Monday with Joan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Round two was actually John's favorite part of their routine. He loved to give oral but he particularly loved to give oral to Joan. She would lay on her back with her head propped up on a pillow so she could watch and John would slide down between her spread legs and start lightly dragging his tongue up the inside of her pale thighs, stopping periodically to kiss and taste the salty sweat that had dried on her skin.

Inevitably he would drag the tip of his nose across her sticky, goodness and tease her clitoris with it, a deep throaty moan being the result as she felt her relax and settle back to await what was coming.

He took the index finger and thumb on his left hand and spread her lips apart, exposing her clitoris and the opening where he had been just a few minutes ago.

There was something about seeing a pussy that made John want to taste it and he attacked Joan's with reckless abandon. He alternated teasing her hot button with the tip of his tongue and watching her legs flex in response and taking long, slow strokes across it with the broad side.

The way she rotated her hips against his face delighted him and John settled into a rhythm where he gave her the broad side of his tongue right as the imaginary circles she was making were closest to his mouth. Taking one quick second, John pulled his right hand up to his mouth and got two fingers wet with his own spit and plunged them deep into Joan's slick pussy. He got up on his knees while keeping contact with her clitoris and after curling them up a little started massaging her internally right behind her pussy. The sensation was overwhelming to her.

"Yes, fuck me Baby!" shot out of her mouth without hesitation as she felt him hitting the right spot.

John peered up at Joan and made silent eye contact with her as she watched him devour her. Out of habit her own hands made their way to her tits and started aggressively pulling on her nipples, getting more and more agitated from the vision of John's face buried in her and the sounds of him noisily taking her fluids straight from her to his mouth. No words needed to be said as it was something they had done before and he knew what to do.

Even though they were looking right at each other, John was in a totally different world. He had done this so many times that he was completely focused on the task at hand and as he lapped her fluids as they poured from her he suddenly tasted the sweet, creamy drizzle that always came immediately before Joan's orgasm.

It was his cue to switch to the tip and start flicking it across her clitoris as quickly as possible. He could hear her breathing getting quicker and quicker and he knew it was coming.

"Oh FUCK!" Joan shouted at the top of her lungs as her hips lurched up off the bed and almost threw John off of her. He plunged his curled fingers as deep as he could inside her and as she thrashed about on the bed with f-bombs coming out of her every second he pulled more and more of her juices out of her into his eagerly awaiting mouth and he savored every drop. Joan coated his chin, the excess seeping into his goatee. As sensitive as she was John kept on giving it to her in spite of her protests.

"Baby please!" she kept saying over and over, but he knew not to stop. If she wanted him to actually stop he knew what she would do so John kept going at it. After going at it for so long and he felt he would keel over from his own exhaustion, he finally saw Joan's hand slap across his wrist as she surrendered and rolled over on her left side, his fingers finally slipping out of her as she did so.

Not wasting the opportunity or even giving her a break, John flipped Joan over on her stomach and putting both hands on her hips pulled her bottom half up on her knees. As expected, she reached up and pulled the two pillows off the bed and put them both lengthwise underneath her sweaty torso and sank into them for support. Doing so caused her to spread her legs exposing her asshole to John. He knew that was off limits and he wouldn't even try but just seeing it gave him an extra charge.

Taking his ever hardening dick back in his right hand he took some of the leftover cream from Joan's pussy and coated his dick with it and started dragging it up her pussy and tapping light on her pink inviting asshole. He even took the tip and gently pressed up against it.

"No." was all she said and he returned to teasing her pussy with his stiff rod.

When he was hard enough he slid himself into her gently and watched and he sank all the way inside her yet again. He started out slowly, but firmly. Going in as deeply as possible because he loved the reverberation through he ass cheeks as he touched bottom. It only encouraged him to take her stronger and stronger and while he couldn't have her ass, the fact that he could see it was enough for him to pretend he was in there.

John descended vocally into a series of animalistic noises that just naturally emanated from him that was almost indecipherable. He saw what he wanted in front of him and he was taking it. All of it. The visual of his stiff dark member disappearing inside her was more than he could take and he wanted to cum but once again knew he couldn't inside her so he pulled out and lay on his side with his head next to Joan's.

Without prompting, she threw the pillows off the bed and turned around and laid down next to John with her head next to his juice covered shiny black dick. She took her left hand and thrust it into her mouth and started sucking him. Tasting herself on him didn't deter her at all. If anything it made her more determined.

She had perfected her technique of sucking the head while she stroked him right beneath the head in a circular fashion, looking at his toes starting to curl as him indicating she was hitting the right spots. John's right hand slipped down and started rubbing her ass as she continued working on him.

Seeing his leg starting to twitch, Joan knew he was close and increased the twisting motion with her left hand to an almost frantic pace, resulting in him tapping he foot light against the mattress and as he felt himself letting go he reached down with his right hand and grabbed her hair in a ball, making sure she could not take her mouth off of him.

She held on for dear life and first one, then two, then three, then four wads of cum blasted out of him and directly off the back of her throat and on down. She didn't even have to swallow.

When he was done, he let go of her hair and she settled down in a little ball on her stomach next to him. He always hated initially how it made him feel to hold her down like that as he was cumming, but she never gave any indication that she didn't like it. Maybe she liked the fact that she didn't have to actually swallow. She didn't complain so it was all good to him.

Laying on the bed for a few minutes to regain their senses, Joan finally sat up and said: "I have to go."

They both gathered up their clothing and walked upstairs to the main floor and on down the hall to the master bedroom, Joan stopping in the living room for her purse, and they both climbed in the shower together and cleaned themselves up without speaking. Joan didn't wash her hair but did take the time to fix her makeup and reaching into her purse pulled out a pair of fresh, clean panties.

As usual, the ones she wore here were to stay with John. They were wet and sticky and he loved to keep them in a Ziploc bag savoring her essence until he could see her again. He loved to spend long periods of time alone with her panties. His favorite was putting this over his face like a mask with the cream soaked crotch directly under his nostrils.

The deep long breaths filling his lungs as he lay back on his bed and jerked himself off repeatedly until he could no longer get himself hard. They would have to do until he could see her again.

Getting herself back together, Joan walked to the front door with John right behind. Turning to face him, they shared another long lingering hug and she walked out the door without a word.

John closed and locked the door behind her and just stood there in silence for a moment until he heard her drive away. Feeling thirsty, John walked into the kitchen and took a glass and filled it front the faucet. As he drank the water, he stared quietly at the photo over the sink. It was a small 5x7 of his wife and Joan...her older sister. He knew it was wrong. He knew he was bound to be discovered. It was all trouble waiting to happen.

John had always heard that Joan was a bit of a prude. At least that is what his wife said. How he came to find out she wasn't is a story for another day. He needed to do some laundry downstairs and make the place look presentable again.

12