Mona Divorcée, Persian Party Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Mona, recently divorced, rides a train at a party.
2.6k words
4.2
26.1k
41

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ifry
ifry
404 Followers

Part 1 of 5 (probably)

Mona was a mid-30s Persian female, approximately 5'6", busty, curvy, good at doing her own make-up, and a pleaser in bed. She's been quoted as never declining a penis based on size, even if it was huge. Granted she'd only ever been with three men, or so she said. Honestly though, given the attention she commands with those tits and that ass, it'd be hard to believe she kept it down to three lovers ever.

Mona married early in life. Her husband had indeed been well-endowed. Had a great job with great pay. The only problem was he was a complete asshole. Doting on his parents, Mona was essentially a second class citizen in her own home. After ten years and many, many tears, she chose to divorce the guy formally...in her mind they'd been divorced for half of their marriage.

She'd been living in Nashville but since the divorce, she chose to move to Atlanta where her side of the family still lived. Although her parents still lived in Iran, she had some cousins and an aunt and uncle there in Atlanta. It was a female cousin of hers that really embraced her back home and did things with her to help her pick herself up and get over the gloom of the past. She so wanted to move on, and her cousin Saba, was critical to that end.

Saba's husband Mehrdad was also very kind. Allowing her to stay with the couple until she could find a place of her own was exceptionally generous. She slept down the hall from the couple, had her own bathroom, and everything. She enjoyed living with her cousin who was essentially like a sister to Mona, however she knew she'd have to move out eventually.

The days turned into weeks, weeks into months, and Mona was still at the house. Mona loved it there, and so did Saba enjoy having Mona there. You could tell that Mehrdad was starting to get a little annoyed...after all, it was clearly affecting their sex life. Less sex, and when they did do it, they tried to be quiet.

For her part, Mona too was getting a little antsy. The fact that they had sex made her miss sex more than she had while she lived in a sexless pre-divorce relationship. Many a night she laid awake in bed imagining Mehrdad enter her bedroom after a shower, still naked and dripping wet. The scenarios would range from mistakenly going to her room, going to her room intentionally, accidentally entering the bathroom where he'd be naked having just showered or jacking off.

Saba and Mona used to share stories about their love lives. Saba had disclosed a few things about Mehrdad...what he liked, the fact he was hung with a thick, cut cock of about eight inches, roughly the size of her ex, among other details. Her ex was Persian, but for the fact that she hated his guts for many reasons, she still preferred Persian men. Mehrdad and her ex had a lot in common physically, making him that much more attractive from a sexual standpoint. She'd seen him in a bathing suit quite often and recently given they had a pool. She'd seen his bulge through his wet swim trunks. Still, she secretly wondered what he looked like completely naked, what his cock looked like as it hung there free among a thick bush of black pubes. And what would it look like hard. How thick it would feel in her hand. How heavy.

Mehrdad and Saba both worked, as did Mona. Saba and Mona were both pharmacists. They didn't exactly plan it that way. It just so happens many Persian children are pushed to pursue high paying jobs, from lawyer to doctor, engineer, anesthesiologist, and sometimes simply nurse. Their families had a good portion head off to medical related jobs. It works out since one who's been through it can coach those coming up. When Mona moved back, Saba helped her swing a position at the pharmacy with her. Mehrdad was in business and typically worked long hours as it was.

The story really begins here. Picture both Mona and Mehrdad getting more and more sexually frustrated. They periodically see each other's bodies (albeit in bathing suits), and their ability to restrain their physical urges slowly whittles away. The three go as a group to a party at a friend's house. This friend hosts a party about every three months, usually on a holiday. This time around it's for labor day. Still warm out there, but the end of summer was nigh nevertheless.

When the three of them arrive, each is dressed to impress, Mona dressed the most sexy given she's single and ready to get back out there. It's about 9pm and the party is already going strong. Alcohol is everywhere, and most seem to be drinking some form of hard booze courtesy of the bartender that the host was known for hiring.

Dancing in the living room, people smoking on the back patio, people all over the place either sitting or standing and talking about this and that. Good range of ages, but generally between 22 and 60. No kids, and generally working professionals. The last party they'd gone to, Mona wasn't quite right, not quite ready to get out there. Well, enough time had passed, having spent enough time half-naked with the pool and what not, Mona was of the mind that she'd pretty much screw the first guy that said hi to her.

After a few drinks, Mona decided to walk around the house seeing what was going on throughout. She walked upstairs to take a peek at the master bedroom. She was impressed with the layout...hot tub in the master bathroom, expensive Persian carpet in the middle of the bedroom, beautiful lamps and traditional items in different spots, heavy cherry furniture with beautiful finishes... On her way out she passed by a bathroom where she heard a moan escape. Being tipsy and curious, she held her ear to the door and heard the rhythmic scuffling of what must have been sex. Feeling courageous, she barged in to find Saba sitting on the sink while Mehrdad railed her with what must have been nine thick and solid inches of hard meat. Blushing, Mona said, "Excuse me, sorry, I just needed to use the bathroom," and backed out of there. Her suspicions had been accurate. Mehrdad was packing, and now she wanted him even more.

As she shut the door, she bumped backwards into someone. She whirled around to find the sexiest guy at the party: Ali. Ali was 34, dressed in Versace, red collared shirt unbuttoned down to his abs, full head of hair spiked on top, and a full five o' clock shadow that gave him the bad boy look he was looking for.

"Excuse me, I'm sorry," Mona said.

"No worries. I'm Ali, by the way," Ali smiled and held out his hand.

Mona shook his hand and smiled.

"I don't think I've seen you before. Are you new in town?" Ali asked.

"Pretty new. I was living in Nashville, and moved here about six months ago," Mona replied politely.

"Is this your first time to this house?" Ali asked.

"In fact it is. It's really nice. I was trying to count the number of bedrooms," she replied.

"Ah, I think they have about eight bedrooms in all. Let me show you some of the standouts," he offered. "This way." He beckoned her the opposite direction of the master bedroom.

"Here's the gym on your right," he said. Mona peered into the room and was easily impressed with the workout equipment which must have cost a minimum of forty grand.

"Wow, they've got everything!" she exclaimed, eyeing the interactive workout mirror.

"Indeed. If this impresses you, let me show you some of the other rooms," he said, leading her out into the hall.

They came to what looked like a den.

"This is basically the den. They like to spend time in here watching tv and other stuff," Mehrdad said.

Again, Mona was impressed with the layout. Expensive looking furniture, electronics, etc. She sat down on the loveseat. Ali joined her.

"Not to sound forward, but are you seeing anyone?" Ali asked.

"No, I'm actually just recovering from a divorce," Mona started. Then, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to talk about that. It's just so nice to be out and explore, see other people."

"I know what you mean. I'm also not seeing anyone," Ali said. Of course, with a guy like Ali, it was more likely he was seeing everyone.

"Can I ask you a question, Ali?" Mona asked?

"Sure, anything," Ali replied.

"How come you haven't kissed me yet?" she asked coyly.

With that, Ali leaned over and began to kiss Mona on the lips. His soft lips were like an answer to Mona's prayers. Her lips parted as he began to probe her mouth with his tongue, his hand now on her half-exposed breast, electricity shooting through Mona's wanting body and loins. She pulled Ali on top of her as she leaned back as best as she could given the tight quarters.

Ali obliged and began to lean on top of Mona's body with each at a 45 degree angle. He started to kiss her neck and shoulders while he slipped the straps off of her shoulders exposing her braless C-cup breasts with the dark areola center. He slowly began to kiss down her nape to her fully exposed breasts, kissing around the nipples for what felt like an eternity until finally covering one whole nipple with his mouth and tongue and then alternating between the right and left breast, Mona making little gasping noises in support.

Mona could feel Ali's cock through his trousers. He was excited and interested, and if everything went according to plan, she'd have him inside of her before the end of the moment. She usually didn't do this. One night stands were not in her code of conduct, but she'd waited long enough and frankly she wasn't sure she wanted a boyfriend or anything just yet. She needed sexual gratification and it was about to happen.

Ali continued to suck on Mona's tits while his hands continued to peel her dress downward, exposing the aforementioned curves, and finally the thong underwear that barely covered her girly bits. Her pussy was clearly shaven, her clitoris standing erect once Ali pulled the undies down past her round ass.

Mona impatiently spread her legs as Ali made his way down her body as an invitation to get hurrying and do something with her pussy. Ali, also seemingly in a rush at this point planted his face in her vagina as he quickly undid his belt and pulled his pants down exposing his seven inch Persian penis. It was hard as a rock, and sensing Mona was ready for it due to her moistness and apparent eagerness, he rose back to Mona's level and gently pushed his cockhead at her opening.

Mona let out a louder than appropriate moan given she was dying for this and so pent up. Ali slowly began to enter her pussy back and forth, his cock easily gliding back and forth thanks to her experience with her ex and the moisture she'd built up since peering in at her cousin and then flirting with Ali. Ali continued to build his rhythm until inadvertently he popped, dumping his six-day load into Mona's burning pussy.

"What? You're finished?" Mona bemoaned. "I'm not done yet."

"Sorry, Mona," he started. "I got so worked up by your sexy curves, I couldn't hold it. Plus your pussy was just so hot and moist."

Ali started to zip up while Mona just lay there, legs spread, pussy agape with a little bit of cum peeking out of the hole, face pouting.

Suddenly, three guys walked in as if to take advantage of the room and its amenities when they spotted Ali zipping up and Mona with her naked body and pussy looking as if it had just gotten used, and legs spread.

"Holy shit!" the first guy said to the next. "Oh my God, Dude, they just did it!"

"Fuck yeah, good job, Guys. I wish I could get some of that," said the second guy.

Mona, still horny as fuck, pretty tipsy, and pretty ashamed, closed her eyes and her legs, and lay there thinking for a second. She desperately wanted to climax, and Ali had let her down. Here were three potential replacements to help her finish the job. She took a deep breath, and then...

Opening her eyes, she stared at the second man, probably in his twenties, also Persian. She spread her legs again just as before.

"Go ahead. Let's see what you've got," she said.

Faster than you can say Jack Robinson, the bold one dropped his pants and with an erect six inches, pointed his cock at Mona's wanting hole. He practically fell all the way as her pussy gave no resistence, she was so ready.

The young man held Mona's legs apart as he started to fuck her rhythmically, unable to believe he was fucking this hot Persian slut at this party, with no protection. Naturally it wasn't long before he shot his four-hour load into Mona's pussy. Her softness, hotness, beauty, and lustiness would be something the young man would carry with him for years.

The other two already had their cocks out hoping to get a poke. Sure enough, Mona didn't budge as her legs stayed spread, cum now starting to ooze out of her twat and down past her anus.

The first man, also mid-twenties and Persian, put his seven-inch cock into her pussy, and grabbed her tits and kissed her mouth as he tried to get deep inside her, but even he couldn't last long as her wet pussy bewitched yet another amateur.

The third guy, same demographic as before, pulled out his eight-inch cock, nice and thick, and told Mona to bend over. Mona responded by getting into the doggystyle position. She was grateful that someone seemed to knew what they were doing, and had the tool to do it with. Furthermore, doggystyle was her favorite position. He pushed his eight inches in to the hilt on the first try. Mona let out a deep moan as she was finally getting the cock she needed. The guy took his time as he marvelled at Mona's curvy physique, her beautiful black hair done up to expose her neck and shoulders, and her round ass. He pulled apart her cheeks to take a peek at her butthole. It was nice and tight as if completely virginal. Mona didn't exactly like that, but it wasn't the first time, and it hadn't ever led to inappropriate ass play.

Mona began to feel the member inside her pussy begin to harden further. His speed began to quicken, giving her the perfect friction she needed, finally climaxing herself, gushes of pussy juice flooded her canal as the man picked up speed and couldn't believe the feeling of getting pissed on while inside this hot slut. He blew his load deeply into Mona's womb as his now slippery penis continued to enter and exit for what must have been sixty seconds. Both individuals having met their need, the guy pulled out finally, zipped his pants off, and the three of them thanked Mona and Ali, gave her a nice pat on the ass while she lay flat, face down on the loveseat, basking in her post orgasm moment.

Best party ever. Mona couldn't believe she'd just been laid by four guys. This wasn't her thing. But apparently it was.

ifry
ifry
404 Followers