Mom's New Addiction Pt. 01

Story Info
Mom needs help to quit smoking.
4.4k words
4.51
127k
288

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was January first and we woke up, that is me and my older sister, Kara, and came down the stairs. I'm David, I'm 18. Kara is 19 and going to college nearby. I'm a senior in high school but we're on a break right now until a week after the New Year.

Though I'm 18 and have a huge cock. I measured once and it's just under 11" long, which is longer than most porn stars, I guess. Mom (who's real name is Danielle, but we always called her Mom, of course) and Kara are both super hot ladies with black hair and brown eyes. Mom had EE breasts and was naturally sexy. She worked at a stressful office job. Kara's boobs are almost as big as Mom's and she inherited Mom's porn-star-like body. They were both sexy ladies who I jerked off thinking about often.

That day we came down the stairs and Mom was standing in the kitchen moving faster than I'd ever seen her in order to make us breakfast.

"Good Morning David and Kara," Mom said as she rushed around the kitchen grabbing eggs and bacon and throwing them in a skillet. She normally didn't cook those at the same time and I almost asked why she was acting strangely she said, "For my New Years' resolution this year, I decided to quit smoking."

"That's great Mom," Kara, my sister, said next to me. She came up to Mom and gave her a hug. I came up and wrapped my arms around both of them in a group hug, though I had no complaints about feeling my mother and sister's sexy bodies, even if only for a moment.

My cock got a bit hard while I was hugging them, and I may have "accidentally on purpose" rubbed my hardening dick against Kara's ass just a little bit. Kara gave me a funny look after we broke the hug but didn't say anything about it.

"I'm very proud of you Mom," I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Thanks," she said, and as she did she glanced down at the bulge in my pants. I cocked an eye at her at that but she quickly turned away and I wondered if that even happened as I walked into the dining room and took my place at the foot of the table.

A minute later, Kara came in and sat across from me, and then a moment after that, Mom came in and served all three of us some eggs, toast, and bacon before sitting down next to me on my side of the table.

"So," Kara asked between mouthfuls of bacon, "what made you want to quit smoking, Mom?"

Mom smiled, "Well, I'd been smoking for nearly ten years, since I got my job," we knew this already. It was actually mostly because that's when Dad suddenly left her for his secretary and moved to the other side of the country, but nobody mentioned that part, "And now I have a reason to do so. "I'm already really craving one, but I've heard that after three days it's less bad."

"I've heard that too," Kara said, though really we'd both been researching smoking ourselves in the hopes to talk to Mom about quitting and help extend her life, "and the best way to control your cravings is to replace your addiction with a more healthy one."

As Kara spoke, Mom ate all her food as if she was in fast-forward mode, it was very impressive but I could tell that Mom's cravings were just through the roof at that moment.

When she finished her plate only a few seconds later, Mom said, "Well, I asked for work off for the week so I don't think I can just throw myself into my work..." Mom seemed to search the room as she thought about what else she could do, "I like coffee but something tells me that drinking a cup of coffee every time I want a cigarette is probably more than my body can take." She started tapping the side of her plate with her fork in annoyed frustration.

"I mean instead of going for a cigarette," Kara explained, "you should do something healthier like write in a journal, or paint, or clean, something healthy and useful." Kara smiled with her beautiful and toothy grin as she said this. She had always enjoyed looking smart in front of our mother.

"Or if there's something fun you used to do before you started smoking, that might work too!" I suggested, mostly just trying to one-up my sister a little bit.

Mom considered this, glancing back and forth between the two of us. "Well, truthfully, I used to really like..." She trailed off and looked away from us, her beautiful face flushing red. She was obviously embarrassed by something.

"What is it, Mom?" Kara asked, looking concerned.

Mom turned back, and sighed, "Over these next three days, I'm going to need both of your help." She explained.

"I feel like you are changing the subject," I said to Mom, giving her a funny look for being dismissive about this.

"Just promise me you'll help me," she said.

"Yeah, Mom whatever you need," I said.

"Sure, I'll help too," Kara said.

"Well," Mom said and gulped before going on, "I used to really like sex a lot."

Kara gasped and my jaw dropped open, was Mom saying what I think she's saying? I thought to myself.

Mom continued, "I guess after your father left me, I turned to smoking to help with my own sexual frustration. It was a very trying time."

"We remember Mom," Kara said and I nodded in agreement. We had to get a new house, among other things. Though I could tell we were both still a bit nervous about what Mom was about to ask from us, we had sympathy for our mother.

Mom was silent for a moment, thinking about something. After she explained, "Orgasms, that's the answer." Kara gasped again, and I didn't react with my face but my cock got very hard in my pants right then. Thankfully, everything below my midsection was blocked by the dining room table. "I have a vibrator, I'm going to go and give myself an orgasm." And she stood up and began to walk out of the room but then turned back and said "sorry for being so open about this, I have to work out this addiction, and thank you for helping me with it." As she turned away again I couldn't help but admire my mother's perfect ass as it was gripped tightly by her yoga pants.

Kara and I didn't look at each other as we heard Mom walk through the upstairs hallway to her room. Mom didn't start moaning or anything, at least not loud enough for us to hear, but we both heard the distinctive sound of her vibrator as she turned it on and started using it on herself. My cock throbbed hard in my pants as I thought about what my own mother was doing upstairs.

"Um, I don't think I should be listening to this," Kara said after a few minutes of hearing our mother fuck herself upstairs, as my sister stood up. As she did I saw right away there was a very wet patch on the crotch of her jeans, making it obvious that she was as horny as I was. She must have noticed the horny and shocked expression on my face from noticing that she was so wet and sat back down again, "Um, never mind..." she admitted as she looked away from me and we both listened to Mom's vibrations together.

"Mmmmm," we both heard Mom moan as she orgasmed on her plastic masturbation tool. But then, about a minute later, we heard her say, "Oh fuck!" In frustration, as she then stormed angrily out of her room in frustration.

She came down the stairs and back into the room. She was only wearing a silk, partially see-through robe, that I'd never seen her wear before so I didn't even know she had it. Through it, I could see her large areolas and glistening pussy just barely. But it was enough for my already rock hard cock to jerk like an angry bull in my pants. I was glad again that the table was covering my crotch once again, but I could do nothing but gawk at my sexy mother's body as she stood in front of us.

"Did that help?" Kara said, sympathetically, ignoring our mother's appearance as she stood with her hands on her hips, not even trying to cover up what her robe was revealing to us.

"NO!" Mom shouted, but then took a breath and calmed down...slightly, "I mean, okay, it helped while it was happening, but after I had an orgasm I only wanted a cigarette so much more! I even sucked all my pussy juice off my vibrator in the hopes that it would help with the oral fixation but it didn't help! It's just not the same as a real cock!...I mean, um, cigarette..." She added when she realized what she said at the end, but didn't seem embarrassed at all about what she had just admitted. That craving for cigarettes seemed to be keeping Mom from censoring herself in any way.

Of course, picturing Mom sucking her vibrator, which was just the same size and shape of my cock in my mind, was making me far too horny and I decided it was time for me to excuse myself and go take care of my cock in my room, "Um, I have to go." I said as I pushed my chair away from the table. Not realizing that this would reveal that I had a huge tent in my sweatpants caused by my huge, hard cock, revealing it to both my sister and mother caused them both to gasp.

"Wait!" Mom shouted, leaning over and putting a hand on my shoulder to stop me from standing up. As she leaned over, her robe fell open giving me a perfect view of her bare EE tits. "Answer me honestly, Dave," she said, totally ignoring my horny look, "were you about to go upstairs to jerk off?"

The question took me completely off guard, despite what that morning's conversation had been about. "What? I mean, uh..." I murmured.

"That's a 'yes,'" Kara said, giving me an amused look, even though she had basically been about to do the same thing when she was listening to Mom use her vibrator earlier, so I knew I wasn't the only pervert in the family at least.

Mom bit her lip as she openly stared at the tent in my pants, I couldn't tell what she was thinking. But it didn't matter, because she then told me and my sister exactly what was on her mind, "I think that part of my problem is that I didn't have enough visual stimulation." She explained as I continued to openly ogle her tits, "Maybe if you jerk off in front of me while I masturbate again, it would help a lot more. Do you think you could do that, Dave?"

I blinked, unbelieving what she was asking of me, "Wait? You want me to jerk off right here?" That can't be, right? I thought to myself as Mom licked her lips, her eyes never left my crotch as we talked.

"Well, unless your sister minds." Mom said, only now taking her eyes off the big dick in my pants to glance at Kara. Kara looked like she was about to complain but then Mom pointed out, "Remember, you both said that you would help me get over my addiction."

Kara sighed and shrugged, "Sure, whatever. I don't care if the two of you are about to play with yourselves right in front of me." Her words were dripping with sarcasm.

Mom ignored Kara's tone and pulled the chair out beside me at the table, "Good." she said as she took her robe off, showing her glorious body to me and my sister. She sat in the chair with her legs wide open and immediately started playing with her tits with one hand, squeezing and pinching one nipple before switching to the other. She put her other hand on her pussy, which wasn't shaved but wasn't overflowing with black hair either. I watched from only a couple of feet away as Mom started to finger fuck her own pussy right in front of both me and my sister. "Take your cock out, son." Mom moaned as she openly masturbated at the dining room table.

I glanced at Kara again but she was totally enraptured by Mom's feeling up of her own body. Her mouth was open in what at first I thought was in shock, but I soon realize it was actually horniness. This was confirmed when she looked directly at me a moment later and said, "Well, are you going to jerk off or what?" As if this was a totally normal event for the breakfast table.

I didn't even hesitate. This was the most perverted thing I'd ever been privy to and I wasn't about to turn down getting involved. As I stood and stripped off all my clothes in seconds. When my huge cock popped out of my pants, both Mom and Kara gasped audibly at my immense size.

I was about to sit back down to jerk off, but as I stood back up from pulling my pants down, the tip of my dick was only a few millimeters from Mom's face. Before I could move again, she removed her hands from her tits and pussy and put them both on my dick. She wrapped her fingers on both sides of my thick shaft, causing both me and Kara to gasp in surprise.

"What are you doing, Mom!?" Kara said in surprise as Mom began to slowly stroke my cock right in front of her on the opposite side of the dining room table.

"Shut up!" Mom said, sounding quite agitated as she continued to jerk my huge dick with both hands, "I don't want a cigarette at all right now because of this, and if you don't like it you can leave the room." She said this in the same tone she would for scolding Kara for talking with food in her mouth.

Kara opened her mouth to say something else, but then closed it. She didn't leave the table and instead just watched as her mother and brother engaged in this taboo act right next to her.

With Kara quieted, Mom turned her attention back to what she was doing to my dick. She jerked even faster and I could feel myself getting close to cumming. Mom seemed to sense this because she started saying, "Cum for me David. Cum for Mommy. Cum all over Mommy's face. I need it. Help your Mommy with her needs!" She said the last word in such a sexy way, I knew she really did need me to cum on her face right then, as weird as it sounded.

It also set off my orgasm, with a guttural moan I started to unload onto my mother's sexy face. My pearly white cum shot from my cockhead and was so close to Mom's features it splatted right against her nose and exploded all over her nose, mouth, cheeks, and some even got on her forehead. She was a sexy sight after just that first blast and seemed happier than I'd ever seen her as I continued to cum all over her face.

The next blast she was more ready for and reclaimed my cock so that the full stream went straight into her open mouth. I was surprised as Mom simply closed her mouth and swallowed it down with a happy moan showing me just how delicious she found the taste of my copious semen. I came even more as she re-aimed again so that I could cum first on one tit, covering it completely, then doing the same to her other tit as well. I was still cumming so she took another blast in her mouth, another on her face, and another on each tit before I finally slowed down.

"Holy fuck, David!" Kara moaned then, "You cum in gallons!" I had kind of forgotten she was still watching us but looking at her now I could see that she was just as horny as Mom seemed to be.

Mom then moaned, seemingly covered from the chest up in my cum. She leaned back on the ground and started shoveling my cum from her face, neck, and breast into her mouth with her fingers. I was surprised to see there was a wet pool of clear fluid where her pussy was when she moved and I knew that the results of her own orgasm. I realized Mom must have cum while I was spraying semen all over her face and chest, without even touching her pussy. The realization made my softening cock go back to full hardness in a second.

Kara gasped as she noticed, "Jesus, Dave, you are hard again after that!?"

"Good, because I feel like another cigarette after that!" Mom exclaimed as she swallowed yet another mouthful of my cum, "I need your cum again, son!" Mom was obviously really suffering because of her cravings. "Fuck my tits, son!" She moaned as she grabbed both of her breasts and started moving them up and down in anticipation of my huge cock being between them.

I did not need to be told twice. I got down on top of Mom, straddling her chest, as she wrapped her soft, humongous boobs around my cock. There was still my cum all over her body, despite her eating quite a lot of it, but I didn't care as my semen only added lubrication to my fucking of Mom's tits. I started thrusting fast, not even caring that my cock was so large it was bumping Mom in the face.

"Jesus, you're a big boy, David!" Mom moaned, "You must take that from my side of the family! HOLY FU-" She then stopped talking because with the next thrust my cock flew into Mom's open mouth and she started sucking me without a moment's hesitation.

Kara got up from her seat and walked around the table. I thought she was about to yell at us for turning from a tit-fuck to a blowjob but I noticed that she also had both hands in her panties as she watched us in this incredibly taboo act. "Holy shit," she whispered, "This is so fucking hot!"

I continued to fuck Mom's tits and mouth simultaneously and with Kara masturbating so close and Mom moaning like a bitch in heat beneath me, this was too hot and I started to cum again, directly into Mom's mouth.

Mom didn't even slow down as she swallowed my load. It was just as big as the last and her cheeks bulged several times with my large amount of semen, but Mom was a trooper and swallowed it all. In the end, as my cock plopped past her lips, she opened her mouth like a slut, showing that she had swallowed it all.

"That was definitely a tasty second breakfast," Mom said as she took my hand so I could help her to her feet. She then looked down at her body, wet with a mix of both our orgasms, and laughed, "I guess I need a shower now." She didn't bother grabbing her robe as she practically skipped with happiness as she walked out of the room.

I don't think Kara had orgasmed, but she took her hands out of her panties, looking rather embarrassed. I felt about the same as I put my clothes on too. But I was wondering just how far Mom would be willing to go in order to get over her addiction.

Kara and I ended up in the living room and watching television as if nothing was different. There were a couple of chairs but we usually all sat on the couch right across from the TV. Kara and I sat there now, but we were both pressed against opposite arms of the couch, neither really wanting to look at the other after what had happened in the kitchen.

Mom came down, now in one of the normal robes from the bathroom that was slightly too short around Mom's shapely hits, just the bottom of her ass peaking out as she walked across the room and sat on the couch between us.

Mom put a hand on both my and Kara's legs and stroked our limbs confidently, "I just want you both to know that I greatly appreciate just how much you are both willing to help me to cure my addiction to those awful cigarettes."

I smiled, knowing that unlike Kara, Mom wasn't the least bit embarrassed about what had happened in the dining room and was probably willing to continue despite the taboo nature of it all. Still, I didn't say anything just yet, curious how Kara would react.

"I haven't done anything," Kara said, she bit her lower lip as she looked into Mom's eyes, I still wasn't sure what she was thinking.

"But would you be willing to do anything, my sweet caring daughter, to help me quit these awful things?" Mom asked Kara as she looked back into her brown eyes.

"I..." Kara started but then stopped as Mom leaned in and kissed her. Kara seemed to resist at first but then gave in and I could see that their tongues were in each other's mouths. My cock was hard again in seconds as I watched my mother and sister make out on the couch right next to me.

Kara finally broke the kiss, turning away from Mom, "I mean," Kara said finally as she moved back on the couch, " I will, Mom, whatever you need me to do. But this isn't normal."

Mom rolled her eyes, "What is normal? It's not 'normal' for people to harvest crops for people to smoke anyway, but we do that all over the planet!" Mom was facing Kara as she said this, but her other hand moved up my leg and grabbed the hard cock in my pants and she gripped it tightly, "I know it's a little weird," Mom went on as she slowly snaked my cock out from the brim of my sweatpants, "But it's only for a few days while I get over this. Please, Kara, help your mother save her life."

12