Mom's Tits, Lots of Cum and Me

Story Info
Hot sexy mom inspires endless cum loads from her son.
3.5k words
4.33
75.2k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note- This is all fantasy with adults over 18 that includes mom and son sex, male cum eating and cock sucking, fisting, voyeurism, big insertions, big tits, gaping pussy and excessive unrealistic amounts of cum and activity. If this isn't your thing, please move on and have a good day.

Mom's Tits, Lots of Cum and Me

I shot my first cumload dreaming about my mom. My mom inspired thousands of hardons and cumshots. Ever since, I have been drinking all of my cum and love the taste. The sight of my sexy mom, my cock and loads of cum have made me happy.

My mom is a CPA partner, works at a downtown office sometimes, but mostly works from home. More importantly she is super-hot with dusty blond hair, blue eyes, and tall. She is not skinny, but curvy with huge natural tits with big hard nipples, beautiful face and a full body that turns heads and inspires hard-ons. She looks professional a lot of the time and her high heels send me over the edge. Most of the time, she is casual around the house, short skirts, tank tops, t shirts, short shorts, jeans, my dad's button downs with panties as she takes calls, works in her office, the kitchen or sometimes her bed.

But, it's her boobs.

I don't even know what size boobs she has, but they are big, full and real. I have watched her nipples get hard in the when it's cold, put her bikini top on by the pool when it's hot. We have had water fights in her tank top and I get my own wet t-shirt show. One time, my mom took her wet tank top off and threw it at me. I couldn't be any luckier. Needless to say, I took that tank top straight to my room.

I have watched mom get dressed, take showers, sunbathe, get ready for bed, shave her pussy for what seems like hundreds of times, every time, making me run for my room at jackoff. If that weren't hot enough, when I watched her shave her pussy, I saw that she has the longest pussy lips I have ever seen, longer than any I have seen online.

Every time I think about her, it makes my cock hard. She and my dad have sex quite a bit, at least daily, maybe more. Pretty much meant I was jacking off all the time. It's amazing I ever left the house to hang with friends but I don't have time for a girlfriend when the girl of my dreams lives in my house. It is amazing how often my friends want to hang out at my house.

I first saw my mom get out of the shower and it stopped me cold. Her tits took my breath away and my cock nearly jumped out of my shorts. I immediately went to my room to jerk off. As I lay on the bed, the vision of her big tits being dried by her towel replayed in my head as I stroked and I could feel it bubbling up inside.

When I finally came, I was so surprised jet after jet of hot cum hit me in the face. It was warm, and it tasted so good. At first I felt guilty that I was doing something wrong, but it felt so good. It was in my eyes, my lips and dripping down by neck. I just lay there with cum all over me.

Within an hour, I was stroking again, eager to close my eyes and think about her tits, and to drink my next cumload.

Every morning before school, I would make sure that I was in the right place to get a quick peek. I loved the feeling of my cock getting hard. I would lay in bed and stroke for what seemed like hours thinking about her.

One night I was getting ready for bed, I peeked in her bedroom door and there was my mom, on her knees in a short denim skirt, her tits hanging out over her bra, bobbing back and forth while she sucked my dad's cock. I was frozen. I never knew how big my dad's cock was but my own cock got so hard as I watched this giant cock, slide all the way into my mom's mouth and down her throat.

Wow. I couldn't believe it.

I ran back to my room and pumped my cock until it exploded, drinking up every drop. I would jerk off to this image over and over. Sometimes my mom would walk thought the house in a t-shirt or a tank top, and the sight of her nipples would send me running to jerk off as the sight of those huge tits bouncing would start my cum bubbling deep inside.

My cock is pretty big. It's not super fat, but it's very long and makes it hard to hide when hard. I can jerk it with two hands and that's fun.

Over time, I really learned how to cum a lot, with 7-8 big blasts each time. I love it when my cumshots hit my face, but that wastes too much cum. After a while, I would keep a small glass by my bed, so I captured every drop. I would pour my load into my mouth and would swirl it around, spit it back out and drink it again and again, finally swallowing.

One Saturday, I was peeking into the bathroom, watching my mom shave her pussy and I was raging hard. Cum was bubbling deep inside of me and I was breathing fast. Her nipples where so hard and they were hanging so low as she bent over. When she was done, she spread her legs and reached into a drawer and pulled out what looked to be a giant cock.

I have seen big dildos in porn sites, but this was huge. I was breathing so hard I was certain she would hear me. She held it with two hands and positioned the tip between her huge pussy lips. They looked like a big flower with huge petals that parted as this monster dick went inside as she sat down on it.

She kept pushing it in until it was buried. I had never seen anything like this. How could she fit something so big inside of her? My cock felt bigger than it had ever been too. She rode it hard and pumped the cock in and out and started to shake and moan as she rubbed her big clit back and forth. OMG I couldn't stand it any more and my cock erupted right there and I had to run to my room before it dripped on the floor. I thought I was busted and she must have heard me.

After that, I think I came 3-4 times a day, nearly every day. I swear I thought my cock was getting bigger. I didn't know if it was my expert jerking that caused it to get so big, but I was happy that I was going to have a huge cock like my dad. I would stroke wishing that it were my cock that was sliding down my mom's throat. I could not even imagine what it would feel like to dump my huge load into her mouth.

One night after I watched my mom trying on clothes, struggling to get her big tits inside her dresses and shirts and posing in the mirror. Her nipples were hard and she tried on a new mini skirt and a halter top, Holy shit. I ran to jerk my cock.

Sitting against the headboard of my bed, I could feel the cum start to bubble up as I imagined my cock sliding into between her huge pussy lips and sliding inside.

I jerked faster as I imagined my cock buried deep with mom pinching huge nipples. I felt myself starting to come and I bent down to get my face closer to the tip to catch as much cum as I could and my tongue touched the tip of my cock.

I thought I was going to pass out.

It was the hottest thing I had ever experienced. I stretched harder, and my tongue swirled around the tip. It felt amazing. Was this what my mom experienced? My tongue flicked back and forth as a stroked harder and I exploded.

My cum was shooting directly into my mouth. It was the biggest cumshot I ever had and 10-11 blasts of cum filled my mouth. I was hunched over and felt light headed as I pulled my cock closer.

My mouth was so full and I held as much in my mouth as I could and swirling it around, thinking about how my cumshots will never be the same again. I could not wait till the next time.

2 am I was up. My cock was rock hard. I was dreaming about my mom, pulling her pussy lips and tying them in a knot.

There was only one way to get back to sleep. I had to cum and I knew I had to try it again. I sat there, stoking my cock, bending over to get my mouth as close to my cock as possible. Closer, and closer I got. I pulled my legs closer and my tongue was licking the head. Precum was dripping out and I licked it up. I pulled closer and my lips actually touched my cock. I was frozen and felt out of control and my cock erupted instantly, filling my mouth with cum.

I held it in my mouth, swirling it around and finally swallowed. I slept great.

Now my days were amazing, I would peek at my mom, check out her tits and pussy and then go and suck my own cock as I jerked off. I had this down and I could now actually get a couple of inches of cock in my mouth and could suck the cum out when I shot my load. I would drink all I could every day and I never wasted a drop.

One day, about six months later, I woke up, my mom was on the phone, working in her bed. Her tits were resting on her computer that was in her lap. I was listening to her call as she was telling one of her girlfriends, how much my dad had cum inside her before he went to work. As she told her all about it, I started stroking my cock. I pulled it out and was rubbing as I listened. She started twirling her nipple as she talked. I was about to cum and she looked up and saw me. She smiled.

She motioned me to come in to her room and she said goodbye to her friend and hung up the phone. I was frozen. I didn't know what to do. She asked me "come in here" again and I walked in slowly, jamming my cock back in my pants as quickly as I could. I could have died. How did I blow this amazing thing I had going?

I got to the side of the bed and she looked in my eyes, squeezed her amazing tits together and asked me "do you want to touch them?"

What was I going to say? I reached over and touched them, they were so soft, her skin was smooth and her nipples were rock hard. Oh god, I was in heaven.

"I've been watching you for over a year", she purred. She pushed her laptop off to the other side of her bed. "You know, I even tried to make it easy for you to see me and I love you that you think I am beautiful", she continued softly, reassuring me.

I've been watching you jack off and am so excited how big your cock is ". I couldn't speak and I kind of just nodded. She looked me in the eyes and slowly said, "Since I am showing you my tits and let you touch them, can I see your cock?" I was sweating and so excited.

I quickly unzipped my pants and pulled it out. She held my cock in both of her hands, and slowly rubbed back and forth. In less than 20 seconds, I couldn't hold it back, I was going to cum and my mom knew what she was doing. She jerked my cock harder and aimed my cock at her huge tits.

I blasted out 7-8 massive ropes of cum and she let out a gasp as she kept jerking me. I was going to die, could barely stand and I looked at my mom smiling, her tits covered with my cum. I wanted to lick them off so bad but I didn't. After I finished, she ran her finger through my cum and took a lick of it. She rubbed the rest all over her tits until they were all shiny. She smiled at me and told me "I'll see you this afternoon".

Needless to say, I didn't think about my classes all day and was counting down the minutes until I got home, hoping she would be there. All I could see in my head was my cum, blasting all over her giant tits in slow motion, over and over again.

When I got home, mom was at work, so I went to lie on mom's bed. I pulled her white tank top out of her dresser and ran it all over my face. I closed my eyes thinking of her, jerking my cock and gave myself a blowjob, filling my mouth and throat with cum.

I have to admit, l rubbed some of my cum on to her tank, folded it and put it away.

When I finished, I saw my mom's clothes on a chair and picked up one of her lacy bras. I couldn't believe when I saw she was a 40 HH. Wow. It sure took a lot of cum to cover those tits.

The next morning, I was up early and was very eager to see if my peek would be any different. When I walked down the hall, I heard grunts and peeked in the door. My mom was riding my dad and I watched his giant cock impaling my mom as she rode it hard, her boobs were bouncing like crazy and she had to squeeze them so they didn't hit her face. She was pinching and twisting her nipples as she started to cum.

My father came deep inside her. She sat there trying to catch her breath as his cock stayed buried deep inside of her. As she rolled off of him, cum was dripping out of her pussy. He went to the shower and she remained in bed and pulled up the covers. I went back to my room with a raging hard cock in my hands.

I heard my dad leave for work and waited a bit. I was raging hard thinking about my mom in bed with a pussy full of cum. I went down the hall and peeked into her room to see if she was sleeping. Her eyes opened and looked right at me. It's like she knew I would be there. Was I this obvious?

I was frozen as she motioned with her finger to come to her bed.

My heart was beating so fast. As I walked toward her, she pulled the sheets down and her huge tits were spread across her body, nipples pointing outward. She lifted the rest of her covers off, and her legs were spread. She reached down and spread her huge pussy lips with her fingers and globs of cum started to drip out and told me to come over. She opened her legs wide, her used pussy gaping in front of me.

I was so excited. I knew just what she wanted me to do. I couldn't believe I was going to lick cum out of my mom's used pussy. I slowly licked up her legs enjoying the taste of cum that had dripped out. When I reached her lips, my tongue probed inside and licked as deep as I could. I reached around her and pulled her pussy on to my face.

There was so much cum and all of a sudden, she squeezed her pussy and big globs of cum plopped onto my tongue.

Jeez, my dad cums more than I do.

I couldn't stop licking and my cock was so beyond hard it hurt. Her pussy was huge. I stuck my finger in to get more cum out, and licked my finger. I stuck 2 fingers in as far as I could and they came out dripping with cum and I licked them dry. Next I stuck 3 fingers in side her pussy and it was like warm velvet, so I added another and they all slid inside.

She was so wet and big and she needed more. I tucked in my thumb and started to push my whole hand inside. She started breathing heavily and she spread her legs even wider and pulled my arm toward her. With a pop, her pussy sucked my hand inside, all the way to my wrist and she let out a gasp.

I just let my hand rest there for a minute until I started moving it in and out.

I slowly licked my mom's clit and she started shaking. This was a whole new experience for both of us. She was cumming so hard, she begged me to take my hand out, but I didn't. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me closer and grabbed my arm again, pulling my fist even deeper inside.

"Take it out now!" she said, breathlessly. "Slowly please. I can't take it anymore".

She was breathing harder now and knew what she wanted. It was time for me to slide my cock into her waiting pussy. I sat up and looked at her. She was the sexiest women I had ever seen. Her stretched out body, big tan tits and her gaping used pussy was the most amazing thing I had ever imagined.

As my cock entered, I thought I was going to pass out. Her pussy was huge, wet and was the best feeling I have ever felt. She purred, "go deep and push hard. I need you deep inside me. Deep as your long cock can go"!

She was pinching her nipples as I pounded away and watched her hungry pussy devour my cock. I was in heaven and didn't want it to end. I felt like I could fuck her all day. Her boobs were bouncing up and down, and I looked into her eyes as a buried my cock as deep as I could.

My cock couldn't take it anymore and I starting to unload the biggest cumshot of my life. I could feel ten, twelve, fifteen times my cock shot cum into her wet pussy. I stopped and looked down, my cock buried deep, her huge pussy lips were wrapped around my cock.

And then she whispered to me, "eat the cum out". She said to me, "I watched you suck your cock and drink your cum so please eat my pussy out and get everything".

She spread her legs wide and pulled her legs back. I slowly slid out so I wouldn't spill a drop. As my tongue got close, she spread her sloppy giant pussy wide so my tongue would go all the way in. I thought was going to pass out.

My cum never tasted better mixed with her juices and my dad's cum. I licked and sucked until there was no cum left. I was in cum and pussy heaven.

I was exhausted and knew I had to get going soon. But I as I was lying there, looking at my mom's gaping pussy and her huge tits and didn't want to go anywhere. I was a mess, my cock was getting hard again and all I wanted to do was lick her pussy and fuck all day.

She began to get up, looked at my cock and reached out to touch it. But she stopped and said "I have a meeting downtown this morning have to get going". She smiled, "I don't want to but I have to". Lucky thing she made the decision, as I would've never left.

So I took my hard cock and went to get dressed. As I got up, she dipped one of her fingers in her pussy and licked it and smiled at me.

As I got ready and dressed, I watched her pull on black nylons, black skirt and a nice blouse over her sparkly 40HH bra. She stepped into her high heels and put on a blazer and walked down the hall. She looked like a million bucks.

Needless to say, the day took forever. My friends called me to go hang out and all I could think about was my mom, her tits, her pussy, my cock all covered with cum.

All I wanted to do was get home and wait for her to undress. It was heaven.