Mom's Lap Ch. 02: And Grandma's Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YES!" said Grandma as my cock bottomed out in her.

"Right?" said Dad, "That's what I'm saying. Way too thick."

"That's how I like it," said Mom, smiling at me as she rode Grandpa's cock.

"I thought you preferred it a little thinner?" said Dad, eyes still glued to the screen.

"I may have told you that," said Mom, "But thick is definitely the way to go."

"I couldn't agree more," said Grandma, bouncing her fat ass back on my cock.

As Dad flipped through the channels again, Grandma, Grandpa, Mom and I looked at eachother, all ready to bust out laughing at the absurdity of our situation. What was the point in being petty with each other? At the end of the day, we were all a bunch of incestual fuckers (motherfuckers, in my case) who apparently all had a thing for getting off behind my Dad's back.

Mom hopped off Grandpa's cock, knelt on the floor in front of his chair and started sucking him off. Grandpa responded by tilting the seat back into a more comfortable position. Damn if I can't respect that.

I fucked Grandma's pussy from behind, my thumb playing with her little asshole. I poked and probed it, trying to decide if I should fuck her there. Dad was still flipping through channels.

"Well I give up," said Dad, "What do you guys want to watch?"

Grandma turned her head back towards me.

"Whatever you pick is fine with me, dear," she said, reaching a hand back to pull one of her butt cheeks to the side, stretching her asshole the tiniest bit in offering.

Well my mind was made up. I pulled my cock out of Grandma's pussy and started working it into her little rosebud.

"Eh, I guess we might as well watch the end of the game. It's a tight one," said Dad, flipping back to basketball.

Tight it was. After a few unsuccessful pushes, I gave up trying to force my cock in. Leaning down and spreading her ass with both hands, I let a big glob of spit slip from my mouth onto her asshole, then tried again. With a little more effort, I was soon sliding my meat in and out of Grandma's butt. She was biting one of her decorative pillows as I increased to a brisk pace, cramming my johnson deep into her rectum.

For the next few minutes Dad was silent, enjoying the close game while behind him his son fucked his Mom's ass and his wife sucked his Dad's cock (and his saggy balls, I might add). Grandma took her anal pounding like a champ, with just a few grunts here and there as I filled her tightest hole. Having sampled all three, her ass was surely the best. Her best feature, however, was her amazing, ginormous tits. I had one more stop to make before blowing my load.

"Lay on your back," I whispered in her ear, slipping my cock out of her butthole.

Grandma flipped onto her back and I mounted her chest. She squeezed her tits around my cock while I rocked my hips back and forth, titty-fucking her like I'd always secretly dreamed of doing. The game ended and Dad switched back to the movie, yawning.

"Well, I'm about ready for bed I think," said Dad, "You guys about ready for bed?"

"No!" I practically screamed before collecting myself, "I mean, I really want to finish...this movie."

"I guess you're right, I've always really liked the ending," said Dad.

Mom popped Grandpa's nuts out of her mouth.

"How does it end, honey?" she asked, before licking Grandpa's cock from base to tip.

"Well, I can't really remember, but I know there's a big explosion," said Dad.

"I think you're right about that, dad," I said, feeling like I could spray Grandma with cum at any moment.

"It's too bad your sister isn't here, Tom," said Dad, "She loves stuff like this."

"Oh does she...?" I asked, noticing that mom had glanced at me when Dad said it. Mom shrugged as if to say 'maybe'. My older sister and I had never really gotten along, but now that I was in the custom of seeing family members as sexual prospects I couldn't stop myself from picturing her naked, submitting to my cock. Grandma slurping on my tip while I titfucked her didn't help dispel that fantasy.

"Oh yeah, she loves movies like this," said Dad, "She's always appreciated a good flick."

I put that notion on the backburner for now. The movie was almost over and any minute dad might get up and catch me smashing my cock between his mom's big titties. I grabbed her boobs, squeezing roughly and slapping them around. She spit on my cock, lubing me up for more as I squashed her tits around it and began humping away, my cock bumping her chin and stuck-out tongue with every thrust.

Grandpa let out a low groan, cumming in Mom's mouth. Dad heard him, but didn't bother to look that way.

"Feeling alright, Dad?" he asked.

"Feeling great, son," said Grandpa, looking totally relaxed as Mom milked out his remaining fluids.

"How 'bout you, Tom? Feel any better than earlier?" Dad asked.

"You bet, Dad," I said, barely getting the words out before my orgasm started.

The first blast of my cumshot left a long strand of thick nut from Grandma's chin up into her hair. The next glanced off her cheek, dripping towards her ear. The next dropped on her tongue and into the well of her eye socket. In total, I covered Grandma's face in 11 gooey ropes of cum, leaving her an absolute wreck.

"Wow, talk about a massacre," said Dad, as the explosion on-screen wreaked havoc.

There was no time to revel in post-orgasmic bliss. Grandma, Grandpa, Mom and I all got our clothes on as best we could and tried to look respectable. There was nothing to be done about Grandma's face, unfortunately, short of wiping it off with one of her doilies.

"Alright, bedtime," said Dad, clicking the TV off. He stood up, stretching. I prayed he wouldn't notice the massive facial I'd given his mom.

"Mom, what's that on your face?" said Dad immediately upon turning towards us for the first time that night. Fucking great.

Grandma was quicker than I was.

"It's the new nighttime facial mask I'm trying," said Grandma confidently.

Dad leaned in a bit, squinting at her cum-coated face.

"Facial, huh? So you really just glob it on like that? Does it work well?" Dad asked.

"Oh yes," said Grandma, "It keeps me young."

Dad seemed satisfied with this.

"Maybe you should try it, honey!" Dad joked to Mom.

"Oh I have," said Mom, beaming at me, "It's incredible."

We all went our separate ways to bed, Grandma stopping in the bathroom first to remove her "mask". I settled into the bed in one of the guest rooms, dazed but extremely satisfied. I'd thought about a number of ways this weekend could have turned out, but going 3-holes on Grandma and dumping a liter of cum on her face while mom and Grandpa fucked next to us wasn't one of them. In the back of my mind I had lingering questions about just what the fuck was going on with my family, but for now I just wanted to sleep.

The door to the bedroom quietly opened. Someone slipped inside, moving through the darkness towards the bed and climbing in under the covers with me.

"You really are a bad boy, aren't you?" said mom, giggling softly and cuddling in close.

"You're one to talk," I said, putting my arm around her as her hand found my eveready hard-on.

Maybe I'd sleep later.


12