Mona, the Uber Ride Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd pilfered her panties for stimulation, so I'd sampled the scent of my mother. I snuck looks at her while she showered, and peeked in on her while she fucked my stepfather. I knew that she was way hotter than him, and dreamed about sneaking into her bed, and of her sneaking into my own. Between my fantasies of Mona and those of my mom, I was all about MILF porn.

When we heard Mom pull into the drive 15 minutes later, we were lying in bed, Mona's leg over mine, her bush brushing my thigh. I felt her hand slide down, her slim fingers wrap around my semi-hard cock. Despite my desire, I tried to control my cock. But it was futile. Mona lifted up on her elbow and studied my face, smiling that ever-present grin. Blood began to flow slowly into my penis at her touch, but when Mom called out, "Mona, here I am!" in her musical voice, my erection just surged instantly in Mona's grasp.

"Mmm Hmm," Mona declared, "I thought so." She kissed me softly, squeezing my cock. "Somebody wants his mommy." She put her lips to my ear, licked it wetly. "Get ready Tommy, this is going to be a day you'll never, ever forget."

She climbed off the bed, and I watched her sweet ass sashay out the door. As she approached the stairs, Mom saw her, and called out, "wow, I guess you did start without me, you slut!" I lay there, heart pounding, unable to hear their conversation downstairs. It seemed like an hour before I heard them climbing the stairs, giggling like high school girls. I realized that Mona had forgotten to gag me again with her panties, so I was free to call out and ruin the plot. You can understand that I found myself unable to say a word.

I heard them approach the door, and Mom say, "Jesus, Mona, you smell like cum!"

Watching the door, breathless, I saw my mother. She turned the corner into Mona's bedroom, with her girlfriend's hands on her shoulders, guiding her towards me.

She was blindfolded, but surprisingly still clothed. Mona had decided to give me the full strip tease. She brought her to the edge of the bed, just a few feet from me. Mom giggled again, and that got Mona going. She took a long look at my cock, jutting obscenely from my body, just feet from my mother. Then she noticed her panties lying next to my head, realized that I was not gagged, and held one finger to her lips, shushing me.

"Where's our boyfriend?" Mom asked. "Is he ready to play?" She had no idea how ready. I wondered how many other lucky young men had been in this position for her amusement.

"Oh, he's ready girlfriend. Now let's get you ready."

And the striptease began. Mona reached around Mom and caressed her breasts over her blouse and bra. Those lovely nipples began to assert themselves, and Mona began to unbutton the silky white garment. One button, then two and three. Now she had room to slip a hand inside, and squeeze the fat round orb, eliciting a sigh from Mom. A nipple pinched, a squeak from my mom. "Is he watching?"

Mona yanked the blouse from Mom's skirt, and finished unbuttoning it. "He is, but if he recognizes you, there's no worries here. Trust me." Off her shoulders now, the lovely skin of her upper body appearing as the blouse fell to the floor.

The manicured fingers now circled both satin-encased nipples, causing them to erupt beneath the bra. Now they slipped down the front of her torso, caressing her tummy all the way to the waist of her skirt.

I felt a bubble of pre-cum ooze from my cock, Mona noticed and reached out with one finger to capture it. The finger found its way to Mom's mouth, and smeared it on as lip gloss. Then my favorite move yet, she turned Angela's face to her own and kissed her, deeply and lovingly. "Mmm," my mom was tasting my cum. Tasting me and kissing another woman. I watched as their lips and tongues danced, obviously not for the first time.

Mona returned to her task, Deftly, she unfastened mom's belt, then she turned her around so that I could watch her unzip the back of the skirt. It joined the blouse on the floor. My mom's ass presented to her son in a beautiful pair of silky sheer panties, her crack dark and enticing beneath it.

Back around to face me now, my mom stood before me in panties and a bra. There was a noticeable wet spot in the front of her panties. Mona teased and massaged the curves of her best friend and lover as I lay there wishing I could be part of this dance. Losing my patience, I groaned, and Mona again shushed me. "Sounds like somebody is waiting for me down there," Mom cooed. She reached across the bed, feeling for her prize, and her fingers lighted on my thigh. She felt her way up, stroking up inside, and reached my sac. My mom took my scrotum in her hand. It was beginning.

She hefted my balls for a second, then moved up to encircle the base of my cock, her cool fingers wrapping around it. "Mmm, nice," she judged, and slowly stroked up, all the way to the head. As hard as I'd ever been, she squeezed her hand tightly around me. "Ooh, I like this boy, Mona." I stared at my own mother's fingers wrapped around me, and committed the vision to memory. My cock pulsed in appreciation.

Mona undid Mom's bra, and her breasts hung heavily over the bed. The bra was removed from her arms, and Mom began to climb slowly, predatorily, onto the bed. As she did, Mona pulled down the back of her panties, and Mom stopped. I saw Mona's face disappear between my mom's ass cheeks, and Mom reacted strongly. With a low moan, she spread her legs further, and her head hung down. Her thick hair danced around my middle, some catching in the sticky fluid on my cock.

I saw Mona's hand through the front of Mom's panties now, reaching from the back, and stroking her pussy as she licked her from behind. I surmised that her tongue was dancing around Mom's back hole, stroking the ridges of her anus. Mom began to buck her ass then, and Mona abruptly backed away. Mom pushed her ass back, reaching for the tongue, but Mona swatted her ass hard, and said, "not yet Angela. Our friend is a lover of panties, I caught him trying to steal my dirty undies. Let him have a taste of yours. Do you want to taste Mommy's panties, little man?"

Carefully, by feel, my mom climbed up and over me now, her knees above my shoulders. My mother's pussy was inches from my mouth, separated by a millimeter of soaking wet silk. Her scent, which I recognized from her dirty panties, filled my nose. Having it reach me directly from her body was life-changing. Another step in the best moments of my life.

I lifted my head, and reached my tongue up, desperate to taste her, and was met with a tangy, funky sample of my mother's most intimate secretions, as I licked a broad swath up the length of her hidden pussy.

I was rewarded with a surprisingly strong taste of Mom. It spurred me, and I began to nuzzle my entire face between her thighs, smearing her juices over my nose and cheeks, moving the fabric aside, trying desperately to get inside her panties. Mona licked my cock just then, and my head fell back onto the bed. Mom was having none of that, and her pussy followed me, now sitting lightly on my face. As I renewed my attack on her gash, she suddenly lifted away. In an instant, she was again seated on me, but her panties had disappeared. Her naked pussy spread around my lower face, and I realized that my mother had lost her bush, she sported a bald pussy. It was completely smooth, not shaved, waxed. Smooth and slick and wet. I buried my face in her, licking deep inside my mother's pussy, between her fat labia, reveling in the smell, the taste, and her reaction. Juices flowed from her, smearing all over my face.

She moaned and squirmed as I licked and kissed. I only wished my hands could join in, but Mona seemed to read my mind, I could feel her hands now stroking Mom's ass. "Yes, yes baby, my ass." Mom groaned. I reached my tongue back to that forbidden entrance, but found Mona's finger already stroking her. I licked Mona' finger, offering to replace it, but I felt it disappear inside her rectum. When Mona began to finger fuck Mom's anus, I licked around the union, feeling the back and forth of her motion. Then Mom grasped my head and returned it to her pussy. Now holding my mouth firmly to her clit, she moved me side to side, "right there, baby, that's it." She began to buck jerkily, and I knew her climax was at hand. I flattened my tongue against her clit, and sucked as I stroked it.

Mom's orgasm was amazing, grinding her soaked cunt against my face as Mona and I gave everything to please her. She groaned and oozed more of her nectar, it flowed around my cheeks and down my neck. Suddenly too sensitive, she pulled off of her mystery lover's face, and I gasped for air. I looked up to see Mona wrapped around her, one hand between them, a finger in Mom's rear end, the other holding her breast, and pinching and pulling her nipple.

Before Mom had finished, Mona manipulated her backwards, lifting her thighs below my shoulders, sliding her wet slick crotch inexorably down towards her goal, the swollen, rock-hard cock of her only son reaching for her. It seemed like I had been hard for days waiting for this chance, the chance to slide up into my mother's vagina.

"Here, baby. This is for you." I felt Mona grasp me firmly, and align the son's cock with the mother's pussy. No need for lubrication, but she slid me inside her mouth for a couple of strong sucks, then I felt her face between us. She was licking my mom. Eating Angela's soaked pussy.

She didn't delay us long, I felt her stroke my head up and back in Mom's groove, then she pushed her back, and I entered my mother's pussy. A miraculous day, I felt the forbidden flesh yield to my cock, caressing the head as it entered. It reached inside about an inch, and I drove hard for more.

At the same time, Mom drove back, seeking the same penetration as her son, but Mona's hand stayed put, keeping us barely joined. She removed me from the portal and smeared our mixed lubrications all over the junction of my mother's thighs.

She reinserted the head into mom's gash, but held my shaft with both hands. Mom was beside herself in want, "God, Mona. Move your fucking hands! I need him!"

But Mona was having her moment. And it was genius of manipulation. "Do you want to fuck your mommy?" she asked me teasingly. "Do you want to go inside Mommy's pussy?"

I groaned, "Yes, please!" I didn't think about Mom hearing me, didn't care.

"Are you ready Angela?" Mona kissed her deeply. "Are you going to let him fuck his mommy?"

Mom's answer was to drive back against the fist again. I slid just a fraction of an inch deeper into Mom, my cock screamed for more, as did my mom. "Mona, for god's sake, please..."

"Say yes, Mommy," I pleaded, needing her around me.

Mom seemed to hesitate this time, hearing my voice.

"Say yes, Mommy," Mona cooed to her lover as she squirmed atop me. "Say yes." At the same time, she whipped the blindfold off of my mother's face. Mom's eyes widened in shock, her jaw dropped, seeing her son beneath her, feeling my cock already penetrating her pussy. Her expression was one of amazement, lust, need, maybe fear.

As if to verify our coupling, to confirm that the cock penetrating her was mine, she looked down between her legs, seeing my shaft disappearing into her sacred hole, only her friend's fist preventing full penetration. "Oh, no. Oh my god!" she cried, but didn't move an inch. She looked from my cock to me to Mona. "No, no, we can't!" Her tone was pleading.

I looked up at my beautiful mom, covered in sweat, her soft, naked breasts hanging above me, her fat red nipples grazing my chest. Her hair was plastered wildly to her face and chest. She was the definition of sexuality; she was designed for me to make love to. I felt the opening of her pussy spasm around me. She only hesitated a second. Her expression of determination told me before her luscious lips spoke the forbidden permission.

Mona gave her another half inch. Now my entire head was encased in her heat. Mom gasped. She looked down again at the violation. Then her gaze lifted from her pussy, from our incestuous joining, to my eyes. A moment of clarity, a tiny nod by me, and she smiled seductively, her decision made.

"Yes."

"Yes, yes, Yes YES!" Mom cried, as Mona's hands released me, freeing my cock to drive into her, and Mom sat back slowly, agonizingly engulfing my cock in her perfect pussy.

She wrapped her arms around my head, lowering her body to mine and kissing me deeply as she gyrated atop me, stirring the depths of her pussy with the forbidden cock of her son. "Yes," she whispered. "Yes, baby, yes." As she slowed the tempo of our incestuous dance, she alternated between kissing me lovingly and cooing again and again, "Yes, yes, yes." Slower and slower, softer and softer.

Mona, who had been watching quietly, her hands teasingly caressing the two of us around where we joined together, now quickly untied me. I felt the soft flesh of my mother as I caressed her thighs, her ass, her breasts.

Mona climbed behind us, and eased her face down behind Mom, licking and sucking her way down her cleft, until her face was at the point of our sin. I felt her tongue join her caressing fingers, as she licked Mom's lips and my cock as it was eased out and back in, adding to the already unbearable pleasure of our copulation.

Her fingers wrapped around me, and she urged Mom to lift high enough to let my cock slip from her. Mona stroked me and formed her lips over the head, licking and sucking my mother's juices mixed with what oozed from me. She gave Mom's cunt a long fat lick, then reinserted her son's cock into her.

Mom groaned and settled her body down on mine, holding in that position, holding her son's throbbing cock fully inserted inside her. She leaned down to kiss me deeply, and Mona joined us, kissing one of us, then the other. Mona tasted of pussy, the room reeked of it. The scent saturated my consciousness, I drove harder against my mom's crotch, kissing my two favorite forbidden women.

Then Mom looked deep into my eyes, lowered her entire body weight down onto me, fusing us together from lips to thighs My hands cupped her full firm ass, fingertips tickling inside her crack. She squeezed her cunt around my cock with all of her effort. My eyes widened and I stopped breathing as I fell over the edge, my climax unstoppable now. She smiled beautifully, her hair falling around our faces. I felt her squeeze me again with the entire length of her pussy, "yes," she whispered once more, "cum in Mommy," and my long-awaited orgasm erupted.

I felt the surge of cum then, drive up through my body, into my shaft and out the orifice, spurting deep within my mother. Her body began rapidly contracting around me, she began to kiss me as though she was trying to eat my soul, her amazing mouth, lips, tongue, competing with her pussy for the most enjoyable sensation of my life. Spurt after spurt jetted inside her from my cock, coating my mom's womb. Her expression showed no hesitation, no regret. Only lust and love and desire. The most complete lovemaking possible.

Mona wrapped her lithe body around both of us. She shared in the moment, all of us kissing and rubbing against each other. These two amazingly luscious mature women joining to make love to me almost as one body.

Mom sighed and looked at her friend, "thank you Mona," she told her sincerely. "That was so..."

She had no more words, they smiled and began to kiss lovingly. The sight made me throb inside Mom, and her eyes widened. "Ooh, Mona, I think my boy has something left for you!"

They turned to me, questioning looks on their faces. I just smiled and nodded, sending them into fits of giggles.

Having my cock inside my mom as she laughed, feeling her clench around me, brought me completely back to life, and I began to stroke back and forth inside her slick cavern. Fluid oozed from her, dripping on me and sliding down my shaft.

Mom lifted off, we all watched my wet cock ease from inside her, releasing a gusher of cum behind it. Mona caught a puddle in her palm, then licked the combination of mother and son. Her eyes sparkled, "Mmm, so nasty." She cupped her own cunt with the messy hand, smearing us all over her entrance, and slipping two fingertips inside her slit, lubricating herself with our cum even more than her own secretions had.

Then she lay back, her legs spread, her arms raised to me as Mom climbed off and I rolled atop her. Her nipples were impossibly erect, her skin flushed, and we began to kiss as I felt my mother grasp me and insert the tip of my cock into her best friend. Her pubic hair scratched my head as I found her hole, and I drove deep into her in one long stroke. Her pussy was amazingly tight, and felt like it was on fire, I'd never felt heat like that before.

I was desensitized enough to last for awhile, despite the mind-blowing stimulation of the situation. But, when Mom began to caress us, smearing the slick cum all over my ass, around my balls and Mona's pussy and ass, I started climbing towards my climax.

Mom manipulated us now onto our sides, having me behind Mona, fucking her between her perfect ass cheeks. Mom moved over, facing her girlfriend and they began to make out as my thrusts forced them together. I reached around Mona to hold Mom to us, then rolled atop the two women. In this position, Mona was directly atop Mom as we fucked, all of our legs entwined, and it only took a minute before I saw that their pussies were only inches apart.

Heaven. I withdrew from Mona and sank my cock into Mom's pussy. Three strokes and I was back inside Mona. Holy shit, I was in heaven. The amazing sensation of Mom's slick wet waxed cunt, then Mona's coarse hairy pussy, so much tighter. I only wished that I had two cocks. As soon as I drove into one pussy, I was desperate for the other.

There were hands touching and pussies and asses, I couldn't stop, couldn't decide what to touch or fuck next.

Finally I began to lose control, and though it should have been Mona's turn, I felt the urge to fill my mom with every drop I had. I lifted and rolled the women over as one body, then slipped my cock between the slick ass cheeks of my mother. She bent her knees, offering that lovely ass to me, and I held her by her thighs as I drove into her soaked pussy, the wet sucking sounds of our coupling adding to the taboo. She arched her back, lifting that sweet ass higher against me as I filled her with everything I had left, driving hard against her. I slumped over, my weight now on my mom's back. My face was over her shoulder, and Mona kissed me as I came inside Mom, while she sucked at her friend's neck.

I collapsed then, completely spent. My sweaty body slid down between the two women, and they wrapped themselves around me. I couldn't tell where Mom began and Mona ended, it was just perfect. Slick wet skin, tangled hair, oozing pussies. And the teasing experienced hands of two 40-something-year-old women drifting all over my body.

We all drifted into a state of total relaxation, dozing contentedly, until my cock began to wake us up an hour later. And as the lovemaking began again, I was happy to find that there were no regrets, only enjoyment and excitement that would carry on for years of pleasure.

There may have been a better experience in lovemaking in history, but if there was, I'm pretty sure it must have been fatal.

12