Mom's The Best

Story Info
Lita breaks up cos Michael is bad at sex. Mom gives lessons.
2.5k words
4.48
38k
80
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 11/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where's Lita been? Haven't seen her around lately." Mom had said.

"Um... Lita kinda broke things off." Michael admitted.

"Jeez, you guys have been together since high school. I thought you made a cute couple." Mary commented. "What happened. Did you get into a fight or something?"

"No. Not exactly. Look. I'd rather not talk about it." Michael replied.

"I'm just curious. Seems rather abrupt if you ask me." Mary stated.

"I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable talking about it with you. We started having sex." Michael blurted out.

"And that's why she broke up with you? I don't understand." Mary enquired.

"I'm really bad at it. We tried a bunch of times, and every time was the same. A disaster." Michael admitted.

"Oh My!" Mary gasped. "Bad enough so that she broke things off with you?"

"Bad enough so that she started hooking up with Brad from work behind my back. They're a thing now." Michael confessed.

"What was happening? If you don't mind me asking." Mary said concerned.

"I just... as soon as we start. I'm done... every time... it was frustrating for both of us, but then when Brad convinced her to hook up with him. Well, that was it. That was the end of Lita and me." Micheal explained.

Mary looked at her son. Barely 18, he was a jock. Sandy blond hair and a football player's body. But sometimes looks weren't enough. As her only child, she was concerned for his future welfare. It didn't sound like it was a one-shot thing, and that was exactly what worried her. Maybe a visit to the Doctor would reveal something.

"Perfectly healthy." Was all the Doctor had had to say. "Everything working, just the way it should. Everything exactly where it should be. No problems that I can see."

"Mom. Maybe it's just the way I am." Michael wondered.

Mary was a fierce redheaded firebrand. Sparkling green eyes, a smattering of freckles framing her nose, pert C-cup breasts, a swimmer's body. Literally, that had been her passion since her teens. It kept her in shape and kept her sane. Michael had been born when she was just his age now. The baby daddy couldn't handle it and the arguments were frequent and often about next to nothing. It became clearer and clearer that it wasn't working out. So, she'd packed up and left, taking Michael with her.

It had been the two of them ever since. Mary had dated through the years, but it seemed nothing caught any traction. The adage once bitten twice shy, was certainly apt in her case.

When the weekend had come, they'd decided to spend a day at the beach. Mary packed a cooler with lunch and some sodas and they drove down to the State Park. As they lay there on the blanket Mary kept looking over at Micheal checking him out.

"Why are you looking at me like that, Mom." Michael suddenly said.

"Like what?" Mary replied.

"Like I don't know. It's kinda creepy." He offered.

"I'm sorry. It's just that..." Mary started. "I've been thinking. You're problem with Lita. If it isn't physical, then it must be... in your head."

"I guess. But it is what it is, Mom. Let it go." Michael sulked.

"But it is in your head, then you should be able to... learn the right way. Like learning to play football. You don't start out knowing anything." She speculated.

"Yeah, Mom. But I already know I suck at it." Michael explained. "Anyway, who's going to be patient enough to put themselves through having to deal with that."

And therein lay the crux of the conundrum. Who in their right minds would subject themselves to what promised to be a protracted period of...call it what you will... bad sex. An ugly girl, perhaps. But that wouldn't be fair either. Not to anyone.

It was while doing laundry that the idea first dawned on her. Michael was in the living room watching TV when she approached him.

"You wanna WHAT?" Michael shrieked.

"Give you a handjob." Mary said embarrassed. It had sounded so much more clinical in her head. "See what happens. Think of it as Training..."

"That's some crazy assed shit, Mom" Micheal replied. "Wait. You're serious, aren't you?"

She just kept starting at him. "Look. The more you get used to doing something, the better you get at it. Right?" She explained.

"I don't know, Mom. It doesn't seem right." Michael answered.

"If you get used to being stimulated by someone other than yourself, you can start to improve your performance." She insisted. "Then maybe someday, I'll have a shot at having grandkids."

She had gone to her room and come back with a tiny bottle of personal lubricant and a towel. Placing the towel on the couch cushion she told Michael to sit on it and drop his pants down.

"My!" she thought to herself. "Puberty sure was kind to my little boy!"

If he didn't yet know how to use it, he sure had the tools for success. She took a small squirt of lube and reached for his flaccid dick.

"Mom, that's cold." Michael complained.

"It'll warm up in a few seconds, dear." She promised.

For the next ten minutes or so, she rubbed his cock every way she could think of. It wasn't working. He was almost as soft as when she'd begun.

"Michael. This won't work if you don't try." Mary scolded.

"This was a bad idea, Mom. It's just not...sexy." Micheal said.

Mary stopped. "So how did you and Lita usually...get things rolling?"

"I don't know. We'd make out for a while. I'd feel her up and get her nice and wet. But by the time we'd make it that far I'd usually already have been hard for a while, and then I'd go to put it in and bang." Michael explained.

"Did you ever try oral sex?" Mary asked politely.

"Once. Lita didn't like it. Really hadn't liked the idea, even. Seemed bothered by the whole concept" Michael admitted.

Mary nodded in acknowledgement, slid to the floor and took Michael's limp cock into her mouth. Michael moaned as he felt it growing. His mom's mouth felt really nice and he was getting harder by the second.

"Now we're getting somewhere." Mary thought as she started to suck and lick Michael's shaft.

She had only just started, when she heard Michael groan, and he shot his load into her mouth. A minute, tops from start to finish. Not even. Well it was a start she thought as she gulped his jizz down.

"Sorry, Mom." Michael whined.

Later that afternoon. She tried again. This time, once he was hard, she stopped sucking and started jerking him. It went a little better. And with each iteration, she managed to get him to hold out a little bit longer.

"No. No. No... you're backsliding." Mary complained. They'd taken a week or so off from 'practice' as it had come to be known, and had lost ground as a result. Life had been the normal routine of work, chores and yardwork. And it hadn't really dawned on her how much she'd begun to enjoy the newfound intimacy that she'd been sharing with Michael.

"Mom?" Michael had asked. "Can we try something a little different this time?"

"What, honey?" Mary asked.

"Could we make out a little bit before we start? I used to like that part with Lita and I'm wondering if it might help." He pleaded. "And if we're not doing it the way it really happens normally, I'm not going to know if I'll respond right when the time comes."

He had a point there. She had to admit. Anyway, she was sucking him off. A little petting wouldn't be the end of the world.

Michael sat down beside his Mother, and leaning in, kissed her. Hesitant at first, it felt a little strange. But Mary seemed to relax after a while and that encouraged him to do the same.

If he sucked at fucking, he certainly had kissing figured out, Mary thought to herself. Admitting that what had started out a little bit awkward, now had her kinda turned on. Michael was a good kisser, and she soon stopped thinking about the fact that he was her son, and just followed his lead. By the time Michael's hands started playing with her breasts, she was already incredibly wet. She hadn't felt this hot in a long time.

Michael was hard and Mary moved down to work on that as he continued to play with her boobs. She paid attention and with her mouth and hands she worked him, slowing down when he'd start thrusting, it was a whole five minute before he emptied his load in her hungry mouth.

"Oh Fuck, Michael." Was all she could manage. She needed her vibrator, like now.

The house was dark when she got home from work a week or so later. There was a note on the table reminding her that he was at a friend's house gaming and wouldn't be home until later. It seemed oddly strange not having him around. She poured a glass of wine, kicked off her shoes and sat down on the couch, flipping through random channels on the TV. Eventually she found an interesting documentary and just enjoyed a quiet evening in.

She heard Michael come in around 11:30 and head to bed. She'd fallen asleep but had woken back up when she'd heard the door. Part of her wanted to go down the hall and ask him how his evening had gone. Part of her was craving a good cuddle. She finally decided against both and just played with her clit until she came. Sleep was easier after that.

"Mom. Can we try it without clothes on? I want to see your body." Michael had begged.

Mary's head reeled. She'd been having fantasies lately, and most of them led in this direction. It wasn't a good idea. She heard herself say Yes. Adding that it might be more comfortable in the bedroom than on the couch.

She let him take her clothes off. In between kisses and caresses, he seemed intent on getting the most from the experience.

"God, Mom. You're hot!" Michael said, drinking in her naked body.

She felt a little shiver run up her spine. He was looking at her worshipfully as he peeled his own clothes off. She could see that he was partially erect already. Her nipples felt like bullets, and she couldn't stop herself from rubbing them, sending a message to her pussy.

"Wow, Mom. Your boobs are gorgeous. Way prettier than Lita's. Hers were small and a little droopy. Yours are like perfect. I think that's what helps. Playing with them takes my mind off...you know." Michael confessed as he brought his fingertips forward to touch them.

Standing next to her bed they once again embraced. Michael's mouth finding Mary's they melted together. Standing still like that for what seemed like forever, he eased her onto the bed, and once between her legs he slid his cock into her dripping pussy.

"Easy, baby. Nice and slow!" She managed as she came. His cock felt divine, and if she was surprised by his initiative, she had to admit that she'd wanted this too...for a while. Her pussy felt like it was on fire and she had the sensation of floating within a cloud of pent up passion that just dripped away with each successive orgasm.

His kisses made her tremble, and the feeling of him within her made her feel hotter than she had in years. She was fucking Michael with her very essence. And he was fucking her back with an equal intensity.

Just past the forty-minute mark she felt his thrusts change. He was looking deep into her eyes with a kind of loving desire. He was going to cum any second, but she was so close. What harm was there in letting him finish inside her?

When it happened, she felt every throbbing spurt of his cock. She felt his sperm flood her womb. She felt... more complete than she had in ages. He kissed her passionately and thanked her before collapsing in bed next to her, his hands caressing her as they cuddled together, exhausted. They slept together for the first time since he was a baby. Mary reached down, before she fell asleep, to feel Michael's sperm slowly running from her well fucked pussy.

It became their new normal. Fucking once or twice a day. Michael got better with each time. In a few weeks he'd gone from awkward boy to an amazing lover. They couldn't get enough of each other.

Michael was getting together with some high school friends. She, as luck would have it had a date. Her first in forever.

Mark was nice. They caught a movie, had dinner. A classic date. Dropping her off, he walked her to the door. It was obvious that he was hoping to be invited in, but Michael's car was in the driveway. And just the possibility of another man felt... wrong to her now. She made her excuses and beat a hasty retreat leaving Mark on the front stoop.

Michael was sitting on the couch. "Mom. We need to talk."

"Okay, what's on your mind, honey?" She sat down next to him.

"The party tonight. Lita was there." He began.

"Was Brad there too?" She asked.

"No. Brad broke things off with her. She was pretty down." Michael said.

"That's too bad." Mary said.

"We were hanging out and... well, she wanted to hook up. So we went upstairs and found a bed." Michael confessed.

"Oh. Okay." Mary said, uncertain. "How did it go?" After all, this had been the reason they'd started all this.

"She had... a great time. Way better than Brad, she said." Michael was looking deep into Mary's eyes. "It was... alright. It felt wrong to me. I got her off a few times, but didn't even cum, myself. It felt like I was cheating on you. I hate that feeling."

"I understand. My date with Mark. He wanted to come in, but I just couldn't..." She admitted.

"The thing is, Mom. I can't imagine anyone being better in bed than you are." Michael said softly. "You're the only one I want to be with." He finished.

"You should have a normal relationship, Michael. A girlfriend." Mary tried. But she sounded rather unconvincing.

"We're good together Mom. You know that. Making love to you, making you happy, might feel wrong from society's perspective. But we're made for each other." Michael said, taking her hands and pulling her closer. "Anyways, I have a girlfriend. She's right here."

Michael kissed her and felt her melt in his arms. Five minutes later they were in Mary's bed and he was inside her, giving her what she now knew she needed. He played her like a Stradivarius. 'Practice' was finished. It was time for the real thing, now. Mary begged Michael for his seed and a good while later, he complied, sealing their love for good and always.