Money Attracts So Much!

Story Info
I was just an ordinary guy who got lucky.
18.8k words
4.75
36.4k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers

I never was much of a gambling man, just the occasional lottery ticket, a raffle for good causes, and years ago when they existed, the football pools, and I still do have a very few premium bonds from my childhood.

I'm sitting here, in the Carribean sun, a few weeks on from the biggest gamble of my life....or should I say the biggest result of my life!

A month ago I was standing at the checkout in the supermarket, contemplating life as a widower. June had 'passed on' just after Christmas after a short illness which devastated the whole family. My two sons were hit hard, but we were piecing our lives back together, and I was bizarrely enjoying more freedom.

What made me do it, I'm not sure, but I looked over at the cigarette counter and saw the familiar lotto signs. When I'd paid for my shopping and wheeled the trolley towards the exit, there was no queue at the counter so, spontaneously, I bought a ticket.

"It's a big rollover this week," the lady said, as she handed me the ticket, "Good luck!"

Tucking it into my wallet I drove home and forgot completely about it until the middle of the following week.

Going online on the Thursday afternoon I happened to see a heading on the search engine page saying, 'Massive Euromillions Jackpot goes unclaimed!'

Not thinking very much about it, I opened my wallet and retrieved the ticket. Going to the website I compared the numbers.

I must have read and re-read the numbers five or six times to make sure there was absolutely no doubt, I had won the bloody jackpot!

"Fucking hell, Jesus fucking......"

My heart was going nineteen to the dozen when I looked at the total prize money. One hundred, and fourteen million pounds!

I sat there and checked the numbers again, several times. Slowly I was realising that this was actually happening....to me!

There was a telephone number, and I rang it, and then the whole bandwagon began to roll.

Representatives were to arrive next day to discuss things with me, but briefly they told me on the phone to say nothing to anyone before then, that's if I didn't want any publicity.

When I'd made the call, I just sat there, and tried to gather my thoughts. My first thought was that I could buy absolutely anything I wanted, my second thought was that I could solve all of my kids financial problems. My world had changed completely.

The next week was a whirlwind of meetings, advice, and paperwork. I gifted both my sons a substantial sum of money, I set up various trusts after advice, and wrote a more detailed will.

It was inevitable that the press would find out who had won the record jackpot, but they were prevented from publishing anything because I'd opted for no publicity. However it didn't stop them from coming to my house, and emailing me, trying to persuade me to tell my story. Ironically offering me money for my story which seemed rather pointless.

It made me want to get away, and I could go anywhere I chose to!

It was the following Tuesday that I sat down on my own with a cup of coffee and took stock. It was time for me to indulge myself, and get away to think about the future.

And suddenly I was crying, the emotion of the last few days had caught up with me. The fact that June wasn't with me to share the benefits seemed to make it worse. Eventually I pulled myself together and knew where I wanted to go to take stock.

The hotel was in a part of Suffolk where June and I had spent many holidays. We'd always been in a rented cottage with the kids, however we'd always wondered what it would be like to stay in the five star 'Peacock' hotel.

On my laptop I looked it up and phoned to be told that there was a suite available for three nights from the following night, I booked it, sat there, and sighed. My new way of life had begun.

That evening I poured a large malt whisky and thought about buying a new car. Money was no object and my boyhood dream was to have an Aston Martin. So why didn't I hire one for the three day trip, and if I liked it, I could buy one? I chuckled to myself, how lucky was I, as I picked my way through the internet. Seven hundred pounds a day didn't sound too bad.

I didn't want the neighbours to wonder too much about the constant flow of visitors to my house, and then to see an Aston Martin being delivered outside was a bit obvious. I arranged for it to be delivered to my son's house. He was as excited as me as I parked up my Ford Focus in his drive and unloaded the suitcase for my trip.

After the paperwork was completed and detailed instructions were given to me, I was taken for a brief drive around the block to get used to it, I needed to be advised of its characteristics! And then I was off! Wow! Exhilaration was rather an understatement and when I hit the open road it felt heavenly. Whenever I pulled up at trafiic lights, either the driver of the car beside me, or the pedestrian crossing in front of me, were desperate to see who was driving, was it a celebrity, someone they would recognise?

About 6pm I pulled into the hotel car park, watched by the early evening drinkers sitting in the garden, in the early evening sunshine.

Taking my suitcase from the boot, I couldn't help but feel a glow, as admiring glances from the garden followed me on my walk to reception.

I did happen to notice two young blonde women, giggling and nudging one another, and plainly discussing me.

At reception I gave the usual details before a porter took me to my room on the top floor. Well it was a suite, rather than a room, and it was magnificant. The view was over the top of the cottages and towards the sea, the bathroom had a sunken bath, and the mini bar was lavishly stocked.

Once I'd got myself organised, I went back downstairs and went for a stroll down to the seafront. It was a nostalgic walk, passing so many places I'd known with June and the kids.

I'd reserved a table for dinner for 8pm and on my way back I went to the car to fetch my small camera from the glove box. Imagine my surprise when I found a note under the windscreen wiper with a mobile phone number on it, and the name 'Jade.'

Without really thinking, I looked at it briefly and cynically thought, it must be a hooker seeing a flashy car. Then thinking again, as I screwed up the piece of paper, I wondered if there were many hookers in a sleepy Victorian seaside town.

For a moment there was a flash of logic. Could it be one of the women giggling together as I arrived?

"Must be a joke," I muttered to myself, but I unravelled the note and stuffed it in my pocket, I retrieved the camera from the glove box and went back to my room.

Dinner was in quite a relaxed dining room, there was no dress code and a large proportion of the diners were fellow guests, mostly couples.

I'd been given a table close to the window, overlooking the picturesque high street, so I had the passers by to watch and study as I ate. I pushed the boat out and chose a really expensive bottle of French red wine, which went well with my steak.

All the while I was eating I was wondering about this Jade. Supposing it was one of the women I'd seen in the garden by the car park, and the way she was giggling with her friend, it seemed it might be a 'dare' or a 'joke.'

By the time I'd finished the main course, and half the bottle of wine, I'd decided to be just as daring and send a text. I felt guilty, but the alcohol was influencing my judgement. If it went wrong I could always block my number and that would be the end of it. I was actually feeling quite excited as I typed in the number and a short message. 'Hello Jade. Not sure if you stuck this on the right car?'

As I pressed 'send' I took a large mouthful of wine and waited.

When the waiter brought the dessert I felt my phone vibrate silently.

In trepidation I opened the text, and there was a photo of the supposed Jade. A typical doctored selfie of the blonde I'd seen with her friend. The text said, 'I wasn't expecting a reply, sorry, my friend dared me, but this is me.'

She certainly looked a stunner, and I sat there pondering as I finished the rest of the wine and then moved to the lounge. When I'd ordered a glass of port, and a coffee, the alcohol was definitely having an effect.

Like an enthusiastic teenager I decided to reply.

'That's ok, it's not often I get attention from young ladies,' and this time I put my name.

Again my phone vibrated, and I opened the text.

The reply said, 'Chrissy dared me, we were admiring your car and then we saw you and thought you looked very cool.' However this message was accompanied by another photo, and this one was a full length image of Jade in a tight fitting dress, with overflowing boobs, obviously taken on a night out.

By now I was in full flirtatious mode and the drink was causing me to throw caution to the wind. Sitting there in the leather armchair I typed, 'Wow Jade you're a stunning woman.'

When the reply came back, I was suddenly covering the screen of my phone from the couple sitting on the sofa behind me. The photo was of Jade in bra and panties lying on her bed. 'Jim, I hope you don't mind me sending this one.'

Whether I blushed or not, I wasn't sure, but hiding what I was typing, I replied, 'Not one bit, my god you look fantastic!'

The port had disappeared and excitedly I sipped the rapidly cooling coffee and waited for the next text.

I was deflated when there was no reply, and I just thought that was it. A stupid flirtation by text, so when I retired to my room I had one more glance at the photo of Jade on her bed, slapped some cold water around my face, and went to bed.

As I lay there, with the alcohol making my head swim a bit, I heard my phone vibrate on the bedside table. In the dim light of the room I saw the screen light up with the name 'Jade.'

I quickly opened the text and my mouth must have dropped open. This was what youngsters called 'sexting' no doubt.

There on screen was a photo of Jade completely naked on her bed smiling at the screen. Clearly visible, her full breasts, her erect nipples, and her shaved pussy. Her body was wonderful, and there was no manipulation of this image. The words said, 'I hope you don't mind Jim. I thought you might be in bed by now.'

The image had the effect it was meant to, and suddenly I felt guilty as my cock began to stiffen. This was a girl young enough to be my daughter, June had only passed away less than six months before, and here I was sexting and getting aroused.

I typed, 'I'm in bed, and you're being naughty Jade. I'm too old for you.'

My phone vibrated again. A new naked photo, this time with a suggestive position of her hand.

'I am being naughty, but I like older men. I hope I'm making you horny.'

I wasn't sure how to reply, but my cock was now standing upright. I decided to be just as daring. Taking my phone I switched on the camera and focussed it down my stomach at my erection and snapped it.

Nervously, I typed 'Yes, very horny.' and pressed 'send.'

The reply was almost immediate,

'OMG I want it Jim. Let me come there. I own the florist over the road and live in the flat above. What's your room number?'

I was shocked and didn't know what to do. Stop it all there? Block Jade's calls? If she lived over the road she could find me next day. I was thinking totally illogically, but my cock was so, so hard.

'Room 301.' was my telling reply.

'5 minutes,' came back, and I groaned out loud, "What the fuck have I done?"

The five minutes was just a little longer, and I was starting to think that it was all a 'wind up.'

Suddenly there was a light tapping on the door and a quiet voice outside saying, "Jim, it's Jade."

I walked to the door, pulling my pyjama shorts over a slightly shrinking erection. As soon as I'd opened it, this wonderful blonde squeezed past me and within seconds had stripped out of her leggings and t-shirt and was approaching me in the dim light.

"Oh my god Jim, when I saw your cock I wanted it."

Before I had time to reply, her naked body was pressed up against me, her mouth was covering mine, and her fingers were slipping down the front of my shorts and gripping my semi hard cock.

This was totally crazy, but I was carried along by desire and the alcohol.

Jade half pulled and half pushed me towards the bed, and by the time we had shuffled, still kissing, to the edge of the bed I was fully erect once more.

In a moment I overbalanced and was pushed backwards onto the bed. Jade had pulled my shorts down and off, and in a flash was kneeling astride me. I looked up and saw her boobs swinging, along with her lascivious smile. I felt her reach down and place the head of my cock between her wet pussy lips.

With a cry of, "Oh yes......Jim.....yes," she lowered herself down, swallowing my cock deep inside her cunt.

The feeling of Jade's pussy enveloping my cock was like a velvet glove. The movement of her body was almost violent at first, it was like she'd not had sex for a year, maybe she hadn't, certainly I hadn't!

As her hips began a staccato rhythm, moving back and forth, grinding down and round, and her head flung back, her blonde hair tousled, her eyes tight shut, and gasps coming from an open mouth, I concentrated on not cumming.

I reached out and my hands were holding her waist, while her arms were out straight, leaning forward with her hands gripping my shoulders as she used me to brace herself. Although her nails weren't long, they dug into my flesh, but the sheer pleasure of her firm body moving against mine, and the sounds of both of us breathing faster, made me ignore the pain.

So many feelings, emotions, memories were flashing through my mind, and time stood still, I was holding her slim waist as it bobbed up and down. When she suddenly slowed, I quickly realised she was about to cum.

I held my breath, I didn't want to cum myself, and I watched as she held still, she gasped and then shook, her thighs trembling and with a cry out loud of, "Oh God!" I felt her pussy pulsate and her eyes opened briefly to look down at me, before finally collapsing forwards and breathlessly whispering, " Oh fuck Jim, I needed that so much."

Then it was that she realised that I was still hard inside her. My breathing was still rapid, and her breasts pressing against me felt amazing. Raising herself slightly she looked at me and smiled, and I felt her tense her pussy muscles, and imperceptably she flexed her hips.

That was it. I told her, "I'm going to cum Jade."

"I know you are," and she giggled.

Catching my breath, I must have groaned quietly as I felt my cock jerk the first time. Jade pressed down and my spunk shot deep inside her cunt. I continued to empty myself, jerk after jerk after jerk.

"Ohhhhhhh," was all she said as my orgasm ended, and then rolling to one side of me she leaned over to kiss me, adding, "That was fantastic Jim."

Shamefully I fell asleep, the alcohol finally taking its toll.

It must have been a couple of hours later when I awoke. It took a few seconds to focus, and to remember, and I quickly realised that I was alone. I sat up, naked in bed and listened, just to make sure that Jade wasn't in the bathroom. Silence. I reached across to my phone and there, thank goodness, was a text message from her.

'I left you alone to sleep. Thank you Jim it was brilliant. Text me in the morning please.'

I was happy, disappointed perhaps, because I wanted to talk properly to Jade, but content to know that she hadn't just used me....or had she?

I surfaced at around 8am, I regretted washing the perfume of Jade's body off in the shower, but surprisingly I had no hangover, and after a 'full English' I was ready for the day ahead. At the breakfast table I'd messaged Jade and just said that I'd visit her in the florists later, so after checking the car was ok in the carpark I strolled out onto the high street.

The sun was out and the florist shop was just across road from the hotel. I hung around looking in the shop window next door until the lone customer in the florists left and then I entered.

There was a shapely blonde girl with her back to me, but it was clearly not Jade. She turned and her eyes lit up.

"Ahhh...you must be the famous Jim, I'm Chrissy, the one who dared Jade to leave the note!"

I must have gone very red, because Jade appeared from behind a screen and both women dissolved in laughter. Chrissy was definitely in on what had happened last night.

Regaining my composure I said, "I've come to ask you if you would have dinner with me this evening?"

Jade looked at Chrissy, "Do you mind me crying off?"

They apparently had plans to do something together.

"That's fine, you go ahead," Chrissy replied in a rather disappointed voice.

"Look, I don't want to mess up your plans," I interrupted, and then I added, quite spontaneously, "why don't both of you come, I'd love the company?"

Instantly I wondered if I'd done the right thing, but both Jade and Chrissy giggled, slightly embarrassed, and Jade said, "Yes, great, problem solved, but we do promise to be on our best behaviour!"

Both of them giggled again.

"Ok, 8pm, I'll meet you in the lounge, I'll see you both then," and with more giggling I left.

I'd already decided to drive up the coast, visiting the several small seaside towns I'd known with June and the kids. It gave me time to think about Jade and the previous night, and to enjoy the Aston!

I had lunch in a favourite fish and chip restaurant, and then walked along the seafront before returning to the hotel via a few miles of A roads to open up the throttle.

Sitting in the lounge just before eight sipping a beer, I contempleted the evening ahead. Of course I wanted to sleep with Jade again, but now that I'd invited Chrissy along I probably knew that may not happen. And what was their relationship? Clearly they were old friends and business partners, but how about boyfriends, etc.

They arrived at five minutes past eight looking absolutely stunning, both of them.

Jade was dressed in a tight, turqoise, jersey dress, showing every curve and the suspicion of her nipples beneath the fabric. Chrissy wore a short floral skirt with a tight fitting, low cut top. Both women wore heels that accentuated their smooth calves.

I received hugs from both of them, and took a deep intake of both their perfumes. Jealous husbands all over the lounge watched on, while their wives thought back to the days when they attracted so much attention. I was suitably smug and offered both of them pre dinner drinks.

As they both sat down in the individual armchairs a significant amount of 'leg' was on show and it was revealed again when we made our way to the restaurant.

Both Jade and Chrissy were not quite as giggly as they had been and some of our conversation was on a quite serious level, about their joint business at the florists and how they were hoping to take on more staff.

By the time we'd finished our main courses, and a lot more wine had been consumed, the subject turned to relationships. I mentioned briefly about losing June and I was finding my way again. That brought both sympathy and a chuckle from Chrissy who muttered under her breath, "You found your way last night!"

"Stop it," Jade smirked, "you promised not to say anything!"

I kept quiet, but both women glanced at me to see my reaction and I felt I had to say, "Life throws up little adventures I guess."

It was at that point that I felt the touch of a shoeless foot under the table. It rubbed my ankle at first and then stroked up and down my shin and calf.

As the conversation continued, I looked at Jade, expecting her to perhaps smile or at least acknowledge in some way what she was doing.

In response to my point about 'little adventures' Chrissy added, "I felt quite jealous when Jade shared that with me, we tell each other absolutely everything!"

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers