Mom's Panties

Story Info
His road to happiness began with Mom's panties.
6.2k words
4.58
37.3k
55

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan frowned when she went into Andrew's room to water his plants and noticed that his bed was unmade again. "Oh well, I guess it's because he was late for his big math test this morning," she thought. She remembered him rushing out the door without even saying goodbye.

But then she noticed something that made her stop in her tracks. Laying there in plain view on his exposed sheets was a pair of the panties she had just worn! Andrew must have snatched them out of the dirty clothes hamper in her bedroom. Closer inspection revealed that they were adorned by a combination of dried and fresh semen stains!

No wonder Andrew was late to school. He had more compelling things to do! He'd die if he knew that his mom had stumbled onto this hastily abandoned scene.

She knew that he masturbated, of course. What 18-year old boy doesn't? She even abetted the process by making sure there were always tissues and lotion in his room. She didn't know if he realized she was onto his little secret, but the ongoing presence of semen encrusted tissues in his wastebasket was a dead giveaway that he was doing it.

Susan was glad he wasn't so paranoid that he felt he had to dispose of the incriminating evidence some undiscoverable way; like flushing it down the toilet. She didn't know if it simply hadn't occurred to Andrew that she'd notice such evidence, or if he was sending some kind of message that he knew that she knew, but wasn't ashamed about it. She hoped for the latter, but suspected the former. Either way, even though she felt horribly conflicted, she had to admit that finding these remnants of her son's sexual exploits aroused her -- especially when they were still wet!

But what about her panties? Certainly a normal pattern of post-adolescent masturbation was natural (even necessary) but Susan wasn't so sure using your mother's dirty panties to fuel the process was so healthy. She cringed at the thought of him smelling them and god knows what else. She wondered what he was thinking about while all this was going on.

Nevertheless she needed to figure out her next move. The easy way out would be just to leave things as they were and chalk it up to a little innocent sexual experimentation. After all, she knew that a panty fetish was not uncommon. And since she was the only female in the house, her son had no other source. Furthermore, she didn't KNOW he was thinking about HER as he was using the panties. Maybe he was thinking about someone his own age; or even a mature woman other than her. Those possibilities gave her some comfort.

And even if he was thinking about her; was that so different than Susan getting turned on by her own son's semen-encrusted tissues? After all, she had used them to fuel her own masturbation sessions more than once. And she was thinking about HIM while she was doing it. Does that make her a sicko? This situation was turning out to be more complicated that she initially thought.

The alternative would be to confront him with the scene and force him to talk about it. But there was clearly a downside to that that approach. Was she invading his privacy? Could they really have an open and constructive conversation about his masturbating without putting him on the defensive? Probably not.

In the end, she decided to take the easy (and safe) way out and just leave things alone. But she certainly wasn't going to be leaving her dirty panties around anymore! He'd just have to find a new source.

Meanwhile, Andrew was totally mortified when he got back to his room and discovered his mom's panties laying there in plain view. How could he have been so stupid! What if his mom had seen them? Not only would she know that he masturbates, but she'd think he was a pervert for using her dirty panties. He was totally fucked!

But his body simply gave him not choice. He remembered waking up a little late and started thinking about the panties he retrieved from his mom's laundry hamper, and how "basic" they smelled. He pretended they were Heather's panties (this really cute girl he had a crush on) and imagined that it was the wetness from her aroused pussy (not his mom's) that had soaked into the panties and given them their viscerally captivating scent. Their earthy, animal aroma made him ache with desire.

Fuck the math test. He simply HAD to masturbate. The overwhelming urge he was feeling simply gave him no choice. He pulled the panties out of their hiding place and buried his nose in them. He could still smell his mom's feminine essence and pretended it was Heather's. He thought about her breasts, and how beautiful he imagined them to be. He thought about making love to her and proudly showing her his rock hard cock. She said it was beautiful and moistened it with her saliva before guiding him inside of her.

He knew he was out of time, but there was no stopping now. He stroked himself and smelled the panties while thinking about what it would be like to cum inside Heather. He wrapped them around his erection and rubbed them up and down his shaft. The dried semen from last night made them feel scratchy against the sensitive skin. He continued stroking and thinking about Heather until he finally exploded, drenching the panties with a new load of hot, sticky semen.

When his composure returned, he realized that was already late for the bus so he threw on his clothes and flew out the door without cleaning up his mess. What a fucking moron he was!

Later that day, he didn't know what he would find when he got home from school. If the panties were no longer there, he'd know for sure he was busted. But, there they were, exactly as he had left them. Of course it was impossible to know if his mom had seen them, but for now at least he could pretend that everything was OK. Interestingly, he had no desire to masturbate as he often did after school.

His mom seemed a bit subdued during dinner, but he wasn't sure he wasn't just being overly suspicious. He suspected she already knew he masturbated. She wasn't stupid and even he knew that virtually everybody his age did it. She probably did it too. But what he was really worried about was that she would think he was some kind of pervert, lusting after his own mother! He loved her very much, but he certainly wasn't interested in her sexually. He wished there was some way he could explain.

He wasn't exactly sure why he took her panties in the first place. He figured he was just curious. But that incredible scent really got his attention. If only there was some way to tell his mom it was a GIRL thing he was interested in, and not a MOM thing.

That's when he got a brilliant idea! What if his mom found a different pair of panties in his room -- ones that definitely did not come from her? Wouldn't that let he know that her son was simply a normal red-blooded male; and not some pervert fantasizing about his own mom! Maybe he could even find a way to get them from Heather! She was a little older than he was, but they were both seniors headed off to college in the fall. They shared quite a few classes including AP physics. She came across as a bit of a nerd, but he thought she was beautiful, and her body was to die for. He'd been trying to work up the courage to ask her out all year, but he assumed she wouldn't want anything to do with a guy like him. Fear of rejection had him paralyzed. But now he had a compelling reason to help him overcome that fear. He promised himself he would ask her out on Monday when he saw her at school.

It turns out that Heather had been thinking about Andrew too. And she smiled to herself because this turned out to be her lucky day. He finally asked her out! She had been dropping hints all semester, but he was simply too shy to pick up on them. She was so pleased because he was perfect for her plan. She was one of the few remaining virgins among her group of girlfriends; and she had no intention of heading off to college with such a handicap.

It's not that she didn't have opportunities. She knew she was attractive enough, and she was pleased with her fit, trim body; but most of the guys who sniffed around her were dumb jocks or privileged, arrogant rich kids. Andrew, on the other hand, was smart, funny and cute enough. His only problem was a terminal case of shyness. She would definitely need to take the lead, and be careful not to scare him off by moving too quickly. She had agreed to go to the movies with him on Friday night and she couldn't wait to begin the execution phase of her plan!

Meanwhile, Andrew had had an interesting week. Him mom definitely seemed aloof. He was convinced that she had seen his incriminating evidence. And not that he was going to take them; but there were still no new dirty panties in her laundry hamper. That couldn't be a coincidence. Fortunately, he summoned the courage to ask Heather out. He couldn't believe how quickly she said "yes". She actually seemed really happy to be asked! He was already a little nervous about being with her, but he had all week to get used to the idea.

When Friday finally came, Andrew's nerves had definitely not settled. He hadn't been on that many dates and he wasn't sure what he would talk to her about. It was good that they were going to a movie, so he didn't need to worry about making conversation then, but what about pizza afterwards? His mom would probably tell him to just be himself, and everything would be fine. But what really worried him was whether he should try to kiss her goodnight. He figured he'd just play it by ear. What he didn't know, was that Heather already had that part figured out.

It turns out the date was amazing. The movie was good, and talking to Heather was fun and easy. They have many things in common and she has a great sense of humor. She really made him feel relaxed, and like she was having a great time. And she looked amazing! She wore baggy shorts that looked kind of like a skirt, and this amazingly sexy halter top. But the best part was saying goodbye. He decided it was OK to try to kiss her, and when he did, boy did she kiss back! Before he knew it, her tongue was exploring his mouth and she was pressing her body against his so that he could feel her breasts. She said he really had a great time and she would love to see him again next weekend when her parents would be at their cabin. Then she kissed him again and gently guided one of his hands to her breast! Andrew had never felt a girl's breast before and it was electric. He gently explored the firm but yielding flesh with his fingers and felt her nipple harden under his inexpert caress. He was in heaven! After a little while she smiled, gave him a quick peck, said "I like you Andy," and slipped inside.

Andrew couldn't wait to get home to masturbate. When he got there he didn't even undress. He just flopped down on his bed, pulled down his shorts, lifter up his tee-shirt and started stroking. His heart was still racing from feeling Heather's breast and the fact that she wanted him to do it! He hadn't masturbated all week because he was worried about his mom (and preoccupied with his upcoming date) so he came with just a few strokes. And when he did the spurts just kept coming and coming. He got it all over himself and his sheets. He woke up in the middle of the night still wearing his clothes. He used some tissues to clean himself up as best he could and put them in his wastebasket. He felt like masturbating again right away, but this time he took time and relished wonderful feelings of pleasure as they built throughout his body before exploding in the release he so desperately needed. He slept, once again, with freshly ejaculated semen cooling on his chest.

Andrew was not the only one pleased with how well the date went. Lying in bed that night, Heather thought that things could not have gone better. Andy was sooooooo sweet! Sweet and innocent. Not that she was so experienced herself, but she knew that he would be the perfect partner for her plan. And she was confident that she would have zero trouble leading at her own pace. She was happy that she'd initiated things with her passionate kiss, and putting his hand on her breast. It was obvious that he'd never caressed a girl's breast before, but it was exciting to give him what he undoubtedly perceived as a huge gift. She smiled because she just knew that he ran right home and masturbated. She hoped he enjoyed thinking about her as he did it. Not only that, but the fact that he loved touching her so much made her feel special too!

She too was compelled to masturbate, and also appreciated that she had something new to think about while she did it. Her hand moved almost involuntarily to her opening where her fingers probed, stroked and tweaked her most intimate parts. She thought about Andy caressing her breast and realized that she was pretending it was his fingers caressing her so tenderly. She allowed them to take their time before bringing herself to a beautiful and fulling orgasm that bathed her body in contentment, before almost immediately falling into a deep satisfying sleep.

The week seemed to take forever to both of them. She was so happy her parents had decided to go up to their cabin for the weekend. She told them she had a big test that she needed to stay home and study for, and fortunately they bought it! She couldn't wait to get Andy alone. She had no doubt that he would be more than willing to share in the exploration of each other's bodies that she had in mind, and just anticipating what was to come excited her. Just the thought made her nipples respond. She was new at this seduction thing, but so far her plan was working perfectly.

Andy didn't know what to expect next weekend, but he just KNEW it would be something special. It was clear that Heather was interested in making out. Could this be the weekend when he actually got laid? He didn't want to get his hopes up, but at the very least he figured he had a pretty good chance of scoring the panties he wanted to leave for his mom to discover. He masturbated thinking about what he wanted to do with Heather every day until Tuesday afternoon, but then he cut himself off. He wanted to save himself for whatever might happen. By Friday morning he was so horny it hurt.

They were both a little nervous when Andrew showed up at Heather's house about 6 pm. She had said she would order a pizza and they could eat it there. Andrew was definitely not hungry -- not for food anyway!

Heather opened the door and she looked fantastic! She wore a simple pair of running shorts and super sexy halter top that tied in the front. She was so beautiful!

"Come on in," she said as she opened the door. "I've got a pizza and a six-pack of beer. I thought we could just talk for a little while."

At first they just chit-chatted. They talked about how much fun they had last weekend, some stuff that was happening at school, and they were both excited to be going away to college. They both started to relax when Heather decided to drop her bombshell. She had decided the fairest way to play this with Andy was to simply level and just tell him the truth.

She took a deep breath and said, "So Andy, I'm going be totally straight with you. Even though I've thought about it, I still haven't gone all the way with a guy. None of the guys who made it obvious that they wanted to worked for me, so I always end up saying no. But I do not want to head off to college still being a virgin. I'm pretty sure you're in the same boat (she really hoped she was right about that!) and I thought we could help each other. I'm not talking about a permanent commitment; I just want someone who's gentle and sensitive and someone who I can trust. I promise you don't have to do anything you don't want to, but I need for this important transition in my life to be beautiful and wonderful and exciting and meaningful. I think you're the perfect guy to help me."

She looked at Andy with big, questioning eyes.

Andrew was completely stunned. He could barely stammer that he thought she was beautiful and the idea of having sex with her was unbelievably exciting. He admitted to also being a virgin, and said he only hoped he could live up to her expectations.

"Andy, do you ever smoke weed?" she asked.

"Sometimes."

"I don't know about you, but weed makes me incredibly horny, and melts away my inhibitions. What do you say we give it a try?"

One joint later they were both nicely stoned, and just as Heather had promised, feeling much less nervous and inhibited.

Andy decided to take the first move by kissing her tenderly as she had done to him. Their tongues explored each other's mouths, as their bodies pressed close together. Her breasts flattened against his chest and they felt wonderful there. Cautiously, he moved his hand to her left breast and gently began to caress it. Her nipple responded to his touch as it had before. He could feel his penis already getting hard.

"I love touching your breasts," he whispered.

And I love the way you're gently caressing them. I feel it all the way down to my toes. Do you want to untie my top?"

He didn't need to be asked twice. Slowly he undid the bow between her breasts and let the halter fall away. It was the first time he'd seen a girl's breasts in the flesh and the sight made him ache. They were exquisite! For him they were the perfect size and shape. Their skin was silky smooth and he could sense their firmness. He loved the way they moved with her body. Her nipples were poking out and surrounded by perfectly smooth little pink mounds that begged for attention.

He realized he was sort of paralyzed; just staring at her unimaginably beautiful body and wishing this moment would last forever. He was burning the image of her shimmering breasts into his mind so he could picture them whenever he wanted to. "Oh my god, I can't tell you how amazing your breasts are! I've never seen anything so beautiful in my life!"

Heather could tell he was being sincere. His look of adoration was undeniable. He was practically drooling. She smiled at him and continued. "I'm so glad you like them, Andy. My breasts are a big part of who I am, and knowing they turn you on makes me excited to share them with you. When I was younger, I was ashamed of my breasts because I thought they were too small. But then I began to understand that every girl's breasts are beautiful in their own way, and that there was no need for me to apologize or be ashamed of my own special body. Now, I feel proud of my breasts. And my nipples are super sensitive."

She knew she was talking so explicitly because of the dope, and figured she might regret it later, but for now, it felt deeply satisfying to communicate on such a fundamental level.

Meanwhile, even though Andrew was on information overload, he figured out that he had just been given an invitation. So he gently kissed and licked all around one nipple and then the other. He then revisited each one, lightly sucking and tweaking them with the tip of his tongue. She was softly moaning her approval. After a little while, he decided suck her left nipple and gently caress her other breast with his fingers.

Heather's contented purring continued as all of this was going on. Finally she whispered, "I love the way you're touching me so tenderly. My breasts and nipples simply love to be caressed. I always spend plenty of time touching them when I masturbate."

Andrew couldn't believe that she just casually admitted that she masturbates! The vision of her touching her own nipples made him even more aroused. His penis was fully erect and he shifted position to try to get more comfortable.

Heather smiled and decided it was time to take the next step, "Did you masturbate thinking about me when you got home last weekend?"

Andrew tuned six shades of purple and tried to respond, but he couldn't get any words out.

"Relax Andy; I did it too -- twice! Masturbation is a beautiful gift, and an important part of our lives. There's no reason to be ashamed about it. When was the last time you did it?"

12