Mom's Son Always Comes First Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
michaelg1
michaelg1
151 Followers

All this talk of being ''held back'' and going at ''half-speed'' got to me. Those boys were good guys but like a lot of soldiers they could be too confident. I'd show them.

I sat up, threw myself over Rik's body, gripped his cock and aimed it at my hole. Rik was still hard and as I lowered myself down upon it, it slid up effortlessly. Then I bounced on it like a wild horse being broken. I heard Rik call out something as I rode on as hard as I could.

Then fully impaled I stopped, leaned forward and raised my butt. When I had stopped panting I looked back towards Jack.

''Come on Jack there's another hole that needs filling, come and have it.''

Jack didn't need further prompting. I felt one arm grab my waist and then the head of Jack's cock push into my ass hole. He struggled a bit against the pressure of Rik's cock in my pussy but he got it up.

''Go on Jack, let's see what you've got.'' And Jack had a lot. He rammed me hard as I remained pinioned on Rik's gigantic cock. At one stage I thought Jack's cock was going to break through the wall of my ass and join Rik's in my pussy, but the cunt is an elastic creation. I know this as when Rik started to slowly move, nothing gave way.

It's hard to concentrate when your ass and pussy are filled with cock but there was something else I needed to do. When I spoke, the words were jerky and full of gasps; but the message was clear.

''Mike! Get the fuck in here.''

Mike came in pulling off his pants and getting naked as quickly as he could. I gestured for him to come over.

My whole body was shaking as it sought to contain the thrusts penetrating each hole, but I still managed to take the head of Mike's cock in my mouth. I gripped it with my lips, but it was too difficult to use my tongue. I just jerked it as hard as I could with my free hand.

Jack was the first one to cum. No one could pound an ass like that and not cum quickly. He shot his load, almost collapsed into my back then slid off the bed. He was done. Without Jack's cock I was free to bounce on Rick's which I did, hard and fast. In the process I lost Mike's cock from my mouth. I was gasping for air and couldn't contain it.

As I rode fast and furious, I reached behind and grasped Rick's balls. Soon I felt his muscles retracting them as they hardened sprung ready to shoot. I held on determined to squeeze them as he came. And cum he did. His back bucked high as he shot his load. I almost came off, but I had ridden horses since I was a kid; so I gripped his body with my knees, clung to his balls and held on. Rick's whole body jerked and shook as he squirted his hot cum deep inside me. Oh, my he came. Everything was big about Rik.

When I let go of Rik, I saw Mike staring at our naked bodies. He was jerking fast. I laid back on the bed and rubbed my clit as hard as I could. It was on fire; it was going to burn if I didn't cum soon. As my first orgasm burst inside me, Mike shot huge curved jets of cum onto my body splashing my breasts and trembling stomach. Aiming his cock, with his final spurt he soaked my pussy. Cum was everywhere. I collapsed back onto the bed. He saw, he came, I conquered.

* * * * *

I awoke early the next morning, instinctively I reached between my legs. My pussy was damp and warm. It had been well used the night before and I had enjoyed every minute of it. I looked at my watch. Six AM. Kurt had said the guys were going at six thirty so the voices I heard must be theirs's.

I slipped out of bed and pulled on an oversized T-shirt which almost reached my knees. I went to the door and opened it slightly. Rick was talking to Kurt.

''We ought to say goodbye to your mom, she was so good to us last night.''

''Let her sleep, you boys wore her out. It was gone three in the morning when you all turned in.''

My goodness had it been really that late. Poor Kurt must have been listening for hours. That poor boy had to be bursting. Mom knows best and my boy needs a lot, and he hadn't had any when his buddies were having as much as they could take..

I left it a while and then went into the kitchen. Kurt was sat at the table. When he saw me he smiled and said, ''Morning mom, want a coffee?''

''Love one. The boys gone?''

''Yep, they've got a four-hour drive. They said how much they appreciated you looking after them.''

I smiled as he continued, ''And I appreciate it too mom.''

Kurt made me coffee and sat back down.

''So what time are you going?'' I asked.

Kurt had been working for Jack's haulage in town. Delivering goods from the locality to cities out of county.

'' I plan to go as soon as I'm ready. Should be a quiet drive today being Sunday, but it'll take me most of the day getting up there. Tomorrow I'll deliver the stuff then drive on to Allendale I'll spend the night there and pick up the stuff I need to bring back. Then drive back on Tuesday, should be back here by midnight. I'll take it into town the day after.''

I finished my coffee and stood up.

'' I'm going back to bed. Come in in five minutes and don't be wearing anything.''

''Mom, you don't have to do that.''

I headed to my bedroom door. Then I turned and pulled my T-shirt over my head and faced Kurt naked.

''I'm not asking you son, I'm telling you.''

Well, Kurt did come in and I gave him everything. No way was my son going off on a three-day trip without being satisfied. He'd spent hours the previous night listening to me being fucked to an inch of my life by his friends and he was going to have his share. I was going to drain him, and drain him completely.

He tried to control himself but as soon as that big cock slid up my pussy, there was no holding back. He rammed me hard and fast, shooting jets of cum deep inside me. Then he turned me over and fucked me doggy style. It took longer this time, but cum he did. Then we rested while I played with his cock and when it was rock hard, he fucked me in the ass. The tight grip of my ass muscles soon made him cum again.

Kurt laid back on the bed and put his hands behind his head,

''Thanks mom, that was great.'' I smiled. I wasn't finished yet. I licked my finger and put it up Kurt's ass. He opened his mouth to say something, but when I started to stroke his cock with my other hand he simply gasped with pleasure. I wriggled my finger a bit until I found what I was looking for, his prostate. Then I tormented it with a slow massage. Soon Kurt was flexing his back and I felt his ass muscles tense. Whoosh he shot a spurt of cum curving up then down onto my breasts. Then another and then a final one.

I leant over and took his cock in my mouth, sucking the last drops of cum from his balls. Kurt was empty, fully drained. I withdrew my finger and sat up.

''I'll make you a coffee and then you can get going.''

* * * * *

I had a quiet morning tidying the house and then lazing around. I'd arranged for Marie to come round in the afternoon to tell me how she'd gotten on with Dean. Dean was home with the girls on Sunday afternoon, Marie had made some excuse to come over and see me once they had returned from church and had lunch.

It was about two o'clock when Marie pulled up outside the house and slid out of her car. My she looked pretty. Dark brown hair tied behind, high cheek bones enhancing light blue eyes. She wore a loose-fitting blue dress and sandals. I could see the shape of her well-formed breasts bobbing against the front of her dress. She was wearing a bra but it was fighting to contain those beauties.

''High darling, you're looking great. Come on up into the house, it's too hot out here.''

''Hi Kate, glad to. This hot weather seems to be with us forever.''

Marie followed me inside and sat on the couch alongside me. I grasped her hand.

''I'll get you something to drink, then you can tell me all about how things have been.''

Marie smiled. I went to get some of the wine I had chilling.

''So, all's good with Dean?'' I tried to sound casual.

''Yes and no. Oh, I guess it's better than it was.'' Marie's tone wasn't giving anything away, she seemed pretty matter of fact.

I sat down beside her and gave her a glass of wine.

''OK, let's start with the ''Yes'' part. I like good news.''

''Well, I came, and it was so good.'' Marie's eyes sparkled for a moment as she held my gaze, This was progress as she normally looked away when she was talking about sex.

''Darling that's wonderful.'' I put my glass down and gave her a hug, ''I'm so pleased. Now tell me all about it.''

''Wednesday night I talked to Dean before we did anything, and he felt me up. I had to help him, but I came. Oh, and I'd shaved my pussy so it's bald like yours.''

This was progress, being shaven made things a lot easier for those not used to exploring pussy.

''Let me show you.'' Marie stood up, raised her dress and pulled down her panties. This pleased and surprised me. Marie was certainly gaining in confidence. Things were moving fast.

And there it was. Completely hairless. The prettiest pussy that ever could be. A split which hid the inner lips and a small clit peeping through at the top. A cute little thing. I felt an urge to feel it but resisted. Marie pulled her panties up and sat back down beside me.

''You did a good job there darling, must have surprised Dean.''

''He loved it. He got very excited.''

''What did he say when you said no more blowjobs until he felt you right?''

Marie looked away.

''Kate, I didn't need to.''

I let out a sigh and took Marie's hand.

''Tell me what happened.''

''Well, I was going to say what you said, but when we were all naked and Dean was so pleased with my shaved pussy I just couldn't.''

I didn't say anything, just gave Marie the chance to say more.

''His dick was so hard standing out from his body. I knew how much he wanted it, so I sucked him off.''

''Marie, you should have been stronger, while he's like that he would have agreed to anything.''

''It just seemed so unkind to deny him. He wanted it so much. So, I did it.''

''But afterwards he spent some time making you cum?''

''After he'd cum in my mouth he was still hard, so he did it up my pussy.''

''Marie!!! You should have told him no sex until he does you right.'' I was exasperated but Marie was too nice to be horrible to, even if it was for her own good.

''I... I just couldn't. It seemed so cruel. He needs it a lot these days and I am his wife.''

''OK. OK. But he made you cum. You showed him your pussy and he gave it a good feel where you wanted it. He knows where to touch you now.''

''Yes, he did make me cum.'' I noticed Marie had gone bright red, whether from embarrassment or excitement I couldn't be sure.

I needed to unravel this further.

''So let me get this straight, when I asked you if it went well with Dean and you said, 'Yes and no' the sucking him off and him having you was the 'Yes' part, that's the part that went well.'' I paused, then said, ''And because he made you cum.''

Marie nodded.

''So, what's the 'No' part?''

''Well, he didn't exactly touch me right.'' Marie was looking away again.

''Meaning?'' That came out rather more sternly than I had intended.

''I showed him my pussy. Opened it wide and all and showed him my clit'. ''

''Good. So he touched you up good.''

Marie was still looking away. She didn't say anything. I gently grasped her shoulders and pulled her back towards me.

''So, what happened?''

''It was awful.'' Marie shuddered and shook herself free. I could see tears coming. Her voice was shaky as she continued, ''He just rubbed all around it and too hard. It really hurt. Then he stuck a finger up and jabbed it in and out. After that he just put his dick in and had me again.'' She began to sob.

''But Dean made you cum didn't he? You said he made you cum.''

Marie stopped sobbing and looked at me with tear-stained eyes.

''I came when he was fucking me. I rubbed my own pussy. I came good, but not because of Dean.''

I laid back into the cushions. Dean was going to need proper instruction; at the moment he couldn't see beyond his dick. Marie, the kindest of wives, wasn't able to do it. But I began to think of a way that might work. I would need to have a word with Dean myself. No way was I going to let Dean's cock dictate what happened.

Marie burst into tears again and reached towards me, holding me tight. I caressed her back. She was so loveable and gave so much to Dean that she deserved something back in return. I gently released myself from her and stood up.

''Honey, I'm going to get us another drink. I think we need one.''

Marie turned towards me and said, ''Do you mind if I lie down, it must be this weather. So hot it's making me woozy.''

''Sure honey, go and lie down in my room, straight ahead.''

Pretty little Marie, I knew what she wanted, and I was going to give it to her; but we had to play these games first. Marie wanted it bad, but she needed to be coaxed through it. She would never say, ''Let's go to bed, I want you to feel me up'', she was too prim for that. She had to lay down because of the heat not because she wanted my hand between her legs.

I brought her drink in and put it on the bedside table.

Marie was a pretty girl laying there with her eyes closed. She had untied her hair which now spread out over the pillow. Her light summer dress ruffled above her knees and those long slim legs stretched out almost to the foot of my bed. She looked so innocent even though she was on the way to becoming an excellent cock sucker. Those soft lips which had been round Dean's hard cock were slightly open. Marie was breathing heavily but it wasn't heat from the weather that was affecting her. It was a sexual heat she was feeling, a strong urge demanding attention.

I sat on the bed and stroked her hair.

''Honey, you're burning up. I think you need to get out of those clothes.''

Marie sat up and unclipped the back of her dress. Then she pulled it up over her head revealing two exquisite breasts. They were large, not as big as mine but certainly a handful. I unclipped her bra and freed them. They swung down and gently knocked together.

''I think those panties should come off too, get some air between your legs.''

Marie raised her butt and as I slipped them off, I noticed a damp patch on the crotch of her panties. She was now totally naked, laying before me like a sacrificial victim. I paused for a while and drank in the view of that sensual naked body. Those gorgeous long legs which went up to that cute little shaven split. My goodness where to start?

I stood up and started to undress.

''I'm going to join you. I need to get these off before I faint.''

I lay alongside her, paused for a moment, and then gently started to stroke her shoulders with my hand. Then I caressed one breast and then the other. Softly I twirled each nipple between my fingers, they were both hard and upright. I circled her stomach with my hand, teasingly moving towards her pussy before moving back up to begin another caress.

Suddenly Marie grasped my hand and dragged it down between her legs. I untangled my fingers and dipped one into the juices which had begun to ooze from her vagina. Then I began stroking up and down her pussy, ever so gently, ever so softly. Her clit began to swell and soon protruded from her split. Marie's stomach began to quiver, and I could see both her legs trembling. She was going to cum, but no way was I going to let that happen so quickly. I pulled my hand away.

Marie jerked up and almost shouted, 'Kate, don't stop, don't stop.'' But I did stop. I took Marie tightly in my arms.

''Marie, we've got loads of time. Let's not rush things. Take it easy.'' Marie laid back on the bed and let out a frustrated sigh. I don't know what it was, maybe it was Marie's veneer of innocence when she was desperate for sex, but I felt the urge to give it to her hard. I leaned over her stomach using my weight to hold her down while I slid my middle finger up her pussy.

It was very tight, but it was hot and wet and I knew Dean's cock went up it, so I thrust two more in. I heard Marie give out a long ''Aaah'' before her mumblings and groans combined into one continuous moan. I was going to give it to Marie, give her something to remember.

I withdrew my fingers and rammed my thumb up her pussy as a substitute cock. OK, it wasn't as big as a cock, but it would do the job. I was going to pound the innocence out of Marie, free her true self. I don't know how long I thrust away, but I felt Marie's shaking orgasms devastate her senses at least twice. Her moans became sobs, and then she went very limp.

''No more Kate, no more. I just can't take it.'' I withdrew my thumb and sat up. Marie looked like a puppet who'd had its strings cut.

''You know Marie, when people say that they can't take anymore, they can.'' I reached forward and turned her onto her stomach, then I licked a finger and slid it up her ass.

Marie let out a scream but didn't tell me to take it out. I kept it in even though her butt shook several times. Then I reached round with my other hand and gently slid a finger up her pussy. Next, I pushed both fingers together against the delicate wall which separated the pussy from the ass. Then I began to rub them together.

Marie began to tremble, then shake. I felt both the muscles of her pussy and her ass tighten and grip my fingers as I rubbed away. And then she bleated like a wounded animal, her whole body spasmed and shook violently as she came again.

Both my fingers were expelled by the force of her body and Marie thrashed around on the bed as though she was having a fit. I was knocked off the bed. For a moment I was stunned but as I got up I saw Marie calm and softly breathing.

I gently took her in my arms and kissed her forehead. She opened her eyes, leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. Those light blue eyes met mine; hers were wet and misty. She looked as though she was drinking from my soul and whispered, ''Kate, I love you.'' Then she paused, her eyes blinked a couple of times and in a shaky voice said, ''Do it again.''

Well, I didn't do it again as I had other things in mind. These involved Marie playing with my pussy and making me cum. Bless her, she tried to thumb fuck me, but I wasn't tight enough to get much feeling. I had to get the large candle I kept for short outs so she could dildo me with that. I kept my vibrator a secret from her, it was too soon to unleash that on her. I would save that for the future.

I was so wet the candle slid in easily and once in place Marie rammed me good and hard. I was surprised how quickly and fully I came.

After this Marie fingered my ass and explored my pussy with her other hand. I came, but not because of Marie's clumsy fumbling, but because the thought that such an innocent darling was thrusting her fingers up my ass and pussy excited me so much. A cute young lady whom everybody thought was the ideal country housewife and mother. But here she was kneeling over me and fingering the most intimate parts of my body.

We dozed for a while, then later it was time to talk about Dean.

''Marie, I've been thinking. Maybe I should have a word with Dean. He might listen to me.''

''I think he'd be too embarrassed.'' Marie looked at me with a serious expression.

''Maybe, but that might help. I'm going to think about this, there's got to be a way.'' I reached for my clothes, but Marie grabbed my arm and stopped me. Our eyes met.

''Kate, use the candle on me.'' And I did.

For one so tight Marie took the candle well. It was a struggle to get it in; but her moans of pleasure while I was easing it up, showed how much she enjoyed it. I have to say that as I slid it in and out of Marie's tight pussy, I began to think how she would take Kurt's big cock. The thought of his huge hot dick thrusting deep into Marie excited me and I pushed the candle in harder and deeper.

michaelg1
michaelg1
151 Followers