Mom's Panties Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom and Andy help address Heather's guilt.
6.1k words
4.63
12k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/21/2024
Created 04/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather was both nervous and excited as she approached Andy's house. Life had been interesting, to say the least, since she maneuvered Andy into helping her lose her virginity (and his too, of course). In a very short time, their inexperience had blossomed into a vibrant cascade of sexual exploration that left each knowing exactly how to please the other as well as themselves.

The only downside was the fact that Heather needed to keep all of this secret from her parents, which made her feel guilty and uneasy. The things she was experiencing with Andy were so beautiful and natural that she couldn't accept the notion that they were somehow wrong. Yet her parents were strict conservatives who avoided the topic of human sexuality like the plague; other than to project an air of disdain and disapproval.

The ironic thing is that Heather knew her mom did at least one thing that she would disapprove of in Heather. She masturbates! Heather found a vibrator in the nightstand next to her mom's side of the bed when she was looking for an address book. She wanted so much to talk to her mom about it, but she knew she didn't dare.

What she did do, however, was "borrow" it when she knew her mom wasn't going to be around. The idea of sliding the soft, penis-shaped vibrator that she knew had been in her mom's vagina into her own was highly erotic. She always smelled and tasted her new friend looking for remnants of her mom's essence before using it on herself. And of course, she always thoroughly washed it off before putting it back in its hiding place to avoid leaving any evidence of her own.

But she knew that there was no way she could tell her mom (much less her dad) about the beautiful experiences she was sharing with Andy. If only her parents could be like Andy's mom. She not only appreciated what Heather and her son were doing; but encouraged it. That's why Heather was about to knock on Andy's door. His mom wanted to reassure her that what they were doing was a gift, and not something she needed to feel guilty or ashamed about.

The whole thing was Andy's idea. Susan (Andy's mom) had discovered that he had been using her panties to masturbate. It's a long story, but the bottom line is that Susan was worried that in discussing the situation, she had unintentionally conveyed the notion that masturbation was a shameful thing to be done only in private. So, she convinced Andy to masturbate while she watched and provided her support and encouragement.

"What better way to show you that masturbation is an important and beautiful part of a young man's life," she reasoned, "than to have you do it with my encouragement and support?"

They had a beautiful and intimate session in which Susan masturbated first and then watched her son pleasure himself under her close scrutiny.

Andy reasoned that if his mom could help him overcome his guilt and shame about masturbation, that perhaps she could help Heather overcome her guilt about having pre-marital sexual intercourse. He pitched the idea to his mom who wholeheartedly agreed.

"I'd love to help Sweetie. Plus, I'd be honored to think that you both would allow me to participate in such an intimate and private moment."

That is why Heather was so nervous. She was more than comfortable being intimate with Andy -- in fact she instigated the whole thing. But the idea of exposing herself so explicitly to Andy's mom was something else entirely. She hardly knew Susan. Not to mention the fact that she was Andy's mother for God's sake. But Andy really wanted to do this, and she decided to trust him. Besides, she had to admit that the idea of having sex with Andy while his mom watched was exciting!

"Come in Heather," Susan said brightly as she opened the door. "It's been so long since I've seen you. I see why Andrew is so infatuated with you. You've turned into a stunning young woman! And I'm so glad you're open to Andrew's plan -- although I must admit I'm a little nervous. What about you?"

Heather was glad Susan admitted she too was feeling her nerves. Why would she be nervous, she thought to herself, all she's going to be doing is fucking her boyfriend while his mom watches -- no big deal!

"Um, yea, I guess you could say I'm actually pretty nervous about it, but it's exciting too, and I trust Andy. Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"It's only a good idea if you're really OK with it. But let me assure you, I think you and Andrew are sharing one of the most beautiful and natural experiences humanity has to offer. I believe that completely sharing yourself, both physically and mentally, is a profound and precious gift. How can such a gift be wrong or immoral? That's my honest opinion. But I also firmly believe that everyone, including your parents, are entitled to theirs. I don't even know your parents or why they feel the way they do. It's not my place to be judgmental. But what I can do is provide a different perspective, and assure you that someone with a vested interest is 100% supportive. Does that make sense?"

It was a lot to process, but Heather definitely appreciated her sincerity. She gave herself the final green light and said, "Yes, I think it does, it's just takes some getting used to. So, what's next?"

"Andrew, why don't you take Heather to your room and I'll get a few things that might be useful and meet you there in a minute."

Of course, Andy was experiencing the same combination of nervousness and excitement. When they got to his room, they sat next to each other on the bed and he said, "Are you sure you're really OK with this? We can still do it with just the two of us of you want to."

"Oh Andy. Am I nervous? -- Absolutely. Do I want to chicken out? -- No way. Besides, do you want to be the one to tell your mom to get lost? I think she's got a lot invested in this plan. I think we should trust each other and just try to relax and get the most that we can out of such a rare opportunity."

Andy gave Heather the once over with his eyes. She was sooooooooo beautiful. They hugged each other in a mutually reassuring embrace. Andy's hand instinctively went to her breast. She was not wearing a bra and he felt her nipple harden under his gentle touch.

Just then Susan slipped into the room carrying a small box which she placed on the nightstand. She smiled and said, "Looks like you two are ready to get started. You look so lovely together. Do you usually start by undressing each other?"

The reality of what they were about to do suddenly dawned on Heather and Andy. And the mystery of what was in that box added to their excitement. They looked at each other for support and Heather said, "We usually just kiss and cuddle a little first, while Andy feels me up; and we both get turned on. Then when the time feels right, we undress each other, or sometimes we do it ourselves."

"Please, don't let me interrupt. I can't wait to watch."

Andy resumed his gentle caress of Heather's small breasts as they kissed tenderly. The hardness of her nipples was apparent through the thin material. After a few minutes, Andy undid her buttons, one at a time and slowly opened her shirt and helped her take it off. Her incredible body never failed to excite him. He would never tire of that unbelievable sight.

"Oh sweetheart," Susan whispered, "now I understand why Andy is so enamored with your breasts. They're beautiful! You must be so proud! I just love the way your nipples poke out! I'll bet they're super sensitive.

"Thank you for saying that, but when I was younger, I wanted big breasts like yours. I still feel that way sometimes, even though I've come to appreciate my little ones. I'd love to see yours!"

Up until this moment, Susan wasn't sure if she was going to be a spectator or a participant in this little exercise. She was hoping for the latter, and Heather's invitation opened the door. She was not about to squander the opportunity so she smiled at Heather, slipped off her blouse and reached back to unclasp her bra. Her large breasts hung down all the way to her waistline.

Heather was wide-eyed. "Oh my God, that is just the body I dreamed of. Large, firm breasts that leave no doubt that you're a real woman!"

"I'm glad you like them, Heather. I was especially proud of them when I was a young girl and thought about nothing but attracting boys. But as I got older, I realized that I didn't want to be defined by the size of my breasts. I'm afraid the perception that women with large breasts lack something in the intelligence department is alive and well. Fortunately, you don't have that issue to contend with. And I'll bet your nipples are more sensitive than mine. I'm the one who is jealous!

"Well, I love both of your breasts," Andy said. "I think about them all the time."

"Especially when he masturbates," said Heather. "The first time he kissed me, I placed his hand on my breast. I could tell it was the first time he'd touched a girl like that, and I just knew he'd run right home and play with himself. To be honest, I did it that night too, thinking about how my little breasts turned him on. I'll bet he thinks about yours too."

"I do," admitted Andy. "I think about how big they are and how you touched them for me when we masturbated together."

Susan realized that Andy had talked about their mutual masturbation session with Heather. She should have figured that out earlier, but the thought of him describing the experience to his girlfriend was somehow exciting. But it was time to move on.

"Well, I'm glad we girls feel good about our bodies, but what about you Andy? Do you worry about how you stack up?"

Andy turned beet red when he realized his mom was talking about his penis. The fact was that he WAS worried about how he stacked up; even though intellectually he knew to do so was counterproductive. But he certainly wasn't going to admit that to his mom!

"Um, I'm OK in that department," he managed to respond.

"I'm not so sure you really mean that sweetie. Most boys have a complicated relationship with their penises, and I think we should have a talk about it. But first, I think we should collect some data."

She then reached into the box an pulled out a tape measure!

Susan knew from observing her son's erection that he was average or a little better in the length department, and she thought confirming that fact would help Andy's confidence. Plus, it would be an exciting accent to their lovemaking.

Andy was mortified at the thought of his mom measuring his penis, but the thought also excited him. He was about to object when Heather said, "Wow, I think that's a GREAT idea! Don't you, Andy?"

What could he say? "Um, OK, I guess it's alright with me," he said unconvincingly.

"Excellent," said Susan. "Now Heather, your job is to make sure Andy is as hard as he can be, and when you're both satisfied, we'll see how he measures up. Andy, why don't you start by taking off your shirt and shorts?"

Andy's heart was pounding as he stripped down to his underpants. Susan and his mom still had their panties on, so he stopped there, but his mom motioned for him to continue, so he lifted his butt off the bed and slid his boxers down and off. His penis was already partly erect.

"Well, it looks like you've got a good start already, Sweetie," Heather, what can we do to make sure Andy is completely aroused?"

Heather thought for a minute and said, "Well, he loves touching my breasts and sucking on my nipples. And he loves having his testicles and anus caressed -- especially when he's stroking his penis. Wait! I know something else! He's totally turned on by vaginal aroma! That's why he used your panties! He told me he felt like a perv using them, and that he was thinking about me -- not you -- when he sniffed them. I told him that made sense because all girl's vaginas smell somewhat alike, and he agreed mine smelled a lot like your panties. But now we have a chance to test the theory and turn Andy on at the same time! Why don't we let him smell the scent of both of our vaginas, and see if he can tell the difference?"

"I like the idea, but how will we keep him from knowing which of us he's smelling."

"It'll be easy if you don't mind letting me touch you. I'll insert the fingers on my left hand into my own vagina, and the ones on my right into yours. Then we'll have Andy close his eyes and see if he can guess which is which."

"Susan felt herself moisten at the thought of Heather touching her that way. She had never been intimate with another woman, but the thought excited her. And she agreed it would be a good way to contribute to Andy's arousal.

Andy's erection was nearly complete just thinking about Heather's suggestion. He forgot all about his initial reluctance to being measured.

Heather and Susan both slipped off their panties and Heather said, "I'll start with myself."

Instinctively, she started with her breasts, caressing them gently and then moving on to her hardening nipples -- just like she does when she masturbates. She was enjoying doing this while the others watched. Normally she would use two hands to stimulate her vaginal opening, but she stopped herself just in time and used only her left. Her fingers moved up and down her slit, stimulating the flow of her feminine juices. She allowed herself to make just a bit of contact with her clitoris. When she was satisfied, she inserted the first two fingers deep into her canal. It felt different to use just her left hand. She thought she might try masturbating that way sometime just to see what it was like. She withdrew her fingers and observed that they were well moistened. She couldn't resist giving them a quick sniff.

Andy was now completely hard and Susan was mesmerized.

Heather said, "Are you ready for me?"

Susan responded by opening her legs and presenting her vagina to Heather. Heather had never touched another woman, and she found herself turned on by the prospect. She reminded herself to use just her right hand and secretly hoped that Susan would moisten at her touch.

Meanwhile, Susan began to caress her breasts and nipples, just as Heather had done. Heather used her fingers to stimulate the area between the inner and outer lips before gently moving them up and down Susan's crack. She was pleased to discover that Susan was already very well lubricated. Even though there was clearly enough arousal fluid on her fingers for Andy to smell, Heather could not resist inserting them more deeply. She used two fingers to probe Susan's depths -- searching for her G-spot. She allowed her fingers to make light contact with Susan's clit as they moved in and out, but her purpose was not to make love, so she forced herself to stop. She smiled at Susan and said, "Well I think that should do it."

Both Susan and Heather had to contend with denying themselves the pleasure they so much wanted, but they assured themselves that the wait would be worth it.

Heather automatically moved the newly moistened fingers to her nose and inhaled deeply. The musky, slightly floral aroma was similar to her own, but Susan's juices were distinctly different in a way that was difficult to describe -- more earthy perhaps. She wondered if Andy would pick up on the difference.

She realized Susan was giving her a pleading look, so allowed her to smell first one hand and then the other. She smiled knowingly at Heather.

"OK, Andy. Shut your eyes," she commanded and placed her left hand under his nostrils. "Let me know when you want me to switch," she said.

Andy loved what he was smelling. It smelled like Heather, but he couldn't be sure until he smelled the other. Either way, the alluring odor was irresistible. "OK," he said, indicating he was ready to move on.

Heather switched hands, allowing Andy to smell his mom's essence.

"Oh my God," said Andy. "This one is my mom's! I've smelled Heather so often I knew I could recognize her fragrance anywhere. And this one's got the same animal scent, but it also smells like my mom. They both make me ache with desire."

"Well, that's pretty much the point," Susan reminded them. "I think we're ready to do a little measuring!"

Andy's penis, which was now fully erect, was suddenly the object of everyone's attention. A fact that made Andy even more excited. His shaft stood proudly before them, pulsing with the beating of his heart.

"Oh Andy, it's beautiful. But let's be sure you can't get any harder. Lay back and stroke yourself while I caress your testicles. But whatever you do, don't cum!"

Andy did as he was told, using his two-handed method; alternately sliding his fingers down his shaft to stimulate the underside of his head with one hand and then the other. Meanwhile Heather was gently, gently caressing his testicles. He had to be very careful not to let himself cum.

Just then, Susan reached into the box and pulled out a slender plastic tube, moistened it with her saliva and began using it to tease his anus! She moved it all around his puckered asshole before slowly probing more deeply. It felt amazing moving in and out down there.

"This is the nozzle from the enema bag that I used on you when you were a little boy. You were probably too young to remember those sessions, but sometimes your tiny penis would get hard when I inserted it into your rectum; just like I'm doing now. It's a very sensitive area."

Andy couldn't believe what was happening. All three of them working to make is dick as hard as it could be. Him, reveling in the shame and humiliation he always experienced when he masturbated for someone, while his girlfriend expertly teased his testes the way she knows he loves, and his mom explored his asshole like she did when he was a baby. Unbelievable!

This symphony of stimulation continued for a minute or more when a drop of pre-cum emerged from Andy's opening. There was no doubt he had never been harder; and they all knew it was time.

Susan carefully removed the probe and reached for the tape measure which she stretched from the base of his erection to its tip. Six and 3/8 inches long. She then wrapped it around his cock, just under the head. Five and 1/16th inches around.

"OK, Andy. Now I want you to flex your muscles really tightly like you're trying to hold in pee. That will temporarily increase your girth. You might want to try doing that when you're making love sometime if you haven't already. It increases the pleasure for both of you -- especially if Heather uses her vaginal muscles to squeeze you while you're doing it.

Andy did as instructed. Five and 7/16th inches.

"Oh Andy," his mom said. "I'm so proud of you. The average length of a fully erect American penis is 12.89 cm (a little over 5 inches). You're almost six and a half! And your girth is greater than average too! You have a wonderful, young penis that will give you pleasure your whole life! But after all of this, you must be about ready to burst! And Heather looks like she's in about the same shape."

She reached into the box again and brought out Henry, her well-used vibrator.

"I'm so thrilled to share this beautiful moment with you. I'm going to try to copy what you're doing by pretending this is Andy's penis! She held Henry next to Andy's erection and said, "Just look, Andy! You're almost exactly the same size!

I can't wait to watch you make love."

Andy and Heather exchanged glances and realized this was indeed a very special opportunity and they wanted to make the best of it. Andy started as he usually does, by making love to Heather's perfect small breasts. He looked at them adoringly, drinking in their pure beauty, before gently caressing them with both hands. He never failed to savor the incredible firm but yielding flesh. He could make himself hard just by visualizing them in his mind. He gently kissed her pointy nipples, one at a time, and sucked on each one for a moment while tweaking them playfully with his tongue. Heather loved the way he adored her breasts. She had to admit, it made her appreciate them more herself. And Andy was now an expert at caressing them just the way she liked.

12