Mom's Nude Portraits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe it either," she replied, still breathing heavily. "But I'm glad we did it."

She reached in her purse and grabbed a few pieces of tissue and handed them to her son, so he could wipe himself clean. When Zack cleaned himself, he pulled his pants back up and threw away the tissue.

"Can we do that again sometime?" he asked shyly, straightening his clothes.

She finished fixing her clothes too. "Look, mister, what we did just now was a favor and a courtesy. I... wait... shhh... I think someone's coming."

They heard the front door being unlocked and then opened. It was the art director, who returned to the gallery earlier than expected. They suddenly became fearful that they had been caught.

"My deepest apologies," the art director said to Julia. "Everything is sorted out now. Sorry for leaving you two alone."

There was a slight awkwardness coming from the art director, which was most unusual.

"No worries," Julia replied. "Things happen. I'm glad everything is okay."

"The guests will be arriving soon. Your art display looks fabulous. It's one of the best I've ever seen."

Julia wrapped her arm around Zack. "Thank you. I couldn't have done it without the help of my son."

The art director's face nearly became flush. "Oh, this young man is your son?"

"Yes, he is," she proudly replied.

"Oh, I assumed he was a model. If you'll excuse me, I need to take care of some last minute things in my office."

With that said, the art director quickly walked passed them and went back to her office, closing the door.

"Do you think she saw us from outside?" Zack asked.

Julia suddenly froze. "Oh my god. Oh my god. She might have seen us having sex. It would explain her odd behavior. She's never acted like that before. Now she knows that I've fucked my own son. Maybe she saw me sucking your dick. Oh my god."

Before they could further discuss the situation, the front door to the art gallery opened and a small group of well-dressed people entered. They were the people Julia was meeting with. There was friendly banter. All of them came over to shake her hand, and they shook Zack's hand as well.

Julia switched to professional-mode and proudly presented her art collection and nude portraits to them, and they were all amazed. They loved her work. She beamed with pride. But in the back of her mind, there was a keen awareness that her son's cum was dripping into her expensive panties while she was talking to the group of people.

Before they left for dinner, a small trickle of cum ran down her leg. There was only a brief second when everyone's attention was turned, and she reached underneath her dress to wipe the runaway drip of cum, and she licked it off her fingers. With the evidence gone, she went back to the conversations.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.