Mom's Studio Dilemma 02

Story Info
Could my son’s love reallyhave played a part in this miracle.
4.6k words
4.29
6.8k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/23/2024
Created 05/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 plus.

The next morning, Mom and I sat at the kitchen table, the aroma of freshly brewed coffee filling the air as they indulged in our usual breakfast routine. Mom seemed her regular cheerful self, humming as she poured a steaming cup of coffee and prepared her toast.

"Mom," I began tentatively, my voice breaking through the comfortable silence. "I don't know how to say this, but are you on birth control?"

Mom paused mid-bite, her fork frozen in mid-air as she turned to look at me, surprise flickering in her eyes. "No, why do you ask?" she replied, her tone laced with curiosity.

I hesitated, unsure how to articulate my concerns without causing Mom any distress. "You do remember what happened last night, right?"

Mom's expression softened as she realized the source of my worry. "Oh, honey, I'm sorry for the confusion. I should have clarified that first thing in the morning. I'm not on birth control because I don't need to."

My worry deepened at Mom's admission, my mind racing with all the potential risks and consequences. "But Mom, what if something happens? What if you get pregnant?"

"Haha, I don't even remember the last time I ever took birth control pills," she replied.

"How about the morning-after pill, just in case?" I asked.

Mom smiled reassuringly, squeezing my hand gently. "I understand your concerns, Son. But I've shared this with you before. I adopted you because I couldn't have children of my own."

"Ohh yes. You're right," I replied.

"I guess we'll just have to be extra careful from now on," she said.

"I'm sorry Mom. I should have controlled myself," I apologize.

"It wasn't your first time though?" she replied.

"Mom, I'm really sorry. I got used to living with girls and I do such things without realizing it," I explained.

"I understand. That's why I wanted to move," Mom said with a straight face.

"Mom, are you mad at me?" I asked.

"You tell me. Should I be?" she asked back.

"I guess you have every right to be," I admitted, feeling a pang of guilt. "I just didn't think about how my behavior might affect you."

Mom sighed, her expression softening slightly. "It's okay, honey. I know it's been an adjustment for both of us since your dad and I got divorced. We're still figuring things out."

"I promise I'll try to be more mindful," I assured her earnestly. "I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"But I have to admit you really became a lady's man," Mom teased.

"Haha, now you're teasing me to make me feel good," I replied.

Mom grinned mischievously. "Oh, come on, don't be modest. Now I know why those girls screamed at your dad's house knowing your parents were home," she teased.

"Mom, stop," I was blushing.

"Just one question. Why did you put your fingers in my mouth?" she asked with a sneaky smile.

"You hated it?" I asked back.

"I loved it but I'm pretty sure there was a reason behind it and it's not about making me feel good," she replied. "So what was it?"

"You really want to talk about that?" I asked.

"Now you're embarrassed?" Mom said with raised brows.

"Alright. I did it because I didn't want you to scream," I replied.

"How did you know that I'll scream?" she asked.

"Experience I guess" I replied with a grin.

"So you do this with every girl you meet? And later ask them if they are on birth control or not?" she asked.

"No, of course not," I replied softly. "You're different. You're special to me. Please don't compare yourself to anyone else. What we have is unique and meaningful."

"Wow. Then you really wanted me for a long time," she teased.

"Mom, now you're putting me in a difficult position," I replied.

"If you can master that position we tried last night, then I'm convinced there's no position you can't handle. It was unlike anything I've experienced before. My body just responds to you in ways it hasn't with anyone else," she exclaimed.

"Let me guess, they always blamed your phat ass?" I asked.

"Phat ass? Excuse me? Who said you could talk like that in front of your mother?" Mom exclaimed, her tone stern before a playful chuckle followed. "Just kidding, darling. You do know how to keep things interesting. Tell me, why am I not surprised? But it's true they always blamed my ass. Son, am I fat?"

"Fat? No way. You're everything I crave. Every curve, every inch of you drives me wild." My voice lowered, filled with desire. "You're not just perfect, you're irresistible." Leaning closer, I whispered huskily, "And I can't get enough of you."

Mom felt the intensity of my words wash over her, igniting a passionate flame within. With a soft smile, she leaned in closer, her voice a sultry whisper, "Show me then, how much you can't get enough of me."

With a swift motion, I sit up, pulling Mom close, and I kissed her so fucking deeply. I bent down to kiss her neck and it sent shivers down her spine. It was all so fucking fast and so fucking hot. I groped her big breasts through her tank top as I plunged my tongue deep into her hot wet mouth. Mom moaned through my deep kisses as she felt a hand slide over her panties and started stroking her sopping wet pussy.

"Mmm, I am in heaven," Mom exclaimed. "It seems like you know exactly where and when to touch my thick full body."

"You're enjoying it?" I asked while kissing her.

"Yes, ummh. You are making me yours and I want you to," Mom moaned.

I grabbed two handfuls of her big mommy butt and told her to work my thick cock. Mom quickly grabbed a hold of my big cock through my shorts.

"Oh my, It is the biggest cock I've ever held," Mom was surprised.

I kissed Mom even harder with my wet tongue as she ran her hand up and down my fat throbbing cock.

"I can feel a wet spot of precum seeping through your pants right where the giant head of your cock is," Mom exclaimed.

"You like it?" I asked.

"It is making me really fucking horny. I needed to see it right now," she replied. "Let's move to the couch."

I sat down on our couch and Mom soon followed. She dropped to her knees. Then she followed by pulling up her tank top to let out the beautiful boobies I was craving for a while.

"Get it out..." Mom managed to say it.

"I want you to get it out, Mom," I said with a devious smile.

I didn't have to tell her twice. Was this really happening? My heart was racing as she started pulling my shorts down. She was really excited that she pulled down my shorts in one pull and my cock sprang out.

As her eyes land on my cock, her breath catches in her throat, and her hands tremble with excitement. Shocked and delighted.

"Is this real?" she gasps, her voice trembling with incredulity.

I nodded, unable to contain my own excitement as I watched Mom's reaction. Her hand eagerly reached toward her son's cock...then she finally grasped the long throbbing massive rod.

"It's unreal, Son. I've never seen a cock this big. Look at your huge cock veins. I was wondering how you were scratching my inside so well last night," she exclaimed. "Your big thick cock is truly magnificent. Your scent filled my nostrils, it made me feel like I'm in heat."

She just held my big cock in her small hands and took long slow deliberate licks of my bulbous purple cockhead. I was leaking precum steadily now as she greedily licked my tip.

"Taste good?" I asked.

"Your big leaking thick cock tastes incredible, honey," she replied.

Mom licked my massive cock up and down its entire length for almost two full minutes before I had to put my hand placed directly on top of her head to let her know it was time to worship my cock.

"Son I know, It is time but it is just So Fucking BIG though," Mom exclaimed. "Being faced with your big cock is making me nervous. I am not sure if I can even get it in my mouth, let alone suck you the way you deserve."

"Just open that amazing mouth, Mom. Don't be afraid. I can tell you're a little unsure." I said.

And Mom did. She opened her mouth for my big thick cock. She really wanted this so fucking badly. Then I slowly fed my cock into her mouth bit by bit. Her mouth was stretched to her limit, thankfully it wasn't even a centimeter thicker, or else this would be impossible. When I had pushed barely half of my huge cock in, she started to gag. I pulled my cock out of her, to give her some relief because she was obviously struggling. She just couldn't take it any further.

"Thank you..." Mom said, smiling with a drool hanging off her chin. "I'm embarrassed that I couldn't even take half of your delicious cock into my mouth."

"Mom...Look at me," I commanded.

I took on a completely different demeanor now. My strong left hand tightly gripped the back of Mom's head.

Mom looked at me eagerly and said, "Just do what you want to do with me."

Mom was completely under my control. She would have done anything I had told her to do...anything. As she sucked my cock, I made her direct eye contact with me. It was all getting so fucking hot that she sneaked a hand down the front of her panties and started rubbing over her hot soaking-wet pussy. I could see the wetness through her thin cotton panties. She was so horny for my cock that she couldn't stand it. Maybe the feeling of guilt was there but my cock was just too delicious for her. My juices leaked into her hot hungry mouth as she worshiped me. She occasionally switched from sucking as much of my meat as she could to kissing it from base to tip. Clearly, my throbbing cock was intoxicating to her. Mom craved it more and more as she sucked me off.

I started pushing the back of Mom's head as I pushed myself further into her mouth, and I could tell she wanted me to. She gagged as I picked up the pace. Face-fucking her slowly at first and then gaining speed. She was a mess. I was using her mouth as my personal fuck-toy. She braced herself by gripping my hips as I made her take more than half of cock this time. I pushed hard to get a little bit more inside her mouth. She couldn't take another millimeter of this monster cock in her mouth even if her life depended on it. But I had found the sweet spot for myself. It was not as deep as I clearly wanted but deep enough to slowly begin face-fucking her. I was pleased with her for trying her hardest at her first time.

"Just a little bit more, Mom. Keep that eye contact. I love my slu... girls more when they are obedient," I said. "I reward them every time for being such a good obedient girl."

I knew I was close and I picked up the pace even more. Mom still did her absolute best to maintain eye contact with me as she was told. She was so turned on as I was watching that enormously fat cock slam in and out of her spit-covered face. She just locked eyes with me waiting for the moment when I shot my fucking hot load into her hungry mouth.

"Are you ready for me??" I asked with a deep sexy tone. Mom's pussy was absolutely drenched as my massive thick cock slid easily into her hot salivating mouth.

I tensed up before grabbing the back of Mom's head and shoving my cock into her spit-covered face harder than I had this whole time. It pressed firmly against the back of her throat. She had to brace herself by putting her hands on my hips.

Mom stared firmly into my eyes as I began to dump hot jets of warm gooey spunk into her greedy mouth. Right away she wasn't sure if she could swallow it all. It was shooting into her mouth and throat in long heavy blasts. She just wanted to be a good little slut for me and let me use her mouth as a disposal for my thick delicious load. She tried to keep up but it became too much and my hot cum went spilling out of the corners of her mouth and down onto her exposed boobies. They were already wet with strands of spit and now they were getting covered in warm gooey delicious fucking cum.

I pulled my glistening rod out of Mom's mouth, just in time for it to shoot another two long hot ropes of cum directly into her face and hair. My thick warm cum slowly leaked down her face. Eventually, most of the long strands of cum and spit settled on her boobies.

"My stomach is so delightfully filled with your hot cum and it feels so good. Who needs breakfast right?" she giggled.

My smile was big and bright as I looked at Mom. She sat patiently on her knees, covered in cum and spit, just looking up in awe of me.

"You really are special Mom, I haven't met anyone like you for a long long time," I said.

Mom's lust was on a level that she couldn't comprehend. She was ready to please me in any way she could. I stood up and got behind her, stroking my slick monstrously large cock. Just like a bitch in heat she put her huge plump round ass up into the air.

"You know, you're pretty special yourself," Mom said as she slowly moved her big round ass back and forth.

"So willing. So eager. Such delicate fair skin. Such amazingly deep green eyes. Such a thick delicious body and you give it away to me so naturally. You are perfect, Mom," I replied.

"You always know how to make your old mom feel loved," Mom replied, her voice soft with gratitude.

I knelt down and flopped my big thick cock onto her phat ass with a light fleshy thud. "You ready?" I asked.

"Wow, It is somehow still rock hard. I'm really nervous now, Son," Mom exclaimed. "It was fucking huge in my mouth but now I can truly feel its weight."

"You already took it last night," I replied. "Do you want me to stop?"

"Please fuck me, Son," Mom was begging. "I need to feel your big thick fucking cock stretch my dripping wet pussy right fucking now."

I was a little surprised watching Mom acting like that. It wasn't a new thing to me but watching Mom was definitely. It was so shameful and so fucking hot. She was so eager for my enormous cock pulsating at the top of her big juicy ass. I could see everything, her bald pussy and slick wet asshole as she held them up for me.

"Mom, are you sure you want to do this? I'm not sure I'll be able to control myself once we start it," I warned her.

"Yes...I do...anything..." Mom said moving her big round chubby ass beneath my cock. "Fuck me...please...PLEASE?? Put it in me...I need to feel it. I'm not sure I can wait anymore for it...just please stretch my fucking pussy with that big fucking cock baby."

Mom was almost entirely unprepared as my cock withdrew from atop her big ass and slowly slid over her hot wet asshole, finally coming to rest against her aching hot wet pussy. Her pussy was more than sopping wet, as the bulbous head of my cock began its perfect assault. The growing pressure from this extra-slow thrust made her almost cum.

"Oh my fucking god..." Mom said quietly as she bit into her bottom lip.

My huge leaking cockhead pushed steadily forward against her sopping wet pussy-hole. There was no going back now. My cock was slowly entering her, stretching her to a previously unknown level.

I heard a moan that I didn't want to hear after all the foreplay, so I asked, "Mom, you okay?"

"I'll admit, at first it was a little painful as my pussy stretched around the head of your cock, as it continued... Ohhhhh Fuuuuck..." Mom screamed into the floor as my cock suddenly slipped in nearly half of its length. She clenched her teeth and backed herself into me as I pushed forward into her.

I was silent as I withdrew my cock from her tight soaking-wet hole before sending it right back into her again hard. The more I did this, the more she could take off my massive thick cock. It was incredible. I kept her on the verge of orgasm for what was an eternity for her, as I slowly pulled my cock nearly all the way out of her, before powerfully slamming it back in just a bit further. This went on and on until she could eventually take what felt like three-quarters of my whole length.

"I'll be a good slut for you son. Just let me cum a little bit. When I was going to go over the edge, you wouldn't let me finish," Mom exclaimed.

Mom wanted me to dump my hot fucking cum load deep inside her throbbing wetness so badly. Gradually it became a steady rhythm of harder and harder fucks. My long deep strokes picked up speed and that's when Mom felt the biggest orgasm of her entire life began to build.

There was no stopping this now. I felt it building up inside her, as she slammed her big sweaty ass back into my cock.

"Give me that fucking phat ass," I said with a new commanding tone.

Mom listened. "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!" Mom screamed.

Mom was losing her fucking mind as I pounded her hard overstretched pussy. I fucked it like I owned it and right then, I did. I owned this pussy.

"Oh shit! There!" Mom moaned out as her pussy convulsed harder with every slam. Her brain was melting as she spasmed into the most intense orgasm of her life. She began to flood the carpet with her wetness as she came and I drove myself into her again and again. I was making her squirt. I couldn't believe how much she was cumming for me.

After catching her breath she started talking again. "Cum, do it. Cum deep into my wet fucking pussy!" Mom demanded. "Breed your Mom. Put a baby inside me."

"This pussy belongs to me now. It is mine," I said as I was fucking Mom back and forth on my fat cock.

"Y-yes! It's yours, son. My body belongs to you..." Mom moaned like a cock-hungry slut.

I had her with her boobies smashed into the floor as I pounded her phat sweaty ass.

"Fucking cum in me! Use my fucking pussy! Make me your filthy slut forever!" Just as those obscene words escaped Mom's lips, another orgasm was building.

Mom almost saw stars as my massive hard cock slammed into her big round ass harder and faster than ever. I started to grunt like an animal as I fucked her. Her brain officially melted, as another heavy orgasm began to swallow her whole. She felt herself once again start convulsing on my enormous cock. She came as I was pounding her senseless and she loved every second of it.

"Are you my cock hungry slut?" I asked as I used her hot wet hole like it was my toy.

"Y-yes! I am yours...fuck me like the slut that I am," Mom screamed. I couldn't believe what we were saying. We both were acting like animals. Literally forgot that we shared a sacred bond.

I began slamming my fucking hard meaty cock into her again and again like Mom was nothing. Soon she felt the first warm gush inside her poor aching overstretched pussy. I was starting to cum. Long hot blasts of hot cum, filled her over-stuffed pussy. My unusually large deposit of semen overflowed from her pussy and poured onto the already soaking-wet carpet below her as I came. For the second time in minutes, she began to squirt long and hard down directly into the already-drenched carpet. I never stopped fucking her. I was making her my cock-slut forever. I was extra determined today. I normally make every girl my slut but today I really wanted to convert Mom permanently.

The thrusts of my cock began to slow down and it throbbed less and less. Soon, all she could feel was my enormous cock still stretching her out as it pulsed inside her.

"I'm truly exhausted. To think, you just fucked me for a few minutes...I can't begin to imagine what it will be like to be yours for a whole night...or a whole day...or a whole week. I will probably need to be fucking hospitalized," Mom exclaimed.

"I'll take good care of you Mom. From now on, you'll be my one and only woman," I replied.

I withdrew from Mom's aching pussy. I slapped my massive cum-covered cock down on top of her huge round ass. I let it rest there for a minute while she caught her breath. Mom's poor abused pussy was drenched with her son's thick white baby batter.

"I'm feeling like I am covered in your delicious seed from head to toe. I must look ridiculous," Mom said as she struggled to pull her cum spattered face from the carpeted floor. "You ruined me forever. I loved it."

I stuffed my slick wet cock back down into my pants. I knew Mom was watching it closely. I smiled coyly.

12