Mom's Unusual Night-time Request

Story Info
Mom's unusual request has son questioning his morality.
2.3k words
4.14
86.9k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zorro226
zorro226
21 Followers

Author's Note:

This story and its characters are purely fictitious made up by the mind of a twisted mofo. In the real world always practice safe sex and always ask for consent.

Chapter 1

Looks like it's going to be another dreary day, I thought as I continued on my routine jog. I had just started my 3-month break from University and I was already bored out of my mind. All my friends had gone overseas with their families and it didn't help that my girlfriend dumped me, stating my unending focus on my degree as the reason for us needing to break up. I have to admit that's true, pursuing a law degree didn't really leave me much time in the social department. So now here I was a bored, horny 22-year-old with no idea what he was going to do for the next 3 months.

I finished my jog about thirty minutes later, using the time to think about what the hell I wanted to do with my life. By the time I was finished and back home I was starving, the smell of bacon that was emanating from the kitchen, a welcome relief for my now grumbling stomach. I opened the door and saw my Mom, happily singing as she made breakfast, her hips swaying with the music from the radio.

Jill Cassidy was the definition of a MILF, she worked as a yoga instructor, so even at forty-six, her body was in excellent shape. She was drop-dead gorgeous which was a problem because she was also my mother. It didn't help that she always walked around the house in those tight-fitting yoga pants which did nothing to hide her shapely hips and her curvaceous bottom. Nor did it help when she came out of the shower, in nothing but a towel, showing of her muscled legs, her wet brunette hair tied up in a messy bun. Even now she was wearing a black laced nightgown, which was barely covering her shapely ass, the patterns revealing hints of her tanned skin. Every time I saw her, I was starstruck. I snapped out of my daydream, turning off my inner horn-dog and flicked on the perfect son switch and walked towards her, hugging her from behind.

"Morning Mom," I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Good morning sweetie," she replied. "How was your jog?" She asked completely unaware that her ass had nestled perfectly onto my crotch.

I released her quickly, feeling my shaft twitch underneath my shorts.

"It was good, a great way to work out in the morning," I replied trying to stifle my erection by thinking completely unsexy thoughts.

She turned around and looked up, her blue eyes locking onto my own. She patted my chest.

"It's so great that you've gotten into shape Nate, I'm really happy that you finally decided to take better care of yourself."

It's true, I was quite fat back during high school, only having recently getting into shape. "Honestly Mom, it's only because I didn't want you to call me your Big Boy anymore."

She giggled, God she was so sexy. "Speaking of Big Boys," She grinned as she motioned behind me.

I turned around to see my Dad struggling with his suitcase, his classic Dad beer gut threatening to burst out of his business shirt. Well if you're wondering how in the hell a man like John Cassidy landed my Mom, here's how; Mom and Dad were high school sweethearts and Dad was a total stud back in the day, in fact he was Captain of his high-school basketball team. Now Mom was his classmate and tutor, apparently, she was a bit of a nerd back in the day and she got extra credit from tutoring students liable to fail. It's how they met and they've been together ever since. Once Dad graduated college, he took over his father's business which meant most of his time was now spent at work. Eventually, he turned into your stereotypical Dad, beer gut and all, although Mom didn't seem to mind. Apparently, there's more of him to cuddle now, according to her. It really was true love.

"Alright babe, I'm heading off, I should be back in about 2 weeks." He said wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her deeply.

"Have a safe trip honey, try not to have too much fun in France," Mom replied kissing him back.

"Come here son, give your old man a hug," Dad said opening his arms. I hugged him as he wrapped his bear-like arms around me. "Make sure you take care of your mother while I'm gone."

"I love you Dad, take care." I replied. Dad may not always have been around a lot of the time but that didn't stop him from trying, which is what made him such a great dad. I put my arm around Mom who rested her head into my chest as we watched Dad get into a taxi and drive off.

The rest of the day breezed by, I spent the day watching TV with Mom and around 7:30 pm we were having dinner as usual when I noticed a strange look had settled on Mom's face.

"Hey Mom, is everything okay?" I asked

She played with her food and looked up at me, biting her lower lip. God, I can't believe how unbelievably sexy this woman was.

"Ummm, baby this might sound a little weird, but do you mind if I sleep with you tonight?"

What the fuck, I thought to myself. This goddess of a woman had just asked to sleep with me, on the same bed. My cock involuntary flexed, almost as if it was anticipating what could happen tonight. Get your head together Nate, don't be such a goddamn bastard, she's your mother for fuck's sake.

"Why...?" I could barely speak, it felt like my throat was going to close up.

"Well...the truth is I don't really sleep well alone, I like to feel protected when I'm asleep," Mom spoke softly.

Perfect, not only was she hot as fuck but she was adorable as well. Well this isn't how I pictured the day ending but what the hell, what could possibly happen if I share a bed with my Mom.

"Sure thing Mom, it's not a problem," I replied.

Mom smiled a perfect smile, and rushed over hugging me from behind, her breasts resting on my back as she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you so much baby, you have no idea how much this means to me."

Great, I'm going to share a bed with my super hot Mom, what could possibly go wrong?

As I lay in bed, one thought kept racing through my mind, my drop-dead gorgeous mom was about to sleep in my bed next to me. As you could imagine, my cock was rock hard and refusing to go down. I was wearing a pair of loose shorts and you could clearly see the outline of my shaft as it struggled to get free. I wrapped my blanket over my waist to hide my erection as I heard a soft knock on my bedroom door. The door opened to reveal a goddess of a woman, Mom was wearing nothing but one of my old shirts, I could see her nipples clearly due to the chill night air, she wasn't wearing a bra, I scanned down her body, admiring her toned thighs and her dainty feet. God did she not realise how perfect she was.

"Hey baby," she said as she crawled next to me, "Thank you so much for letting me sleep here tonight." She said, her lips mere inches from my own.

"No problem Mom," I said as I struggled to hide my erection, which was now threatening to rip through this goddamn blanket.

"Well, I'm going to sleep like a baby, goodnight sweetie," she grinned as she turned around, so that her shapely ass was facing me. Likewise, I turned around in the opposite direction and tried to fall asleep.

Obviously as you could imagine, I couldn't fall asleep. After about an hour, of shifting around in my bed, checking my phone, and trying to stifle my erection, nothing had worked. I turned around to face my Mom, her back was still facing me, and her light breathing indicated that she was still fast asleep. My body activated its autopilot as I slowly removed the blanket from my mother. Her shirt had ridden up, revealing more of her hourglass figure as well as her black laced panties which complimented her perfect ass. I began to stroke my cock to this goddess, I shifted closer to her, nestling my now throbbing shaft in-between her ass-cheeks. I gripped her waist with my right hand while my left slipped under her body into her shirt and cupped her breast, my fingers playing with her nipple. I began to slowly grind against my mother, waves of pleasure coursing through my brain replacing my ever-diminishing sense of morality. I continued to grind into her, realising I would probably never get a chance like this again, I moved my right hand from her waist and onto her panties, to my surprised they were completely soaked.

Fuck, I thought to myself, was she awake?

"Mom...," I whispered, but there was no movement from her, only soft breathing.

My heart was pounding as I continued to grind against her as my right hand began to massage my Mom's pussy through her soaked panties while my left hand continued to play with her breast. A devilish thought crossed my mind. Fuck, imagine those big tits wrapped around your cock Nate. I grinned, reason and sense had been thrown out the window. I gently got up and pulled on Mom's shoulder so that she was now lying on her back. I pulled up her shirt to her neck revealing her sweet breasts and straddled her being careful not to rest to much of my weight on her stomach. I slipped my cock in between her breasts and using both of my hands squeezed her breasts onto my cock. I slowly began to fuck her breasts. The fact that these were my mother's breasts, the sense of taboo that it provided plus the sensation from my shaft, was giving me heights of pleasure, I didn't think was possible. I knew I was going to cum soon and there was still one incestuous thing left for me to do. I got off my mother and back onto the bed. I gently lifted her toned legs and slowly removed her soaked panties, to reveal her clean-shaven dripping pussy. The smell of her sex was intoxicating and honestly nothing could have stopped me now. A small part of me knew what I was doing was wrong, but that small part was drowned out by a simple fact. I was going to fuck my mother.

I moved to the base of the bed, spreading open my mother's legs with ease, and positioned my cock at her entrance, the head of my shaft twitching with excitement. I slapped the head of my cock against her pussy, as Mom let out a gentle moan. I was practically shaking with excitement. Here I was about to cross a line and fuck my mother and I couldn't give a fuck about the morality of this situation. Unable to resist any longer, I plunged my entire shaft deep into my mother's fuck hole. I felt her walls tighten and quiver around me as they adjusted to the size of my cock. Years of my mother being a cock tease, walking around the house in those tight yoga pants and I had finally managed to plunge my dick inside her. I had sex before yes, but it was nothing compared to what I was feeling right now. It felt right, like my cock belonged in my mother's pussy. I threw caution to the wind and I began to pound my mother, slamming into her as the slaps from our bodies making contact became louder and louder. I looked up at my mother face, her eyes were surprisingly still closed, but she was biting her lower lip as if trying to stop herself from moaning. Fuck, she looked so sexy and I felt my balls tighten, I knew I was going to cum soon. I began to pound my mother even faster, she was moaning now, her cries of pleasure echoing throughout the room. I didn't even know how to begin to explain what I was doing to her if she woke up but I didn't care, all I wanted to do was to cum deep into my mother's pussy. I felt Mom's toned legs lock themselves around my waist, forcing me deeper inside her. That final act was more than enough and with one final thrust, I slammed my cock balls deep into my mother's wet snatch, my balls quivered and my cock throbbed and sent what felt like litres of cum straight into my mother's fuck hole. I groaned as I continued to pump my cock deep into my mother's pussy. I felt her legs release me and I looked up at her, her eyes were still closed, but I knew she was awake. After that pounding I gave her, she must have known that her son had just fucked her.

After her tight pussy had finished milking my shaft, I removed it, my cock slick with her love juices. I couldn't believe it, I had finally fulfilled my deepest, darkest desire. I had finally fucked my mother. I grabbed my towel, wiping her cunt clear of cum and juices and cleaned my cock of any evidence. I pulled on my shorts and collapsed beside my mother and fell asleep almost instantly.


zorro226
zorro226
21 Followers