Mom's Surprise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa put her boy down and tucked him in. She recited his favorite bed-time story as the little guy dropped off to sleep. She kissed him on the forehead and stepped out closing the door softly behind her. She joined her mother in the kitchen and sat at the table to a glass of wine that had been lovingly poured for her. They both drank the wine in silence for a bit. It was as if nothing need be said.

Lisa broke the silence after they finished their second glass. "I think I would like to shower before turning in," she said as she leaned over and stroked her mother's forearm. "But before I go, I have to tell you. You look stunning tonight," she added.

"Thank you, baby. I could tell that you appreciated it by the way your eyes took it all in," replied Corinne.

"I just never really appreciated how very attractive and sexy you look, mom. And I am sorry for that. You have always looked wonderful and it shouldn't have taken ... well ... what we did, for me to see that as clearly as I do now," said Lisa. As she stood, she leaned to her mother and took her face in her hands. She kissed her on her lips with passion. It was no daughterly kiss; but one of lust and sexual appreciation. She gently slid her tongue past her mother's lips and began a little dance with her mom's tongue.

Corinne stood. Holding the kiss, she embraced her daughter, squeezing her tightly to her body. The two held each other and kissed for a few moments before Lisa trailed off to the shower. Corinne sat back down and poured herself another glass draining the bottle. She smiled as she sipped the wine. She was pleased with herself and her daughter. And, she was relishing the thought of what was about to happen. She had no plan, but knew it would be good.

Moments later Corinne heard her daughter call softly from the bedroom. She rose and walked quietly to the door. As she opened it, she saw her beautiful young daughter sitting at the vanity brushing her hair. Lisa was naked. Quietly, Corinne slipped the shoulders of her dress over her breasts and let it fall to the ground. Now, she too was naked. She walked behind her daughter and stood looking at their reflection in the mirror. She placed her hands on Lisa's shoulders.

Lisa reached up and took her mother's hand in hers. She lay the brush onto the vanity and leaned her head onto their hands. "Mom? I feel so good right now," she said. "I feel like, for once the world is right. I have always loved you so much but this is different. I feel closer and more ... united," she added.

Corinne smiled at her daughter in the mirror. She leaned and kissed the top of her head. As she stood, she let her hands slide down Lisa's shoulders to her breasts. She palmed the two beautiful orbs of flesh relishing the feel of her daughter's nipples in her palms. Lisa leaned back into her mother's body. Her head lay between her mother's breasts. She placed her hands over her mom's onto her tits. They sat like that for a bit staring at each other in the mirror.

Lisa turned and inclined her head placing her lips on her mother's nipple. She began to kiss it and pulled it into her lips. She flicked her tongue over the hardening bud of flesh and licked her mom's areola.

Corinne gently squeezed her daughter's breast in response to her lips on her own breast. She began to toy with Lisa's nipples feeling them grow stiff. Soon she slid one hand across her daughter's belly slipping it between her legs. She felt her daughter open her legs invitingly. As her nipple play continued and her own nipple was occupied, she began to toy with her daughter's clit.

Lisa turned her head to her mother's breast and placed her hands on both of them. She stood. In standing she kissed her way up her mother's neck to her lips. While her mom played with Lisa's pussy, she began to make out with her in earnest. After a bit the two slowly made their way to the bed. Without breaking the kiss or the hand play, they lay down. Corinne was on top of her daughter as the two snaked their way onto the bed. They continued kissing and tonguing each other as their hands roamed freely. Corinne was still fingering her daughter's quim as they caressed each other everywhere possible.

Lisa's hands were on her mother's bottom. She loved the feel of the woman's ass. It was firm but fleshy. She slid her fingers across her cheeks delving occasionally into the crack of her ass. It was then that she toyed with her mom's anus briefly. She brought one hand to their mouths and, momentarily breaking the kiss, lubed it up with spit. Then she slid it back and with the accuracy of a sniper slipped the finger into her mom's bum.

Corinne had her knee against the back of her hand pushing it into her daughter's pussy as she fingered her. She felt the finger slip into her rectum and let out a moan. She arched her ass into the air pushing back against her daughter's invading finger. It felt so good. She felt Lisa begin to tremble signaling the approach of her first orgasm of the night. She let her mouth trail from her daughter's lips to her nipple and began to sickle it. That was all it took. Lisa exploded in orgasm like an erupting volcano. She humped her mother's hand and knee with her crotch and pulled against her mom's leg to drive her knee harder into the whole affair.

Her daughter's violent orgasm triggered the beginnings of her own. She moved her left hand to her crotch and began to finger herself in rhythm to the assault on her daughter's quim. Corinne bucked and shook as her ass twitched and spasmed around Lisa's finger. As the sex wore down, the two collapsed onto each other.

They lay holding each other in only a way that an incestuous mother and daughter could. Complete and utter abandon. They had relinquished themselves to the overwhelming urge to fuck each other. And it was beautiful. Two gorgeous, shapely, and naked brunettes lying together wrapped in each others' loving arms.

Lisa toyed with her mother's hair as the woman lay with her head on her chest. She loved the feeling of her mother's body on hers. Corinne had slid down a bit during all of the movements of the orgasmic throes and now lay with her tits on her daughter's belly and her head on Lisa's breasts. As her daughter toyed sweetly with her hair, she smiled. She puckered her lips and kissed the nipple that was right in front of her. She watched as her kisses caused the little bud to grow. Then, taking it into her mouth she began to suck it like a nursing child. She didn't tarry there for long. The minute she could tell that Lisa was ready to go again, she slid her way between her daughter's legs. She had to taste her. She kissed her way past the neatly trimmed hair to the bald lips below. Using her tongue, she parted them and began licking her slit ever so softly. She probed her hole and sucked her lips as she worked her way about Lisa's pussy. As she flicked her tongue across the girl's clit, she felt her daughter tremble. Maybe she was too sensitive still. So she carried on licking and sucking the rest of her daughter's sweet cunt.

Soon, Lisa was past the sensitivity stage and, grabbing her mom's head she guided it to her clit. Corinne began to dance her tongue over her daughter's love button and, in no time, Lisa was having her second orgasm of the night. Corinne slipped her way slowly up her daughter's body to her face and kissed her gently allowing her to savor her own juices. This went on for a bit before Lisa insisted on returning the favor and worked her way to her mother's cunt. She loved the smell, the way it looked and, most of all, the feel of it on her mouth. She felt as if she were getting more pleasure eating out her mother than she got from getting it herself. She had quickly developed a passion for eating pussy. And her mother loved it. Soon Corinne was writhing in her second orgasm of the night and the first of many to come from her sweet precious daughter's mouth.

Worn out from it all, the two collapsed in each other's arms and, once again drifted off to sleep naked and in love.

12