Mom's Soft Comfort Pt. 02

Story Info
Mom, son and wool.
3.2k words
4.31
19.7k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is November. The days are getting shorter, the temperature is dropping more and more. My favourite time of the year has arrived. It is the most cosy time of the year, sweaters and cardigans are pulled out of the closets. It is time for my fetish and hopefully my mom...

My name is Ron, 18 years old and still living at home.

************

It has been a month since my mom decided she needed to comfort me in an unexpected and surprising way. Her soft cardigan and her awesome body made my fantasy come true (and maybe also hers).

Since then, not a word was spoken about what happened. My mom was just my mom again; strict, no-nonsense, down to earth and outspoken and very much disgusted by porn.

I was totally disappointed by my mom's silence. I didn't forget it and it was still in my mind clearly. I hoped she would at least sometimes give me a signal or a smile or even a soft touch... But nothing like that.

I also noticed that the box with all her cashmere sweaters from the attic was gone. I now realized that last month's happening was really a one time thing as mom stated more than once. But I couldn't let it go. I wanted to talk to her, touch her, feel her...

On the other hand, I saw she purchased a lot of new sweaters and cardigans...nice soft cotton and even angora and mohair. She wore them regularly, but kept me at

a distance. I was sure she did it to punish me, to let me know that this was not for me to touch, that I have done something wrong...

Even when I searched her closet, I couldn't find anything back. She hid them all from me. I was devastated. I just needed her and her softness so bad.

My parents' marriage was a mess. A lot of arguing and screaming. Most of the time my dad said nothing and just left. We all suspected he had an affair somewhere with some ugly dumb blond girl who hoped to hit the jackpot with this "businessman".

This made my mom starting to gain weight due to all the stress.

I could see that her body became fuller. Bigger boobs, nicer ass and fuller belly. In my brain it made her look even hotter. It made it even harder for me not look at her and dreaming and fantasizing about her and me. I jerked off almost every night whilst thinking of her and our morning together last month. I felt guilty about these incestuous thoughts, but just couldn't help myself, especially now I have experienced what is like to make love to her. I still could feel her body and her softness against my body and smell the hot odor from her warm hairy pussy.

I wanted more, I wanted to kiss her lips, feel her tongue against mine, I wanted to lick her vagina again, feel her body, kiss her all over, feel her ass...I wanted to come inside her, lose my virginity to my mom and fuck her deep. I wanted her to take my cock in her mouth. I wanted her soft cardigans and sweaters over her gorgeous naked tits, her beautiful big, saggy, mature tits.

I wanted to kiss her full ass and touch her whole...I wanted so much more...

***********

It was the end of November, dad was gone for good. Mom had enough and kicked him out and filed for divorce. The divorce will be hell, but at least he got what he deserved.

I could see that it was a load of her shoulders. She started to smile again, but was fragile. Towards me she still kept her distance, but sometimes kissed me softly on the cheeks. No sign of any longing or sexual arousal. It was like everything was a dream.

Until one night; I was already in bed for hours, but couldn't sleep, when I heard my bedroom door open quietly and someone softly entered my room in the dark. I didn't have to look, I could hear it was my mom.

She didn't say anything until she was in my bed. "Can you please move over a bit." She whispered. I moved back a little, as she moved the covers away from me and stepped into bed. She lay down with her back to me.

Immediately I could feel she was wearing one of her gorgeous soft cashmere twin sets and nothing underneath. Not even underwear...

Just as I wanted to say something, "not a word, please! I just need you, I need us." she softly spoke.

She took my hand, put it on her left boob. I could feel her nipple getting hard under her soft tight twinset... Slowly I started to stroke and squeeze her large boob. It felt like heaven. I could smell her body, her perfume, her warm, moist vagina and her need for me.

I slowly started to kiss her neck, while she tenderly moved her ass against my rock hard cock.

"Please take your boxers off. I want to feel you as close as possible. I have been longing for you really bad." she confessed.

"But mom, you were literally pushing me away... I wanted to feel you, touch you, kiss you. I needed you. You hid all your soft sweaters and cardigans. Even your old twin sets..." I sobbed.

"I bought all this soft knitwear for you. I wanted you to feel them. But as long as your dad was in the house I needed to keep my distance to you and make sure he didn't get suspicious about what was going on. I hid all the soft wool because I didn't want you to jerk off on your own. I wanted to be there, wear them and see what it does to you. It broke my heart that we couldn't touch each other..."

Softly she pushed her ass against my cock. It felt so good. I stroked her soft fluffy boobs while my cock was riding up against her big ass. She took my hand and guided it to her soft hairy pussy. My fingers played with her hairy cunt and searched for her clit.

She switched my bed lamp on and turned around.

"I want to see you in the eye when you are in ecstasy." she said and started kissing me. I took her in my arms and kissed her back, pushing my tongue into her mouth. My saliva mixed with hers. My left hand was still playing with her bushy vagina. I felt her big lips hanging out and fondled them. She suddenly moaned into my mouth and kissed me with more passion.

I moved my hand towards her soft cashmere sweater and touched her boobs. She took my hand and wanted me to feel her tit under her sweater.

Her tits were gorgeous! Large and saggy. I fumbled her nipples and made them even harder than they already were.

"Suck them!" she moaned. I pulled her sweater up and looked at these two meat mountains. I took them in my hand and gave them a gentle rub. My lips were sucking her hard nipples like crazy. My tongue played with them.

"Now lick my pussy." she ordered me.

I went down to her hairy cunt and smelled her warm moist hairy vagina. I sucked her big lips and slowly entered her hole with two fingers. I opened up her big swollen lips and her big clit was looking at me. The sight of her wet open pussy and these big lips was almost too much for me.

I carefully started licking her clit while fucking her with my two fingers. My tongue circled around her big sex button. The scent coming from her warm hole was so good... Suddenly I felt her cramp up. Her nipples got even bigger, her vagina captured my fingers like a very strong hand and with a roar she came! She sprayed her cum all over my hand and my bed. It is so hot that my mom is a squirter. So great to see this 54 year old woman having an orgasm of a lifetime. And it was all because of me. I felt proud and satisfied.

After she was back to earth again, she sat up and took off her cardigan and sweater. I was somewhat disappointed, but now looked at the perfect chubby body of my mom with her perfect tits! I felt her, stroked her, kissed her. My cock was enormous. Mom looked at my throbbing 18 year old dick with admiration. She started kissing my nipples and felt my balls with her warm hand. She moved her warm hand to my dick and jerked me off. She did it with such subtle movement and so much love, that was almost exploding.

"O god mom, I don't want to cum yet." I begged.

Then she did what I never expected from her. I noticed she moved her head down and slowly started to lick the head...Her wet, warm tongue felt so damn exciting, I just couldn't believe it. Slowly her lips slid around my helmet and went down my shaft.

"What are you doing, mom? O, this is soo good. I thought you didn't like this?"

"I don't like porn like in magazines and movies, because they are degrading to women. But I love sucking my sons beautiful, gorgeous hard cock. The past month I only thought about how it would taste in my mouth, while I feel your hands all over my body."

She took him deeper in her mouth and slid up and down, playing with her tongue under the rim... My hands were all over her body. I felt her tits, her back, her belly...everywhere. I stroked her hair and pushed her head down further. I was in total ecstasy.

"I am gona cum, mom! I am going to shoot my load!!"

Like a missile my cum shot in her mouth...One load after another. I could feel she was swallowing it all...

She looked up to me with her mouth still filled with some of her sons cum, drops of it dripped on her tits... God, this was hot...my mom drinking my sperm and she seemed to like it...

After a while she got up and stood naked in front of me.

"I am going to get us something to drink, in the meantime, you go to my bedroom and take the big boxes from under my bed, open them and look for the softest sweaters or cardigans you can find. When I come back, I need you to wear one and lay on your back in bed."

I couldn't believe my ears. This was so hot...

So I went to her bedroom, got the boxes and opened them. In here were all her sweaters and cardigans, old and new. Also, her mohair cardigan from last month was here. It was like heaven on earth. I felt like a little kid in a candy store.

I went through all this fluffy and soft clothing and held it against my body and face. I stroked them, smelled them and softly caressed my nipples. I just couldn't believe my luck.

Finally, I grabbed a brown angora crew neck sweater and stroked my body and nipples with it. This was so hot, I had to pinch myself I wasn't dreaming. I immediately put it on and caressed myself and felt it on my cock, which was beginning to get hard again.

I returned to my bedroom and lay down on my back in bed. Mom walked up the stairs and entered my room.

"Wow, isn't this a gorgeous sight for my sore eyes." she stated and gave me a naughty smile.

"Good choice of a sweater. I tried it once on, on my naked breasts...I immediately understood where your fetish is coming from. The feel of my nipples inside the angora was heavenly..."

I looked at my naked mom standing there with her full size body, her unbelievable sexy tits and nice bush...

"Look at you," she said, "all fired up again, wrapped in my soft sweater. Never thought it would be like this. It is so much better than I hoped for."

She sat beside me on the side of the bed and start to pull the sweater over my cock and gently rubbed it. I got even harder then I already was...

I looked in her eyes and could see she was contemplating something...

Suddenly she stood up and put her right leg over my body. She was now sitting on my legs and looked down. Without a word she took my cock in her hands and moved her pussy over my dick. I suddenly realized I was going to fuck my mom! I was going to lose my virginity to my mom!!

Slowly my cock touched her wet pussy lips. She looked at my face with the most sexiest smile you could imagine. I felt her warm hole slowly deeper and deeper around my cock! I was inside my mom!!

The sensation of being inside my moms warm vagina was heavenly. The warm, soft flesh around my cock and the sight of my mom on top of me almost made me cum on the spot.

Now she started to move in a sensual rhythm and fucked me deeply. Her tits were moving from one side to another...She leaned on my chest and had her eyes closed in ecstasy. She was so warm and wet inside and felt so soft.

I wanted to fuck her too and started to thrust my pole into her body.

"Don't move! Let me do it! I want to do it, I want to ride you! Just look at my body, feel the sweater on your body and hold my boobs. Just enjoy." she moaned.

She went faster and faster, suddenly sat up straight and felt her own nipples and boobs. My mom was so hot!

"I want you to shoot your load in me. After that you are going to lick my pussy clean!" she commanded.

I started to play with my angora covered nipples and stroked the sweater.

"O yeah, make your nipples rock hard!" she almost screamed.

She looked down at my hard nipples and licked her fingers. She started to play with my two sensitive buttons and made the sweater wet with her saliva coming from her fingers. She twisted my man tits so good, that I felt my orgasm coming soon.

"Do it baby, shoot your load in me!"

"I am cumming so good!! Wow!! I am cumming inside my mom!!. O, this feels so good!!"

My cock was bigger and thicker than ever when I came in her. Even though it was my second orgasm this evening, it was a big load I dumped in her. She looked like this never happened to her before and could feel my sperm entering her body.

She looked at me like I was her lover.

"O dear Jesus, what the hell was this!" she moaned. "I can't remember having these feelings ever with your dad."

"Now you are going to have some drinking to do!"

She freed herself from my cock and crawled up towards to my face. She almost sat on my face and suddenly I looked straight into her wet pussy, heavily dripping with my cum. The situation was an enormous turn on. I could smell myself.

"Lick it, lick my cunt clean. Suck my lips and my clit. I want you to make me cum." she almost begged.

Her soft belly almost touched my hair. Slowly I let my tongue touch her wet love hole. I tasted my own cum mixed with her fluids, and it tasted so damn good. It was so hot. The warm smell of my sperm and her hot wet pussy sent me to heaven.

I licked her with all the energy I had in me. It made me so hot, licking my own cum from my mom's hot, hairy vagina.

While I slobbered her cunt, I gently stroked her full ass and let my wet fingers softly move towards her butt crack.

She looked down at me and slowly opened her cheeks. She gave me a naughty smile and looked horny at my face between her legs.

"You can touch my hole if you want, but please be careful as I am sensitive down there." She whispered.

Again, I could not believe the how fast she responded to everything I wanted. She permitted me to do so much more than I ever imagined.

My wet finger softly touched and gently massaged her poop hole. The reaction to my cock was clear; it was getting hard again.

Mom closed her eyes and tilted her head backwards. Massaging her ass while I was licking and sucking her smelly clit made her shiver.

She started moaning and sighing harder with every stroke or lick. I noticed her nipples started to get huge...

"Ooooooo...aaaaarrrrggghhh...mmmmmm" was all she could scream... Her orgasm was huge!

"Don't stop! Push your finger in my butt!" she begged me.

My finger slowly slid in her warm hole, and I pushed it as deep as I could. I felt how her rectum grabbed my finger like a tiny hand and pulled me inside her. This sensation prolonged her orgasm even more.

"O god Ron! What the hell are you doing to me!"

Suddenly a shower of her cum sprayed all over my face. I licked and drank as much as I could. I almost couldn't breathe.

It tasted like I haven't tasted anything ever before; warm, sweet and salty at the same time.

I couldn't help myself and kept on smelling, licking and touching her wet vagina and fingering her butthole while her sticky pubic hair was stroking my forehead.

I just couldn't let go...

Finally mom was exhausted and decided it was enough for now. She lay down beside me and caressed the completely wet angora sweater I was still wearing...

"Mmmmm...finally fucked by my son. You gave me the experience of a lifetime, I can tell you that. What you did to me this evening was something I could never dream about. And you look so yummy in my soft fluffy sweater, I just want to start all over again." She confessed.

" O mom, I finally can touch you and make love to you. And we can do all the stuff I dream about. You are the first woman in my life! I am no longer a virgin!" I sighed with relief.

I was still stroking her body, and feeling her ass and kissed her nipples.

I slowly kissed her mouth and pushed my tongue inside. She answered with soft moaning and kissed me back. Our saliva mixed and tasted like each others cum...

I stroked her belly, massaged her full boobs and fumbled her nipples. We were happy...

It was a long, loving, emotional and sexual kiss. The kiss, which confirmed we were no longer mom and son, but we were lovers now.

"From now on your bed is next to mine...my sweet lover."

Life is good.