Mom's Hot Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Steele
James_Steele
6,947 Followers

As frustrating as it was to sacrifice her desire for cock, Angela realized it was a small price to pay for the incredible love she and Owen shared. To know she had raised such an amazing young man could bring a satisfied smile to her lips even on the worst of days. Besides, she'd been suppressing her needs for so long that she could keep doing it for a few more years, until he finished college and eventually moved out on his own. It wasn't something she looked forward to, but maybe then she could justify having another man in her life. One who could satisfy her cravings. In the meantime, Owen was the only man she wanted in her life.

She was barely aware of the movie while Owen's head was angled toward the TV. It was hard to tell if he was interested, or if he was thinking about the way he'd made his mother's pussy wet after hours in the salon. Angela just closed her eyes and let her mind wander.

About three hours later, she woke up, realizing she'd drifted off to sleep. Owen was still there, and she was still wrapped around him from the side. He was sleeping soundly. His mouth was open slightly and his chest was rising and falling with deep breath.

The TV was still on, but the movie was over. Now the screen merely showed the thumbnails of other shows and films while casting a dim light over the mother's and son's bodies. Angela thought she should wake him so they could get up and go to the comfort of their separate beds, but she felt so warm and happy snuggled up to her handsome young man. Then she glanced down and spotted the enormous bulge stretching out the front of his boxer briefs.

Instantly, Angela's heart started to race with excitement and within seconds her hammering pulse felt like it was centered between her legs. Her upper leg was still lying across Owen's thighs, just a few inches below that ragingly hard cock. She couldn't help wondering what he was dreaming about to make that amazing rod so big and hard. It was so tempting to bring her leg higher and let her thigh rub across that imposing bulge, but she resisted. This was her son. Purposely touching his cock was the last thing a mother was meant to do, no matter how much she was dying to.

Angela barely moved. It would've been the right thing to do to wake up her son now so they could both go to bed, but she just lay there quietly, her pulse beating wildly, staring at Owen's lusty bulge. Meanwhile, the moist heat kept building in her pussy, wearing down her better intentions. She spent a long time just staring at the shape in her son's briefs. Finally, she moved her arm carefully and hooked her finger in the waistband, gently lifting it up so she could peek inside and see the boy's fully aroused cock in the flesh.

She held in a gasp as the enormous stalk shifted into a new position, lying up against Owen's lower belly now that his briefs weren't constraining it. His mother felt like she was gazing at a beautiful piece of sculpture. It was so long and thick, and the head looked so shapely as the ridge flared around the upper end of his shaft.

There was no question that Angela's pussy was now soaking through both layers of her panties and yoga pants. It didn't seem fair that her own son should have such a perfect cock. She wanted it. Pure and simple. Yet this was the one cock in the entire world she was barred from loving. It would have been so simple just to move her head down and take that large, delicious looking dick head into her mouth and suck. She tried to imagine the way he would pulse in her mouth as he gave her a creamy load of cum.

On the other hand, it didn't seem so bad to just look, and she held the band of her son's briefs up to hold on to that view of his swollen boner for as long as she dared. At the same time, her pussy was aching for attention. She would have loved nothing more than having that huge shaft pumping deep and hard into her lathery core, but what would she do when she felt that ecstasy only to look up at the face of her own son?

She lowered the band of Owen's briefs back down, but now that his cock had shifted to its current position the top end of his long shaft was jutting up past the garment that was meant to cover him. Angela kept staring at the full, round head while she carefully slipped her hand between their bodies and down inside her leggings. Her fingers then slipped down farther, into her panties and onto her smoothly waxed pussy mound.

Lifting up her outer leg, Angela's hand burrowed a little deeper so she could stroke the tender lips of her dripping pussy while she stared at the ripe, rigid cock sticking up out of her son's briefs. Her hand was wedged between their bodies so she was trying to be careful not to wake up Owen. What would he think if he suddenly opened his eyes to discover his swollen dick sticking out of his briefs while his mother was rubbing her pussy right against the side of his body?

As Angela's fingers slipped and slid over her honey-slick pussy, she quickly lost her ability to think straight. If she could've brought her mouth to Owen's cock without waking him up she would've done it by now, but she was mortified by the idea of getting caught. The chance she was already taking was bad enough, but she never expected waking up to the sight of her gorgeous son's bulging hard on while they were snuggled together on the couch.

The impossibly horny mother forced herself to make as little movement and noise as possible while she attacked her swollen clit with her fingers. She rubbed her slippery pearl as hard and fast as she dared while she kept her eyes on Owen's cock and imagined how he would feel inside her mouth. Shivers of forbidden pleasure grew in her body until she found herself on the edge. It was so beautiful and shameful all at the same time. She felt the wave of pleasure racing toward its crest as Owen's body was wedged against her.

Wave after wave of orgasmic joy rippled through the mother's passionate body as she fought to keep from making any sudden movements. The hot pleasure was overpowering, and when the explosion finally passed she had no idea how she could go through anything so life-changing while Owen continued sleeping peacefully.

She finally pulled her hand out of her pants and sucked each of her wet fingers clean. After that, she lay her head back on her son's chest. It would have made sense to wake him up so they could go to their beds, but she was afraid of embarrassing him if he woke up with that big, manly erection sticking up from his underwear. She gazed down at it with a girlish smile on her lips, and before she knew it she was falling asleep again.

When she woke up again, it was the middle of Thanksgiving morning and she found herself alone on the couch. There was a light blanket covering her, and she knew Owen must have put it on her whenever he'd woken up. His sweet thoughtfulness made her smile. Then she remembered masturbating to the sight of his exposed erection. She couldn't believe she'd done anything so impulsive and careless. It was pure luck that he hadn't woken up and caught her, and she told herself she would never take that kind of crazy risk again. Angela got up went upstairs to shower and change.

The holiday went by without any more incidents, although there was noticeable change between Angela and her son that lasted into the following weeks. There was definitely a more openly affectionate atmosphere between them in the house. There was much more hugging and open touching.

They were on their own for Thanksgiving since Owen's grandfather had gone to Hawaii with his second wife. Taking off for tropical climes had become a frequent habit for him now that he was getting older and enjoying a new marriage finally years after his first wife had passed away. Angela missed having her father around on holidays the past couple of years, but after what happened on the couch the night before, she was just as relieved to have her son to herself this Thanksgiving.

When Angela reopened the salon early the following week, there was an unspoken agreement between the mother and son to keep from behaving in public the way they started to at home. The long hugs and kisses on the lips, even though the kisses were always quick and seemingly innocent, were things they automatically saved for when they weren't around other people. There was nothing wrong with the way they hugged or kissed, but it was just intimate enough that other people wouldn't understand.

On the other hand, there was no more snuggling on the couch the way they did that night. Angela ached for it, but she didn't trust herself. What would happen if she'd found herself back in that same situation of finding her son's cock bulging and swollen in his briefs? It would have been torture to tempt herself that much. But she couldn't stop thinking about those moments, fingering her needful pussy while gazing in awe at her son's impressively swollen cock. Over the next few weeks, she was masturbating at every opportunity.

Meanwhile, Christmas was coming and the salon was growing busier and busier the closer it came. Once he was through with exams, Owen spent long days helping his mother at the salon while the holiday approached. His grandfather invited them both to join him and his wife on a holiday trip to the Caribbean, but Angela turned the opportunity down. She said she couldn't afford to close her business that long, but deep down she just wanted to be alone with her son.

Owen didn't mind not going on the trip with his grandfather, but he kidded his mother about it, telling her he wanted to see her in a bikini for Christmas.

"And why would you want to see your own mother in a bikini?" she said, pretending to be shocked.

"Because guys like seeing hot babes in bikinis," he told her with a wry smirk.

"I'm hardly a hot babe, my dear," she said with a mock frown, yet secretly incredibly pleased. "I'm your mother. You can't be thinking or saying things like that about a woman my age."

"MILFs are babes, too, Mom," he replied. "And you are most definitely a MILF."

Angela was painfully aware of what the term meant, and it made her feel feverish to hear her son call her one. However, their holiday plans didn't include a busty mother wearing a scant bikini in front of her adoring son. Unfortunately. They planned to stay the week between Christmas and New Year at her father's cabin three hours north of their city.

Although he called it his cabin, Angela's father's getaway house was actually spacious and modern. He'd owned it for fifteen years, and had spent time renovating it piece by piece. It had every modern amenity, including a sauna and an outdoor hot tub. There was a large fireplace in the broad, open living room area that would keep the place every bit as a warm and cozy as the tropical beach where he was going to be. Owen loved going there as much as his mother did, and Angela could feel that her son was looking forward to a holiday of their own just as much as she was.

In the meantime, she took advantage of a couple of chances to sneak away from the salon to get to the nearest mall and do some gift shopping. On her last trip, she found herself walking by a shop that specialized in sexy lingerie yet also carried revealing beachwear. Thinking of her son's supposed joke about wanting to see her in a bikini for Christmas, she decided to go inside and see what they had.

Angela hadn't been to the beach since Owen was a boy, and the styles of bikinis she found herself looking through were daringly skimpy. Yet considering the unwieldy size of her tits, there was less selection for her to consider. But as she looked through her choices, her nipples grew erect with excitement as she thought of letting her son see her in pretty much any of the suits she was looking at. She finally picked out a turquoise string bikini that would leave more of her ass exposed than covered. The top consisted of a pair of triangular patches of thin material connected by strings. They would cover her large areolas, but not much more.

She felt giddy as she made her selection, and on her way to the checkout she spotted a small men's section that included an array of speedo type swimsuits. Angela gave in to her curiosity and looked through them. Her heart started to race as she imagined her son in any one of the tiny suits. Remembering the impressive size of his cock, she actually felt her pussy quiver in response. She almost left the store, but she spotted the cutest, skimpiest men's thong in the matching color to the bikini she'd picked out. It was more than she could resist so she took both suits to the checkout.

After she bought the beachwear, she was walking back to the parking garage and started to feel ridiculous. There was no way she could wear anything like that bikini in front of her son, even if he had more than hinted it was what he wanted for Christmas. She couldn't do that any more than she could ask him to put on a skimpy speedo for her, even if she was dying to see what he'd look like.

On the morning of Christmas Eve, Angela and Owen both got up early to pack the minivan for their trip. There were a couple of bags of gifts, a week's worth of groceries, and then the two suitcases. Angela had ended up throwing the new swimsuits into her suitcase on a whim. She still couldn't imagine wearing that bikini in front of her son, but maybe it she would have some fun just showing it to him and teasing him a little.

It was a busy morning at the salon, but by the early afternoon Angela sent the other stylists home for the holiday and closed up early. By that time everyone was in a hurry to get where they were going because heavy snow was being forecast. Angela and Owen still had to make the drive to her father's cabin. At this point they were going to be in a race against the weather. The house was nestled in the mountains, and if the snow was as heavy as expected the roads could be impassable for days.

Owen did the driving, and the snow started falling an hour into their three hour ride. The roads wouldn't be too bad before they got there, but it did slow their progress a bit, and it was dark when they finally reached the cabin. Owen brought the suitcases upstairs while his mother unpacked the groceries. The upstairs was an open loft with a pitched ceiling and two beds on either end, only separated by a couple of free standing screens for privacy. There was a spacious bathroom, though, and it was the only walled off room on the upper floor.

There hadn't been time to get a tree, but Angela was putting up decorations in the living room by the time Owen came back downstairs. He helped with the decorations, and then they each laid their gifts for each other across the coffee table. After spending a little time being curious about what was in their packages, Angela went into the kitchen and started to cook something for dinner. Her son started making eggnog at the same time. She noticed him adding some of his grandfather's bourbon to the recipe, but she didn't say anything. But when she tasted the concoction she raised her brow to let him know she was surprised he made them so strong.

They each had two drinks by the time their dinner was ready, and after the meal, Owen poured two more and they went outside onto the patio in the rear where the hot tub was to watch it snow. Angela was feeling warm and buzzy from the first two drinks, and the third was putting her even deeper into a holiday mood. Even the cold, winter chill felt good as the snow came down heavily.

Angela's nipples were now poking into the material of the slinky, lowcut dress she'd changed into for dinner. The hem was knee length, but the plunging neckline left a copious amount of her cleavage on display, and her son was enjoying the view. Owen sidled closer to his mother and put his arm around her waist. She felt like they were in their own world a million miles away from civilization. She barely felt the cold as she saw the way her son was looking at her. He made her feel sexy and loved like never before, and she snuggled up against him as close as she could.

Owen told his mother she was beautiful at least three times. He turned to face her kissed her each time, making his mother's pulse beat wildly. The kisses were simple and basic the way they had been over the past weeks since Thanksgiving, but they lasted much longer. Angela eagerly pressed her full tits against his body and wished he was anyone but her son.

The eggnog was probably affecting her too much when Angela suggested they get the heater started on the hot tub.

"It'll take a while for the water to heat up, and meanwhile we could exchange our gifts tonight instead of waiting for tomorrow. By then the water should be hot and we can come back out and watch it snow together from the tub."

"That's a great idea, Mom," Owen replied.

He went over to the tub and uncovered the switch box to turn on the heat. The jets hummed into action at the same time. Then they went back inside and finished their eggnog while they opened their presents, both sitting close together on the couch.

"Merry Christmas, Mom," Owen said, hugging his mother again. "I love everything you got me. You always know just the right thing." He then gave his mother a harder kiss than ever before, making her heart jump as she struggled to breathe.

"Baby, I love you so much," she told him.

"I love you, too, Mom."

Against her better judgement, Angela gave her son a coy smile and told him she had one more gift for him. "Actually, two," she snickered mysteriously.

"Now you have me really curious," Owen said with a smile. "You're not gonna make me wait until tomorrow, are you?"

"Definitely not," she replied, knowing she'd probably lose her courage by morning. As of now, the eggnog had her feeling bold and reckless. "Why don't you make us another round of drinks while I go upstairs and get your other gifts."

While Owen went into the kitchen, his mother went upstairs and took her new bikini out of her suitcase. She slipped out of her dress and panties then slipped on the bikini. Checking herself out in the full length mirror, Angela's heart raced when she saw how incredibly exposed she looked. She was nearly in shock at how big and naked her tits looked with nothing but those two, well-stretched strips of fabric to cradle her heavy, round orbs. The bottom wasn't much wider than her pussy mound. One look and her son would know how bald his mother's pussy was.

Angela had already told herself a dozen times that she wasn't going to do this, and she gave it one last thought before going downstairs. But as nervous as she was, she wanted to give this to Owen. He deserved it. Besides, it was exciting to let him see her like this. She also wanted to see him in the tiny speedo she got for him and this seemed to be the best way to convince him to put it on. She picked up the little package that was now gift wrapped and went downstairs before she could change her mind.

Her heart raced wildly as she took the stairs slowly, her pussy pulsing with heat. The bikini covered so little it made her feel like a bigger tease than if she were naked. Was she really going to reveal herself this way to her own son? Had he really wanted to see her like this when he jokingly brought it up? What if he'd only been kidding? Trying to make her feel good?

But no. She couldn't forget all the lingering looks. The increasingly frequent hugs where he mashed his hard, young body against her aching tits. Tall, voluptuous and proud, Angela felt more and more like the sensually erotic woman she was the closer she came to the bottom stair. Still, she was as nervous as she was excited, afraid of losing all control and wetting the tiny gusset of her new bikini so badly she'd never be able to hide it.

As she stepped off the stairs and into the outer part of the open living room area, she spotted the two fresh drinks on the coffee table and Owen by the fireplace. He was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen, and she was about to explode with nerves as she thought of what she was about to do.

James_Steele
James_Steele
6,947 Followers