Monday ... Day 75?

Story Info
A day in the life of a shut in.
1.3k words
4.28
26.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All parties are 18 and above.

No virus was spread in this recounting

~~~

It's Monday, again. At least I believe it is. It's really getting hard to tell anymore.

Except for the occasional grocery/booze/ice cream run, we haven't left the property since the stay at home order.

I think that was 75 days ago. I'm not 100% sure on the day count; somewhere around the end of the first month, the wife and I went on a bender. There had been several bottles of scotch, bourbon, vodka in the bar. They were all gone when we finally sobered up. Oh, and one bottle of gin. I think I drank that. For at least a week after that everything tasted of juniper berries.

I hate gin.

We used to order pizza. Several times a week.

I can't stand pizza now.

~~

I just checked in with work. Nothing has changed. Everyone has given up on shaving, and even the bald guys are looking ragged around the edges.

Timothy from Sales is getting panicked; he hasn't been on the road since this all started. He keeps twitching on camera. I can only imagine what's going on when he's alone.

I'm really worried about Jared from Accounting; a couple weeks ago he started posting limericks. Dirty limericks. Mostly about anal sex. Giving and receiving. With details.

~~

The second week in, Susan, my wife, and I had a disagreement; I wanted to grow a beard and she said no. I won, and now have a nice looking achievement.

A week later I realized she hadn't shaved her mons. Which was strange since it had been bald in the five years we've been together. When I asked about it - I mean I Loved her bald pussy - she said she'd shave when I did.

Then I realized she also meant her pits and her legs. She even began to develop a mustache, but I guess that was a hair to far.

It has given her a bit of a primal look, and at the same time she's gotten a lot more direct, when she wants to fuck, she wants to fuck now.

The honey brown hair on her legs and pussy is a turn on, and I have to admit those fur covered thighs gripping my face is enough to send me shooting. But I've gotten good at holding off until she's screamed through a couple Os.

Which reminds me - whoever built this development must have used really cheap material 'cause I'm hearing fucking and moaning, screaming and humming, all up and down the street.

~~

I was just looking out the bedroom window, admiring the clouds, when I realized Marie, the next door neighbor was in her yard again. On time. Working on her tan. All of it.

She was spread out on her chaise, nothing on but a smile. Usually towards my window. Every so often I noticed the smile got bigger and she'd twitch and jerk. I wondered what was going on until I spotted a red object sticking from her juicing twat. I looked over at their bedroom window and her husband Jerry waved at me and showed what looked like a remote control.

He waved at me, held it up for a moment then did something with it. I looked back at Marie just as she sat bolt upright and creamed: : "JEEZZZUUUSSS CHRIST!"

Then she fell over into a fetal position and twitched for a while.

I looked back at Jerry, who pointed at his hand and then Marie and mouthed; "You should get one."

Then he stroked his dick until he came.

~~

Jerry and I have talked over the fence - while maintaining proper social distancing of course - and we've agreed when all this is over the four of us are going to get together and fuck ourselves senseless. Just the thought of dining at Marie's Y gives me a boner every time.

~~

Just caught Susan doing the laundry. We've pretty much given up on wearing clothes these days; I have one shirt I only wear when on screen for business, other wise just a pair of boxers for me. She just wears panties or thongs. I love her going around the house with her 36Cs swing free.

She says she's ordered me a couple of ball sacks.

She also said something about a 'strap-on' and pegging. I'm not sure what she means, but her smile made me nervous. Then she kept complimenting my ass.

Any way, I found her in the laundry room stuffing towels into the dryer. After she turned it on, and before she could turn, I pushed her down onto the dryer and pulled her thong aside.

"Uh oh, you've been watching Marie again."

"Christ, she has a pussy almost as beautiful as yours."

I slipped my cock into her and began a nice slow shag. We weren't in a hurry, didn't have anywhere to go. We could take our time and savor every movement of my cock and every squeeze of her pussy.

"Tell me something," She said as my cock was pushing in, "Was Jerry at the window again?"

"Yes."

"Did he have his cock out?"

"Yes."

"Was it hard?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to watch him when he fucks me with that beautiful cock?"

"I'll be right beside you giving Marie everything I have."

"Gawd! How much longer do we have to wait?'

"You know, I've been thinking," I had to take a moment as I felt my balls tightening, I didn't want to come yet. "We've been lock in for weeks. They've been locked in for weeks. Maybe we don't have to wait. After all we don't have the virus, and they don't have the virus. Hell, I don't think anyone on the block has it because we've all been lock up."

"We could have a fuckin' big party."

"Well, fuckin' for sure." I said.

And with that thought, we both came with roars and screams, moans and groans.

I thought I heard distant applause as I regained my senses.

~~

I was just over to the bedroom on the other side of the house. We use it mostly for storage, so I was looking for something. It doesn't matter what, I was just looking.

And I realized there was motion in the other yard - Fred's.

Now Fred and his wife Joleen are nice people, kinda shy but always friendly. They have couple college age kids, so they're a bit older than Susan and I. The kids are home because the college closed down.

I was about to say Hi when I realized he was on his knees and his ass was bare. In front of him was a woman also on her knees, and he was pounding into her cunt hard and fast.

When she turned her head for a kiss, I realized it was his daughter Cheryl. She's a little on the hefty side, and I could see a tit just swaying back and forth with his pounding.

It was almost hypnotic watching that tit.

I wondered where his wife was when I spotted her in their dining room getting reamed by their son, Randy. I guess he really lived up to his name because Mom was clawing at the table as she was coming all over the place. Even from my window I could see the juices shooting out of her.

I think I'm going to want some of that too.

~~

So I went looking for the wife again.

"Now what?"

"I need to fuck again. Fred and Joleen are fucking the kids again. He had her doggy style out on the lawn."

"That's just perverse."

"Fucking his daughter?"

"No, doing it on the lawn."

"Well it was Doggy!"