Mom's New Boyfriend Came Over

Story Info
Nineteen year old University girl meets Mom's new boyfriend.
8.5k words
4.59
52.5k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dad got sick with a degenerative illness a couple of years ago. This introduced a steep downward hill into his and Mom's twenty-year marriage. A couple of months ago he left.

Soon after, Mom told me she was seeing someone. A man from work. She has officially slept at his place a couple of times since then, but was spending nights away frequently way before that, even since before Dad moved. They have worked together more or less since Dad began declining. Looking back, this guy, if nothing else, probably did not slow down my parents' separation process.

I was living my last few months at home before moving to the university campus. Mom told me a day in advance thatJacob was coming over for dinner. I would join them for it.

I had never seen Mom as giddy. She and my Dad had been happy for most of my nineteen year long life, but I guess I never witnessed her being in love with him.

"Whoa." I teased Mom upon seeing what she had changed into. An above-the-knee black tube, squeezing tightly around her boobs and butt.

"What?" she asked, knowing she looked good.

"You're making me blush, Mom."

"Stop."

"Oh, you'd like another compliment. Certainly! Hey, Mom, you're giving me a hard-on."

She burst into a blushed cackle. "Is it really that bad?"

"Mom, you know you're a hottie." And she was. Beautiful face, lush blond hair, green eyes, big tits, and a thick, round, perky ass I was jealous of -- the other stuff I already had.

"I know, Sweetie, I just liked to hear it again." She was usually not like this. While I felt bad for Dad, I chuckled from the pride.

She yelled to me to come down when Jacob arrived.

He was tall, dark, and handsome. Green eyes. Dressed in a casual suit. Mom introduced us. It was always destined to be a bit awkward, but it went fine. I tried to be as normal as possible, so I could get this thing over with, and then be in the shadows. I did not need to distract myself with my parents' relationships. I had school and a boyfriend, and I was moving out soon.

"Hi." His tone did not change a bit when he went from talking to Mom to greeting me. We shook hands. He was so relaxed. He could not have made it more comfortable. Good start.

The three of us chatted for a moment before sitting down at the table. He seemed like a bit of a player, maybe. He had that very sexual vibe, frankly speaking. Introverted and smirky. Divorced three times, one kid from each marriage.

While I did feel a tinge of disappointment upon learning that Mom had moved on so quickly, I will not deny that witnessing her giggle and blush in the way she did over dinner put a smirk on my face. Dad is apparently seeing someone new as well, and knowing that certainly helps with the initial ick of Mom telling me she has a boyfriend.

I would never act on it, and it's not a big deal, as if there aren't plenty of hot guys out there, but I definitely felt attracted to Jacob pretty quickly after meeting him. I would never hook up with a guy my Dad's age, especially if he's dating my Mom, but I can totally understand why she would be infatuated with him.

He was very pleasant and easy to talk to. He did not interact like a jock, trying to force disrespectful banter on me. Instead he just had complete confidence. He felt unbothered, in control, while otherwise just being polite. He was very reserved. And, the best way I can put it, is that he simply knew exactly who he was. He just expressed himself with no expectations. What I am saying is that he was very charismatic. Like he had seen everything there is to see, and accepted it. As opposed to some neurotic overcompensating for his desperate need for control and validation, by trying to ungracefully dominate the interaction.

There is no need to describe our conversation beyond that. I do not even really remember any of the details. Just basic small-talk about school and plans and dreams. Nothing too interesting. It was his bearing that was, I guess, a little hypnotic.

I eventually excused myself and went to my room to study, while the lovebirds were supposed to take a bath. I thought I needed a glass of water, so I headed downstairs. I turned the corner towards the kitchen, where Jacob was standing alone by the counter, with his wine glass on it, a few feet away from me. I stopped in my tracks. He looked at me with that same relaxed certainty, and unreadable expression from earlier. I stared back with my mouth closed, trying to conceal how small I felt.

"More wine?" he proposed.

"No thanks... where's Mom?" I asked, as the nervous tingles in me grew.

"Taking a bath," he said.

"Okay..." I answered in a fake monotone, supposedly playing it cool, but actually overdoing it due to feeling everything but.

I walked up next to him to the water tap. His hand was on the counter, almost touching my side. I opened the tap and began to fill up my glass. I sensed his manly scent, and felt that amazing hot rush again, starting in my stomach and streaming down my hips and thighs. My mouth opened to take a deep breath. I realized it would look odd. I bit my lip to keep my mouth closed. I gave him a quick glance before turning away to return to my room with my water. He was looking down at the floor next to me. Or was he checking out my ass? With that undecodable face.

I walked back to my bedroom, feeling flushed in the face. What the hell was what? I was being so weird.

At ten in the evening, Mom notified me they were going to bed. I thought that was very early since Mom woke up at like nine this morning.

All I heard from Mom's bedroom for the first maybe fifteen minutes was chatting and laughter. Gradually, the volume of their speech got lower and the kissing sounds more frequent. It was definitely a bit awkward, but whatever. I sort of shook my head amusedly in my mind. Then, from one point onward, I thought I heard a faint pattern. One that I had not dared to expect hearing. I now know that it was Mom slowly building up to heavier and heavier breathing. But, for the longest time, sitting here half-frozen, I was trying to convince myself that I was listening to traffic or something.

That was until Mom uttered her first, unequivocal moan. I felt a full-body shiver shoot through me. It wasn't unpleasant. Just really strong. I was paralyzed. I immediately became assured: I had indeed been listening to my mother being pleasured by Jacob for a good while a few walls away from me, and not just to my private traffic jam. Her ecstatic Ooooooh! was unmistakable.

They started whispering. After only seconds of what I assume was position-changing, the sound of bodies rhythmically colliding began. Mom was whimpering coyly. I speculate that what probably went on during the panting and ended with that horny cry by Mom, before the clearly discernible sound of thrusting started, was Jacob eating her out, making her cum, and then, wasting no time, started fucking her.

As I said, I had already accepted the indubitable -- my own Mom was having sex ten seconds away from me. But the only thing that all of this processing of mine achieved was intensify the shock.

As awful as I feel for Dad, I get it. Their marriage was doomed to end sooner or later, no matter what. The thing I cannot shake is that listening to them have sex turned me on. That warm, electric tingle that in a heartbeat took over my entire being when I heard Mom moan from pleasure, as weird as it might sound, sort of felt like losing my virginity. It was sublime. Something that seems totally surreal before having been experienced, for the very first time. Unknown, nerve-racking, yet totally addictive.

Obviously sex sounds are generally hot to listen to, and maybe one can't help but feel a bit flushed from them, yet the context gives me anxiety. I understood that attraction is involuntary. But I still felt bad. Because I was imagining Jacob fucking my Mom, and instead of feeling possessive, I felt jealous, of her. I was picturing him on top of me, with his big hand gently around my throat, filling my horny little pussy with his cock. My hand was compulsively trying to slip into my panties from the thought, but guilt kept jerking it away. I felt bad for my boyfriend. I had not seen him for a week, and I was in no hurry to either. I wanted to be on my knees and Jacob to mouth fuck me. I am rubbing myself to the thought of him entering my room, taking the lead, my face ending up buried in a pillow and my ass pointing towards the sky, him firmly grasping my hair, and taking me hard from behind. I just wished Mom was not sleeping in the next room. I had never been this aroused in my life. If he had walked in there right then, I would probably have fallen for it. I would like to think that I at least would have tried to do the right thing and turn him down, but I could not have realistically expected myself to do anything but yield in the end. I hoped that the feeling would wane over time. I mean, it should have, since it always does. Also, I had just heard people get freaky basically right next to me. Who would not find their mind wandering from Algebra to sex for a while afterwards?

Jacob's second visit

I woke up the next day, feeling a bit off. I wanted to check on Mom and Jacob before taking a moment to digest the novel astonishment of last night. I heard no noises from the house and feared that he had left. They both had.

Then more days passed. I would be lying were I to say I had not thought about what happened every day since it did. I have day dreamed of him off and on, day in day out. I have also done an equal amount of weirding myself out about this. I should not be having these thoughts. But I do. And none of my rationales for why they are somehow fine have made me serene about my having them:passionate sex noises are exciting, sorry, can't help it. That doesn't relieve the weirdness.He flirted with me. Only he didn't. He was just being attractive. Besides, had he flirted with me, I would have made sure to be visibly uncomfortable. My Mom's boyfriend turns me on. And I despise it. But he does.

A week later, he was due to come over again. Mom had been to his place once since, while I had not met my boyfriend for two weeks. My anticipation on the day had peaked and fallen. He called Mom and said he was outside. My heart took a quick sprint but I calmed down. I feigned a casual attitude and greeted him from a distance. He said hi back. I held eye contact for a little too long. I broke it with a bit of a twitch. A volley of nervousness pricked me.What the hell am I doing? I brushed a hand through my hair.

I sat down with them at the dinner table. Mom was less zealous and giddy than last time. More grounded and collected. Instead of acting like a ditzy girl, she would stare at him with a horny look when they flirted. She was definitely the pushier party. He was so relaxed. They spoke slowly, and took long pauses to just look into each other's eyes. Mom would catch herself being a little too frisky with her desirous looks and lip biting for her daughter's eyes, and feel obligated to involve me in the conversation, before forgetting all about me again a few seconds later.

"So, what did Steve tell you at his office today?" Mom asked him, her matter-of-fact expression turning into a flirty smirk as he just looked at her for a few seconds before responding.

"You know, stuff about the project," said Jacob, taking his time, reciprocating the eager, 'lazy' look that Mom was giving him. They kept the staring contest going for several seconds, until Mom lost it by not being able to contain the most mischievous smile of her life. She turned her gaze and giggled, then licked her lips slowly with those heavy eyes.

She looked up at me, sobered up a little, and asked me about school.

"It was fantastic, Mom," I said in a half-sarcastic tone while not quite smirking at her. I wanted to let her know that I found the situation mildly inappropriate. Because it was.Like, seriously, Mom. You look so horny that you would go down on him under the table with your child dining at it. You had sex a week ago. I could hear you.

With that said, I was not uncomfortable. I felt a bit awkward, yes, but one feels that when flirting too, even when it's great. Their sexual tension game was objectively too hot not to enjoy. He was too good at it. Mom wasn't bad herself. She made some intendedly cryptic yet obvious comments here and there. Jacob really didn't. He didn't have to. His tone and body language, and body, just period, and face, did it for him. I have not met many guys in real life who actually possess that kind of confidence -- actually, I have not met any aside from him -- where they are convinced that no woman would turn them down, so they don't have to do anything, except enjoy the company. Those guys you cannot help but associate with sex, regardless of what they say or do.

"School is fantastic, then, Kitten?" He suddenly asked me to the background of Mom's coquettish laughter.

"Yeah..." I answered in a monotone, holding eye contact.

"Fantastic." he replied with that ambiguous expression. It was a grin, or maybe more of a proud fatherly smirk, or a light and polite smile, yet just a neutral face and nothing else.

Is he flirting with me or not? I had no clue. I could not read anything on him. Except complete confidence.

He looked at me for a few seconds. I felt the warmth sweep through me, making it tingle between my legs, before he casually shifted his eyes to his wine glass.

Mom giggled. "Cheers, baby" she said as she raised her glass.

He saluted her back, then me, and looked away. Mom quickly said cheers to me, and kept looking at him as she sipped from her wine, clearly picturing her man naked.

I sat there for a while longer before leaving for my bedroom, where I started anticipating tonight's potential surprises. Would they leave their door open again? Should I do so with mine? What was he really asking me at dinner? How can I have him? I can't have him. But how and when can I? Because I have to.

I was meditating on these things at my desk, in sweats and a loose tank, when Mom came to me in her bathrobe and a wine glass in her hand.

"Hey Baby what are you doing?" she asked me, in such a good mood.

"Nothing. Going to bed."

"Jacob and I are going to take a hot bath." She bit her lip as she filled me in with the important details.

"Right..." I answered, grateful for the crucial information.

Mom gave a quick giggle. "Okay. Bye, my love. Sweet dreams."

I wished her a good night, and stayed up. I didn't go to bed. And I thought about sex with him.

That warm, sexually charged feeling eventually started to taper off, and I was feeling weird again.What the fuck is going on? He is my Mother's partner. Why is he flirting with me? What a prick. I kept trying to spin all sorts of narratives in between passively trying to eavesdrop on their bathing session.

I could not concentrate on anything productive. About half an hour later I heard them walk to Mom's bedroom. Soon, I started hearing whispering from the room. The anticipation began to build up. They were certainly going to make physical love after that verbal live porn session at dinner.

What is happening?! I shouldn't feel this way. I should be grossed out. And I was, by the idea of my Mom having sex. But that wasn't enough to make me not feel obsessed about the hot fucking about to happen in the next room.

Shortly after it started. I had been sitting there, at my desk, completely still, hoping to hear something, and fearing the thought at the same time. My heart started to race. I noticed how short my breath was and took some deep ones. Those ecstatic little whimpers that Jacob's penis had had Mom make, were on again.

My ears were ringing. I must have looked like a wax statue staring off into nothingness. I listened to the sounds coming out of there, and nothing else existed, except the beating of my heart which was so vigorous that my tits were jiggling. I turned into stone, yet felt weightless. I could not move, but was not stiff. It was like I evaporated and became one with the air, in a space where nothing moved. There was only the feeling of soft, warm, complete surrender, and the hot tingling in my pussy, as my world throbbed to the delicious sounds of sex.

As by a reflex, I stood up and slowly opened the door. The volume of their love making increased, as did the sensations I just described. I peeped down the hall and saw a thick vertical ray of light coming out of Mom's bedroom. The door had been left ajar.

I doubted the reality of it all. I must have been dreaming all of this, including Jacob's last visit. This is too much to be able to happen to me. I took a step into the hallway, and then another, while consciously thinking "I cannot stop walking." I bounded slowly towards the door. I was more worried about my heavy breathing or heart beat alerting them than my step. The sounds got louder by the stride. I had never been more terrified in my life. Mom was about to catch me spying on her fucking her boyfriend. This is completely insane. It would ruin everything forever. I would never be able to look at her face again. But, I could not stop walking towards the sound.

The door was open. I had to see it. I had to see him. I could hear him now. He made long sighs on the exhale.

Mom's bed was in straight view from the door, the bottom side of it closest to the entrance. I peeped around the corner of the door into Mom's room. I gasped, raised a hand to cover my mouth, and held my breath.

There he was, naked, on top of Mom, between her legs, holding the headboard with his hands keeping his torso up. His back was wide and muscly, and his toned ass was flexing as he grinded, slowly and deeply. One little breeze between my legs at this point and I would have been screaming.

Mom moaned in bliss, almost as if she was dreaming. Light cries of pleasure, like she was having a wet dream. She had removed herself out of the way and let her body speak for itself. Her legs were locked around his hips, squeezing tightly, and her hands were clawing his back. Jacob winded in waves, using his whole body. I could see flashes of his thick cock going in and out of Mom in the relative dark. He was so controlled. He Mmm'd deeply in synch with his thrusts.

Mom suddenly burst into a loud wail as she slapped his ass and grabbed it. A trembling tickle stung my crotch, causing my thighs to instinctively press together. I drew a deep breath that I managed to cut short, and withdrew from the door, feeling like I was an inch away from alterting them with a moan.

I stood with my back against Mom's bedroom wall in the hallway. I was panting quietly. I came to my senses a little.What the fuck am I doing?

I sneaked through the corridor towards my bedroom, listening to Jacob groan with restraint, making Mom cry from pleasure.

I had walked so far that the volume had noticeably decreased. I stopped moving. I hesitated for a moment. And then took a few quiet steps back in the direction of the live porn. My hand went to my crotch. I was afraid that my short, fast, shallow breathing would crack, and that Mom would hear me moan in the hallway. I slipped my hand into my panties, and ran a finger over my slit. I put my free hand over my mouth and closed my eyes. I rubbed my aroused clit, having never felt so much anxiety or horniness.

The sound of bodies slamming together sped up, and along with it Mom moaned harder. The adrenaline-induced ringing in my ears was so loud it distracted me. My heart beat was making my boob hurt. My fear was suddenly gone, and I embraced the absurdly strong pleasure exploding from my clit as I massaged it. For a while I literally believed he was fucking me, I was so immersed in the idea.