Mom's Poophole Loophole

Story Info
Mom shows her son a loophole to sex before marriage.
3.8k words
4.42
25.3k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hank, you really packed up the car, didn't you?"

"Yeah, but I got it all in there."

"You know you could have rented a trailer, Dad?" Trevor looked in the car. The only open spots were the driver's seat, and the seat right behind. Every other inch of available space was full of his stuff.

"Son, as much as I'm paying for this school, I'm not spending more to get you there. You'll be fine. Your mom can sit on your lap."

"Dad, it's two days!"

"It'll be fine, trust me. Right, dear?"

Sandra looked in the car. Bent over so she could see in, her short sundress rode up her thighs. Hank and Trevor both admired the view of her firm thighs.

"I guess it'll be okay. If you don't mind, Trevor?"

Trevor tried not to look too excited. He had a crush on his mom, as many sons do, and the thought of her sitting on his lap for two days triggered an erection.

"Yeah, Mom, it'll be okay."

"Great, let's go then," Hank said. I have lots of driving before we get to the motel tonight."

The ride was mostly uneventful. Just boring freeway driving. Hank drove, the droning of talk radio and sports drove mother and son to boredom. No matter what they said, he wanted his selections.

Trevor tried not to think about his mother sitting on his lap. She wasn't heavy, but anyone sitting on your lap for hours at a time is not that pleasant. It didn't help that every time she shifted on his lap, his erection renewed itself. Even though he tried to think of other things, he couldn't escape from the fact that it was his sexy mother squirming on him. He was unable to adjust himself without drawing attention to the fact that she was causing a raging boner in his pants.

He closed his eyes and tried not to think thoughts of his sexy mom.

What made it worse was that she leaned back against him, her head on his shoulder. The fragrance of her shampoo filled his space and he inhaled it.

With nowhere else to put them, his arms wrapped around her belly, clasped around her.

****

After hours of driving and a quick dinner, they arrived at the motel for the night.

"I'm going to go to that bar down the street that I saw. The guy at check-in said they'll have the preseason game on."

"Oh? Are you sure, Hank? I thought we could relax a bit after that drive." He didn't hear the disappointment in his wife's question.

"This will help me relax. I won't be too long, I promise." Hank kissed Sandra on the cheek and was out the door. "Love ya," could be heard as the door slammed behind him.

She sighed and looked at the door.

"You okay, Mom?"

She turned to Trevor. "Yeah, I suppose. Annoyed. Disappointed. No. I wish he'd pay as much attention to me as his damned sports."

"How about a nice massage to help you relax?" He offered.

"You know what, that would be great. Sitting on your lap all day wasn't the most comfortable thing in the world."

"Sorry about that, Mom."

"It's okay sweetie," she said. She pulled her shirt off leaving her boobs in the bra. Trevor gulped. He'd seen her like this before at home. She wasn't shy around her son. But this was the first time he'd been alone with her while she undressed.

"You weren't really helping though with your thingy poking me in the butt." She grinned at him as she undid her pants and slid them down.

He didn't know what to say. Between her comment about his dick and watching her strip down to her underwear, he was at a loss for words.

She stood there in her sheer bra and thong panties. He couldn't imagine anyone else looking hotter than she did at that moment. Her nipples showed through the material and he could see that she kept her bush trimmed to a narrow landing strip, pointing to her final destination.

"Trevor, Trevor." She waved her hand in front of his face. "Earth to Trevor."

He shook his head. "Sorry, Mom. You're just so beautiful."

"Ahh, sweetie. Aren't you a charmer? I bet the girls eat that up."

"Oh, no. I haven't had much luck with girls. I get too nervous around them."

"I find that hard to believe."

"It's true mom. I get my tongue twisted and I trip over my words. Girls don't want to talk to a guy that talks like a spaz." He hung his head down.

"Come here." She held out her arms and he hugged her. "You'll get there. You need some confidence. When you are confident, girls find that attractive."

"But how can I be confident if I don't know what to do?"

She thought for a minute. "You can do what your dad and I did before we got married."

"What's that?"

She sat on the bed and patted next to her. "We've taught you that sex is for married couples and that you should wait."

"Yeah."

"What we did was anal."

"Excuse me? What do you mean?" His mom was telling him to do anal? And her and Dad? It was almost enough to reset his brain. Mom telling him that they had sex when they were dating?

"Anal doesn't count as sex, so your dad put his dick in my butt."

"Mom, I don't think that's true."

She smiled, "Oh it's very true. Your dad used to love fucking my butt."

"Not that, Mom. But wow. I mean about it not counting."

"It doesn't count, trust me on this. It's a good thing too, because he got me pregnant with you on our wedding night. The first time we had real sex, and I was knocked up."

"Seriously, Mom?"

"Oh yeah," she said, a grin on her face. "Your dad was quite virile. And that's why I want you to be careful. You take after him, and I'm not quite ready to be a grandma yet. So, stick to her butt until you are married."

Trevor didn't know what to think. Sex ed had said that anal was sex, but now his mom was saying that it wasn't. "What do you mean it doesn't count? I don't understand."

"You can't get pregnant in the butt, so it doesn't count as sex."

"Mmm, okay. I guess." He still thought she was mistaken. "Does that mean blow jobs aren't sex either?"

"Ooh gross, Trevor," she said. "I never liked doing that, and I'm not about to do it for you either. But to your question, no they don't count either."

"But that doesn't help me if I can't talk to a girl without feeling nervous."

"Hmm, I see the problem. I'll show you what to do so you feel comfortable when the time comes." She stood and faced away from him and pulled her panties down. Her hands were on her feet, bent over.

He saw something he wasn't expecting. "What is that, Mom?" A shiny purple gem sparkled from between her cheeks.

"This is my butt plug. I keep it in all the time."

"Wow, that's crazy."

"After a while you get used to it. It's so filling, and I forget I have it in sometimes. But like today, the car bumping around, and your hardon pressing into it got me worked up. Go ahead, pull it out."

He wrapped his fingers around the end, feeling his mom's firm ass in the process. He pulled, but it remained firmly lodged in place.

"Keep pulling," she said.

He tried again. One hand planted on her ass cheek, the other gripping the flared end of the plug, he pulled on it. It took more effort than he thought he'd need, but slowly her butthole spread open. Impossibly wide, the fat metal plug stretched her sphincter open. All of a sudden, it popped out and fell to the floor. Her butt hole was open and pulsing. She was panting.

"Now, grab the tube from my purse and spread it on your dick."

"What!?"

"You need to lube up before you put it in a girl's butt. Always. Every time. It's very painful, for both, if you don't."

"But it's your butt, Mom."

"Trevor, why do you think I'm showing you? What happens when you get the cute girl you like alone and she's ready for you? You need to know what you are doing. The first time your father did it, he was so nervous that neither of us enjoyed it. If I didn't already know I loved him, we'd never have stayed together after that night. I don't want that for any of the girls that you get with. They should be able to enjoy getting their asses fucked by my son. Who better to teach you than your mother? Now lube up and put your cock in my ass."

"Okay, Mom. Here goes." He pushed his dick against his mother's butthole. It had closed up some, but not completely. She held her cheeks apart for him.

"Go on baby, push in."

He pressed against her anus but felt resistance. "Push, damn it," she said with effort. Her son was bigger than her husband, and she hadn't had anyone this large in her butt in several years.

He pushed past the tight opening and it gripped the shaft after the head popped into her inviting sphincter. "Oh wow, mom."

"Oh yeah, that's it." She grinned back at him, "Feels great, huh?"

"It's weird, it's gripping so tight."

"Now push in. You're bigger than your father, so go slow."

"Oh yeah, that's it." She grinned back at him, "Feels great, huh?"

"It's weird like I stuck my dick in a furnace, and it's gripping so tight." He pushed his cock slowly until it was fully engulfed in his mom's butthole.

"Now fuck your mom's ass, Son."

Trevor went to work, his cock slipping in and out. The tight ring of her sphincter grabbed at the shaft of his cock.

Her fingers worked her clit, moving in time with his strokes. She slipped a finger inside her pussy, feeling his cock through the wall of her vagina. He filled her up better than any toy could.

"Mom, I'm gonna cum!"

"Yes, Baby. Fill my ass with your cum."

Trevor's body shook as he rammed his cock all the way inside his mom. His cum filled her bowels with his hot seed, safely deposited where she couldn't get pregnant.

He paused, breathing hard. Her sphincter was squeezing him rhythmically.

"Okay, now pull out." He leaned back pulling his cock from her ass. "Slowly! Your cock is big and you have to be as gentle coming out as going in."

"Sorry." He pulled out more gingerly this time. Her sphincter tried to hold onto the head of his cock, squeezing it. He finally popped out and watched her starfish winking at him, slowly oozing his cum out.

She hopped up and went to the bathroom while he lay collapsed on the bed. His still-hard cock pointed to the ceiling, and he had a huge grin on his face.

They laid down on the bed when she came out. Trevor scooted up behind his mom, snuggling up to her back, spooning against her, his softened dick nestled between her cheeks. The plug was back in place. He wondered if she had cleaned herself out or just plugged his cum in bet ass. He wrapped his arm around her and held her to him.

"That was a nice way to relax."

"I don't know about relaxing, but it was sure fun." He smelled her hair, fresh from her shower, something fruity.

"You should get into your bed before your dad gets back."

"Yeah, good idea." He kissed her and slapped her ass lightly before climbing into the other bed in the room. He was asleep instantly and didn't hear the quiet argument his parents had when his dad returned, horny and looking for attention from his wife.

****

The next day of driving was a repeat of the first. Long hours of monotonous landscapes zooming past them.

With his new knowledge of how much his mom liked anal, he made sure that his hard cock pressed into her butt as much as possible. He knew that each bump in the road jostled the buttplug that she wore.

"Okay guys, let's break for lunch," Hank said as he pulled off the highway to a rest stop.

"Great, I could use a good stretch," Sandra said. "How about you Trev?"

"Yeah, it's a little tight back here," he said with a grin.

Inside, Mother and Son went towards the bathrooms. He completed his piss and was walking out when a hand tugged on his. His mom was dragging him into the ladies' room.

"Mom, what are you doing?" he asked, looking around in confusion. The women's restroom was somehow not at all what he was expecting, looking remarkably like the men's.

Sandra shimmied her pants and underwear down and she bent over the sink. "Hurry up, Trevor. We don't have a lot of time." She pulled the plug out and dropped it in the sink. Her gaping hole winked at him invitingly.

"What are you doing, Mom?"

"Isn't it obvious? I want you to fuck my butt. Hard. And fast. You've been teasing me with your cock the whole ride today. Now get over here."

He undid his pants and pulled out his rapidly growing cock. Her purse was sitting on the floor and he fished out the lube. He hesitated at her back door before pushing into her ass.

"Ohhhh, yeah, Baby. Just like that. Mommy loves it in her butt. Fuck me hard now."

He was quickly pumping his cock in and out of his mother's ass. The grip her sphincter had on him was pretty amazing.

A gasp sounded behind them. Both turned to see the shocked woman standing there watching.

"What are you two doing? Why are you fucking her in here?"

Sandra said, "It's okay. He's in my butt. That doesn't count."

The stranger opened and closed her mouth, looking like a fish, unable to say anything. She stood there watching mother and son.

Turning her attention away from the stranger, Sandra said, "Okay, son, get back to it. We don't have much time. Your dad will be wondering where we are. I don't want to keep him waiting and I'm hungry."

He resumed fucking his mom, bent over the sink at a rest stop. He wondered how he got here. Just yesterday, he'd never have thought that he'd be fucking his mom at all, let alone in the ass in a rest-stop bathroom.

"Fuck yeah, take it, Mom. Take my cock in your ass!" He looked at the woman in the mirror. Her eyes locked on his cock as it sawed into his mother's asshole. He idly wondered if she liked anal.

Sandra grunted each time he bottomed out in her ass. Her son filled her better than anyone had in a long time. She knew she'd be sore later, but now she reveled in the feeling.

Finally, Trevor felt himself getting close. "I'm coming, Mom."

"Oh god, yes. Cum in my butt. Spray my insides with your cum."

His cum spurted into her. Standing there joined at the ass with his mom, he looked in the mirror, the woman was gone. Sweat dripped down his face. He'd never known how much work it was to fuck someone.

"That was great baby. Wash up real quick so we can meet up with your dad." She squatted and popped the plug back in her ass, trapping her son's cum in her butt.

He washed up and walked out before his mom. He nearly ran into a girl about his age.

"Oh, sorry there," he said, as he tried not to knock her over. She was a pretty girl with a shy smile.

"I saw you in there. With your Mom, I guess?"

"Yeah," he said.

"I hope I can find someone who will do things like that for me."

"You will, dear," Sandra said as she sidled up to the girl from behind. The girl squeaked in surprise when Sandra's hand squeezed her butt. "It doesn't count when it's in the butt, so have fun with it. My husband was my boyfriend in high school, and we did it like that before we got married."

"Oh, I don't have a boyfriend." The girl looked at Trevor thoughtfully.

Sandra saw the look. "I would let you, but we just stopped for a quick bite to eat. My husband is probably wondering where we are."

"Oh, okay," she said, deflated.

Trevor watched the conversation quietly. He leaned over to his mom and whispered in her ear. Sandra got a big smile.

"I'll tell you what. I can give you a taste of it," Sandra said to the girl.

"What do you mean?"

Trevor hugged the girl to him, kissing her gently. His mom's hands undid the girl's shorts and pulled them down over her ample butt. "Girl, you have a fine butt."

She sucked a finger into her mouth and then pushed it between the girl's cheeks. Into the tight sphincter, she pushed, until her finger was fully buried in the girl's butthole.

Meanwhile, Trevor held her and kissed her for all he was worth. The girl relaxed enough for his mom to finger fuck the girl's asshole.

Too soon, the girl felt the finger leave her butt. She turned and said, "Wow, that was amazing. Are you sure you don't have time to do more? Please."

Sandra kissed the girl. "That was just a taste. Find yourself a nice boy who'll take care of your butt like that." Sandra pulled the girl's shorts back up. "But now, we really have to go. Come on, Trevor."

"Bye. Good luck," Trevor told the girl as they walked away. The girl blushed and turned away.

"Wow, Mom. I can't believe you did that."

She smiled at her son. "It was the least I could do. Now she knows she can save herself for marriage and still have some fun. Because you know--"

"The butt doesn't count," he finished.

"Exactly. Now let's eat, I'm famished."

When they were getting back in the car, Sandra said, "Hank wait a sec." She jogged over to another car, where the girl and the woman who had watched them in the restroom were standing. Trevor couldn't tell what she was doing.

"What was that about, Honey?" Hank asked when she returned.

"Oh, nothing important, we met earlier and I was just giving her some information she had asked for."

"Oh okay. Whatever. Are we ready to roll?"

"Let's do it."

****

"I'm sorry, Honey," Hank said. "You guys will have to get the boxes into Trevor's room. I really don't like how the car sounds."

"Jesus Hank, couldn't you at least help with the boxes, before you abandon us?"

He looked at his watch. "It's getting late. I want to get to the shop before they close. You can handle it."

She watched him drive away. "Asshole."

"Sorry, Mom." Trevor put his arm around his mom and held her.

"Thanks, sweetie. Let's get this started."

An hour of moving boxes into Trevor's dorm room left them both hot and sweating. Sandra's t-shirt was soaked through, sweat highlighting her breasts. Her hair was plastered to her head.

Trevor held her from behind, pressing into her butt. He kissed her neck.

"Ugh, I'm a mess," she said.

"That's okay, Mom. I don't mind."

"Ha, I can feel that, you little dirty bird. Let's take a break."

He knelt down and spread her cheeks. The jewel glistened in the light of his dorm room. Pulling the plug out of his mom's was easier now that he had done it a couple of times. It plopped out and he tossed it on the bed.

The sight of his mom kneeling on his dorm room bed, her ass wiggling in anticipation was driving him crazy. His hard cock pointed toward her wrinkled opening as if it was a divining rod.

He bent over and kissed the left cheek, then the right cheek. The smell of her arousal wafted to his nose and he took a deep breath. Part of him wished he could fuck her properly, but he satisfied himself with her ass.

"Ready, Mom?" His cock was positioned at her back door, the hole that didn't count.

"More than ready." She looked back at him and nodded.

Into her sphincter, he pushed. Even though she wore a butt plug, her ass was tight. It resisted his entry, but he pressed on, slipping the head inside her.

"Ahhh, yes. That's it, Baby. You stretch me out so good. Oh god, yes, Trevor. Fuck your Mom's ass!"

He pounded her, his cock slammed into her butthole.

"Whoa, what's this?" Trevor paused, his cock fully inserted in his mom's ass. Both looked up at the person standing in the room. "This is 307, right?"

"Yeah, don't mind us, we're just taking a break."

He walked over and held out his hand. "Don't sweat it, it's cool."

Trevor fistbumped his new roommate. "Trevor. This is my mom, Sandra Hand."

"Woah, your mom? How does that work? I'm Jim."

Sandra said, "Anal doesn't count."

"What?

"If it's in the butt, it's not really sex since the woman can't get pregnant."

Jim said, "Hmm, interesting. So, the whole mom, son thing, doesn't count with anal."

"Yep. Ooh, yes Trevor, just like that," Sandra moaned.

"Wow. I'll have to think about this."

Sandra looked Jim up and down. His cock was already hardening in his shorts. She reached out to it. "That feels pretty nice, Jim."

"Thanks, I haven't had any complaints. Anyway, I have to go. It was nice meeting you, Ma'am. I'll be back later, Trevor. We'll hang out."

12