Mom's Missing Heel (Ext. Edition)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was shaking her head, and Spencer didn't understand. "What do you mean? What's wrong with asking that? You said--"

"Nothing, nothing, nothing!" Breanna lunged and kissed him again, loudly. "Nothing's wrong with asking that, it's just... You," she beamed, holding her forehead against his.

Suddenly, Spencer felt very small and vulnerable in his mom's big, blue eyes, smiling deeply, omnipotently into his. He swallowed dryly and breathed, feeling his ears in her warm hands.

Their mouths met again, locking their lips and tongues slowly before breaking apart. Breanna's blonde head fell back onto the dark seat, more at peace than before. "After you left, I danced with your father a little more. Then he went off again, to chat with some cutie and give me my space. Then Jeremy came back, we danced again, then he took me to a bedroom, bent me over the bed, and pounded me just like he promised. There was a mirror in the room, so I got to watch him slide all eleven inches inside me. Then we watched each other fuck the other like crazy until he jizzed all over my ass."

Her slight giggle at the end did something to Spencer. He simply inhaled sharply, which drew his mom's full attention.

"I tell your father every detail of what I do. Every time. He loves it. I can do it for you, too..."

Spencer gulped again. There was no longer a doubt in his mind. "You're serious. You're not kidding. Dad knows. About all of this? Even that you were gonna have sex with me?!"

"Of course." She suddenly popped up excitedly, smacking his thigh. "Here, scoot!"

Spencer got off and watched his mom bend over and dig into the center console up in front.

"Here..." she awkwardly stumbled back and plopped down next to him. She offered a white envelope between her fingers. "I wasn't allowed to read it," she feigned offense, biting her smile. "He told me to give this to you 'if, and only if your date is successful and he seems accepting of our marital arrangement.'"

His mom's impression was terrible, yet somehow spot-on. Spencer chuckled and said yes to the envelope, tearing it open nervously. He unfolded the yellow legal paper, instantly recognizing his dad's handwriting and his words.

"Hello Spencer,

Congrats on your big day!

I'm sure you feel like the luckiest man in the world right now, and I don't want to take too much time from your special day. Your mother is the most beautiful, caring, sexy, intelligent, talented, and loving partner any man could ask for, and I hope you appreciate every moment you get to share with her.

While I know this evolution of your relationship will bring you two closer as mother and son, I also hope it will help you and I bond more as father and son. I am proud and thrilled to be sharing the best part of me with you.

By now, your mother has explained our marital arrangement to you. Recent events have caused me to re-examine our arrangement, my role as a husband and father, your growth as a man, and the love in our family. After deep discussion, your mother and I agree we both want you to join us as an equal partner in our sexual relationship."

Spencer stopped reading and looked over the tall, yellow paper. His mom was sucking her lips like she was trying to contain her excitement. Though her eyes were uncharacteristically anxious. He could tell she wanted to lean over and read the letter to learn what his dad wrote, but she had just enough discipline and respect to act casual.

With shortened breaths and warm head swelling with questions, Spencer returned to the long letter.

"Whether you realize it or not, today was a day of great trust. Never before had your mother engaged with other men without me present. She went with you to a new city and a new environment to be vulnerable with strangers, and she entrusted you with her safety, comfort, and happiness. Whether you realize it or not, you had to fulfill my responsibilities as her partner. If you are reading this letter, you did your mother and me proud.

None of this needs to be decided or even considered today. Over the coming weeks, I encourage you to let your mom introduce you to more of my responsibilities and privileges of being her partner. I also encourage you to consider the potential negative consequences. Then, if and when you decide you are ready, we can all sit down and discuss how to build a new relationship as a family. I have no doubt you and I can work together to share your mom in a way that leads to all three of us being happier than we ever thought possible.

All that aside, I can't help but think what a poor father I would be if I failed to give my son advice for his big date! I know you might be reading this too late, but the advice will be just as good tomorrow.

Firstly, your mother's sexiest asset is her brain (though her breasts are a close second, hah!). She enjoys nothing more than sexually manipulating men. My advice is to fight it. You will never win, but she will love the challenge, and you will enjoy the reward.

Secondly, listen to all of her advice and instruction. Not only is she more experienced, she understands your needs more than you do, and she is also your mother!

Thirdly, you may have already noticed how your mother gravitates toward well-hung gentlemen when swinging. Never forget that swinging for your mom is about novelty, physical pleasure, and knowing I (and now you) will find it sexy. Stimulate her mind, and you will turn her on more than any random man ever could.

Finally, you may have noticed how your mother has not let any man finish inside her vagina, including you. We have rules for trusted people who can finish in her mouth, but only I am allowed to finish in her vagina without protection. My advice to you, when you are done reading this letter, is to look your mom in the eye and say exactly this:

'Hey, mom, Dad says while I'm deciding if I want to be your partner, I have his permission to cum in your perfect pussy as much as I want. Can I please have your permission, too? I'd love to fuck you until I shoot a hot load in your pussy right now!'

(See where that gets you!)

Spencer, I hope you savor every moment of today and every moment you get to spend with your mother from here forward. She loves you more than you will ever know.

Love,

Dad

P.S. I may not have seen it yet, but according to your mother, the video you recorded of her treating a man to the time of his life at Mr. Common's cocktail party is rather exciting! Going forward, let's continue to record those moments and share them for all three of us to appreciate. (If you were not able to today, I understand. This morning I asked your mother to record any moments she could, but she may have been too focused getting ready for her date!)"

In the darkened cabin, Breanna could hear the shakiness in her son's labored breaths, and she could see the ripples in the yellow notepad paper caused by his trembling hands. His forehead and blank eyes reappeared, as he seemed lost in the depths of his mind. Breanna didn't know what her husband wrote, but knowing him and their conversations, she had an idea.

"So... What does it say?" she finally caved. Her son was silent, and her gaze fell to his lap. "Um..." she giggled lightly. "I'm guessing it was gooood?"

With a boyish smile, Spencer burned red and looked at his feet. "Yeaahhh," he said, his voice wavering. He wanted to ask his mom the question his dad prepared for him, but he couldn't. He was suddenly nervous again, hands sweating. And it felt weird to ask such a significant question with someone else's words.

"I know that's a private letter, but do you wanna talk about any of it?"

Folding and creasing the paper around two lines of small, neat text, Spencer held it up to his mom. "He told me to ask you this..." He watched her eyebrow cock in curiosity, and then the other joined it in surprise.

"You have a good dad," Breanna smiled, and Spencer nodded in agreement. They read each other's eyes before romantically locking lips again.

As Spencer poked his tongue out, Breanna pulled away and pushed her lips against his ear. Whispering with a hot, soft breath, she advised, "I know you have a question you want to ask me. And I really wanna hear it. But it's getting late, and we have a long drive back. If we stop every time we wanna fuck or make out, we will never get home." She snickered, as did Spencer. "So... How about this... Tomorrow morning, when my boobs are properly cleaned, I'll wake you up with a special surprise, and then I'll teach you the right ways to suck a woman's nipples. And then... you can ask me whatever question you want."

His arms and fingers flexed and gripped tighter and tighter until Spencer grunted. "God! I love you, Mom." He pushed his lips onto hers and lid the length of his tongue into her mouth. Hers greeted him fanatically.

All Breanna wanted to do was tell her son she loved him too, but she couldn't bring herself to pull her tongue from his mouth.

The blonde mother sat up higher and swung her leg over her son, kneeling over him on the cushioned seats, letting him pull her in as tightly as he could. She finally broke the kiss and looked into his eyes, grabbing his cock as she guided it into her soft, wet pussy lips.

It was the longest drive of their lives.

1...67891011