Mom's Taboo Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray looked at his wife. "You're living dangerously these days, Gene," he finally said. His mild voice hardened a fraction. "Watch your step, or I might have to tug on your leash."

The genie smirked. "I've been waiting for you to make the offer for months, darling. Oh, yes," he begged, vamping outrageously. "Tie me up, tie me down!"

Allison laughed, and her husband shook his head mournfully. "And you do nothing but encourage him."

She put her finger on his lips, tracing the line of his mouth lovingly. "You made the decision to give him his freedom, my love. Can you blame him if he gives the same gift to others?

"Is love so wrong?"

*****

"Finally," Brendan let a breath explode out of him as he shut the door behind them. He took Miranda in his arms. "That was the longest good-bye dinner in the history of the world!"

"Oh, no," his mother said, slipping out of his embrace. "You aren't kissing me with barbeque breath." She pointed down the hall. "Take a shower. Twenty minutes." Her voice lowered teasingly. "I'll be waiting for you."

He didn't need to be told twice. He dodged between half-packed boxes, filled with the things they would be toting into the U-Haul in a couple of days. Most of the rest would be donated to the Salvation Army or Goodwill.

Three years, he thought as he scrubbed himself. Then I graduate. Then I get a good job. And then we can get a good place. Better than an apartment. And a lot better than this. His nose wrinkled as he looked at the faded tile in the tiny shower cubicle, barely big enough to stand in.

When he walked into his mother's bedroom, a few minutes later, it was lit with candles, and she was lying on her stomach, her head pillowed on her arms. He smiled. It was a game she had begun a few weeks ago; her position on the bed told her how she wanted to screw. Several nights back he had been shocked to find her with her back towards him, and had been sure she was furiously angry with him about something. It had taken some very eloquent body-language for Miranda to convince him that what she really wanted was to spoon.

"Doggie tonight, huh?" he chuckled, and crawled in bed with her. His hands stroked her legs, as always amazed at her golden-skinned beauty. Under his touch, they opened slightly, and he could scent the perfume of her musk, heady with arousal.

"And hurry," she whispered. Her hips canted up, and he could see the lips of her pussy peeking at him. "I'm so horny I can barely stand it, baby."

"As my lady wishes," he said, moving behind her. His hands settled around her waist, and he wetted the tip of his penis in her folds, already hot and slick with desire.

"No. No wishes," she moaned as he sank into her. "I don't need any.

"Mine have all come true."

The End