Mom's Therapy

Story Info
Kyle had bad dreams and sore legs.
3.1k words
4.27
77.6k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In all of his 18 years, Kyle had never had much trouble sleeping. However the past few months he'd been going through a recurring nightmare. In the dream he'd be in bed asleep and a dark force would cover up his face and cut off his air supply. Kyle would struggle but never would be able to remove it. He'd always wake up out of breath and unable to go back to sleep. It was happening so much that it was starting to affect his performance at school and at track practice.

Mary, Kyle's mom, had noticed him behaving differently. Moody, sluggish, etc. But figured if something was up that her son would confide in her. They were very close and talked about everything. Most recently his last girlfriend who ended things with him. Mary encouraged Kyle to focus on track as he had a full ride to the local college.

After a few months of this nightmare though, Kyle injured one of his quads on the track. It wasn't super serious, but it was enough of a setback that he'd need some physical therapy and be sidelined for a few weeks. Kyle wasn't happy but there wasn't anything he could do. When he came home that day he was quite upset. Not angry, but just sad and tore up about it.

Mary of course asked him what the problem was. Kyle told her that he injured his quad at practice. But Mary could tell there was more bothering him. She pressed him and said that it wasn't like him to lose focus. She wanted to know what was really up. Kyle eventually broke down and confessed what was going on at night.

"Honey...why didn't you come to me sooner? You know I'm a sleep therapist! Maybe I could have helped."

"I didn't want to bother you, Mom," Kyle said. "Plus, the nightmare itself seems kind of silly in the light of day."

"Hun," Mary said, "you go relax. After dinner we'll talk about it. I'll treat you. As for your leg, I'll call your doctor and see what they recommend."

Kyle went up to his room to relax and Mary talked to the family doctor. They recommended massage and heat. Mary was no massage therapist, but figured until they could get some physical therapy lined up, she'd need to do something for Kyle. She did have an old bottle of massage oil. Maybe she could use that. If nothing else, she'd at least be able to help him with his sleep. She was sure of that. She did wonder however what the nightmare was.

She tried to get Kyle to open up at dinner but he stubbornly would not. "Look here Mister," Mary said half-jokingly and half seriously, "You're going to tell me. I can't help you if you don't. How about this...drink some wine. It will loosen you up. Oh don't look at me like that. Yes I know you aren't 21 yet but no one will know. You're not driving anywhere and you're here at home. Just hush. Here, I'll pour us both a glass."

As they were finishing dinner they both drank their glass of wine. It hardly affected Mary at all. She had quite a tolerance. But Kyle on the other hand never had a drink in his life. After finishing the glass he was buzzing and already feeling more open. "So hun, tell me about this dream."

Kyle didn't see the big deal at this point and described the hindrance of his breathing by the dark force.

"I see...well I think I know what we can do to fight this, in theory. But not yet in practice. I'll have to think about that. We're going to have to get you to not fear this force, but rather look on it as a blessing. Face your fears, so to speak. We'll figure something out, hun. Now have another glass of wine. I'm going to go grab a shower and then we're going to work on your leg some."

During dinner Mary had told him what the doctor said. He was so eager to get back to track that he could put up with it, even though his mom massaging him would be a little awkward.

Mary leaned over and poured him another glass, and Kyle caught himself staring at her cleavage. If Mary saw, she didn't let on. She turned around and went upstairs. Kyle caught himself watching her leave.

What was he doing? Checking out his mom? He looked down at the wine and second guessed drinking more, but honestly at this point he didn't want to fight with Mary so he just downed it as quick as he could, and then went to his room.

Mary brought the wine with her to her bedroom. She poured another glass and waited for the shower to heat up. While waiting, she found the massage oil. She sniffed it and had forgotten the scent...it was the strongest aphrodisiac scent they had. This wouldn't do at all...she put the cap back on and jumped in the shower. The damage, however, had already been done. The scent, combined with the wine, was working on her.

"Did that little brat really check out my cleavage?" Mary thought as she washed off. She grinned. She had just the plan.

Mary got out of the shower and went to her lingerie section of the closet. At 48 years old, her body wasn't perfect. But, she could still make heads turn. Some described her as thick or curvy. Those were understatements, to say the least. She filled out every inch of her 40H bra. The girls, as she liked to call them, had some sag. To expect otherwise at her age (and their size) was not realistic. Mary was proud of her stomach and waist. She worked hard to keep them trimmed. What she could not keep under control were her hips, thighs, and butt. They were all larger than normal. Her butt, especially. She would use all this to her advantage though. If Kyle wanted to check her out, she was going to give him a good look alright.

She chose some pieces that accentuated her curves, and put a bath robe on over them. Nothing too overt, but something that would definitely let Kyle see some skin. She looked in the medicine cabinet and pulled out her ex's Viagra. She crushed some and poured it into a freshly poured glass of wine. She poured herself another.

"Kyle! My bedroom! Now!" She sat down on the bed and waited.

Kyle shortly came along and halted. "Mom...why are we in your bedroom?"

"Hun, you need to be in a relaxing environment. Take this towel and wrap it around your waist. I'm going to massage your quads for you, and then we're going to treat this nightmare of yours."

Kyle looked at Mary questioningly, but took the towel and started to wrap it around him. "Um son...you need to lose the clothes first."

Kyle looked mortified. "What?! All of them?"

"Well son I don't know how you expect me to get your quads otherwise. Relax. It is just me. I'll turn the lights down. You'll need to be relaxed for the sleep treatment regardless. Here...I'll go in the bathroom and you can get situated. I'll be back in 2 minutes. Oh! I almost forgot, drink this glass of wine."

Kyle really didn't want to drink more, and even more so didn't want to wear just a towel, but he did need to get his leg better. So he complied.

Mary came back in with the massage oil. "Ok baby boy...I'm going to work on your quads. Just relax. Did you drink your wine?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good boy. Now just leave this to me."

Mary opened the oil and inhaled deeply. The aphrodisiac scent hit her again. She got a rush of adrenaline and felt her pussy moisten. Can't rush this...she thought to herself. She dimmed the lights and applied some oil to both of Kyle's thighs, and started to therapeutically rub them. And only the bottom half. She didn't reach under the towel for the upper half. Not yet.

"How's that feel, hun?"

"Actually really good, mom." Kyle said through closed eyes. The wine was making him drowsy, and she could tell he was fighting off sleep. She took the opportunity to disrobe. She adjusted her tits to enhance her cleavage.

"I'm glad. So I have been thinking about your nightmare, and i think the best way to treat it is for you to face the fear head on. Grab that pillow over there and hand it to me."

Kyle reached for the pillow and turned to hand it to his mom. His jaw dropped, but he quickly recovered. Was he seeing things? Or were those two huge tits there (his Mom's no less!) barely covered up? And the cleavage! So deep! "Easy Kyle, she's just wearing her PJs." Kyle thought. "Here you go, mom. What's the plan?"

Mary was watching for his reaction and it was better than she hoped. Kyle had practically ogled her tits. He tried to hide it but in his inebriated state he didn't succeed. "Well, I'm going to lay this on your face. Just let you get used to some weight. I'll be right here. Nothing is going to happen to you. Just continue to relax and I'll massage your legs some more. If you need to drift off, that's fine too. I'll wake you up."

"K, mom."

Mary gently laid the pillow on his face. Mary was torn. She genuinely didn't want to scare him, and wanted to help his sleep issue. The massage oil however was driving her wild though. And he had checked her out! Her own son! How DARE he...She went back to rubbing his thighs. This time, letting her fingers slowly inch up beneath the towel. Kyle's breathing started to get heavy.

"Honey, don't go to sleep just yet. I need you to loosen your towel so that I can get up higher. That's it. Thank you. Now I'm going to come back around to the pillow and press down on it. Give you some pressure. Remember that I'm right here. You can still breathe, and nothing is going to happen to you."

Mary walked around and leaned over and rested her elbows on either side of the pillow. Kyle was fading fast. His breathing became deeper, and she could see his crotch growing beneath the towel. The Viagra and her deep cleavage trick had done its trick. Mary grinned. This was going better than she hoped.

"You doing OK, baby? Mom's going to come back around and work your legs some more."

"Mmmk." Kyle was all but asleep at this point.

Mary resumed the massage, and let her fingers travel up his thighs. But was careful not to get too close. Kyle was rock hard at this point and totally oblivious. Time to up the ante. She withdrew her hands and came back around to the pillow.

"OK, Kyle. Kyle? Honey wake up." She gently shook him.

"Whaaaa?" Kyle stirred underneath the pillow still resting on his face.

"That's so good, baby! You fell asleep! We still need to continue with the treatment though. I'm going to apply even more pressure. We have to make sure that when this dream comes back to you that you don't fear it."

Kyle nodded underneath the pillow. What he didn't understand was that Mary had climbed up on the bed and actually straddled his face, facing his legs. She rested her ass on the pillow. "There now. That too much pressure?"

"No ma'am."

"OK good. You just doze off if you want to."

Kyle was already breathing deep again. Mary leaned over and gently removed the loosened towel. "We don't need this any more," she thought. She continued to rub his legs within an inch of his cock and balls. Tracing her fingernails near them. But didn't touch them. "How are you doing under there, baby?"

"Mmmmphhhhh." Kyle answered.

Mary felt the vibration between her legs from Kyle's voice and shuddered. It was about time to drop the charade. She lifted herself off the pillow and then removed it from his face.

"Sweetie, your towel fell off." Mary whispered in his ear. "No don't worry...Mom will get it for you."

Mary moved to where her ass was off to the side of Kyle's face and bent over. "Do you see it down here on the floor babe?"

Kyle opened his eyes and looked and all he could see was his mom's huge ass in his face. His cock surged involuntarily. He shook his head and thought he must be seeing things. Closed them and laid his head back down. "I can't see a thing, Mom." Kyle lied.

"Found it!" Mary made a show of standing back up and carrying it back over. She kept her back to him and laid down on on the bed, on her side, with her elbow resting on Kyle's stomach. She turned her head back towards him and asked "remember when you were a baby boy and I used to blow raspberrys on your tummy like this?"

Mary blew on Kyle's stomach and giggled. Kyle's mind took him back to his childhood. Was he dreaming? Was this real?

He felt Mary do it again. He lifted his head and saw her's come up. Maybe to catch her breath? He tensed for a third round of raspberries but all of the sudden felt his cock engulfed in warmth.

Mary decided she was going to go for it. This would be the telling moment. Would Kyle push her away or would he be too far gone to the wine to know what was really happening? She made like she was going to blow on his stomach a third time but instead took his cock into her mouth then further down her throat. She made it a point to blow like she did on his stomach.

"OH MY! Whoopsie!" Mary withdrew her mouth and apologized. "Kyle, hun, I'm sorry...it is dark in here. I thought I was aiming for your stomach. I could not see what I was doing. Here just let me come back around and sit on the pillow again."

Mary almost bust out laughing at the absurdity of her lie. As she moved around she knew full well the pillow was no longer there. She took all the lingerie off and sat back down, directly above Kyle's face this time.

Kyle said "Mom, um...are you sitting directly on me?"

"Goodness me why I am...where did that pillow go? You know what? I don't think we need it. Just imagine I'm the pillow. I can put more pressure on you. Plus, my butt is more than cushiony enough!"

"Um well OK? Can you at least put the towel back on, and not do the raspberry thing again?"

"OK, babe, yes here comes the towel." Mary grinned and lowered her pussy down on his face. As soon as she had his head securely between her legs, she leaned forward and took his cock head in her mouth. "Just kidding son," she thought, "this is going all the way down my throat."

Kyle's head was spinning. All he could breathe was his mom's musky scent, and his cock head felt really good. Definitely didn't feel like a towel was covering it.

Mary sat back up and spread her ass, and pushed further down on Kyle's face. She leaned back down and sucked his head back into her mouth. Her lips were pulling him in even further. Her tongue was dancing around and sliding across. Before Kyle could process what was happening, his cock was buried completely in his mom's throat. His base instincts kicked in, and he started to lick her.

Mary moaned around Kyle's cock. "That's it, son" she cooed, as she came up for air, "lick my hot went cunt."

Mary cupped Kyle's balls in her hand and continued to bob her head on his cock. Her tits, resting on Kyle's stomach, needed some attention. She raised up and wrapped them around his now wet cock. "You were staring at these earlier so let's see how you like them." She started moving her torso and stroking Kyle with her tits. Mary loved having a cock in between her tits. And the fact that it was her son's made it even hotter. She reached for the massage oil and poured some between them, then squeezed them tight.

Kyle moaned into his mother's pussy.

"Don't you dare cum between these big jugs, Kyle. You're cumming in my pussy."

Mary released his cock from her tits and before she swallowed it again she said "let's get you in the sweet spot, son." Her throat engulfed his cock. She slowly worked her throat muscles to massage it, while sliding her lips up and down.

Mary lifter her pussy off Kyle's face. She spun around straddled his lap. "Now you just be a good boy and let mommy ride this cock. And when you feel like it you cum all in her pussy."

Mary reached between her legs and guided Kyle inside her. She was pretty sure she had Kyle submitted to her now. But she took no chances. Her ass and pussy had been limiting his air supply, keeping him short of breath and in a weakened state. She leaned over and wrapped her tits around Kyle's head. She had him completely engulfed between them, and started grinding back and forth on his cock.

Kyle could barely breathe. Everything seemed to have happened so fast! It was all he could do to get air when Mary was sitting on his face. Now his head was now buried between her mammoth jugs. His cock was up to the hilt in her pussy, and his mom was milking him for all he was worth. "In the sweet spot" was right! Kyle felt the urge to cum. Mary must have felt it too because she picked up the pace, tightened her grip, and rolled her hips.

"Don't fight it, son. You're going to empty your balls into my pussy, and there's not a thing you can do about it, I'm afraid."

The first spurt was enormous, and Mary hissed "YESSSSSS" in triumph. She milked Kyle with her pussy until he was trembling and gasping for air. "How was that baby boy?" Mary asked as she released her tits. Kyle's head fell back on the bed. Not waiting for an answer, Mary spun around and took his still twitching cock back into her mouth, sucking her pussy juices off of it.

"You might as well start licking my ass next, son, because you're about to be balls deep inside it."

Kyle wasn't sure if this was a dream, nightmare, or a bit of both. But he didn't seem to have any control.