Mom's Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had an overwhelming feeling of emotion come over me and I could not resist pulling mom back close to me and laying another long, deep tonguing kiss on her sweet lips. She whimpered into the kiss as her body melted into mine, feeling her passion and intense love, giving all that I had right back into her.

I pulled away from her and slid down from the sofa on the floor in front of her as she looked at me intently. I started kissing her legs just below her calf muscles, moving back and forth, from leg to leg, gradually making my way up. When I got to the hem of her skirt, she stopped me.

I looked her a bit confused, but then she smiled, stood up, reached back behind her, unzipped her skirt, and let it fall to the floor. She was standing mere inches from my face, as I gazed at her flowered panties covering her sweet mound so nicely. I moved in and kissed her mound, breathing in her soft aroma wafting through them, as she cooed, running her fingers through my hair.

I reached up to the sides of her panties, looping my thumbs up through her leg openings and started to gently pull them down, uncovering her salt and pepper colored pubic hair that had grown a bit thin over the years. When I had gotten them down far enough to see her puffy slit, mom spread her legs a little, wiggled her butt, causing the panties to fall to the floor, where she kicked her feet out of them.

There before me was the most beautiful pussy I had ever seen. I just sat there in front of her admiring her gorgeous sex. I moved my mouth forward and kissed the cleft of her slit then slid my tongue inside it. Her lips were soft against my mouth as I pressed my tongue deeper finding her clit, and when my tongue moved around it, mom yipped a little at the sudden jolting sensation running through her.

Then mom reached down, put her hands under my chin and pulled up, so I stood up in front of her. Mom smiled again and kissed me, then pulled her blouse over her head, and unsnapped her bra, shaking it off to the floor. Now she was completely naked before me, her large breasts hanging down with some sag, but still firm and full.

They were speckled with blue veins, large areolas and thick hard nipples that pointed down at about a forty-five-degree angle. I reached out and ran my fingers across her satin skin until I reached her hard nipples. She let out a loud gasp as I combed my fingers over them, feeling how hard they had become.

Mom reached over and grabbed the bottom of my shirt and helped me pull it over my head, then ran her hands and fingers through my chest hair, while she grinned. She grabbed me by the hand and led me into her bedroom where she sat down on the bed, and then scooted back, spreading her legs, revealing the full glory of her pussy with its thick puffy vulva, and protruding inner labia the looked like a pink rose blooming its petals when she spread.

I climbed onto the bed between her legs and once again kissed her pussy. I then opened my mouth over her lips and slid my tongue inside her open soaking wet hole. Mom's body jerked at the intrusion and she let out a little squeal of delight as I deep frenched kissed her pussy, tasting her salty sweet tangy juice.

I closed my eyes remembering how her panties smelled that day in the laundry and now not only did I smell her but was getting to savor a part of heaven between her legs. I was on top of the world feasting on the glorious pussy that bore me 45 years ago and it thrilled me to the core.

Mom whimpered as she lovingly held my head, and said, "Oh God, baby, you make me feel so good the way you eat mama's pussy."

I sucked her meaty labia into my mouth, then moved to her swollen clit, protruding out from under its little cover. Her breathing became more ragged when I sucked on her nubby and swirled my tongue around it. I reached up and slid a finger inside her, turned my palm face up and curled my finger back against her hot spot inside, eliciting another squeal from her.

Mom grabbed harder onto my head and began rocking her pussy up and down ever so slightly on my face. I could feel her body tremble under me and her whimpers had now turned to deep moans. I inserted a second finger inside her and moved the two back and forth.

Suddenly she grabbed my hair and head like a vice, cried out, her body going into a hard convulsion, followed by several more intense spasms as she came violently, flooding my fingers with her fluids. I withdrew my fingers, closed my mouth over her opening and drank from her, tasting her nectar as it flowed down my throat.

After her orgasm subsided, I lovingly placed little kisses all around her pussy, causing her to giggle as if she were being tickled, then climbed up and laid down beside her. Mom's eyes sparkled and she glowed with satisfaction as she put her arms around me, pulled me closer to her and softly kissed me.

When she pulled back, she put her hand to the side of my face and said, "That was incredible, sweetie. You are a true connoisseur in the art of cunnilingus."

I chuckled at her choice of words then said, "I do what I love to do for the woman I love most."

"Aw sweetheart, you talk, and honey just flows out. You are the sweetest man, ever, you know that," mom said as her eyes welled up with tears, then she reached over and pulled the comforter over us, then finished with, "Honey, please sleep with me tonight? Sleeping with you last night was wonderful and I have felt so lonely in bed since your stepdad passed."

"Sure, mom, I'd love to," I said with a smile and kissed her on the forehead.

I think we both had an exhausting day and night, because it was only a brief time before I heard her start snoring and I was not far behind.

When I woke up the next morning, I felt mom's warmth still close to me as she was snuggled with her back up against my side, snoring away, while I was laying on my back. I looked over at her, then lifted the comforter to look at the rest of her beautiful sexy body.

I turned over on my side and pressed up against her back, putting my arm over her with my hand resting on her breast. There was no apprehension, whatsoever, as there had been at Shelley's house the night before. We had shared some amazing love last night, and I wanted to keep that fire burning.

I closed my hand against her buxom flesh, feeling her nipple get hard in my palm almost immediately which in turn fueled something else to get hard as it began to press the crack of her ass. I closed my fingers around her nipple then swirled them around it, feeling every little bump and wrinkle on her areola.

Mom stopped snoring and I heard a slight whine of pleasure come from her. She turned her head, looked at me sideways, out of sleepy eyes and said, "Good morning, honey."

She moved her butt a little, feeling my erection pressing against her butt crack and said with a slight giggle, "Mmmhhmm, looks like someone else is bright eyed and awake."

I smiled and nodded, then lifted mom's hair from her and kissed the back of her neck. She shook a little from the sensation as if she had gotten a sudden chill. I reached back around and began massaging her breast again as I kissed the back of her neck some more.

Mom groaned then managed, "Mmmmm that feels so good, baby, but won't you let me go shower first? I can't possibly smell the best right now."

I shook my head no as I moved my hand down the front of her, across her soft tummy until I reached her pubic hair. Her hair down there was like soft downy fir as I ran my fingers through it. I found the cleft of her slit and slid my finger inside her lips, moving down a little more and touching her clit.

Mom gasped and her breathing began to increase, as she spread her legs to give me better access to her sex. I moved my hand down a little more, finding her rose petal inner lips, moving my fingers around them and in between to get to her opening.

She was already soaking wet when I slid my finger inside her, feeling her hot squishy walls closing around me. Mom's moans of pleasure increased as she pushed against my hand, sending my finger deeper inside her hot quim.

I managed to angle my hips enough to where my hard cock had moved from her ass crack down between her spread legs from behind. Mom reached down, wrapped her fingers around the head, finding the copious about of precum that was dripping from me and began swirling it around.

I removed my finger from inside her as she pressed my cock against her pussy and began thrusting back and forth, sliding my dick through her lips and against her clit. Mom whimpered while moving with me and ever time my prick passed her entrance, it was as if she was trying to pull me inside her.

Mom then said, through her mewing and heavy breathing, "Colin, sweetie, I want you inside me, but I want to see your face, baby."

I pulled away from her while she quickly arranged herself on her back, spreading her legs, reaching up to me with her hands and looking at me with pure sexual wanton. I moved between her legs as she reached down to guide me in.

"Honey, go nice and slow. It has been a long time for me, okay," mom said hoarsely.

I nodded to her, while holding myself up over her on my hands. I looked down and watched her moved my cock all round her lips, getting it thoroughly lubricated with her juices and my precum. I looked back up into her face, she nodded, and I pressed inside, just getting in past the head of my dick.

Mom winced, cried out and put her hands to my hips to keep me from going any further. I paused, feeling her hot silky flesh wrapping around me and when she nodded again, I pushed another few inches inside her, paused, then moved back and forth a little as she nodded a third time and this time, I sank the rest of the way inside her until my balls came to rest on her ass.

Mom's eyes flew open along with her mouth, as she exclaimed, "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!"

She felt incredible inside, her heat now completely enveloping me as my cock pressed against the back inner wall of her cunt. I looked down again, seeing my pelvis laying against her pussy, with me buried inside, was the most erotic sight I could have ever imagined.

"Mom, you are so amazing, so damn sexy and so beautiful, and I love being inside you," I said as she looked up at me with a lazy smile and half-closed eyes.

Mom then pulled me down on her and we kissed feverishly as I began moving my hips, thrusting in and out of her. I could not believe the pleasure I was feeling from her, both physically and emotionally, her love, the passion and the intensity of our love making was overwhelming to say the least.

I picked up the pace of my thrusting, grinding against mom's vulva each time I went deep, causing her to grunt. I moved down, taking one of her nipples into my mouth, sucking on it and moving to the other as mom held my head in her hands. My God, this experience was amazing, and I just wanted to fuck her for the rest of my life.

Our bodies moved together as we found our rhythm, and the sounds of sexual pleasure filled the bedroom and beyond. I never could have imagined making love to my own mother would be so erotic as her sweet 68-year-old pussy took my cock over and over, moving in her like a piston in a car engine.

I felt myself getting close after we had been going at it for 20 minutes or more, and so I said, "God, mom, I'm going to cum!"

Mom nodded yes, saying, "Yes, baby! Cum inside me, fill me with your love! OH MY GOD, YES!"

Mom's body started to heave as her powerful orgasm ripped through her body, while I came crashing down on her, driving my prick to the hilt, and started pumping my hot cum into her. With each pulsing spasm, I emptied the contents of my balls, while roaring out my release!

We laid together for several minutes trying to catch our breath while basking in our euphoric bliss, until my cock begins to soften. I slid off mom, got up and quickly dodged into the bathroom to grab a towel for her, then returned to the bedroom. I climbed back in bed, placed the towel against her pussy, then laid back beside her.

Mom turned to face me with a smile, reached out to run her hand down the side of my face and said, "My sweet, wonderful man. I love you so much, Colin."

"I love you, mom. Several months ago, I literally thought my life was ending, but you have brought me back to life in ways, I never would have dreamed of, and I am forever grateful for your love."

"Mmhhmm, sweet talk will get you EVERYWHERE with me, HOWEVER, you are going to let me go take a nice long bath now, then I am going to make us a big brunch, because I have the feeling, we are both going to need the extra energy," mom said with a giggle, reached down and lovingly patted my flaccid cock, then climbed out of bed and made her way into the bathroom.

I laid there on my back with my hands up behind my head, feeling like the luckiest man alive. Out of the women I dated and the woman I married and divorced; it was the first woman in my life that meant the most before them and after them. Mom was and has always been my forever love.

Mom was right, we did need plenty of energy that day, because soon after eating our brunch, we ended up back in bed, making love on and off the rest of that day and into the night.

The next day, I asked mom if she would like to move in with me and of course she very happily said yes. She was able to get an exceptionally good selling price on the home that her and my stepdad lived in, setting her up financially for an exceptionally long time. We moved into a larger, four-bedroom flat, so there would be plenty of room in case my children wanted to come stay and visit.

When they were around, mom and I were incredibly careful not to raise any suspicions about our taboo love for each other.

My daughter, Andraya, asked me while visiting one day, "Dad, why haven't you started dating yet? Is there anyone in which you are interested?"

I just smiled, thinking about mom, and said, "No, I'm not really interested, honey. I just do not have any desire to share my life with another woman. You and grandma are the only women I want in my life now."

Andraya smiled and said, "Aw dad, you are so sweet, but what about....you know...getting your needs met?"

I chuckled and said, "You mean sex?"

Andraya blushed and nodded.

I laughed, saying, "Honey, I'm not a young man that thinks only with THAT head. I just want to enjoy life, without attachments now, and that's the only gratification I need."

Andraya smiled, buying my every word, as I sat there thinking how much I wanted to feel her grandmother's mouth wrapped around my cock that evening after Andraya left to go back home. How I wanted to taste mom's pussy and drink her sweet juices, then of course, sinking my big fat cock into that warm inviting cunt. Yeah, I had every need being met and then some.