Monday Morning - Work. Poppy B.

Story Info
"Poppy, why can I not feel any knickers on you?"
1.5k words
4.08
10.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a little longer getting ready for work this morning as I was going to confront Mr. Green full on about my phone, but more of that a little later.

Had a lovely surprise on Saturday I was taken to the hairdresser and had my hair done in ringlets, it's the first time I had ever been to a salon as my mum's sister is a hairdresser and usually did us both together, only ever a cut though.

I went up to my room and could not stop looking in the mirror, I undressed so I could see them hanging on my shoulder. My door opened, and Daddy came in with P who was also naked we had a lovely loving hour, it was really special.

Daddy told me later, the reason they came I was because they saw my excitement and needed to teach me that making love is not the only thing in the world to excite, but well up there.

So a husband would be ready anytime for lovemaking, and so must I, no matter what my feelings at the time are.

Still I had no idea what the evening had in store, we had cake and a cup of tea around 4, Daddy called it afternoon tea, so quaint.

"Pops, at 6.00pm you will go with P into our bedroom and she will get you ready for this evening."

I nearly peed, whatever could it be.

I never stopped looking at the time, "yeahhhhh, 5.55, please can we go now Ma-am?" She nodded.

As we walked into their bedroom, I saw 2 identically styled dresses hung over the wardrobe doors, one in gold and one in purple.

We both dropped our dressing gowns and P caressed me all over, I was waiting to be taken by Sir, but it was just us two.

I could not help but cum, and cum again, her fingers worked me to busting point, she laid on the bed and gently pulled my head onto her gleaming pussy, I gave her 2 or 3 shudders and she gave me her finest juice.

P took me to their shower and gently washed me avoiding my hair, I was in and out quickly so the steam did not make the ringlets fall.

"Are you ok pops, you look as though you want to ask a question?"

"Please Ma-am, would I be forward in asking for a spanking, I feel a little stressed?"

I was over her knee in a second and after a few minutes I was stress free, and she said I was glowing.

Well I would be I though, having just been spanked.

"Put this dress on pops, Sir hired them for us from a shop in Leeds."

"Will I need a bra Ma-am?"

"No, and no knickers either, we are both to go commando!"

Never heard that word before but guess it meant knickerless, and if it did, did that mean I was going to be f*cked by lots and lots this night.

We dressed, and I was just finishing off P's make up when daddy came in and showered, his big willy hanging like a pendulum, but slack, so it would not be him doing me before we went out.

He put on his best dinner suit and when we were all ready, Daddy drove us to a swanky hotel in Leeds to eat.

Not just any meal, it was an Elizabethan Banquet served by half naked and naked slaves of both sexes.

As we ate one or another was being punished, some slapped, some belted, whipped, wow, what a place.

As we left, "Thank you Sir, Ma-am for the best day of my life, ever."

"Oh, it's not over yet pops, the night is still young."

Still young, I'm usually bathed, spanked and fast asleep by 10.00.

We drove about 15 minutes and pulled up by a building which looked to be on what looked like an industrial estate.

We were shown in and down some steps to a viewing platform.

Sir was greeted by a woman with the biggest titties I have ever seen in my life, exaggerated by a red leather top pushing them up.

She carried a long whip she kept whooshing.

"Welcome to our dungeons Sir, Ma-am, have you brought the young one along for a whipping?" Whoosh.

I hid behind P, I was terrified but so tingly.

"Just a look round today thanks Davina."

Wow, he knows her name.

My eyes were on stalks, so many willies, titties and bottoms of all shapes and sizes.

Some being whipped, some clamped, some stretched, some needled, some, well I think you get the idea.

It took us over two hours to look round and have a few drinks.

"Your car is waiting whenever you're ready Sir."

Daddy had organised a limo home, so he could have a drink.

As he was saying good bye P put me in the car and lifted my dress right up to my waist, Daddy got in the middle and I saw him slap P's smooth pussy as she too lifted her dress right up.

All the way home Daddy fingered us both as we took part of his shaft each and wanked him.

We all went into their bedroom together, P and I were spanked, because he could, and we spent what was left of the night embraced, he has some stamina has my Daddy.

I was told dressing gown only on the Sunday so decided just to take it downstairs with me and just be naked.

Doubtless to say, we had a wonderful day, even when 2 of Daddies friends called and I served them drinks and nibbles, naked.

Daddy explained to me the reason for the weekend, dressed in my finery being waited on hand and foot shows me both sides of the different classes we are brought up in, and how I showed I can react to both sides.

The dungeon and the huge difference between HoH and DD as opposed to BDSM, which Daddy thought a brutal trait for the receiver, very little sympathy shown, or asked.

Serving naked shows a girl the humility she will need in her married life.

Finally, all her nakedness and being used sexually, by anyone, is a big part in her learning she is always available to her Husband, 24/7, with never a single time of a refusal.

Her spankings show the love of her mentor or tormentors showing her they love her and care for her.

Monday morning and at last I was ready for work, I caught the earlier bus in, so I had a little extra time to talk to Mr. Green, what a coincidence he was on the same bus and an even bigger coincidence he offered to stand up for me to sit down.

I went to the cloakroom for a pee and check myself over, walked down the corridor and knocked on Mr. Green's door, and waited for the call to enter.

He opened the door and I jumped back in fright, it had really scared me.

He saw me shocked and cuddled me in his arms to calm me down.

I sat in his big arm chair till I was settled.

"Now what have you got to admit to Poppy Brown?"

"Nothing Sir."

"Nothing as in you admitting to burning the pan when it was Ruth, Poppy?"

"Please Sir, you never asked, you just said it was me and I never answer back, if I can help it and have never lied in my life Sir."

"Yes, I do believe you have not, now how can I help you young lady?"

"Well Sir, I have brought my phone for you to look after whilst I am at work as your suggestion."

He hugged me again, it was wonderful

"Poppy, why can I not feel any knickers on you, the truth mind you?"

I took 2 deep breaths, "Just in case you needed to spank me again Sir." I looked down at my feet and could feel my whole-body turning red.

He lifted my skirt and felt my bottom, rubbing it gently, "When were you spanked last Poppy?"

"Yesterday Sir, but not for any reason, just because Mr. and Mrs, brown could Sir, my last naughty girl one was last week off you Sir."

I heard him chuckle, "Did you hate it Poppy?"

"No Sir, am I allowed to say I didn't Sir?"

"Ah, not hard enough?"

" Oh, it was Sir, I cried lots and lots and on my bus home."

"Well?"

He slapped my bottom twice with his hand.

"Please Sir, I don't know, just something in my tummy, please Sir, I cannot answer."

"I think I need to have a word with your mum and dad about you."

"Oh Sir, please don't, I'll get such a whipping."

"Then maybe I need to ask my parents to talk to your parents, would you like that?"

I just nodded as I wept.

"You may take your phone, but I think I need to talk to you in my office, shall we say 4.30?"

"Oh yes Sir, thank you so much Sir."

He lifted my chin and kissed me, just splitting my lips with his tongue, wow will I have something to tell Daddy about at dinner tonight.