, feeling her son's hard muscle thunder through her hot cunt. It ignited the sensitive pleasure-centers spread along the inside of her cunt-tube, making her entire big-titted body tingle with pleasure.

As a result, Kevin had his Mom crying out in orgasm in no time flat. "Ohh baby, I'm gonna cum on you!" she shrieked as her flesh trembled. Her big milk-filled boobs rolled and quivered on her chest, sporadic streams of milk squirting from her teets. "Suck 'em baby! Rip open the dress and suck mommy's tits," Sharon said.

"Rip it open? Won't you wanna wear it again?" he asked.

"No, I don't wanna wear anything around you baby. From now on, nothing comes between our naked bodies when we're alone," she said.

Kevin grabbed the material with both hands. "Well, ok then," he said, then ripped open her dress.

Sharon's huge naked tits came spilling out and the eager teen latched on to one and sucked like a baby. "Yess, just like that. Suck that warm milk out," his mother said encouragingly, holding

him to her breast.

Kevin slurped and sucked, beating his tongue against her squirting nipple and gulping down every drop of sweet nectar she provided. "Mmmggff," his mouth wetly whimpered..

Meanwhile, his pounding cock was tingling, on the verge of releasing it's own milky content, deep inside Sharon's tightly gripping cunt. "Ohhhfuckl!" the teen finally spat.

Kevin's mom clutched him in an anaconda grip, humping up at him wildly, her sexy little bare feet bobbing in mid-air.."Yesss, I'm cumming again. I'm cumming on your big juicy cock! UUUUNNHHGG1!" she screamed out, soaking his boner in hot girl-cum.

For several minutes their bodies jerked and writhed in pleasure, making Kevin's bed rock and squeak. "Mmm baby..You fucked me sooo good," Sharon said.

"That was amazing," her boy gasped.

His gorgeous stacked Mom gazed up at him with her beautiful brown eyes. "Amazing enough to want to do it again before your father gets home?"

"No," he muttered, looking down at her. "Amazing enough to want to do it TWICE before dad gets home," he teased.

This brought a big smile to his Mom's face. "Deal," she said, the dove for his lips, planting sensual kisses.

klrxo
klrxo
9,304 Followers