Mom's Hidden Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad pumped his cock deep inside me. I could feel his cock pulsing with every thrust. His cock needed to fill me with his seed, and I knew that I was going to let him.

Mom's breasts grazed my back, pushing me forward onto Dad's manhood. I ground my clit onto Dad's pubic bone as Mom teased my breasts and nipples. Mom's lips kissed my sweaty neck as I bounced up and down on Dad.

I grabbed Dad behind the head, looked him straight in the eyes, and told him, "I need you to cum in me. I need you to fill me with your Daddy seed. Please, I need it."

Dad grabbed my hips as he increased his rhythm. Our bodies were in sync as they moved together. My body was dripping with sweat as we both came closer to climax.

Mom's fingers rubbed my clit, adding to the overwhelming eroticism of the moment.

Dad held me tight, "Cum with me, baby. Daddy is going to fill you with my seed."

Dad's warm cum covered my pussy walls, pushing me over the edge.

"Oh, god, Daddy! Yes!" I shrieked.

When my orgasm subsided, I slid off Dad as Mom pulled me close.

"How do you feel, Kara?" Mom asked, wanting to check in and see if I was okay.

"That was amazing. Thank you, Mom, Dad. I never thought something like this would happen, but I am glad it did. It is just a shame that I am leaving in a couple of weeks," I said, pulling my parents close to my sweaty, tired body.

"Well, there is always winter break," Dad chuckled.

Mom and I slapped Dad in the chest as we laughed with him. I was pretty tired, so Mom helped me out of my bodysuit and thigh highs.

"Would it be okay if I slept with the two of you?" I innocently asked.

Mom pulled me close to her, kissed me, and said, "I wouldn't have it any other way."

Over the next few weeks, Dad, Mom, and I had sex in all manner of ways. I still left for college, but now I knew I had something to look forward to when I came home for winter break.