Mom's Ripple Effect (Extended)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So... What are you thinking?" she asked. "What's your reaction? I really think this will give all three of us a chance to be happier."

Mulling at the shipping container for some time, Paul finally responded, "Well, I think he's insane for not wanting to be with you."

Heather laughed and rested her arms on his neck. "I know, right?"

"Does this mean I can sleep in your bed instead now?" Paul wondered, knowing it was a reach.

"Hah! Uh... How about you give me some time to sort through everything and think about our relationship?"

"Okay. I really wanna fuck you right now, though. We can still do that, right?" Paul asked, optimistically dropping his shorts.

Looking at his cock, Heather nodded. "Yeah, I wasn't saying we needed to put a pause on that."

The mother and son came together, with Paul desperately removing his mom's clothes, wanting her in her most vulnerable state. As Heather let her son bring her naked body down to the grass, she closed her eyes, feeling his tongue on her pussy and his hot breath on her thighs. His dirty words melted into a molten stream in her ear that spiraled in her brain. And in the chaos of confusion, worry, and shame, an obvious truth remained. She wanted Paul and to give him everything he wanted.

A vision of her future, their future, unfolded in the blackness and lifted her shoulders from the dirt. With a push, she sent her son's back to the ground and took his erection in her mouth, blowing profusely.

"Fuck, you're so good at this."

"Yeah? You like when your girlfriend sucks your cock?" Heather watched her son's squinting eyes pop open, and she smiled back with her green ones, licking the length of his shaft before blowing again.

"Are you serious?" he panted. "You wanna be my girlfriend."

Heather grinned and lovingly squeezed his side.

Paul sat up. "Like, I can call you my girlfriend? And we're a couple?"

Brushing her copper hair from her forehead, Heather breathed, "Call me, mom. I'm always your mom. But you can think of me as your girlfriend sometimes, too."

"Holy shit! Yes, let's do that!" Paul punched the ground. "When will you be my girlfriend and when will you be my mom, though?"

"Depends."

"So, if we're doing this or anything date-like, you're my girlfriend? And if not, you're my mom?"

"No." Heather shook her head. "I'm always your mom -- just one that does girlfriend stuff, too. For example, as your girlfriend, I'm about to fuck your brains out. But as your mom, I'm going to ride you so you don't get tired and screw up your college plans."

Paul rubbed his face. "Jesus. Can you be both all the time?"

"Haha! We'll see how it goes."

The experienced mother angled her son's cock and sat on it. His adorable face twisted, and the side of her mouth curled, knowing it was the same view he had when she rode the dildo months ago. Together they moaned and grunted, humping in ecstasy. "Relax, relax," Heather had to keep reminding him, trying to keep his energy in store and also wanting to make their first time as a couple special.

"Ugh! I wanna cum in your pussy so fucking bad!"

"Yeah?" Heather heard her ass slap against his sweaty thighs and sat up higher. "You're so much better than that dildo."

Paul's face stretched into a silent laugh as the oxygen was sucked from his lungs. His eyes went elsewhere, then he erupted, dousing the burning fire inside Heather, but only for a moment. Her brain fogged and her pussy caught fire again before she pushed her son's shoulder blades into the dirt and ground back and forth. No amount of friction was enough.

Finally, Heather fell into her son's body, clenched him tightly, and closed her eyes as waves of cum squirted from her pussy.


In the aftermath, they lay together, looking up at the fluffy clouds in the blue sky through the overhanging tree branches. Paul slid out from under his mom and slowly got up.

"Mmm. Where are you going?"

"Well, I figured I could-"

"There's plenty of time until your race. Maybe I'm not done with you yet?"

"Uh, I don't think I can go again. I can later, though!"

Heather rolled her head and smiled, her freckled cheeks bubbling beneath her closed eyes. "I didn't mean that. I was hoping there was something else you could do for me."

"Oh. Like what?"

Heather bent her knees up, spreading them to show her glistening lips. "I could never get your dad to do this for me. And since you're a fan of sticky messes...."

"Woah, uh..." Paul scratched his arm. "I want to, but I don't know if... Like, it's not that-"

"You won't be swallowing it. I will be. You'll just be eating it out," she explained. "I know it's a little kinky, but I think we'll be happier if we give each other everything we want."

Paul was quiet. "Are you asking me to do this as my mom or as my girlfriend?"

"Both."

"So, if I start doing this, you'll try stuff out with me, too?"

Heather nodded.

"Okay. If I try this, I want you to try being in a real relationship with me, where we're real partners. I don't wanna live in your place. I wanna live in our place. And I wanna sleep in our bed. And I wanna take you out on dates and for you to tell people I'm your boyfriend when they ask."

Heather opened her hooded green eyes and looked at her son. She had never felt so wanted or more connected to another person. "Fine. But when we're moving the furniture into our new place, you're doing it shirtless."

The mother and son smiled and lovingly kissed. And then Heather introduced Paul to a new activity they could enjoy together.



*** Home ***


In the finals of the National Tournament, Paul faced the top competition in the nation and finished third. His bronze medal now hangs in the apartment he and Heather share outside Princeton, New Jersey.