Mon Chalet Ch. 02

Story Info
With a hung black guy.
5.9k words
4.68
6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 11/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,213 Followers

After returning home from Mon Chalet, I decided to wait 24 hours before discussing the experience with Della. She didn't mention it either.

The next evening, we ate dinner together. I gazed at her, "Dear, what did you think about our sexperience in Mon Chalet?"

She wasn't ready for my direct question. She almost choked on the meat, "Tom, let's finish eating first." The main course was Chicken Alfredo with Pinot Grigio. Now and then, we peeked at each other but didn't talk.

When I was done, I noticed she had finished and was looking at me.

I smiled, "OK, girl, how did you like it?"

"Not knowing what to expect, initially I was scared. The wine I drank before helped. When we entered the main area, I saw everybody else naked and felt better. I started undressing, and my fantasy about exhibitionism took over me. It was the first time I undressed in public. I didn't try to perform a striptease show, but from the corner of my eye, I saw people ogling my body. I wouldn't have dared do it if the others weren't naked, too! The undressing took only a minute or so, but my cunt was soaking wet when I was ready to enter the jacuzzi. I knew your deviant mind and expected you to pose me in a way that would provoke men around us. I pretended to close my eyes. However, with my eyelids slightly open, I watched the other two men in the jacuzzi. Both inspected my nude body from head to toe, focusing on my boobs, which you made sure surfaced above the water, and, of course, my exposed pussy. Watching their hungry eyes, I became horny. Luckily, my wetness looked normal in the jacuzzi, but I was willing to let any one of them join us. The white guy was younger and more muscular, but the black guy was also attractive. The stud whom you invited to join us was perfect for our first threesome. He wasn't pushy, started everything slowly, and I never felt threatened by him. Only when he saw I was ready to increase the pace he gradually intensified his rhythm. It was obvious he wished for me to enjoy the encounter. Everything he did was to enhance my pleasure before he climaxed. In summary, our first three-way was a success, and if you would like to return to Mon Chalet again, I'd gladly do it. And one last thing: The guy was excellent, but I was so aroused that I suspect I would have enjoyed other guys, too. So next time we go there, you choose the one you wish to experiment with."

She glanced at me and waited for my reaction.

"Della, I am happy our first Menages-a-Trois was enjoyable. Now that you feel comfortable being naked in the main area, being touched, and even fucked there, we have many options. Would you mind if I 'diversify' our future partners?"

"Tommy, seeing the others naked and knowing that people watching me taking off my clothes will arouse me, I'd say almost anything goes... Remember, you are responsible for our safety, and please, no extreme pain!"

"I got it. Let me find out the best time to go."

...

A week has passed. One evening, I was on the treadmill in the gym and heard two people behind me discuss their sexual prowess. One guy said, "You won't believe it, but she was blond, pretty, and barely 18 years old! I was surprised, but she was ready for anything."

The other guy had a deeper voice, "I know what you mean. When I was your age, I was attracted to younger chicks, but nowadays, I find cougars much more fun. They are more experienced, less reluctant to tell you their wishes, and are happy to comply with your needs. They are more mature mentally and much more interesting in bed."

The other guy blurted, "But their body is no longer young and firm. Aren't you missing the excitement of conquering a virgin?"

He laughed, "Not at all! Hearing them cry that it hurt, seeing them bleed, how emotional they become afterward... No, sir, I don't. I'd rather do it with somebody who knows what she wants. I am lucky to attract nice cougars. I check myself for STDs regularly, and my sex life is perfect."

I got off the treadmill and walked back to the elliptical while looking at the two guys. The younger one was about 20, somewhat chubby, with a small mustache. The other was a black guy, about 6'2", 185 pounds, with developed arm and leg muscles, short curly hair on his head, and a hairless body.

I used dumbbells and a weight bench for 20 minutes and saw the black guy going toward the showers. I waited a moment and followed him. I found him naked, soaping his shapely body. His face was covered with soap, and his eyes were closed. I peeked at his cock. It was hanging down and about 5" long, much longer than mine when soft. I liked his manly body and was impressed with how he talked to his friend. He sounded like an attractive candidate to join Della and me in our next escapade...

Except for us two, there was nobody else in the showers. I turned to him and said, "Sir, I'd like to talk to you about something private. Can we go to a place where we won't be interrupted?"

He removed the soap from his face and inspected my body up and down before answering, "After the shower, I go to the sauna. It's usually empty at this hour. You can join me, and we'll talk there."

As he predicted, we were the only ones in the hot and foggy room. He stared at me, waiting to hear what I wanted to say.

"Sir, I heard part of your talk with the young guy. I wanted to know if you really are interested in attractive cougars."

"Yes, I am, assuming they are younger than 75 and I like their appearance. Why are you asking?"

"Because my girlfriend is MUCH younger than 75, and in my eyes, she is beautiful. We are looking for a partner to join us in a threesome. Would you be interested?"

"Man, you sound honest, but I must see your lady before agreeing to your proposal. Bring me several pictures of her; if I like what I see, we can discuss your request. By the way, if we do it, my role will be playing with the woman. I am not into gay stuff."

"Agreed. Will you be here tomorrow?"

"I plan to come here briefly between 5 and 6 pm because I have an important meeting afterward."

"I'll be here and show you some pictures."

...

I returned home. Della sat in front of the TV and watched a sitcom. She enjoyed the show and laughed frequently. I didn't want to discuss my conversation with the black guy. I sat with her, and we watched the rest of the program together.

When it ended, Della glanced at me and winked, "Tommy, I am going to bed. I have a minor itch in my privates. I wonder if you feel like helping me take care of it..."

I sighed, "My life is so tough. I am destined to manage an insatiable woman. Sorry, I meant to say manage an incurable itch..."

Della looked at me lovingly, "I feel for you, but whether you like it or not, you are the itch doctor in this house."

We were naked in bed half an hour later. I kissed her soft lips, "Della dear, I still cannot believe you agreed to be with me. You are so pretty and sexy... I am sure every man would kill to have you in his arms!"

She whispered, "So you better hold me tight and fuck me thoroughly before I find a Mafia person that will dismember you."

"Honey, if I have to..."

"Tommy, shut up and do your manly duty before I rape you!..."

I caressed her pretty face and French kissed her. My right hand wandered instinctively toward her perky breast. The nipple was rock hard before I touched it. She was aroused. My palm trailed down her body to her flat tummy and continued to her moist labia.

After watching her voluptuous body and playing with her tit, my prick was stiff despite not being touched yet.

She spread her legs and whispered, "I need something big and hard in my pussy. Right now!"

As I fingered her, I chuckled, "Do you mean the large pink vibrator?"

She stood up and exclaimed, "You are such a jerk!" Next, she crouched over my groin, descended slowly on my erect pole, and started riding me.

A cowgirl position was one of my favorites because I was in a perfect place to watch her bouncing gorgeous tits and tweak them.

As her impaled cunt jerked over my organ, I remembered my conversation with the black guy. It was like an aphrodisiac - My arousal grew exponentially.

I whispered, "Della, should I arrange another three-way soon? This position is perfect for vaginal/oral double penetration."

She didn't answer, but her tongue licked her lips. Shortly after, I inserted my thumb into her mouth, and she sucked it hungrily.

Della was ripe for another Mon Chalet escape!

...

The following day, I arrived home early and searched in our picture file photos of Della. It was apparent he was interested to see her face and body. I chose three pictures of her in summery clothes, two photos of her wearing a bikini in a swimming pool, and one picture of her naked, posing for me in our bedroom. I may have been biased, but I thought these were beautiful pictures displaying her pretty face and sexy body.

At 5:15 pm, I went to the sports facility. The black guy saw me holding an envelope and said, "Hi, we never introduced ourselves properly. My name is Jesse, and yours?"

"I am Tom, and my girl is Della. I brought you the photos you asked for."

We went to a quiet corner, and he looked through the pictures. His eyes lighted when he noticed the ones of Della in a bikini. The naked one he ogled for a full minute before turning to me, "Tom, your lady looks fantastic. She is around 40, my favorite age, and her body is breathtaking. Yes, I'd be happy to lay my hands on her."

"Jesse, we had a threesome only once, so we are not experienced in that sort of thing. Have you done three ways before?"

He grinned, "Multiple times. If one day I decide to write my resume, you'll find many threesomes, foursomes, and group sex actions. My first one was when I was 18, and since then, I've gained a lot of experience and improved my techniques. Don't worry; I can guarantee your lady will have the time of her life."

"Sounds good. Have you ever been to Mon Chalet?"

"I visited the place a few times in the past. They have interesting accessories in the suites and a lot of activity in the common area. I have good memories of the place."

"We prefer to meet there. Can you be there when we show up? I want Della to think we'd meet you there for the first time, and I'd ask you, the stranger, to join us."

Jesse smiled, "There are many ways to meet a new person. If you want us to start that way, it's fine by me. You said you do not have a lot of experience adding another person to your sex. I can help you by gradually taking over and guiding you to have fun. The three of us will start playing gently together. However, at a certain point, I'd like to have 15 minutes with her, with you watching us. Do you think it will be possible?"

I hesitated, "It will depend on Della's reaction. She may not want me out of the game..."

"You'll still be around, and you may caress her hand or face, but I want her to concentrate on my presence. Don't worry, she won't suffer. My gut feeling is she'd like me to be more aggressive."

"It's OK if I see she wants to continue. Can we meet next weekend?"

"I'll be busy Friday evening, but if Saturday afternoon until Sunday is good for you, it's a go."

"Give me your phone number. I'll talk to Della, and if the date is suitable, I'll text you the details."

I saw Della in a sheer nightgown with red-hot lipstick as I opened the front door. She gave me a lusty gaze and mumbled. "Honey, I missed you. I was thinking about your body crushing mine and became horny. In the past, when it happened, I masturbated, but this time, I wanted to wait for you to ravage my body..."

I didn't have to talk. The growing bulge in my pants told her everything she wanted to know. She chortled, "Tommy, if I am not mistaken, we have problems. Let's solve both in bed."

She didn't let me take a shower and was all over me the minute I got naked, "Tommy, I need you to ram your wonderful cock in my slutty pussy as hard as you can!"

I began slowly and whispered, "Darling, it's time to return to Mon Chalet. Is Saturday OK?"

She blurted, "Right now, I'll agree to anything you want, just fuck me wildly to a heavenly orgasm."

"I'll invade your cunt and fill you with my juices and then reserve a suite for Saturday.

When Della was 'hungry,' no foreplay was needed. In fact, she hated it. Her only wish was for me to shove my pole into her snatch and pound her hole as savagely as I could.

I was inside her vagina in no time, drilling my member as hard as I could. Della's climax started seconds after my cock met her womb and continued for as long as my powerful thrusts continued, which lasted 15 minutes. She was like a ragdoll, moving erratically and aimlessly. After depositing my spunk deep in her cunt, I laid on my back and tried to catch my breath. She opened her eyes and said, "Tommy, you are such a great sex partner. I think I become addicted to your body."

"Let's see what you'll say after our next visit to Mon Chalet."

...

Saturday afternoon, Della and I drove to Mon Chalet. We got the same suite as last time, 9. Was it our lucky number?...

We had a beer and arranged our stuff. She showed me the clothes in her carry-on. A short, tight red dress that emphasized her impressive cleavage, a transparent nighty, a demibra that exposed the nipples, and floral crotchless panties. Della laughed, "I doubt I'll use all of these, but I feel sexy having them. You know, 'in case' I am in the mood."

"Darling, it's 6. Ready to go to the common area?"

"Let me change in the bathroom, and unlike last time, I plan to undress slowly and seductively. I'll get to enjoy my exhibitionist fantasy, and later, you'll get yours, the threesome."

I smirked, "I thought you liked the three-way too."

"Yes, I did," she admitted, "but you wouldn't suffer ogling my strip show either. Right?"

"Letting other men watch your exposed assets will be a pleasure, especially since I'll choose who will be the happy winner to explore you with more than just his eyes!"

Della grinned, "You are such a pervert, and I love you for being one..."

We entered the common area. There were about 40 people, most of them naked. One of the jacuzzis had six people, and the other had 5. The other visitors were in the pool or sat on chairs and chatted.

I moved toward the jacuzzi with the five guests and pulled a chair. Della began undressing. She slowly removed her thin blouse, and her top was covered only by her demibra. Her creamy tits were pushed up, and the hard nipples were difficult to miss. Next, she unclasped the bra, and her C-cup breasts bounced forward, displaying minimal sag. I looked around. Among the 40 guests, about 25 were men, and the eyes of 12 were focused on Della's strip show.

She bent slightly backward and then raised her hands, doing some stretching exercises. Her magnificent tits swayed from side to side. Now, 15 men and 3 women ogled her body. Subsequently, the short skirt fell to the floor, displaying her gorgeous body with only the crotchless panties on. Her hand descended to her navel and continued down. She spread her legs slightly and scratched the upper part of her right thigh gently, giving the 18 men a sight to remember. Lastly, she removed the panties and remained in the nude. She turns around slowly, giving the 20 men and 6 women a 360-degree view of her perfect body - Pretty face, heavenly tits, flat abdomen, orchid-shaped cunt, bubble butt, and long legs! I heard some of the guys sigh as Della entered the hot jacuzzi. What an entrance!

I entered, too, and whispered in her ear that she could choose ANYBODY, and they'd follow her to the end of the earth. Della blushed, "You have no idea how nervous and horny I am at this moment."

I placed her in front of me with her face toward the others in the jacuzzi. All eyes were concentrated on her upper body, which was above water. I cupped her boobs and whispered, "Pretty lady, I think I know who I'd choose to join us, so unless you have a preference, I'll signal to him."

"Tommy, there are two I'd consider, although the dark guy is probably more attractive."

"I agree." I hinted to Jesse to come closer. Before, only his head was above water, but now he stood in the whirlpool, and everything above the waist was seen. His pectorals, biceps, and the six-pack in his tummy were very impressive. Della's eyes, like the eyes of the other women around, ogled his athletic body.

He smiled at me, "Sir, you wanted to talk to me?"

"Yes. My name is Tom, and this is my lady, Della. You seemed to be lonely, and we thought you might like company. Are you interested?"

He stared at Della, and his eyes explored her upper body up and down, finishing at her eyes, "Ma'am, it's a pleasure to meet such a beauty. I've been here several times before, and you definitely stand out. My name is Jesse." He grabbed her hand and kissed it, "And your strip show was excellent! It may sound impolite, but watching you aroused me."

She blushed but didn't try to pull her hand from his, "Jesse, your body looks very toned. Do you exercise a lot?"

"I go to a health club for two hours 5 times a week. I am lucky that my work hours allow me enough time to exercise."

Della touched his biceps and said, "You are in great shape."

He grinned, "Yes, I am, but my shape is much less impressive than yours," his eyes concentrated on her hard nipples, "Just looking at these beauties, and I have the urge to caress them..."

I removed my palm from the closest breast to him, and whispered loudly, "Honey, the nice man finds your body very alluring. You touched him; can he do the same?"

Her breathing quickened. She didn't speak but nodded her head up and down.

His large hand touched the side boob softly. Della moaned, and her eyes closed. His palm moved very slowly around her dark nipple, ensuring he did not touch it yet.

Della grimaced and extended her chest forward, silently hinting to him to make his move. He ignored her signs, and his hand moved to her neck and then her forehead.

He whispered in her ear, "Ma'am, you are very sexy. I'd love to suck on your tits. May I?"

She mumbled, "Yes, please."

As his face leaned toward her chest, he said, "But I also wish to feel your small hand on my body." He grabbed her palm and placed it on his six-pack. His lips found her hard nipple and kissed it gently, making her shiver. Next, he sucked on the nipple, and she groaned.

He lifted his head, "Lady, your gorgeous tits make me very horny. Would you like to check it?"

She blushed again, but her hand kept rubbing his fantastic abdominal muscles.

He whispered firmly, "Della, please touch it. It won't bite!"

She sighed, and her hand moved gingerly down toward his groin.

Seconds later, she gasped and opened her eyes. She stared at his face. He smiled, "Yes, pretty lady. It's big and hard. It wants to feel more than your hand. It wants the rest of your body, too."

Della's eyes were mesmerized by his stare. She did not talk. His hand found hers and began to guide her to bob his shaft. She continued gazing at him as her hand followed his instructions.

Then his hand moved up and tweaked her other breast. Jesse managed to gradually pull her from me into his body. He bent down and kissed the side of her neck, and his fingers pinched her nipple. Her moans became louder, and her hand bobbed his shaft faster. His other hand moved to her face, and his large thumb lightly massaged her luscious lips. She opened her mouth and let it in. Della sucked his thumb and continued groaning as his kneading of her breast became more aggressive.

He whispered in her ear, "Della, I love the way you suck on my thumb, but we both know your fantastic lips were intended to suck something else entirely. I will climb on the ledge, and you'll have once in a lifetime opportunity to suck a real stiff cock. Will you do it for me, please?"

ragal2
ragal2
1,213 Followers
12