Mom's Interruption

Story Info
A second part in the "Mom's Idea" series.
3.3k words
4.57
17.9k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Big thanks to KenjiSato for editing this.

Sunday. The Lord's day. The day of rest. Or, if you're me, the day you wake up to your twin sister straddling your cock, then lose your virginity to her whilst maybe being watched by your mom. All before breakfast.

The rest of the day was pretty chill, I went out with a couple of friends, so I didn't see either my sister or Mom until dinner. But, oh god, was it an interesting one. Pasta-bake with a side of awkward silence. I sat opposite Mom, and next to Tess. In. Silence.

"I'll put on some music," Mom declared, reaching over to the radio.

Of all the songs, from all the artists, in any genre, of all time. And this particular radio show happened to be playing: Lynyrd Skynyrd's 'Sweet Home Alabama'.

Fucking hell. That was it. The utter ridiculousness of the situation became too unbearable.

We all burst out laughing.

For so long, that by the time we composed ourselves, the song was over.

"So, are we gonna talk about this?" I said, wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Don't see what there is to talk about," Tess replied, still chuckling.

"It's a pretty big deal, I think it needs discussion," Mom interjected. "So, most important thing, did you use protection?"

"Yes," we replied, in unison.

"Good, did-- well, I don't need to ask if you enjoyed yourself, I could hear you enjoying yourselves. Did--"

"Can we keep doing it?" Tess asked. When no response came, she continued, "You gave your blessing for us to learn together, what it's like. But I want to do it for fun. Is that okay?"

Mom took a deep breath.

In all honesty, though, I don't know what she was expecting, as she was the one who brought it up in the first place.

"I suppose--"

"Great, are you free tonight?" Tess interrupted, turning to me.

"Woah, now. Okay, it's still a private thing, okay? I don't need to know the details, and, as if I had to say this, no one outside this room can ever find out about this."

"Okay, Mom, I won't tell anyone," Tess said.

"Yeah, neither will I. And yes," I said, turning back to Tess.

"Good, because I never got to suck your--"

"Maybe, we should talk about something else at the dinner table," Mom interjected.

~~~~~

"Well, I'm going to go to bed now. I'll see you in the morning, but I do have work early. You two... enjoy yourselves. And try not to be too loud," Mom said, heading upstairs.

"Okay, go into the lounge, and I'll be there in a minute," Tess instructed quietly. She wore a purple hoodie, grey sweatpants, and a wide smile. I followed the instructions and waited for my sister's arrival.

When she joined me, she wore grey sweatpants and a wide smile. Seeing her tits in the flesh again, immediately caused my member to stir, and my sister noticed. "Clothes. Off." Her orders were less dominating than they were desperate. She lusted for me in a way I'd never experienced before. And I lusted for her.

By the time I had taken everything off, Tess was between my legs. She took my hardening cock in her hand and started giving it long, exaggerated strokes. I watched, completely entranced, as she worked my shaft with her left hand, and then began to fondle my balls with her right.

Eventually, she brought her lips to the head of my cock, kissing the tip gently, before opening her mouth and surrounding my member with her bliss. She sank around an inch onto my length and began to gentl--

"Ow! Oh, no hang on," I grunted with discomfort, as my sister's teeth pinched my cock.

She readjusted and tried again but, not much better. She struggled for a short while, before eventually giving up. She looked embarrassed, and keen to prove herself, as she went back to stroking my cock. She increased the speed of her jerks, and their forcefulness, looking up at me as if for validation.

"You're so fucking beautiful," I exclaimed, running my hand through her hair. I examined her breasts, and she noticed.

Shuffling forward, she aligned herself so that her tits stood either side of my cock. She pushed them up against my cock with both hands and began to move up and down. Holy fuck. The warmth of her breasts on my member was unimaginably good, and as her strokes picked up speed, I realised I wouldn't last much longer.

She kept bouncing, up and down on my stiff cock while grinning up at my face. She would move back every so often, then give my cock a dozen hard pumps, before reuniting her tits with me again. She did this several times, and I felt myself getting closer and closer.

I tried to hold back, to last longer, but she was too magnificent. My balls tensed, and I reached orgasm without giving any warning. I shot ropes of hot cum straight up, hitting Tess in the face with my seed. She let out a delightful squeal, and pumped my cock with her tits slowly. I released rope after rope, hitting the sofa, my chest, her face-- basically everything around.

"Wow," she whispered, after I was spent. "I didn't think there'd be so much." She scooped up a fingerful of cum and brought it to her mouth. "That doesn't taste bad. Seriously though, bro-- could have used some warning."

"Sorry. Really, I didn't mean to cum that quickly, if you want, I can--"

"Don't worry about it, believe me we're gonna be doing this plenty tomorrow." She hopped up onto her feet, looking down at her cum-covered tits. "I'm assuming I can leave you to clean up?"

"Yeah, yeah, no problem," I replied, looking around at the mess I'd made. She moved towards me, and placing her hands on my knees, leaned in for a quick kiss, before turning around and leaving.

She left the room and I sat alone for a while. Just thinking. There was a lot to think about. That very morning, I had lost my virginity, and to my sister. This whole thing was insane. But one thing's for sure-- thank God, Mom had the idea...

~~~~~

I woke up an--

Shit. I had fallen asleep on the couch. Shit! I hadn't cleaned up! I jumped up and reached for my trousers, in a hurry to make myself decent before Mom got up. Shit. There was a note sat on a cushion next to me.

'Morning, son. I'm glad to see that you had fun last night, but to please clean up after yourself. And there's no need for me to see you... like that. Even if--'

The next sentence was scribbled out. The 'even if' was all I could make out.

'Love, Mom. P.S, I'll be home at about 5:30 tonight, please make sure you're wearing something by then.'

Christ, I'm an idiot.

The silence was broken by the sound of the shower turning on upstairs-- an opportunity I wasn't about to miss out on.

By the time I'd gotten upstairs, the door to the bathroom was closed. Closed, but not locked. I'd abandoned my attempt to get dressed downstairs, and so was more than ready to join my sister.

I opened the door, to see my stunning sister standing, singing softly, under the stream. She faced the wall, and hadn't heard me come in. This was one of those bathrooms where the bath has a shower installed in it, so I had no problem stepping into the tub with her, without her noticing.

Unsure of what to do, and aware that a wrong move would come off seriously badly, I spent a few moments admiring the view before anything else. The way her wet hair gripped her smooth skin. The soft nature of her hands as she lathered herself in soap. And of course, her cute butt, inviting me in. I waited for her arms to be in her hair before I made my move.

"BOO!" I yelled, reaching around under her arms and grabbing over her chest. She let out a wild scream, which quickly turned into laughter, which I, of course, shared. "Told you I'd get you back for that Halloween prank!" I held her tight to me, as I spoke into her ear.

"Good morning to you, too, bro," she said, regaining her composure, as I let her go.

"I figured now that we've been together, there's no limits between us, right? Which means I can jump scare you wherever I want," I explained with a grin, as she turned to me.

"I guess, but you know how much Mom hates it when we spook each other. Speaking of which, has she left for work already?" she asked, as I manoeuvred myself under the shower's head.

"Yeah, not before seeing way too much of her son," I answered. I then proceeded to explain what had happened, to huge amounts of mockery.

"Hey, don't be mean, it was embarrassing," I said, starting to lather myself up, too.

"Meh. It was her idea; I say why hide it? I bet she loved the chance to see a nice cock. She's gone so long without one since dad left. Bet she'd love to--"

"Okay. That's your mom you're talking about."

"And that's your sister you're looking at," she retorted, noticing my gaze.

"You got a problem with me looking?" I asked, closing the gap between us. "Because I was thinking of doing a lot more than looking."

My hand moved down, seeking out my sister's pussy, as the water continued to cascade down on us.

"When did you start shaving your pubes?" Tess asked, as I slid my middle finger inside her.

"If this is you talking dirty, I've got notes." I pushed my index finger into her cave, too, unafraid to experiment and try to find out what worked and didn't.

"No, it's just, I wondered if I should be clean shaven?"

"I love your pussy just the way it is," I replied, as my thumb explored the folds of her sex. "But if you think you want to shave it, go for it."

"I think I-- oh god-- there. Right there." Her eyes closed.

"Right there?" I started to rub circles on her clit.

"Right there. Right fucking there."

I kept going, switching between circular patterns and an up-and-down motion, while my fingers slowly thrusted in and out of her dripping pussy. She leaned forward, her head on my shoulder as she wrapped her arms loosely around me. "My god, that's so good." Her body nearly went limp on mine, and I manoeuvred her against the wall. "I'm so fucking wet for you." Now that was better.

I retracted my hand for a moment, to angle my stiff cock, and press it against her entrance. At first, my tip applied pressure to her clitoris, and she let out a brief moan. Then, I closed my eyes, moved down sloppily, and entered my sister for the second time. Only this time-- I was unprotected. We both opened our eyes simultaneously, and looked at one another, as we realised I was raw inside of her.

"Do you want me to--"

"No. You can pull out. But this..." she pulled me in tight, sinking further inside her, "...this is amazing." I did not need to be told twice. My thumb found my sister's clit and rubbed it again, while I thrust slowly, but forcefully, into her. Our chests pressed together, as did our lips, as we fucked under the shower.

"Oh god. Oh my god, I'm gonna--" my sister, now unafraid of being caught, became more vocal as I focussed on pleasuring her. "Don't stop. Oh shit. Oh my god, I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum, don't stop. Fuck. Fuck, yeah. Oh, my fu-- yes. Yes. Yes, yes, yes. Fuck, fuck, oh fuck." She got louder and louder, holding me tighter, as she approached her climax. Finally, with a lustful scream directly into my ear, my sister came on my cock. Her pussy clamped down on my member. Her body stretched out, and when it was over, I felt her heavy chest heaving against mine. "Holy fuck, bro. You're amazing." But I wasn't done yet.

I pushed into her as deeply as I could, pressing her tight against the wall. "Hold me tight," I demanded, as my hands moved to Tess's thighs. She did as I asked, and, with a bit of effort, I was able to pick up her legs, allowing her to wrap those around me too. Carefully, I found stability by planting my hands on the wall either side of my sister, who looked at me with pure lust. Wet hair covered some of her face, allowing me only glimpses of her piercing stare.

Then I began. A heavy series of thrusts out as far as I could, then plunging deep into her again, stopping only when the base of my cock hit her mound. Again, and again, and again. Harder. Faster. Suds travelled in all directions, screams probably travelled for miles. Accompanied by the sound of my own grunts, and the wet slaps of two siblings' bodies uniting.

I just kept going, and going, and going, and then-- I stopped. Catching my breath, and thanking my past self for going to the gym, I lowered my sister back to her feet, and took out my cock.

"Why did you--"

"Tess. I was about four seconds away from cumming inside you."

"And you DIDN'T?"

"Sis. Unprotected sex. Think it through."

"Ugh. Why do you always have to be the sensible one?" she asked, turning the shower off.

"I couldn't really pull out at that angle without, you know, dropping you."

"Fair enough. But we're not done. Okay? I'm gonna go to my room, and you're gonna finish what you started. And then, I'm gonna look at getting on the pill. Because I don't think I can go without the experience of you cumming inside me."

By the time I had sufficiently dried off and gotten into her room, Tess was gazing out to our back garden. She was bent over, holding the windowsill with both hands. I got the message.

I closed the gap between me and my sister and nestled my cock into the cleavage of her butt. Reaching my arms around her, I gently rubbed her tits, whilst rocking back and forth against her. Using one hand for guidance, I then slid my cock into my sister's pussy. She arched her back as I began to fuck her, one hand across her tits, the other stimulating her clit.

Ecstasy coursed through my body, as I pumped my rigid cock into her pussy. She bent down lower, as I pounded my sister harder, my hands moving naturally to her hips to hold her in place. I felt myself rapidly approaching orgasm again, as I fucked my sister's cunt.

"I'm close..."

"Cum on my ass," she demanded, through bated breath. More than happy to oblige, I brought my turgid member out of her, and, giving it a few final pumps, exploded over her.

Rope after rope of my orgasm launched from my cock, the first sprayed across her back, clearing her left shoulder. The next few landed on her arched back, and the rest dripped onto her perfect ass, as I rubbed my pulsating cock against her.

She had to take another shower.

~~~~~

True to her word, Mom got home at just after five. "Hey son," she said, wandering into the lounge where I sat watching TV.

"Hi Mom. Hey, about this morning--"

"No need to say anything. Just, be more careful in future, okay?"

"Okay. Anyway, what's for dinner?"

Mom sighed, dropping a small bag to the floor next to her. "Well, I don't fancy cooking, so pizza?"

"Sure thing."

"Great, you call up the delivery place, I'm gonna go get changed."

~~~~~

As per usual at our house, we ate the takeout in the lounge watching some shit on TV. Mom and Tess sat on the couch (the very same one I had cum on twenty-four hours ago), and I sat in an armchair. Once we had finished eating. My sister left to go get a drink, but didn't return to the couch. Instead, she fell over my armchair, knees bent over one arm, and shoulder propped up on the other. This wasn't new at all, being as close as we were, this sort of platonic intimacy was just considered comfort. This changed, though, when she began to kiss me.

Mom tried to ignore us.

We kissed passionately, and my hand started to wander. It found its way under Tess's t-shirt, which had ridden up enough to show her toned midriff. I manoeuvred under her sports bra and took one of her breasts in my palm. The warmth of her bare skin felt exhilarating, as I began to squeeze her.

Mom kept looking at the TV.

I felt my cock begin to grow in my jeans, straining against the fabric. After a while, the beautiful young woman in my lap broke our kiss, leaned forward, and took off her t-shirt.

Mom shot us a glance.

Then, my sister took off her bra.

This, I'd imagine, was too much for Mom. "Nope!" she exclaimed, jumping to her feet. "Too weird!" Blushing deeply, and avoiding eye contact with either of us, she switched the TV off and left the room, slamming the door behind her, and heading for the kitchen.

"Maybe she's right. I mean, maybe we shouldn't do it in fron--"

My thought was caught short by Tess's finger in my lips. As Mom was storming out, she had straddled my hips.

"Her idea," she said quietly, then she took my top off, too.

We kissed, but this time, my sister was far louder. She moaned into my lips. Did she like the fact that Mom could hear? Was she getting off on this exhibitionism? Because I sure was. She began to grind against my hard cock, only increasing my arousal, as I held her ass over her sweatpants. Those were next to be removed and discarded, along with my jeans.

Finally, we slid out of our underwear, and Tess sat back down on my cock. She moved her hips, her pussy lips sliding up and down my shaft, teasing me. She brought a hand down to my cock and angled it up, pressing it against her wet entrance. Then, she dropped down onto my cock. I let out an uncontrollable sigh, as my cock became engulfed inside her. She sank down to the very base of my cock, letting out a continuous moan as she did. I found myself wondering what Mom was thinking, as she heard her two children engage in incest just a few metres away.

These thoughts were accompanied by the constant sea of pleasure, as my sister gyrated on my cock.

Her pussy gripped my cock, as she slid back and forth, her hands locked firmly to my shoulders, her firm tits moving at my eye level. She fucked me passionately, moaning louder and louder. As my confidence and arousal built, I began to vocalise my lust.

"Yeah, fuck me. Ride me, sister. Oh, joy god, you fucking ride so good."

I gripped the arms of my chair, staring up at Tess as she wiped her hair out of her eyes.

"Yeah, you like that? You like tha... oh fuck, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum on your thick fucking cock." She almost screamed it, as she rode my stiff member. "Yeah. Yeah, oh my fucking god, I'm gonna... I'm gonna..."

The door swung open, and Mom came back inside.