Mom's Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my ass still wrapped tightly around the toy, my torso and head slumped on the bed. My mom was still going as she rode through her own orgasm, screaming and moaning filled the room and the sound of her ass smacking the headboard.

I moved forward and the toy slid from my ass. I had never cum like that and I knew that it would likely ruin normal masturbation for me. I managed to get to my wobbly legs as I stood and watched the video until my mom had finished her own orgasm and had collapsed in the same way I had. I felt complete and connected.

The rest of the day I had spent ensuring the room was clean and left in the way I had found it. I regretted not taking a photo in order to check it looked the same but I would remember that for next time.

Claire had returned home from a couple of days at work to her son, Martin, sitting on the couch. They chatted and caught up, had dinner and eventually he had said his goodnights and gone to his room.

After finishing her glass of wine, Claire went downstairs to her workspace. Once she was in there, she paused with a frown across her face. She was the only one to use this space and although she had not noticed anything in particular that was off, she felt like the space was different.

Moving further into the room, she approached the desk. The keyboard and mouse were usually angled slightly as she preferred to work that way. Currently however, they were further apart and the chair had been moved.

A feeling of anger stirred in her as she thought about the violation of her privacy, of her trust. She considered marching upstairs and confronting Martin. She thought about shouting at him and installing a proper lock on her office.

Then she did what mothers do, blame themselves. Perhaps she should have just been more honest with him. She should have locked the door.

Then she felt a different sensation, one of curiosity. What did he see? Was he upset with me? He hadn't seemed it. Was he aroused by what he saw?

She sat down and considered this for a while. She looked at the camera by the bed and the one on the television in the corner and decided on a plan.

She had not used the timer settings before and so she tested that she could set it up properly and watched the footage back of her checking the cameras. She looked at the red lights indicating that the cameras were on. She found some electrical tape and used it to cover both of the camera's lights before setting the timers to begin recording Friday evening and each camera to film different, staggered parts of Saturday.

It felt like an age to get back to the house after working away for two days. She got home and told Martin that she had some emails to finish up and rushed downstairs. She flipped open the camera's screen and began to fast forward through the footage. She stopped it when she saw her son enter the room and strip naked.

The blue light shone on Claire's face as she watched her son position a mirror on the bed and fetch one of her toys, the sound of her own voice filling the air.

She watched her son use her toys and her bed. She watched him cum to the sound of her moaning from the loud speakers.

She sat down on the bed to contemplate what to do now that she had seen this.

12