Mom's New Addiction Pt. 03

Story Info
Mom needs help to quit smoking.
3k words
4.68
44k
85

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom woke me up the next morning and when I looked up at her from my bed I saw that she was fully dressed once again. This worried me because I thought it meant that Mom had come to her senses and was about to call things off. She shook me awake because I was completely asleep at that time.

I glanced at the clock and saw that it was just after 6 a.m. I never woke up that early, "Mom, what's up?" I said as I wiped the sleep out of my eyes.

"We need to talk," Mom said.

Uh oh, I thought. In that instant, I knew all the sexual fun was about to be called off. Still, I said, "Sure Mom, what's going on?" As lovingly as possible. She was still my mother after all and I didn't want to put her down just because I wasn't going to get what I wanted anymore.

"Well," Mom began, "I'm just going to be honest because I don't know any way to be at the moment," I could tell she was angry, her huge boobs raised up and down on her chest with every rage-filled breath she took. She was obviously livid, but even angry she was sexy. Mom really couldn't hide her beauty no matter what she did.

"Say whatever you have to say Mom," I said, trying not to sound too disappointed.

Mom didn't notice my tone, "Well, about yesterday," She began, as she started speaking, Mom sat at the foot of my bed, facing away from me. Her leather jacket hugged her body and I noticed her tight back and butt through her jeans and lamented that I soon would never touch those parts of her body again in a sexual way.

But then Mom went on, "Yesterday was absolutely amazing." She said, sounding sad all of a sudden, "I haven't had any sexual contact since your father died. It was part of the reason I took up smoking to begin with. I don't have any regrets about it at all, do you?" She turned to me then, and though she looked dismissive she was still as beautiful as she'd always been. My perfect mother, Danielle.

"No, Mom, you're the most beautiful woman and most compassionate woman I'd ever known." I told her as I admired her pretty face, "I'm glad I can help you get over this addiction, and I'm willing to do whatever you need me to do in order for you to get over it."

Mom smiled, but then looked away again. I could tell she was starting to get very angry about something, "Wendy called me this morning.."

Ah, I thought, that explains it. Wendy was Mom's sister and my and Kara's aunt, and there was no one who liked torturing Mom more with her passive-aggressive, narcissistic behavior than Aunt Wendy. She was evil, and the three of us all knew it, but she could push Mom's buttons like nobody's business.

"-and once I told her I quit smoking," Mom continued talking about Aunt Wendy, "she invited herself over here tomorrow. She knows she's going to drive me to smoke again and I just can't let her do it," Mom motioned to her outfit, "I even got all dressed up to go out and buy a pack of cigarettes. But I realized that I needed something, there's only one thing I can do to keep me from smoking at this point..." Mom trailed off and turned completely around on the bed so she could stare at me.

I didn't know why, but with her beautiful, brown eyes on me like that, I started to get a boner. I think it might have just have been morning wood kicking in, since I was up much earlier than I usually was, but it might have been that as Mom stared at me the sexual tension between us seemed to grow exponentially. "Um, what?" I finally asked.

Mom licked her lips before saying, "I need you to fuck me, David." My mouth opened in shock, "And I mean a real fuck, none of this anal bullshit," Mom seemed halfway angry about that and I wondered if it was just the nicotine or maybe she didn't like assfucking as much as she let on yesterday, "I need you to fuck your mother in her horny pussy, son. I need your huge cock to fuck the ever-loving shit out of me."

"I love it when you talk dirty," I said as I removed my blanket, I slept naked and my hard-on popped up ready for what my mother was talking about.

Mom's clothes seemed to vanish by how quickly she removed them all. I actually gasped when I saw her pussy. Not that her nudity surprised me after how much I saw her naked body after yesterday, but Mom had shaved her pussy that morning.

Mom noticed me staring and smiled, "Do you like it?" she asked as she lightly ran a hand over her swollen clit and cunt lips, "I shaved it for you." She explained.

"You have a beautiful pussy Mom," I told her, "I want to run my tongue over it." I said, licking my lips as I could practically taste her flavor already, she was so wet already the smell of my mother's pussy filled my room in seconds as the sexual tension grew at the same rate.

"Maybe later, David," Mom said as she practically leaped at me and held me down as she straddled me on the bed. "I'm too horny though and can't wait." she unceremoniously grabbed my cock and lined it up with her dripping wet cunt lips, "I need to fuck, now!"

She moaned wildly as Mom impaled herself on my cock for the first time. I moaned out like a rabid animal as Mom's pussy engulfed my cock completely and for the first time since my birth, I was inside my mother. She was so tight I could hardly believe it, even after having two children, but I guess she hadn't had sex since my father left so that will happen. "Wow Mom," I shouted, "Your pussy feels so good!"

Mom started grinding on me, her pussy leaking so much that it felt like a steady stream of hot water was dripping on my balls, "Fuck me, son!" Mom moaned out as her eyes rolled back into her head and I felt her pussy spasming around my dick as she came for the first time that day, "I'm cumming already! Your cock is the best cock in the universe! I'M CUMMING! ON MY SON'S COCK! I'M A HORNY SLUT FOR MY SON!" Mom cried out, so loud I started wondering if the neighbors could hear her as she fucked me.

I could feel myself start to cum, but I did everything in my power to hold back, only because I knew Mom was going to need my dick hard for most of the day so she could get over her cigarette cravings. Still it was really hard as I felt her hot pussy walls throbbing and gripping my cock as she ground her hips against my own.

I'm not sure if Mom's loud moaning woke the neighbors or not, but a moment later I heard Kara from across the hall jump out of her bed and a second after that she barged into the room. "WHAT THE FUCK!" She yelled as she marched over to us and put her head in between us so she could get a good look at where Mom and my sexual organs were connecting. "YOUR FUCKING! YOUR ACTUALLY FUCKING!" She shouted, obviously angry about what was happening.

"I CAN'T STOP!" Mom shouted as she started to slowly bounce on my dick and began picking up speed. I watched the obscene scene as most of my cock was removed from Mom's pussy and then swallowed back up completely by her cunt lips, "IT FEELS TOO FUCKING GOOD!"

"But that's incest Mom!" Kara complained, crossing her arms under her glorious breasts beneath her pajama top, "You can't go back from that!"

"Aunt Wendy called this morning..." I said to Kara as I took Mom's sexy breasts in both hands as she fucked me. I didn't even care that Kara was staring at us in an annoyed way, in fact, her standing there as Mom fucked me was a major turn on.

"Aunt Wendy called?" Kara repeated. She knew as much as I did just how much Aunt Wendy pushed all of Mom's buttons in the wrong way, "So that's why-"

Mom interrupted Kara by shouting, "THAT'S WHY I NEED MY SON'S GLORIOUS DICK IN MY PUSSY ALL DAY LONG!" as she came for the second time that morning while jumping on my cock like a maniac as I pinched and prodded her nipples.

I couldn't hold back this time, "I'm going to cum Mom!" I announced as I felt my balls boiling with what I already knew was going to be a huge load.

"CUM ON MY FACE!" Mom shouted as she got off my cock and on her knees on the floor next to my bed and in front of my sister, "I NEED YOUR CUM AS MUCH AS I NEED TO CUM! CUM IN MY MOUTH AND ON MY FUCKING FACE YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" Mom was getting really obscene, I think fucking her pussy was unleashing a sexual side in her that she'd kept hidden for a very long time.

I jumped out of the bed as I felt the first salvo shoot from my balls and through my cock. I shot out and missed Mom completely as I just started to aim with my hands on my thick dick. I shot so forcefully after holding back in Mom's cunt that it shot completely over Mom's head and hit Kara right in her face as she stood just behind Mom and was still staring at us with an angry look on her face. She gasped when my jizz missile hit her right in the nose and a great deal of my splattering sperm got right in her mouth. I then aimed my cock and another shot hit Mom in her forehead, covering her face in streaks of white.

As I continued cumming on Mom's face and in her mouth, Kara swallowed the cum that was already in her mouth. "Oh my god," my stacked sister spoke in ecstasy, "Dammit David, why does your spunk have to taste so damn good!?" Kara got down on her knees next to Mom, "Cum on me too!" She moaned as I re-aimed and started cumming directly into my slutty sister's open mouth.

I went back and forth between their faces, loving how my mother and sister looked covered in my cum. As I finished, they started making out, Kara and Mom moaning as they made out and swapped my cum between them and started taking turns licking my sinful seed from each other's faces and necks. It was such a sexy sight I stayed hard the whole time.

Mom noticed, "Oh good, you're ready for more," she said as she finished swallowing her mouthful of spunk and gave my balls a friendly squeeze, "because I really want to watch as my son fucks his sister." She gave Kara a devilish smile as she said that.

Kara gasped, "What? Mom! I can't do that! He's my brother!"

"Oh, and everything else we've done is perfectly fine with you?" Mom asked, cocking an eyebrow at her 19-year-old daughter. Then she kissed Kara, they swapped saliva for a second and my cock twitched as I watched. Mom continued to fondle my balls. They broke apart, "Fuck your brother, Kara," our mother said, sultrily, "his cock feels wonderful in your pussy. You'll absolutely love it."

Kara bit her lower lip and whispered, "Why are you trying to corrupt me, Mom?" She glanced at my cock which was only inches from her face.

Mom giggled at that, "because it's so depraved and hot, my sweet daughter," Mom said, "after fucking your brother, my son, I realize that there's something even better than smoking cigarettes: being a fucking depraved as possible!" Mom was so turned on right then, she turned away from Kara and engulfed my cock deep into her mouth and down her throat.

"Oh shit Mom that feels so good!" I moaned out as my perverted mother started deepthroating my cock and gagging like a horny slut as Kara quickly took off her clothes behind her.

I cocked an eyebrow at Kara as she got naked in front of me, "Don't look at me like that." She said, "I'm only doing this to help Mom." She explained.

"You are going to fuck me to help Mom?" I asked, realizing just how ridiculous it sounded.

Mom spat my cock out and said, "Yes. She is." Before Kara could say anything and then pushed me back on the bed. Mom then straddled my face and I immediately started licking away at her tasty pussy and Mom turned to my sister and ordered, "Now. Get on your brother's cock."

Kara did not disobey our depraved mother. Though I didn't see it because my view was blocked by Mom's incredibly hot body, I could feel it as Kara grabbed my cock with her hand and lined it up with her soaking wet pussy and impaled herself on me.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT! DAVID! YOUR SO BIIIIIIIG!" Kara moaned out in extreme pleasure as my cock entered her pussy for the first time. My sister was usually more held back but as soon as my dick was fully inside her she surprised me as she started bouncing up and down, taking me almost fully out of her cunt before taking me fully back in, but at such a speed it was like she was suddenly put on fast-forward. So rough was her fucking as she moaned out loudly in one solid "AAAAAAHHHHHH" As she came all over my cock, my mom came all over my face, and I started filling up my sister's pussy full of cum all at the same time.

We all slowly came down from our collective orgasm. We all collapsed in a cummy mess on my bed, my sister and mother on each of my arms.

"Mmm," mom moaned happily as she rested her head on my strong arm, "I love you, son and daughter," She said sweetly to us, "both as my offspring and as my lovers."

"I feel the same way," I told her immediately.

Kara surprised me again when she didn't hesitate to say, "I think I do too, but truthfully, I'm more excited to fuck more." We all had a good laugh at that before falling fast asleep, all snuggled up to each other and all feeling properly fucked.

I woke up a few hours later to the sound of the shower and the smell of cooking bacon. Kara and Mom were not in my bed anymore.

I walked to the bathroom across the hall next to Kara's room. I immediately got a boner when I saw that my sexy sister was taking a shower and openly finger fucking her pussy as I came in while rubbing her perky, glorious tits with her other hand. Kara smiled at me, giving me a sultry look, as I came in the room completely naked.

"Hey sexy," she said to me, "I was just thinking about you." After she said that she took her hand out of her cunt and sucked four of her fingers into her mouth, "Mmmm, delicious, you came so much in me earlier I'm still tasting it in me, I really think your sperm is one of the greatest things I've ever eaten David. Please, join me in the shower."

I got in, and even though Kara was being really slutty right then, I was still concerned about how things had been going in our house lately, "Are you really okay with all of this Kara?" I asked.

Kara stopped masturbating and got serious for a moment, "Well, I'll be honest, it's really fucked up to be fucking your brother. But, after we made love, feeling you cumming deep in my pussy, well, I've never had a greater orgasm," she grabbed my cock then with one of her hands and started slowly jerking it in the shower as she continued, "I think it's partly because it's so taboo and sexy to me to be doing something so intimate with your sibling and mother, but really I think it's also because you have an absolutely amazing cock." As she said that my sister twisted in the shower and I grabbed her leg as she put it up to give her better leverage. "Now fuck your big sister you hung stud!" Kara said as she presented her throbbing pussy at me.

I obliged my sister and thrust my 10.5" cock into her hot, sopping wet cunt. She moaned out so loud I was sure the neighbors probably heard. I started fucking her slowly to not overwhelm her, but then Kara moaned and said, "Fuck me like you mean it." I started going faster and then she said, "Fuck me like you fuck Mom!"

I fucked her even faster, letting the only desire of cumming to overtake me. Animalistically I plunged my hard cock into my sister's soft pussy and time got away from me. I'd never fucked anyone like that before but it was like the lust and passion overtook me so much that I hardly even remember what happened next. I remember fucking Kara hard, fist with us facing each other then I violently threw her on the ground and got on top of her, aggressively pawing at her breasts and face while wildly fucking at her like some kind of rapist while Kara practically screamed with pleasure beneath me. We fucked like that for I don't even know how long, Kara seemed to be having one long continuous orgasm as I came deep inside her with no thought of anything else but fucking the shit out of my glorious sister.

As we both caught our breath lying on the ground, Kara turned to me looking more than a bit angry, "Dammit, I wanted you to cum in my mouth! Ah!" In a huff, Kara got up and stormed out of the room, leaving a trail of my cum dripping out of her pussy as she walked.